Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

This is very shallow of me, but the main reason I don't want to see Faye Resnick on this show is because she's a froggy looking plastic surgery victim. Same with lizard looking Camille and cat faced Adrienne. It's tv, telegenic looks are good, weird and distracting face work is bad.

Faye apparently got married and I would think that her wedding might be part of the season.
  • Love 2

This is very shallow of me, but the main reason I don't want to see Faye Resnick on this show is because she's a froggy looking plastic surgery victim.

An apt description. Her mug is the repository of decorating fees amassed from sundry Hiltons. Perhaps Faye offers a Hilton Friends & Family Discount.

• Love 4

Faye apparently got married and I would think that her wedding might be part of the season.

The wedding was officiated by Kris Jenner, and took place at Kris house, it'll probably be on the Kardashian's show.
  • Love 4

The wedding was officiated by Kris Jenner, and took place at Kris house, it'll probably be on the Kardashian's show.

Good,,at least it is not on RHBH

And, you know E picked up the check.

Like I wrote somewhere up thread, Faye is an opportunist who hangs out with like minded people.

• Love 6

If I were in her social circle, I would so want to play that game with her.

"Oh, yes, I know how you feel, but I actually just had a 3 foot parasite removed from my body, the doctor actually asked if they could include a photo in a medical journal."

"Did you say you had 3 back fusions? That is almost as bad as my four".

"My surgeon has completed 10,000 explant surgeries. She says that mine was the worst. Ever."

"Would you care to see my second closet full of medications?"

"If only I had to have weekly colonics, these daily ones are really becoming too much."

"You are so lucky that only 3 of your children are suffering with the Lyme. My four babies can hardly function."

" I was once bedridden for 10 years. Do you have any idea of how many white robes I went through?"

Lol. That is Hysterical. Or go total justice warrior on her..." I took those Chinese supplements too , until I learned that they have Chinese babies picking the crops to make them, for every hundred pills produced a Chinese baby looses its life " . Or " I read that the research on breast implant leakage was discovered by implanting Golden Retrievers with faulty implants and watching them die in agony, I just couldn't feel good about that surgery" Or " the US government introduced Lyme into the population to suppress Dutch models. What are the odds of you and your three model children all having Lymes? I looked it up and the odds are 18 billion to one, use your head Yo!" Or "every time Gigi , who is a millionaire just for being born, is booked at a runway show a Wilhelmina Model is sold to Isis as a slave to populate the caliphate.

Or lastly pull a Steve Harvey...." And the winner for most beautiful model is ...(drum roll)....Yolander Foster ...oh wait a minute ..."

I want you all to know I'm sooooooo guilty of a lot of this ^ .

ETA of all things, ?I had to edit 3 model children not 2.

How perfect.

Are you an admirer of Stephen Potter?

He wrote two books on gamesmanship and oneupsmanship way back in the 40's. I still have my two treasured copies that I found at a used book store. He was the master.

• Love 8

There are several comments I want to "like" but the arrow won't let me. As I was reading the one about how wrong it was of Kyle to bring up Faye's name to Kathryn it occurred to me....Why is it okay for Kyle to bring up something potentially painful to someone else, yet not okay for the RH to bring Kim's situation to her because it's too painful? At least talking about Kim has continuity from last season, AND proves they were all right about her issues.

On another note, I wish Kyle would do her hair and make up like she did for last seasons reunion because it looked so much better.

I think that if Kathryn has let it be known, or does let it be known at some point that she doesn't like the topic, than it is wrong of others to bring it up if they consider themselves to be her friend. A friend wouldn't talk about something that another friend has asked them not to. Lisar said in her blog that they all know that details of Kim's situation are painful for Kyle to discuss, therefore she could be expected to not think her friends would do that.

• Love 4

Good,,at least it is not on RHBH

And, you know E picked up the check.

Like I wrote somewhere up thread, Faye is an opportunist who hangs out with like minded people.

Kris has her own religion, could the froggy, morally corrupt Faye Resnick being married in the Jenner Basilica (Kris's home) be advantageous for tax purposes?

I saw that Frognick wore a strapless wedding dress, but it did mostly cover up her water balloon implants.

