Type keyword(s) to search

100 Secret Plots and Alliances: The Spoiler Topic

MostlyC
Message added by Bort

This is the spoiler topic. Spoiler tags are redundant here, please don’t use them. 

German actress Nadia Hilker mentioned in a recent interview that she's joining the cast of The 100. I imagine that's their Luna, then. She's slightly older than Alycia Debnam-Carey, but on this show this obviously doesn't say much and they may still have her play an 18 year old or something. I still think the show needs (among other things) more adults in the Abby/Kane/Jaha age range, but I can't say I'm surprised.

Isn't she slated for two episodes only? At least that's what she stated in another interview I think and then looking at her shooting schedule, it seems like she'll be a redux of the IQ: hyped up beyond belief only to last two episodes before she's killed.

I think I've become very bitter about this show :)

• Love 1

I've been wondering about Luna's role in the show for a while, and unfortunately I could totally see the show having her last only two episodes. Is it just me, or has this season been full of psyche out moments for the sake of psyching out and nothing more. The Ice Queen, the Ice Nation threat, Ontari--so much time (and narrative real estate) has been spent on dead end threads in a season that was already crammed with too much. Try a different approach writers, it's becoming a sad pattern--there are other more interesting ways to 'subvert our expectations'. Heck, you could even give 'subverting our expectations' a break and write something that makes sense, populated by characters we care about.

Edited by Solace247
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, piequinn35 said:

Who is the other one? Murphy?

Murphy is on the far right, presumably. I think Devon Bostick was confused about Jasper, who is on the far left maybe??.. I liked fan-made poster so much better!

How will everyone deal with this power vacuum left in Polis, after Lexa's death and the destruction of the City of Light?

The big conflict on the ground has always been this bipolar relationship between Azgeda and Trikru. They were sort of the two superpowers, and everybody else picked a side, much in the way our world was aligned during the Cold War. That's an ongoing source of conflict. Certainly as this season kicks off, when they all wake up having been in the City of Light where none of that mattered, they find themselves all now together in Polis, and those old conflicts and animosities become hugely important.

Skaikru is torn between them. First of all, probably nobody likes Skaikru. Being the keepers of the secret that the world is coming to an end, they need to figure out a way to survive the day so that they can figure out a way to save the world, essentially. That's the shape of things in the premiere.

Where does King Roan fall during this conflict?

Roan is, of course, the king of one of those two superpowers, Azgeda, and he's reluctantly, I think, the king. It's not a position he sought out, and now he's got to struggle with what's best for his people versus what's best for all people. Similar to Clarke's journey this season, he would love to be able to transcend the shortcomings or the cage of his upbringing and just realize that he's the leader of all people, and that we're all in this together, but he's going to constantly be pulled back to what's right for the Ice Nation.

Clarke, similarly, has sort of transcended just being Skaikru and is now out to figure out a way to save everybody. She realizes we are all in this boat together, and the only good answer is one that saves everybody.

What can we expect from Octavia and her assassin story this year?

Octavia's journey this season is awesome. I'm really, really excited about it. She's definitely in a dark place to start the season, doing whatever she can to fill the void -- often in unhealthy ways and dark ways. She's kind of becoming an assassin, and realizing the only time she feels alive is when she's close to death or when she's causing someone else's death. It's kind of a sick headspace to be in. It's what she's good at, and she's going to have to reconcile the fact that she's lost her way.

Lincoln (Ricky Whittle) was a great warrior, but he knew ... A good warrior knows when not to kill. Lincoln taught her that, and she's forgotten that. I think soldiers and the people who fight in wars are the least willing to go to war, because they know what it costs. It's easy for politicians to sit here and talk about going to war, but ultimately the soldiers have to fight that war, and they know it better be a good reason. So Octavia has to learn that too.

‘The 100’: Jason Rothenberg teases Azgeda & Trikru’s ‘bipolor relationship’

Clarke has always struggled with the responsibility of leadership, but she's always found a way to save her people at the last minute. How will her journey this season be different from what we've seen before?
Rothenberg: When you're trying to save your people at the expense of everybody else, then you do things like pull the lever at Mount Weather or whatever the case may be. You make a choice that the survival of your people is the be all, end all. And as I was saying in my last answer, ultimately, Clarke has transcended the concept of my people and your people, largely due to her relationship with Lexa. Lexa influenced her in huge ways in terms of seeing the world in a different way. "We're all in this together." And Clarke is going to try and live by that. The difficulty, of course, is that you can't save everybody. And so at what point do you realize, "OK, my people are going to have to give something up in order to let your people live? Am I wiling to do that? Am I willing to live with less so that X clan can live with something?" That's her dilemma this season, which I think is really cool. And Eliza Taylor, as always, illuminates it brilliantly.

