Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E12: Leis, Liquor And Lies

• Start Topic

I think Brittany has an IQ in the low 80s...it's really the only explanation. Even if she were with Jaxass to be on tv...she would still be stupid because she would be choosing to make herself look like a fool on tv...just to be on said tv.

Well there's a lot of people who are willing to look like fools on TV just to be on TV. Majority of this cast are some of them.

• Love 5

Brittany - yes she is stupid for having sex with Jax - she puts her body in danger every time she's with him. However, I don't think she is as stupid as she tries to portray herself to be in real life. They met in Vegas - she sidled up to Katie first to "get" in. I'm sure there was a crowd of people around looking to get selfies with the VPR crew. She knew there was some sort of "celebrity" to this group. She hooked her star to Jax and obviously had sex with him right off the bat otherwise he would not have kept in contact with her. She flew to Cali several times to be with him after their hookup. Then she drives cross country to move in with him. I don;t believe she didn't know who Jax was and has still not watched any of the previous seasons. Jax was her ticket to Hollywood ad she landed on this show and already has gotten some plastic surgery. She will keep ignoring his hookups. If Lisa does hire her to work at SUR and production gives her a contract for next season - I can see her breaking up and making up with Jax as a storyline.

Scheana texting with Ariana's mom. I have a feeling the things Scheana revealed to her mom were things that came out of Ariana's own mouth griping about Tom. Scheana was stupid in the sense of texting - she should have said why don't I call you leaving no paper trail...this way Scheana could say I didn't say that or that's not how I said it.

Katie having a problem with Lala titties....how come she doesn't have a problem with Faith titties too then? Why do I recall Stassi topless a few seasons ago and others being around when she was trying to convince Jax to fess up. Why does Katie have a problem with Lala titties and yet didn't have a problem sending photos of the girls making out with each other and sending said pics to their own boyfriends - these were meant to be sexually scandalous.

Shay - I still think his "addiction" was something they made up as a storyline for the show and so that he could draw a bigger paycheck. I do believe they ALL party with pharmaceuticals and alcohol. If Shay truly had an addiction...on any of the events they showed since his Capri Sun drinking - there would be footage of him falling down out of his mind high - you can't stop and you don't want to stop - the only thing that stops you is being unconscious.

• Love 2

I think it's telling that Lala would rather be pressed up naked against Faith than James. After a few shots of James in his underwear, I don't blame her. He's way too skinny, IMO.

Geez, what's with all the DJ Muppet Baby underwear shots lately? This is much more than I care to see!

I didn't see WWHL. What was his reason for leaving the door open?

Jax probably didn't want to reduce his camera time, err, not be heard by Brittany.

• Love 5

As the only two cast members that have done the "I'm smarter than you, better than you, prettier than you" blah blah, I think that Ariana and James should hook up! It would be a relationship full of smugness and ego. As a bonus it would free up Tom for his one true love.

Re: Faith: For one, the girls don't like LaLa, whereas they like Faith. Also confrontations/conversations with Faith are rarely to never shown, unless she's propping up LaLa.

Katie and LaLa are like oil and water. Any action is going to make Katie more angry because its LaLa doing it. Katie was Stassi's minion, and likes or is indifferent to Faith.

Conveniently, I don't remember Stassi ever skinny-dipping without the girls (heh). Didn't they all go skinny-dipping without the boys in the dark? Or am I imagining that and forgetting various toplessness?

"Free the nipple!" -Lala (and a million other Lala's before.)

Edited by Granimal
  • Love 1

The thing with Lala is that she is trying too hard. I'm sorry, but she really is the definition of a reality persona girl. I can't even get over it that she took her top off at her boss's house in front of her boss's son. That's..not cute to me. And she can act like she's all indifferent towards Katie not liking her taking her top off but she seems to enjoy that it pissed Katie off. Schena used to do these type of things in earlier seasons when all the girls were hating on her about doing certain things in front of their boyfriends and she would make snide comments, but she seemed to enjoy the hate and I feel like Lala is the same way. She enjoys that these girls don't like her because these girls "don't get her" and she really is " a girls girl" and I side eye a lot of that. 

• Love 1

During Tom's Flat Iron soliloquy...I kept staring at the side view he displayed.

I then realized the Bacon A tattoo...sure looks like the FI....could he have just backed up into the Hot Flat Iron by mistake and was branded not tattooe'd?

If not....Tom can change the Bacon A into a Flat Iron when he breaks up with Ariana

• Love 2

Conveniently, I don't remember Stassi ever skinny-dipping without the girls (heh). Didn't they all go skinny-dipping without the boys in the dark? Or am I imagining that and forgetting various toplessness?

I am pretty sure there have been single-sex and co-ed skinny-dipping at Stassi's birthday parties over the years/seasons.

• Love 1

As long as Brittany is smart enough to keep herself looking pretty, clean and groomed for sex, and take care of herself for long weekends, she's perfect for Jax. I remember once he was making fun of George Clooney for marrying an attorney, saying how "boring" and not fun that woman would be. It seems that Jax prefers to date the dumbest girl possible who can still function without accommodations. I think that makes sense though. Any woman with Jax who can reflect, remember, and analyze events in her head would never date him. I think Brittany wakes up each day with the only thing in her mind cute bunnies. What happened yesterday is forgotten.

• Love 2
TattleTeeny, on 20 Jan 2016 - 09:33 AM, said:

And I'll say this: that ^ is super-judgmental, and not even based in fact.

Precisely.

bichonblitz, on 20 Jan 2016 - 09:27 AM, said:

Oh, Duke2801, it is quite common for you to disagree with one of my posts. We are all entitled to our own opinion. So I'll say it again. IT IS WEIRD. 

Ok cool. I'll also say it again. IT IS NOT WEIRD.

There, now we both feel better, eh?

Edited by Duke2801
  • Love 1

I'm excited for the new episode tonight, but sad to hear that Jax stole sunglasses. I'll be interested to see how Brittany reacts. She doesn't seem to know what to do and isn't helpful at all. (Jax-- note that having a smartish gf is a better route in the long run).

Lala is too sexual. Unless she is talking about sex, nudity, being naked, making out, boys, ect. and I'm hoping she becomes a little more interesting as time goes on. I wonder though if she is doing this show as a job only so she amps up all her camera time. Jax doesn't really seem to like her that much, aside from finding her hot he sort of rolls his eyes when she talks to him. Probably why she gets along better with James, since they are the same age and Jax is at least 12 years older than both of them.

• Love 1

I'm excited for the new episode tonight, but sad to hear that Jax stole sunglasses. I'll be interested to see how Brittany reacts. She doesn't seem to know what to do and isn't helpful at all. (Jax-- note that having a smartish gf is a better route in the long run).

Lala is too sexual. Unless she is talking about sex, nudity, being naked, making out, boys, ect. and I'm hoping she becomes a little more interesting as time goes on. I wonder though if she is doing this show as a job only so she amps up all her camera time. Jax doesn't really seem to like her that much, aside from finding her hot he sort of rolls his eyes when she talks to him. Probably why she gets along better with James, since they are the same age and Jax is at least 12 years older than both of them.

If Brittany doesn't even bat an eye at someone shitting with the door wide open, I'm not expecting her to make a stink about him stealing a pair of sunglasses.

• Love 2