• Love 2

Kris has her own religion, could the froggy, morally corrupt Faye Resnick being married in the Jenner Basilica (Kris's home) be advantageous for tax purposes?

I saw that Frognick wore a strapless wedding dress, but it did mostly cover up her water balloon implants.

I forgot about Kris tax shelter aka church.lol

I wonder if Kris has the nerve to declare her house as a house of worship in order to evade taxes.

I think the Koreans (eye rolls) need to hack her azz again.

• Love 1

How perfect.

He wrote two books on gamesmanship and oneupsmanship way back in the 40's. I still have my two treasured copies that I found at a used book store. He was the master.

Yes, he was that. I am profoundly happy to have acquired my own 3 signed copies from my beloved great aunt who was a book curator from Boston. LOL!!!!

• Love 1

It just occurred to me that the "natural" looking actresses have jobs as acting, and the plastic surgery actresses end up on reality TV. I always respected Kim, or liked looking at her, because she looked natural. Maybe a little beat up, but she didn't have the plastic surgery look, (except you could tell she inflated her top lip a bit). Faye was FREAKISH looking on the last episode of RHBH. Camille was more natural looking but she is starting to have the unnatural look. Adrienne is the plastic surgery queen who doesn't even look real. Brandi, Taylor, and Lisa Rinna also have extremely unnatural looking faces. Lisa also has the plastic surgery look, but it's not as shocking as some of the others. Kyle is really the only one that has natural beauty, or at least does not look strange pretty, besides the obvious Yolanda, who I just think is absolutely stunning. Erika is also very pretty, and I think her make-up really makes her standout, because she doesn't have that unnatural look like the others, probably because she just does botox. 

• Love 3

How perfect.

How perfect.

No but I think I'm going to be! Thanks

It just occurred to me that the "natural" looking actresses have jobs as acting, and the plastic surgery actresses end up on reality TV. I always respected Kim, or liked looking at her, because she looked natural. Maybe a little beat up, but she didn't have the plastic surgery look, (except you could tell she inflated her top lip a bit). Faye was FREAKISH looking on the last episode of RHBH. Camille was more natural looking but she is starting to have the unnatural look. Adrienne is the plastic surgery queen who doesn't even look real. Brandi, Taylor, and Lisa Rinna also have extremely unnatural looking faces. Lisa also has the plastic surgery look, but it's not as shocking as some of the others. Kyle is really the only one that has natural beauty, or at least does not look strange pretty, besides the obvious Yolanda, who I just think is absolutely stunning. Erika is also very pretty, and I think her make-up really makes her standout, because she doesn't have that unnatural look like the others, probably because she just does botox.

Yoyce had a Michael Jackson nose, Lisar and Taylor fucked up their lips, and Brandi's cheeks just grew larger and larger. Camille and Adrienne had "the works", and I think Froggy Faye had lips, eyes, nose and cheeks done.

I think the former models, Eileen, Kathryn and Yolanda have had stuff lifted, but not stuff rebuilt like Adrienne had her entire face rebuilt.

• Love 2

Was Faye the one who lost her nose to cocaine?

I remember hearing that but I don't know if it's true.  Her nose does remind me of someone who suffered from 'deviated septum' or something in the past. 

• Love 3

The OJ angle is just killing this show for me. I had my fill the first go round. Now more Bethany?

No thank you.

What would be really interesting to me is if they followed one house wife around for one episode each then there rest of the time have interaction. At least it would be different.

edited for phone swipe error

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 3

Kathy, Kim and Kyle all have the same father as Kathy was adopted by Ken Richards. I think there is a bit of product placement with the mention of Big Kathy this year. Kyle does have a sitcom coming about her life and so any mention is good, right?

I don't think Umanskys bought the smallest house in the neighborhood-it has 8,000 square feet. The y just dropped another million or so into remodeling. Nor do I think they live paycheck to paycheck. They seem to have a lot of sources of income.

What's with the letter "K" for names?

And I agree Kyle and Mauricio are doing great money wise. He's the #3 realtor in the US and her has multiple well paying jobs.