Bellamy (Bob Morley) is still deeply struggling with choices he made last season. How will that guilt manifest and how does it change the way he approaches impending radiation?
Rothenberg: I think Bellamy and Clarke, as a unit, are dedicated to the same problem, which is the end of the world, but they have different philosophies at the beginning of the season. And you're right. Bellamy's weighed down by the guilt of his previous actions, not just from last season but going back to Season 1. He shot Jaha to go to the ground to be with his sister. He threw away that radio so they wouldn't come down, and that lead to the culling on the Ark in some way and he probably blames himself for that. All of those things weigh on his soul, on his consciousness, and he's trying to turn the page. He's trying to write the book, I guess, of his sins, if you could call it that. I don't know if Bellamy would. But the truth is, he's got this death sentence and he wants to do as much good as he can while he still can. So his choices are different. His choice is, "I'm going to save who I can save today and then we'll worry about the rest tomorrow." And Clarke has her eye on the bigger picture. That's usually the way she rolls.

Unlike everyone else who at least has their clan to rely on, Octavia (Marie Avgeropoulos) is a woman between worlds. What does her journey to find herself and find her place look like?
Rothenberg: Octavia's journey's rough this season. She's spiraling downward into darkness. And ultimately, you're right. She's certainly unmoored. She has no people. She has no place that she belongs -- at least that's what she thinks. That's been ongoing for a little while now. Obviously the loss of Lincoln certainly exacerbated that situation hugely. It's going to take her a little while until she discovers a way out of that, if she ever does. For me, it's one of my favorite stories this season. Her journey by the end of the season is going to blow people away for sure. But right now shes filling the void emotionally. She's dead inside and the only time she can feel is, ironically, the closer she is to death. And I mean delivering death as well as putting herself in danger. It's a dark journey. It's a cool journey. Marie Avgeropoulos has risen her game to levels beyond what I ever imagined possible for her, honestly, when we cast her. She's so good. She's just come into her own as an actor and it's really incredible to be a part of it and to be able to take a little bit of credit for that ascendance as a performer and an artist has been special for me.

The 100 Boss on How Season 4 Is Unlike Anything the Show Has Done Before

The 100 returns for Season 4 on Wednesday and IGN has an exclusive clip of what to expect.

When Season 3 ended, Clarke (Eliza Taylor) had been given the dire news that within months, the world's nuclear power plants would melt down, ending all life on Earth. But what happens when everyone else finds out this awful news?

Check out the clip below, as Raven (Lindsey Morgan) must pass on this information to Monty (Christopher Larkin), Jasper (Devon Bostick) and Harper (Chelsey Reist) - with one of the group absorbing what this means in an unusual manner.

The 100: Season 4 Premiere Clip - Raven Reveals the End is Nigh

Do you have any scoop about Murphy and Emori from The 100? —Felix
Good news, Felix: Your favorite couple gets some solid screen time in Wednesday’s season premiere, during which Murphy presents Emori with a certain… proposition. (Don’t expect too much happiness outside of those two, though. The gang is still facing a nuclear apocalypse, after all.)

Matt's Inside Line: Scoop on Bones, Arrow, The 100, Once, Elementary, Suits, Little Liars, NCIS: LA and More

There's some rather unbelievable spoilers (pictures of supposed sides from the scripts) about the end of S4 at @The100Leaked twitter. It would be pretty hard to envision a Season Five as Rottenberg has already teased if those come to pass. 

1 hour ago, taragel said:

There's some rather unbelievable spoilers (pictures of supposed sides from the scripts) about the end of S4 at @The100Leaked twitter.

Jason (and pretty much everybody else from the cast) said that season 4 is a lot like season 1, which means they're probably going to have a cliffhanger in the last episode (just like in the season 1 finale), but possibly with the role reversal on a person/persons "dying".

