Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
SanLynn

All Episodes Talk

Recommended Posts

17 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

Ree's Rubes - good one! 

This (s)hero worship is really quite disturbing.  How can people be so easily led around by the nose like that?  It's like all of those sheeple that bought into LuLaNo and are now stuck with zillions of dollars of fugly stuff.  Initially it was selling like hotcakes and I wouldn't use it for rags.  But the brain dead women were told how wonderful it was an snapped it up without apparently ever looking in a mirror.

Same rubes buy Ree's crappy stuff made in China and think it's just fab because they've been told it is.

Grow a brain.

"Lularoe, the easiest, most expensive way to look twice your age."

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, peacheslatour said:

"Lularoe, the easiest, most expensive way to look twice your age."

And twice your weight.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

At the company I recently left, there were a few LuLaRoe parties, which I never attended. Some of the middle-aged women bought clothes and they were indeed, very frumpy. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

I got sick for a few weeks and thought they deleted this forum! HATE the one thread. They've done this other places too where it makes even less sense - UK Masterchef is now one thread for 3 distinct programs. Ugh.

 

On 1/6/2019 at 2:44 PM, CharlizeCat said:

I really didn't care for her smug attitude about food choices and healthy eating. I get that she was trying to say that it makes more sense and is easier to stick to a plan that introduced small gradual changes instead of immediate deprivation. It was just her borderline disdainful way of expressing herself. 

She could keep eating every stinkin' burger bun she wanted if she'd just leave off half the candy/sugar toppings she puts on desserts, most of which, I'm sure, you can't even taste. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Today's episodes featured making post-football practice snacks for Surly and Sullen (e.g. Todd and Bryce.) 

Just because the boys are burning off a lot of calories with all of their physical activities, loading them up on fatty fried and cheese-laden dishes really isn't going to do much good. In fact, it might make then nauseous. This was the one episode that was crying for a lean grilled steak, chicken or even burgers that went light on the toppings. Also, if the boys have loved broccoli since they were young, then why serve it to them with a heavy cheesy dipping sauce?  You know it was a heavy thick sauce when Ree said it could also be used to make mac 'n cheese.

The blueberry crumble dessert didn't make any sense because I didn't understand why you had to roll it out before you baked it. I thought you usually dumped crumble topping on a sheet pan, spread it out and baked it? Why go to all of the trouble if you were only using a tablespoon or so per serving?  I have also never seen heavy cream or egg yolks added to a crumble mixture.   I think the whole point was so the dessert ingredients could become a "dessert kit." I wouldn't hide yummy black raspberry ice cream under a layer of sweet blueberry sauce, that ridiculous crumble and whipped cream.

While I am not a Patriots fan, I would have paid good money to see the boys come in, look at the food, scoff and comment that, "Tom Brady never eats the kind of food," and walk away. 

I don't think that Jared Goff and Patrick Mahomes have to worry about those two taking their jobs.

I think Ree summed it up quite accurately at the end of the show when she said something about "quarterbacks' moms" also enjoying the food. She basically made all of that slop for herself.

Edited by CharlizeCat
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, CharlizeCat said:

Surly and Sullen

Ha!  Good one!

I can't watch anymore.  Just listening to her makes me nauseated even before she start hawking her pre-emergency angiogram crap.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Hi gang!

Just stopping in to say hello.  As some of you know, my last fall resulted in four fractured bones in my back.  I was hospitalized for about ten days and then sent to a rehab institution for physical therapy in hopes that I could walk again.  The therapy was unsuccessful, so I came home on Oct. 19th.  Since then,  I have had more physical therapy as well as practice on my own, but without success.  I can’t even get into a wheelchair, so I spend my time watching  TV from a hospital bed here at home.  Life goes on, and it could be worse.  Thanks to you kind souls for cards and letters.  They cheer me like you wouldn’t believe.  Your well wishes are so appreciated.

  I’ve seen a few shows with  Ree (My laptop thinks that Ree is an error!  LOL). Her phony voice and terrible food continue to amaze and irritate me.  Question: When the Drummond brood has left home, will she continue getting high ratings?  Will Ladd stay around the ranch and live with Ree’s hen-pecking?  Enough speculating!                               

I’ll bring this nonsense to a close with huggles and ladylike kisses for all.  I’ll be back as soon as I can.  Meanwhile, if you sent Ree a care package, what would you put in it?  

Love to all.  XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO                                 

 

 


 

  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post

SO good to hear from you despite the fact that you have not bounced back like you would have wanted.  Love your attitude that it could be worse, hopefully that will carry you onward.  

A Ree care package, huh?  A book of hair and make up tips.  And a copy of Cook's Illustrated.  

Hang in there, Lura!  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Lura! It's so good to see you back here! I hope you progressively get better and are up and around at least somewhat.  Big hugs to your lovely husband too.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Great to hear from you Lura and so sorry  you are bed-ridden for now....glad you have the hospital bed. Hope you are not in pain as well and get the best physical therapy!

Edited by maggiemae
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

So good to hear from you, Lura!  Hope you get better and stronger every day and can rejoin us soon!  This place isn't the same without you.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/2/2019 at 10:32 AM, CharlizeCat said:

Today's episodes featured making post-football practice snacks for Surly and Sullen (e.g. Todd and Bryce.) 

Just because the boys are burning off a lot of calories with all of their physical activities, loading them up on fatty fried and cheese-laden dishes really isn't going to do much good. In fact, it might make then nauseous. This was the one episode that was crying for a lean grilled steak, chicken or even burgers that went light on the toppings. Also, if the boys have loved broccoli since they were young, then why serve it to them with a heavy cheesy dipping sauce?  You know it was a heavy thick sauce when Ree said it could also be used to make mac 'n cheese.