• Love 4

GreatKazu, you are spot on with your post about jury and I agree with your post 100%. If that jury was mostly white people with an upper income bracket, I'm willing to bet it would have been a different verdict. I'm surprised Clark and Darden agreed to thst jury.

I think OJ's acquittal was a miscarriage of justice, but I don't want to go back to a time when black men had all white juries.  I'm sure that's not where you're going, but that's where my mind went.

I read recently that a disproportionate number of jurors are retirees, government workers, and the unemployed.  Murder trials are particularly long, and a hardship for most people, so this tends to reflect the jury pool.

I do think OJ enjoyed the benefits of being accepted into a primarily white social crowd, in later years he was part of a primarily white broadcast team.  It is not to say he did not keep his friendship with his African Americans, I found this about his relationship with Johnny Cochran.  http://www.amazon.com/The-Run-His-Life-Simpson/dp/0679441700#reader_B00BO4GT0G

Racial politics are complicated and loaded, so I prefer to stay PC.  But having said that, I really wonder if part of the jury's dislike of Marcia Clark was because she was a white woman.  I'm really only speaking about the opinions of the African-American women on the jury.  They had little to no sympathy or compassion regarding Nicole's abuse.  She was a white women who "stole" a black man from his black wife and family.  Here comes Marcia Clark - another white woman - and she's looking to bring OJ down.  I don't know how sophisticated jury consultants were back then, but I wonder if this is something that would have been caught currently.

There was a comment around here which basically speculated on the reaction to a similar jury on the Scott Peterson trial, and I cannot find it.  But I wanted to say that there was some minor drama in that case.  There weren't cameras in the courtroom, but Court TV had "gavel to gavel" coverage.  They weren't allowed to name the jurors, but they could tell age, race, occupation, etc.  I remember a lot of reporting on jury behavior (they seemed very sympathetic to Peterson) and in particular, they discussed a woman dubbed, "Strawberry Shortcake".   She was a replacement juror with a distinctive look, she cried during Petersen's GMA interview, and I think she would engage in plenty of eye contact with Peterson.  Anyway, he was found guilty and got the death penalty, of course, but she went on to communicate with Peterson after the case.  She claims she was trying to get him to confess, but the letters were rather flirtatious.

• Love 2

What's with the letter "K" for names?

Uh, trying to keep up with the Kardashians? (LOL! I know the Richards clan came onto the scene first.)

Speaking of the "K-clan," is having Faye and Kathryn showing up the final bridge to having Kris Jenner appear on the show? I've seen Faye on KUWTK (when I've bothered to watch bits of the show.) Faye needs to go visit Drs. Nassif and Dubrow over on "Botched." Whatever she's done to her face isn't pretty. She looks like she's had Portland cement injected into her cheeks.

I read Faye's book while recuperating from surgery a few years ago. I don't specifically recall any mention of Kathryn and Marcus Allen, but if Faye is an example of being somebody's best friend (Nicole Brown Simpson) I'd sure hate to have her as an enemy. It was not a very flattering depiction.

Random thought son the latest episode:

My interest in and like of Eileen is rapidly dwindling. I now find her to be boring, negative, whiny and catty. Geez, it's fairly common knowledge of how she got together with her husband, It wasn't like Lisa V was dragging some deep dark secret out of her. Yes, Lisa should have shut up and Eileen could have politely refused to answer any further questions, or changed the subject. What was with the random confession about having an abusive former boyfriend?

Why does Ken and that dreadful half-dead dog now have accompany Lisa V. everywhere? I think Ken (and the dog) would be bored to tears and embarrassed hanging around with the hens. Maybe that's why Lisa always clams up and doesn't say much. I like how Erika has her number down pat. I just can't with those two. I don't think a seasoned trash fiction writer could conjure up hose two. They are such caricatures.

Didn't care for the way Erika was snapping at the flight attendant on the plane ride to Ohio. But I do like her "I don't give a fuck" attitude.

Is Yolanda now going to be a separate story for the rest of the season? Even having Erika around her doesn't make her self-indulgent, hypochondriac histrionics any more tolerable. If being a a true friend means that you can chauffeur her around in a private plane, the other gals need to step up their games.