3 hours ago, taragel said:

There's some rather unbelievable spoilers (pictures of supposed sides from the scripts) about the end of S4 at @The100Leaked twitter. It would be pretty hard to envision a Season Five as Rottenberg has already teased if those come to pass. 

They might seem unbelievable, but currently all the slides posted except one have been replaced with an image saying "Media not Displayed. This image has been removed in response to a report from the copyright holder" (bolded is mine).

That made the leaks look a lot more legitimate. Then there is also the fact, that while there been several 'script pages' floating around lately, these are the only ones with full on proper notations e.g. the scene count listed on both sides and the approximately right date for when it was made (the other script(s) have been failing on those accounts). Also it contains the proper annotations for locked script and edits.

For those that have not seen them, and interested the 8 leaked script pages are below in the tags;

Spoiler

1, 2,

3, 4,

5, 6

7, 8

Only other thing that comes to mind is that it is a purposeful leak of some troll slides? It seems like a waste of time, but to be this sloppy? Another thing working against it is there is some bad spelling one or two places, which there really shouldn't be. It also seems a bit strategic considering how the leak ends

Spoiler

with Clarke's life seemingly in balance and the finale Act missing.

Edited by Gabe Torres
fixing size of images

But how on earth would Clarke recover from that? And do we think they would kill her off or leave her completely deformed? I can't buy that. 

I mean, I guess they could just say she recovered and looks the same magically but that'd be a pretty big cheat.

Well Maya recovered pretty fast and easy when she got transfusion despite the significant radiation damage she took. My guess is Nightblood transfusion for Clarke and wupti! Back in action and possibly radiation proof.

Luna must also have some sort of purpose. In S3 she wasn't really worth anything. We learned she ran away and upon learning most of the Grounders were going to be enslaved to an AI and she could help? She chose to keep on hiding and leaving them all to be slaves whose bodies would wither and die. What that episode did when it comes down to it, was introduce someone else with Nightblood that can be conveniently around when plot needs it later on.

Edited by Gabe Torres

Roan is so dead. Bananpants Echo will probably kill him in the mid-season finale or something, and all the hell will break loose. Can't say I blame her exactly, since from her POV he's just a figurehead in Skikru's political games to stay alive and the part of the coalition.

1 hour ago, piequinn35 said:

I don't think so, Roan has no heir, if he dies and so is their clan, who will lead their clan? She might want to be with him to make an heir lol.

Echo is convinced Roan is weak and doesn't have a sway with war chiefs (and she's the one of those war chiefs) because of his failure at killing Lexa, though. Pretty sure murder of their peers is legit political way for the Grounders in general and the Azgeda warriors in particular (who don't want war, LOL). Like Echo wanted to wipe out SkiKru and TriKru both to have the power of the coalition and also killed an ambassador for the same reason.

AFAIK, Echo is not a war chief, she is one of the royal guards of the Ice Queen, so now she is the royal guard of Roan.

I thought Azgeda wants war? I thought Azgeda is in war with Trikru? But there's the coalition.

She's somehow elevated herself to the King's/Queen's Deputy and to the position of the war chief after the previous one was killed (or after Ontari had been killed?), which I find interesting.

Echo said "No one wants war" to Bellamy. But maybe threatening to kill/killing everyone from SkaiKru and TriKru including children is not war in Azgeda army's minds... Yet Grounders from other clans seem to hate SkaiKru because they straight up massacre 300 warriors of the TriKru army that one time because that was dishonorable or something. Murdering innocent people is more honorable somehow?

Talking Grounder worldbuilding is like talking time travel paradoxes. My head starts to hurt.

the-100-spoilers-season-4.jpg

Bellamy finds himself walking a mile in Clarke’s shoes on Wednesday’s The 100 (The CW, 9/8c) — and it’s even more painful than it sounds.

The eldest Blake child is forced to make a crucial, life-or-death decision during a “dangerous” mission, Bob Morley tells TVLine, something the artist formerly known as Wanheda can certainly relate to.

“Towards the end of the episode, you see she has an understanding of what he had to go through,” Morley teases. “She’s versed in these kinds of decisions, the ones that may alienate them from some other people within the group.”

So, what kind of nightmare is Bellamy walking into, exactly?

