Type keyword(s) to search

Media Things

• Start Topic

How is David Harbour considered supporting?  I get that he submitted/was submitted because he had a better chance to be nominated but that dude is the lead actor as much Ryder is lead actress.  

• Love 2

Full list of Stranger Things Emmy nominations:

Outstanding Drama Series
Outstanding Supporting Actor In A Drama Series - David Harbour
Outstanding Supporting Actress In A Drama Series - Millie Bobby Brown
Outstanding Writing For A Drama Series - Chapter Nine: The Gate by The Duffer Brothers
Outstanding Directing For A Drama Series - Chapter Nine: The Gate by The Duffer Brothers
Outstanding Casting For A Drama Series
Outstanding Cinematography For A Single-Camera Series (One Hour) - Chapter One: MADMAX
Outstanding Single-Camera Picture Editing For A Drama Series - Chapter Nine: The Gate
Outstanding Original Main Title Theme Music - Trick or Treat, Freak
Outstanding Sound Editing For A Comedy Or Drama Series (One Hour) - Chapter Eight: The Mind Flayer
Outstanding Special Visual Effects - Chapter Nine: The Gate

• Love 1

Steve’s going to need something to do and what better place than where the kids will be?  I think it’s fan service with the whole mom Steve thing.

• Love 3

Just got Stranger Things: Worlds Turned Upside Down: The Official Behind-the-Scenes Companion, and I have to recommend it to fans of the show. (Although there are mild S3 spoilers towards the end of the book). I have to admit that I don't normally get books like this, and picked it up for the cover. (It's designed to look like a book from a used book store).

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/40400267-stranger-things

• Love 1
On 1/1/2019 at 10:39 AM, Captain Carrot said:

I'm excited, but what are the odds that the new mall is built on the site of the former Hawkins Labs?

I think you are right. 

On 7/16/2018 at 3:29 PM, VCRTracking said:

He look so young! 

Spoilering, just in case. 

Was that Billy who was in the shower with his skin cracking all supernaturally?

Was this board’s theory that he got infected with the Mind Flayer when they knocked him out using the same needle they used on Will in season two correct?

19 hours ago, ch1 said:

Steve got his ass kicked and Will is crying.

Someone give these boys a break.

Ugh.  Steve deserves better but I don't want another season of Will being tortured.  

Edited by benteen
  • Love 1
57 minutes ago, benteen said:

Ugh.  Steve deserves better but I don't want another season of Will being tortured. 

I agree, Will needs a break this season but still should be involved in the action.

I can't wait for this! The trailer looks great I especially when the scared Dustin with the toys lol.

Edited by blueray
7 hours ago, Ravenya003 said:

Max/Eleven friendship! That was at the top of my wish list!

I'm so glad. They got off on such a wrong foot with El being needlessly jealous.

This is a cute shot not in the trailer:
tumblr_ponzxmhdo81ueagb3_500.jpg

Other things from the trailer I only found out from reading online

Lucas' little sister Erica crawling in a vent:

D2GnPdXU4AMw6dN.jpg

The blonde at the pool Billy was talking to was Mrs. Wheeler!

D2GnOlmX0AAJb1u.jpg

• Love 1