Lisa R seems to have some sort of God complex thinking that she had enough power over Kim R. to drive Kim to her downward spiral of relapse, assault on a cop and shoplifting. WTG, girlfriend. Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back. When Lisa R. whispered "O.J.," I thought she was having a Teresa Cuputo moment and channeling Nicole's spirit or something. It was just so random.

Kyle just couldn't wait to name-drop Faye (again) to Kathryn, could she? I liked the dead-end response. Speaking of Faye, why was it OK for her to talk about Kim, but Kyle gets all huffy if anybody else does? Kyle always seems like she just on the border of full-blown hysteria. She's wound pretty tightly.

Pure comedy gold! Bonus, Kathryn's ex- and current husband played for the K.C. Chiefs!!  I knew I liked her.

• Love 7

Ken reminds me of Blofeld carrying around the pocket pet and delivering zingers.

But which HW is Rosa Klebb? (This requires finding someone with poison-tipped shoes as well as poison-spewing lips!)   

• Love 2

But which HW is Rosa Klebb? (This requires finding someone with poison-tipped shoes as well as poison-spewing lips!)   

Wellllll, IMO, that would be Yolanda of the long pointy feet/toes, always at the ready to stab someone and her words designed to make the other HWs look like uncaring, selfish harpies through her half truths and out right lies! LOL Yolanda seems to fit the bill, especially this description of Rosa Klebb "She has a reputation for overseeing the interrogations of enemy agents in which, after torturing the target, she speaks to them in a warm and motherly tone to extract information." LOL

• Love 6

Yea I'm pretty curious where this piece of gossip came from myself.  I mean, if somebody said it on the internet, it must be true. Must be!

These women are not paid to discuss the problems in the Middle East. Or the 2016 elections. Or the latest exhibition at LACMA.

They are paid to gossip and shit-stir. About other cast mates. That is their raison d'être. And people tune in for it---including all of us "enlightened" folks on this here forum. Complaining that they aren't discussing current events is like complaining that there's no steak at a vegan restaurant.

There's always PBS or CNN or the Discovery Channel if we want to listen to people discuss politics or learn about ancient Rome or watch something culturally enlightening. The Real Housewives is not that show. And has never pretended to be.

I wasn't suggesting that one of them deliver a lecture on heteroglossia in narrative discourse; however, I don't think anyone (or rather, MOST of the posters on this board, who are HIGHLY intelligent, creative, learned, well-read, and interesting people) would mind an occasional foray into something other than anus waxing, arguing about "she said/she said," shit-stirring, being chased by a bee, or clomping around shopping centers instead of visiting a museum whilst travelling in a foreign country. YMMV.

Edited by StevieRocks
  • Love 7

I wasn't suggesting that one of them deliver a lecture on heteroglossia in narrative discourse; however, I don't think anyone (or rather, MOST of the posters on this board, who are HIGHLY intelligent, creative, learned, well-read, and interesting people) would mind an occasional foray into something other than anus waxing, arguing about "she said/she said," shit-stirring, being chased by a bee, or clomping around shopping centers instead of visiting a museum whilst travelling in a foreign country. YMMV.

We have heard from various HWs on other HW shows or those that are no longer on a show, that production films hours and hours of footage, including the HWs in their real day to day lives yet production chooses to edit most of that out of the final footage that we get to see. Just last season, Eileen/Kyle went to a museum in Amsterdam yet we only saw a few seconds of that footage and it was footage that showed them acting as if they have never seen the insides of any museum or an old masterpiece painting in their lives which I really doubt is true for either of them. We saw Kyle and Yolanda out and about in Spain but they never showed them doing more than walking and talking (gossiping) yet I am sure they enjoyed the sights/sounds/beauty of Spain but that is NOT want production wants us to see. In other words, I don't fault any of the HWs for not showing us a more cultured view of their lives as that is NOT what production wants nor is it something that production will SHOW us even if they, the HWs, tried to show us.