“Bellamy and his group are delving into some of the deepest parts of Azgeda — I think where Pike came from,” Morley explains. “They’ve heard stories about how terrible things were there, how they slaughtered all of these children and how only something like 43 people made it out. They’re all very much aware how dangerous it is out there. But they’re a really resilient bunch.”

The 100: Will Bellamy's 'Dangerous' Mission Bring Him Closer to Clarke?

TV Line has no chill?

The 100 season 4 continues strong with “Heavy Lies the Crown,” a deep-dive into the fundamental, ideological differences that divide our heroes.

In my opinion, this was a near-perfect episode of The 100. It had flashbacks, humor, unambiguously adorable romance, impossible moral dilemmas, Jaha being not-awful, and glow-in-the-dark butterflies. What’s not to like?!

At its core, “Heavy Lies the Crown” presents a multitude of crossroads, with almost all the main characters having to decide in a big or small way what kind of person they want to be.

The episode also brilliantly criss-crosses moral dilemmas and challenges several key relationships, including the unity of the delinquents. I cannot commend Justine Juel Gillmer and the rest of the writers enough for the finesse at which this is all handled, and how the show continues to stay true to the emotional core of every single one of its characters.

‘The 100’ season 4, episode 2 review: Ch-ch-ch-choices

I only have one question for The 100: Can you tell us who will be on that list of 100 people Clarke can save inside Arkadia? — Turner
Not so fast — who says Clarke will definitely be making that list? When episode 3 begins, she’s looking for a way to ration their resources and as always, save as many people as possible. Making a list of 100 people is only one option; another may present itself in the hour as well. Then again, showrunner Jason Rothenberg warns that having more options won’t necessarily mean saving more people. “Ultimately, as with all things on this show, we try and set up situations where there is no good answer, where it’s sort of like, ‘What’s the least bad solution?'” Rothenberg says. “Otherwise, it’s too easy. In fact, I find myself all the time, if we set up a scenario, taking a side as a writer and then I’ll do a rewrite where I try to take the other side so that both arguments are well-represented and both people are justified in what they’re doing. That’s when the show’s at its best.” Any guesses on what another option for survival may be?

Spoiler Room: Scoop on The Flash, Once Upon a Time, Supergirl, and more

If episode 2 was about choices, episode 3 is about the consequences of those choices, as the characters deal with the fallout (!) of Bellamy and Clarke’s divisive decisions. But don’t think they’re the only ones whose actions have consequences — next week it’s Raven, Octavia and Murphy who stand to face their own respective moments of reckoning.

Previewing ‘The 100’ season 4, episode 3: From the ashes…

hun403b_0101bc-1200.jpg?w=450

It’s normal to be wary of newcomers on The 100 — they don’t have the best track record of living or having the best interest of our heroes in mind — and season 4’s latest addition is no different.

EW has the exclusive first look of Gaia, a flamekeeper-scout played by Tati Gabrielle. If past flamekeepers have taught us anything, it’s that we should be very, very wary of her. (No one give her a gun!)

Seen briefly in the premiere of season 4 yelling at the King for holding onto the flame, Gaia will play a role in upcoming episodes of The 100 as she’s conflicted between her clan and her beliefs. Maybe that’s a way she and Clarke could relate? We hope so because Clarke could really use another friend.

The 100 exclusive first look: Season 4's newest character

Do you think Octavia will ever feel like she has a real home and people can rely on again?
Avgeropoulos: Octavia has such trust issues with pretty much everybody. And that trust with Bellamy was broken last season again because she does hold him slightly responsible for Lincoln's death. Whether or not that's actually true, Octavia definitely believes that inside her heart. I don't think Octavia will ever feel like she has a home. The only place she did really feel at home was with Lincoln. And now that that's gone, it's sent her into a really dangerous spiral.

Where is Octavia's head at when it comes to her relationship with Bellamy right now, and what will their relationship look at as the season progresses?
Avgeropoulos: Her and Bellamy have always been on opposing sides, but this season there's a really interesting twist in the story where that friendship and that trust between the two siblings, who are always at rivalry, come together. The way it happens is really going to surprise the audience. It is in a very action-packed way where Octavia gets to do what's best for her people as well.

