Type keyword(s) to search

S17.E04: Hooked on 'Tronics / S17.E05: The Big Switch

I must be in the minority because I really hated Allison as host. I had to mute the tv when she would shout her running commentary during challenges. And the halting way she talked really annoyed me.

I'm sad to see Richard go (& quite surprised as he was 1 of the 2 "celebrity contestants). He had intelligent comments & didn't dissolve into tears like everyone else.

I think it was smart of the BL to switch trainers since some obviously had such a strong attachment. What did they think was going to happen when they went home? And I found the trainers open- mouthed "what's happening?!" look amusing since this happens every season & they know it.

I must be in the minority because I really hated Allison as host. I had to mute the tv when she would shout her running commentary during challenges. And the halting way she talked really annoyed me.

I'm sad to see Richard go (& quite surprised as he was 1 of the 2 "celebrity contestants). He had intelligent comments & didn't dissolve into tears like everyone else.

I stopped watching once Caroline Rhea left because I didn't like Allison. I have no issues with Bob as host.

I agree about Bob. He's turned into Jeff from Survivor. He keeps talking, and I keep thinking, "Shut up! You made your point!"

Indeed...during the challenges Bob is very Probstian which is very annoying.   Has he started calling all the guys by their last names yet?

I like the red line, though...I tend to get more interested the less contestants there are. 

• Love 1

Oh, I agree some of the former contestants should be no where near hosting.  However, there are some other ones who probably would be an improvement over Bob (I'm thinking...Allie?  Is that her name?  The first female winner?  and Tara...)

Oh yeah. Tara is every kind of awesome. :) She would be great.

• Love 1