• Love 17

But for all we know, these ladies may be talking about more mentally stimulating topics, but Bravo chooses not to air those - for the reasons I mentioned initially.  I, personally, don't think it is fair to label them all as  superficial mental midgets when we really have no clue what their conversations consist of 90% of the time (or whatever percentage of footage is actually shown as opposed to how much is shot). 

In retrospect, though, it seems like they (Bravo) attempted to introduce a more serious narrative this season with her Lady of the Lemons and Lyme. But if the reaction on TWOP is any indication about how the general viewership feels about a "deeper" topic like disease, health, and wills, then I don't blame Bravo execs for steering away from those.  

And, of course, the topic of alcoholism went over oh-so well too.

Edited by Duke2801
  • Love 9

But for all we know, these ladies may be talking about more mentally stimulating topics, but Bravo chooses not to air those - for the reasons I mentioned initially.  I, personally, don't think it is fair to label them all as  superficial mental midgets when we really have no clue what their conversations consist of 90% of the time (or whatever percentage of footage is actually shown as opposed to how much is shot). 

In retrospect, though, it seems like they (Bravo) attempted to introduce a more serious narrative this season with her Lady of the Lemons and Lyme. But if the reaction on TWOP is any indication about how the general viewership feels about a "deeper" topic like disease, health, and wills, then I don't blame Bravo execs for steering away from those.  

And, of course, the topic of alcoholism went over oh-so well too.

True but some practical topics went over well.

For instance, when Kyle and her family visited ASU, it provided snark and delivered an important message.

If Yolanda was more likeable, her story might have been more enjoyable.

However, she still brought to light Lyme disease to some.

I doubt that any of the women actually have any intellectual pursuits and that is ok. That is not what the show is about.

What are you referring to, by wills?

• Love 5

My opinion of LVP has not been very good lately. When Eileen told Lisa that she was upset about the topic of Vinnie and the way they hooked up, LVP's response was very illuminating for me. She said it was just the two of them talking privately, as if the camera had not been right in front of them filming for all to see. Lisa must think Eileen and the viewing audience are a bunch of dummies. Her claims that nothing keeps her up at night were ridiculous. Kyle should inquire about the status of Lisa and Ken's lawsuit against their attorney for losing the sexual harassment case at Villa Blanca, or if the restaurant is still on the market ( haha, with Hilton and Hyland- NOT Mo!). Needing to always have Ken with her shows how insecure and threatened she really feels. Snooty Ken turning his nose up at the chair at Kyle's table, and insisting that Giggy needed something more comfortable was so annoying. Actually Ken's entire presence was annoying as hell- he obviously does not enjoy these women's company nor they his.

• Love 10
LIMOM, on 24 Jan 2016 - 1:49 PM, said:

True but some practical topics went over well.

For instance, when Kyle and her family visited ASU, it provided snark and delivered an important message.

If Yolanda was more likeable, her story might have been more enjoyable.

However, she still brought to light Lyme disease to some.

I doubt that any of the women actually have any intellectual pursuits and that is ok. That is not what the show is about.

What are you referring to, by wills?

The scene in the lemon grove of Yolando giving her children her will before her surgery. 

• Love 1

My opinion of LVP has not been very good lately. When Eileen told Lisa that she was upset about the topic of Vinnie and the way they hooked up, LVP's response was very illuminating for me. She said it was just the two of them talking privately, as if the camera had not been right in front of them filming for all to see. Lisa must think Eileen and the viewing audience are a bunch of dummies. Her claims that nothing keeps her up at night were ridiculous. Kyle should inquire about the status of Lisa and Ken's lawsuit against their attorney for losing the sexual harassment case at Villa Blanca, or if the restaurant is still on the market ( haha, with Hilton and Hyland- NOT Mo!). Needing to always have Ken with her shows how insecure and threatened she really feels. Snooty Ken turning his nose up at the chair at Kyle's table, and insisting that Giggy needed something more comfortable was so annoying. Actually Ken's entire presence was annoying as hell- he obviously does not enjoy these women's company nor they his.