The 100: Marie Avgeropoulos Teases "Action-Packed" Octavia and Bellamy Reunion

LOL, sure, she blamed and abused him but they're going to surprise us with their "trust" and "friendship" between two siblings. Color me NOT shocked here, Marie, that Octagon will never be called out on her behavior.

hu403a_0437b.jpg?crop=0px,0px,2700px,180

I have a feeling her journey might cross paths with Gaia, who we just learned is Indra’s daughter. What can you tell us about her?
Indra’s daughter was supposed to follow in Indra’s footsteps and be the leader of Trikru. Gaia found religion, and she chose a different path: She chose to be a flamekeeper. Indra didn’t respect that choice and broke off the relationship. In many ways, Indra is the bad guy in that mother-daughter scenario. And in many ways, Indra taking Octavia under her wing as readily as she did was filling a void. Octavia is the daughter she wished she had — the warrior who was open to all of her training and philosophy. [But] as a keeper of the flame, as a scout for the flamekeeper, Gaia becomes really important this season.

So one more big question: Is Luna going to be the answer to all these problems?
She gives them hope, that’s for sure. Nightblood is highly resistant to radiation, and obviously high levels of radiation are coming. As it turns out — Becca knew this — the flame itself emitted radiation. The human body needed to have resistance to that radiation, so she designed it in the serum to give that anti-radiation ability. Now, 100 years later, nightblood has become genetic, and it’s passed down. It’s a recessive gene, so it skips generations, and it’s very rare, but those who have it find themselves suddenly immune to this thing that’s coming — that’s what’s revealed at the end of episode 3 in Luna’s recovery and becomes a huge, huge, huge part of the story going forward.

The 100's Jason Rothenberg reveals conflict to come in season 4

Being humanity’s last hope for survival may sound like a sweet gig, but here’s what they never tell you: it comes with strings attached.

That’s a lesson Luna quickly learns on Wednesday’s episode of The 100 (The CW, 9/8c), as the Arkadians “escort” her to Becca’s abandoned laboratory in order to synthesize her radiation-resistant blood.

“These are good people,” Nyko assures Luna in TVLine’s exclusive sneak peek. “I trust them, and you trust me.”

“They think my blood will save them,” she replies. “What do you think would happen if I said they couldn’t have it?”

The 100 Sneak Peek: Luna (Rightfully) Questions Her Alliance With Skaikru

They need Luna to take the flame asap, the flame might know where the bunker is,

BUT in Polis almost everyone knows that the flame was destroyed.

Octagon vs Echo, yes they can beat each other and then Roan/Kane arrives and says "Stop this nonsense."

The-100-season-4-episode-4-Jasper-list.p

The 100 season 4, episode 4 propels the plot forward by effectively dispelling with the list plot and ending the weird holding pattern they’ve kept Roan in. A bunch of characters are sent off to the island (!) to make Nightblood, leaving the non-scientific geniuses to handle this little thing called peace.

Because we’re in the Upside-Down now, it’s Jaha and Jasper who ultimately serve as the episode’s voices of reason, while Echo delivers the most anticlimactic killing blow ever (not her fault the promos ruined the surprise, though) and Bellamy breaks all of our hearts.

‘The 100’ season 4, episode 4 review: All of this has happened before

The-100-season-4-episode-5-Tinder-Box-3.

In The 100 season 4, episode 5, Roan makes good on his promise of war, taking an army to march on Arkadia. As the promo reveals, Clarke will try to stop them on the way, and she squares off against their army in a rocky ravine, a picturesque rainbow in the horizon adding the only touch of color to this otherwise grim picture.

The situation should remind viewers of Clarke’s first meeting with the Grounders on the bridge in The 100 season 1: Like when she faced off against Anya, she’s on her own against a leader on horseback, and she’s once again brought backup in the form of Sky People with guns.

But where season 1-Clarke was on a desperate mission to save her people and tried to feed Anya promises she couldn’t keep, season 4-Clarke has learned a thing or two about negotiating with Grounders.

Previewing ‘The 100’ season 4, episode 5: War is coming

The-100-406-We-Will-Rise.jpg

With Arkadia gone, Clarke is ready to push forward with their new plan, which entails delivering hydrazine to Abbykru on Becca’s island in a last-ditch effort to save the human race. No sweat though! As Roan deadpans in the trailer: “What could possibly go wrong?”

For such an important mission, expect no less than the A-team: Roan joins Clarke and Bellamy on the perilous fury road trip through hostile territory, and as you might expect, this combination of characters is glorious.

