Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E07: Eve of Destruction

Either way, they either need to do something with Diana or erase her from canon. Having her floating her around out there indefinitely just continues to compound the problem the longer it goes on. 

Replying in the Everything Wrong with the Show thread....

• Love 1

I seriously can't care about this show right now it is so bad. I like how Nick moved to this abandoned lead chip factory for safety and yet consistently feels free to turn his back on both Adalind and Trubel no matter how untrustworthy or sketch either of them behaves.

Also, in this episode I think Adalind expressed fear that Eve would hurt her or baby Kelly, so will Nick double down on security?  The security cameras are mostly now used to see Trubel taking off.  Adalind's fears and apparent powerlessness are going to keep her cooped up and not a factor in any action -- she's been written into a corner.  Now if only they'd leave her there and stop showing her.

Also, in this episode I think Adalind expressed fear that Eve would hurt her or baby Kelly, so will Nick double down on security?  The security cameras are mostly now used to see Trubel taking off.  Adalind's fears and apparent powerlessness are going to keep her cooped up and not a factor in any action -- she's been written into a corner.  Now if only they'd leave her there and stop showing her.

Because of course, duh, this way it's much easier to cower and hide in Nick's bed. DUH. PROTECT THE OTP GUYS.

All this talk about finding the mole in the PPD makes me hope it is an actual mole-wesen ;-)

That would be the best thing of all the things. Seriously. #molewesen4lyfe #savegrimm #whyamihashtaggingonaforum

• Love 2

Okay, sooo... La Femme NaWesen.  Got it.  Still not as badass as Rosalee.

Still skeeved out by Nick and Adalind. They have waaaayy more chemistry than Nick and Juliette, but damn dude. As noted above and before, she RAPED him.

Edited by RachelKM
  • Love 1

Still not as badass as Rosalee.

Yep.  Rosalee can be screaming into the phone with fear for her husband and reach over at the same time and slam a guy's head into the dash without making a big production out of it.  Just freaking awesome.

• Love 6

I think Juliet's 'evilness' as a hexenbiest is all her.  A hexenbiest is basically a witch, with some special facial features, right?  A witch can choose to be good or bad. Just as Monroe has chosen to be good, even though his Wesen form is pretty scary.  Juliette could have chosen to be good, she didn't.  She CHOSE to burn the trailer, and kill (or have killed) Kelly, and to try to kill NIck. 

One thing I have to say about Eve is that Bitsie can actually play her.   She doesn't have any facial expressions (even in the Hobbit), so she can do Eve. 

I actually like Treble more now.  Why?  Well, because she's actually portraying some of the characteristics that would have resulted from her childhood traumas.

Let's have a spin-off show:  Monroe, Rosalee, Hank, Wu. Bud.  

Edited by mythoughtis

Clanstarling said:

I recently saw a picture of a blobfish which must have been the inspiration for that disgusting wesen woge.  See if you agree: http://www.discovery...t-the-blobfish/

Not only that, you can get a stuffed one:  

http://www.firebox.com/product/6622/Stuffed-Blobfish?aff=512&awc=550_1455219891_cdf910a7f8bdb43249683f28137b8066&utm_source=AffiliateWindow&utm_medium=Affiliates&utm_content=Skimlinks&utm_campaign=TextLink