IMO, when Lisa said that to Eileen, about it being "only the 2 of them", she meant that no one else was involved in the discussion as both Kyle and LisaR said/asked nothing. Also, I believe that it was in reference to the fact that no antagonist, like Brandi or Kim, were present to disparage her. YMMV

• Love 4

I think the museums are smart enough to not allow them to film on their premises.  I can just imagine them (any franchise) clomping across marble floors.  Someone is bound to lose their balance, slip and fall into something priceless, followed by uncontrolled giggling and pretending it never happened (with an accomplice that promises to keep quiet, but narc's her out at the first chance).  The beautiful gardens will be destroyed by Lisa and Kyle reliving how, once, Kyle thought Lisa said she felt like she had been shagged backwards through a bush.  Security arrives and are not amused. 

This is why we are left with shopping scenes in open-air markets....imo, naturally.

• Love 8

I know Atlanta had the women viewing and underground railroad...and porsha asking about the conductor...while phaedra and Kandi kept saying it wasn't a real railroad.

I think in season 1 Paul and adrienne had a discussion about him not attending an Obama event. It revealed briefly their political beliefs. Of course, season 1 was filmed in the old format.

• Love 2

TWOP ?

Duke2081 mentioned TWOP--Television without Pity (a defunct site)--but I think Previously.tv was meant. :)

I don't think we really mind deep topics... I don't even mind coverage of disease. It's HOW they have done it. It becomes an all-consuming, is-this-true-or-not narrative that sucks a lot of the air out of the show.

Another good (sad) example is Camille's divorce. That was real as all get out, but IMO it wasn't sensationalized. On the other hand, Yolanda's illness is basically* her whole storyline. That's when it becomes less interesting to me.

• Love 6

I really don't think Bravo intended to introduce Yolanda's situation as a "deeper" topic.  They certainly haven't edited it that way, and I don't know how we're supposed to take it seriously.  It really offers nothing of a serious or informative nature, and is far more a character study of one specific person rather than something that could be of value to anyone else.  Same for the will.   Bravo knows exactly what they're showing us, and they knew how it would be received.  It's snark-worthy stuff, another storyline, another potential reason for conflict between the women, sides being taken, drama, etc.  

I'm very interested in topics such as disease and health, but not necessarily on a show of this type.  And certainly not played out like this!

Edited by DebbieM4
  • Love 8

I would not even be surprised if some of this is post Crooks editing.  They saw how it got attention and by now they know Yolanda.  They know she is going to keep herself in the spotlight and her family is quick study (any bets on how many hours they hired the chef to 'train' Gigi for her hop up the next rung of the celebrity ladder?)  She is going to work her ass off to promote the show in tandem pretty much for free.  And since there was not an outraged how dare she true moment on the part of BRAVO let alone having Vicki announced as being fired from any upcoming season of the OC show, I think the only lesson learned is that give a famewhore a twitter, instagram and facebook account an unhealthy ego matched with murky health issues and let the fun and money counting begin,

• Love 4

I am trying to set up a Go "Fun" Me page for Ken Todd.

I am taking suggestions on things he MIGHT be able to do to have FUN when he is hanging around the hens.....

Pink flower arranging

Combining color pallets/wardrobe management for women

Laughing at your wife's stupid jokes.

Hand to hand combat/defending your wife

Sulking away when corrected

Dressing your Pets

Dottering like an proper Englishman

Rosetta Stone Language Immersion/Pomeranian.....

• Love 1

I am taking suggestions on things he MIGHT be able to do to have FUN when he is hanging around the hens.....

Pink flower arranging

Dressing your Pets

Where is Nene when you need her?

• Love 1

And here we have Kathryn the Aviva RHONY clone lol.

THANK YOU!!! I'm like, wait, she looks exactly like that NY housewife and I could not remember her name! I know all of these broads by name and couldn't remember Aviva, lol,very telling.

For my husband, who rarely watches with me, to say "she cries too much" re:Kyle, that's saying something! Stoooop. The choked up hoarsey voice is just as annoying. I used to love Kyle and now I'm tiring of her.

• Love 4

This probably belongs in the First Looks thread, but it's a "first look blog" that says next episode will be "Dinner Party From Hell" part two.