But it’s not all fun and games (is it ever on this show?): When Bellamy isn’t having an eye-rolling contest with the Ice King, he’s worrying about Octavia, who is back in Arkadia recovering from her near-death experience.

Previewing ‘The 100’ season 4, episode 6: Onwards and upwards

Rise of the Second Dawn: Timeline

@ginalou16 and I rewatched the first three episodes of season 4 last night, and spent a…significant amount of time trying to decipher the three articles on the Second Dawn that were on the iPad Jaha gave to Clarke. Surprisingly, there was actually a bit of information to be mined there.

Article 1:

Is the Apocalypse nigh?
Inside the cult of the Second Dawn

(Photo caption: The enigmatic Bill Cadogan has long preached of a coming apocalypse for which he says he can provide salvation - as long as you can afford it.)

August 22, 2047

Members have pledged millions of dollars in hopes of surviving the ends of days, which Bill Cadogan warns are nearer than any of us want to imagine.

In his fiery sermons, Cadogan preaches that the four horsemen of the apocalypse may come in any form. War, Famine, The Environment.

He quotes startlingly frightening statistics that seem to point a very grim future. But, Cadogan promises, he and a devoted few will [survive] together. How? He reserves the [?] for members who unlock the twelfth [seal?].

Article 2:

What does it mean to Unlock the Twelfth Seal?

December 12, 2047

In short: Money. Lots of it. Celebrities, entrepreneurs, royalty. Second Dawn new member data reads like a who’s who of society elite.

What is bringing our wealthiest citizens into the inarguably cult-like society? A promise of a better future, perhaps. Or does Bill Cadogan’s organization play to their member’s insecurities, while [draining their] wallets?

[It’s hard] to say, but what we do know, these new [?] over 10,000,000 dollars in the last [?]. […the secret] to salvation is just above our pay grade.

Article 3:

Rising from the Ashes: 30 Days inside the Cult of the Second Dawn

July 21, 2048

The ride was quiet. Every [?] churning through me. A sleek black SUV [?]. We arrived at a nondescript [house] [?] what seemed [to be security]. A handsome looking gentlemen opened the door for me and I stepped out, amazed to find myself at a [?] but modest log cabin.

Nothing like the [?] plastered [?] propaganda. [?] since [?] embraced [?] enchanting about [?].

Beneath the sparkle, the money, the celebrity members [?] it’s all about survival.

Orientation consisted of a series of interviews, each [?] the test. On the third night, I was invited to drive with the [founder, Bill] Cadogan.

He is both everything and nothing like the man we recognize [?] commercials. Bill is soft-spoken, but hard around the edges.

His eyes cause you to question him, while his posture [?] enigma, and our first meeting left me wondering just what he [?].

Article 4: this article pops up in 4.02 when Raven is talking about the second Hiroshima disaster, and was likely written that same year (2048). The body of the article isn’t visible, but the title says

Second Dawn Investigation Underway

————–

What info can we glean from this?

-the actual apocalypse happened in May, 2052. So for at least 5 years before that (and presumably longer, since the first article says it’s been around for a long time) Bill was preaching about the end of the world.

-Jaha says Bill sold off all of his properties two years before the bombs (2050). We know that before that, he was asking for lots of money from the cult members - $10,000,000! It’s unclear whether this is a total sum of donations, or the expected donation from each member. So what was Bill doing with these earnings?

-Apparently all it takes to “level up” is more money.

-the tone of the articles changes markedly as time passes, referring first to Second Dawn as a crooked cult, and later humanizing it.

-the third article focuses very much on appearances.

-it also mentions a log cabin - presumably the same log cabin that used to stand where Bellamy, Clarke, and Jaha later find themselves looking for the bunker.

-the last article definitely points to the whole cult being a scam of some kind. We know Cadogan promised salvation if people were willing to pay, but didn’t tell people HOW they were going to survive unless they achieved the 12th seal.

What we know about Second Dawn cult so far.

1 hour ago, taragel said:

Imagine if S5 was about Scientology?

For all we know, season 5 is going to be the script to Battlefield Earth, and John Travolta hamming it up eleven! It all makes sense now: a mining colony, post-apocalyptic humans that has no idea about "before" and technology... Our heroes just need to find fighter planes under a mountain!

terl_ker_laughing_by_velvetrevolver8-d8f