Type keyword(s) to search

Unforgettable - General Discussion

• Start Topic

For what it's worth, my DVR doesn't show Unforgettable in the schedule for Friday the 29th. Seems strange that they show four episodes in one night, end them with an epic cliffhanger and then nothing. My gut is telling me the show is on it's last leg and is about to go belly-up.

Edited by preeya

Did this show forget it had already been cancelled twice already?  It's awful ballsy of them to end on a cliffhanger. And when I read about cliffhanger, I didn't think I'd care but he's actually perhaps the one character I don't want to die.

Did this show forget it had already been cancelled twice already?  It's awful ballsy of them to end on a cliffhanger. And when I read about cliffhanger, I didn't think I'd care but he's actually perhaps the one character I don't want to die.

Maybe they're banking on having 9 lives?

I'm in the middle of watching Season 2 and I don't love this reboot. I enjoyed the more personal stories of Season 1 and the team and the police precinct setting. Now it's just political or terrorist stories like every other show. They don't even use her abilities that much like in the first season.