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-6/blogs/rhobh-spoiler-alert-the-dinner-party-from-hell

Several preview videos up here:

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-6/episode-9/videos/kathryn-remembers-lisa-rinna-before

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 1

Wellllll, IMO, that would be Yolanda of the long pointy feet/toes, always at the ready to stab someone and her words designed to make the other HWs look like uncaring, selfish harpies through her half truths and out right lies! LOL Yolanda seems to fit the bill, especially this description of Rosa Klebb "She has a reputation for overseeing the interrogations of enemy agents in which, after torturing the target, she speaks to them in a warm and motherly tone to extract information." LOL

The past summer I ended a very close friendship with a woman extremely similar to Yolanda. I realized I was being manipulated and she was very phoney. It was all about her mysterious chronic illness, drama, lectures, me kow towing to her, me being there for HER, and her judgements of me and everyone else. It's very hard to have a "Yolanda" as best friend or spouse. That's just my opinion.

• Love 7

Pink flower arranging

Dressing your Pets

Fashion police. 

Yep.  The first time I saw Kathryn it was like,  whoa Aviva vibe as far as looks.  I also got a vague Kim Basinger.  Note I said vague.  I actually met KB on a photo shoot decades ago.  Quite gorgeous.  Kathryn isn't in the same league but there are similarities. 

• Love 2

LVP lost me with the non apology to Eileen, then her hammering away at Kyle on how she has to not feel so badly about Kim.  She came across as very cold, no feelings.  How in the hell does Kyle turn off worrying about her sister, or not feel badly if she reads about her sister in trouble, her name and antics splashed all around, not feel badly if Kathy or Kim is upset or not speaking with her?  Beneath it all it appears that Kyle does love both sisters, come hell or high water.  She may not like them but she still loves them.  You cannot turn that off, but LVP seems to have ice water in her veins.  She has nothing that keeps her awake at night?  Give me a break.  As Erika said, everyone has something.  She could've said oh when the swan wasn't doing well, I was worried about it, or worried about getting the mini horse, or I was worried about how Ken's party would turn out, as I wanted it to be fantastic for him.  

I would give anything for Nene (yes, believe it or not) to be on this show for 60 - no 30 seconds, to repeat her rant she did about Peter on RHOA, about he doesn't need to be in women business - to Ken.  Why is he always around the hen parties, dragging Giggy along.  Giggy is a prop at this point, not a real dog.  Every time Ken is on screen he is holding that damn dog, er prop.  Free Giggy.

• Love 1

I think the real point is that these are emails from people OTHER than Lisa so in matters where someone is denying something unless you are producing an email straight from Lisa's account where the message can be seen as coming directly from HER than it's not really proof. To put it simply, it's very possible the producers were not being a hundred percent truthful in that email which wouldn't be a surprise considering that they pull these sort of things all the time. I mean, tactics like these are pretty much the whole premise of the Housewives. Not a far stretch to believe that production can be a bit underhanded when it comes to getting that REAL REACTION. What it basically comes down to is whether people are willing to take the producers word for it and I have to say I know I wouldn't since they can't be trusted. This sort of debacle seems right up their alley to coordinate if you ask me.

This whole thing reminds me of Taylor being uninvited to the White Party. Wasn't the scuttlebutt that Kyle tried to contact Taylor before she and Russel showed up at the party but that the producers decided not to warn Taylor ahead of time? I seem to recall at least a couple of the women saying that when they couldn't get in touch with Taylor, they got in touch with the producer working with her and production thought it would work better if Taylor showed up so that they could get a "reaction" from everyone. 

Producer shenanigans run the gamut on these types of shows. I remember in one of the early seasons of Mob Wives, the women called the producer onto the stage during the reunion to verify that one of the women had been told NOT to reach out to their cast mate until filming started. And another woman was told not to explain to her friend how serious their mutual friend's cosmetic surgery had been, so that woman looked like an idiot for sending a her a card telling her how she couldn't wait to see how her new ass looked. 

It wouldn't surprise me at all if Production told Cedric that Lisa knew he was coming but Lisa didn't actually know, hence the "she isn't happy with it." so that Cedric at least knew he wouldn't get a warm reception but that would be the only warning they provide. 

• Love 2