Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
SanLynn

All Episodes Talk

On 4/25/2020 at 7:31 PM, maggiemae said:

Then she continued using the blackened wooden spoon that was now charred!

That adds a delicious smoky flavor. 😉

I can’t imagine that the kids are having fun doing this.  Ree isn’t quite as fake in the quarantine episodes as she usually is, but the whole thing still comes off like an attempt at a comedy routine that no one asked for.  You can practically hear the crickets while she stands there, mugging for the camera and waiting for the laughter from the kids that just doesn’t come.  Paige(y), in particular, looks like she is absolutely finished with this.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

You can practically hear the crickets while she stands there, mugging for the camera and waiting for the laughter from the kids that just doesn’t come.

I bet there were some serious threats made (no more paying for college) to force them to be a part of this mess.  Ree chortling at her lame humor is like a pin in my ear.

I bet "Bricey" gets a lot of grief from his friends for this - not only the fake filming but that stupid way she says his name.  This footage is not all done with a hand held camera or a phone.  There is someone professional involved as well.  There has to be an additional person taking footage of the kids doing the "filming".

Edited by Kohola3
  • Like 3

I haven't noticed Bryce in any of the quarantine episodes. I think he must have told them he didn't have any intention of participating. It's always some combination of Paige, Alex, Todd, Stuart, and Mauricio (usually three or four for each show.) 

• Like 1