The blueberry crumble dessert didn't make any sense because I didn't understand why you had to roll it out before you baked it. I thought you usually dumped crumble topping on a sheet pan, spread it out and baked it? Why go to all of the trouble if you were only using a tablespoon or so per serving?  I have also never seen heavy cream or egg yolks added to a crumble mixture.   I think the whole point was so the dessert ingredients could become a "dessert kit." I wouldn't hide yummy black raspberry ice cream under a layer of sweet blueberry sauce, that ridiculous crumble and whipped cream.

While I am not a Patriots fan, I would have paid good money to see the boys come in, look at the food, scoff and comment that, "Tom Brady never eats the kind of food," and walk away. 

I don't think that Jared Goff and Patrick Mahomes have to worry about those two taking their jobs.

I think Ree summed it up quite accurately at the end of the show when she said something about "quarterbacks' moms" also enjoying the food. She basically made all of that slop for herself.

Love the nicknames of the boys and agree on the analysis of their quarterbacking "skills".

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

@Lura, thinking best thoughts for you! 

On 2/2/2019 at 12:32 PM, CharlizeCat said:

I have also never seen heavy cream or egg yolks added to a crumble mixture.   I think the whole point was so the dessert ingredients could become a "dessert kit." I wouldn't hide yummy black raspberry ice cream under a layer of sweet blueberry sauce, that ridiculous crumble and whipped cream.

Agree 100% - never cream of any kind or egg yolks - wtf? 

Her desserts are nauseating. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

How lovely to read Lura's post.  sounds a realy awful time BUT hopefully progress (even if it feels like the

ppace of a snail). .  

yesterday I saw a few  episdoes of The Ree-ness. New ones to me.. heavens above....when will she learn that less is more? (a pointless and rhettoricak question).. one thing was a burger: well, it wasnt really a burger.. it was a skyscraper sandwiched between 2  bits of nlrmal burger-type bun. two HUGE burgers layered between a dollop macaroni cheese, deep frked string onions, sliced tomato, lettuce, think ranch dressing came into it as well, cheese slices, pickles and probably several other things but my mind timed out at the sight of this horror.. Then Monster  Meatballs, the size of which defies description.. . the next episode was one of the glorious (yeah, right!) 16 minute  meals' excitements.  

hyacinth popped up, to share fried shrimp (and random stuff) and grits. H's hair was at its most "unusual" in terms of oddly non-matchiing length, but maye this is a thing ive missed out on.

excuse any awful  mistakes.  my laptop keeled over (total death) and I'musing mini IPad.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Mandolia said:

excuse any awful  mistakes.  my laptop keeled over (total death) and I'musing mini IPad.

Thank heavens you explained. I thought you were having a stroke or something!

5 hours ago, txvoodoo said:

Her desserts are nauseating. 

Pretty much all of her stuff is but when she butchers a perfectly wonderful dessert, I draw the line.  Time for her to go run her B&B or something and stop torturing food.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Today’s rerun dessert atrocity-2 marshmallows on a skewer dipped in milk chocolate then rolled in crushed cookies. Enough? Because that sounds like sugar overload. No, not enough. Then dipped in white chocolate and rolled in another layer of crushed cookies. 

Have mercy!

  • Like 1
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post

Just found this forum.  While I give Rhee great credit for revitalizing a small OK town, and that really is amazing to me, anybody who cooks using cream of mushroom soup doesn't need to be on TV.  I'm also snarky about her daughters.  One looks like she has gained a lot of weight and the other has made an unfortunate hair color decision.

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/18/2019 at 9:15 AM, Kohola3 said:

This is apropos of nothing but I just landed on a Gaida show. Is it my imagination or is her head WAY too big for her body?  It's kind of freaky.

Way back when on  Television without Pity, Giada's forum was called "In the kitchen with little big head"  :D

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

Hellooooo! Anybody home? This topic seems to have been abandoned. I don't watch the show but I've always enjoyed the snark.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, chessiegal said:

Hellooooo! Anybody home? This topic seems to have been abandoned. I don't watch the show but I've always enjoyed the snark.

Have there even been any new shows?  Or maybe it's just the different versions of the same awful recipes.

I think people may be having difficulty finding this because of the PTV reorg.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

According to the ratings ny1221 posts in Network topics, there was a new show week of Feb 4-10. Maybe folks don't know how to find it.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
18 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

Have there even been any new shows?  Or maybe it's just the different versions of the same awful recipes.

I think people may be having difficulty finding this because of the PTV reorg.

I agree that the reorg has made it harder to find.  Especially since the only shows that show up under the heading "Lifestyle Reality" are home shows.  I wouldn't automatically think to look here for The Pioneer Woman

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

The was a glitch when the new board opened up last week. PW didn't show up anywhere.  It also didn't carry over to the customized home page if you had saved it as "followed content." I wrote to Silver Stormm and it was fixed immediately! I read the notice about the short downtime for maintenance that occurred yesterday ??? David said that was the problem they were going to fix -- shows not appearing or carrying over.

I think the problem is two-fold. Some people might have just given up in the interim during the board reformatting. Also, I don't think Ree has m/any new shows. There was a new one last week about chocolate, but it was stuff she's already made before, with a tweak or two. Most of the show was Ree driving around babbing and foisting off her gifts of mediocre chocolate treats to the usuals (pastor, random girlfriend, ranchers, etc.) Honestly, I ff-ed through those parts. Also, there are tons of recipes for white chocolate macadamia nut cookies with brown butter out there, which I am sure are far superior to Ree's 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Well, we're behind in Canada in terms of PW shows, so those breakfast burritos were new to me. Also dead to me, because I don't think I'd eat anything that looks like cat yack.  

And I'm always amazed about how little Ree knows about food.  She never discusses deglazing the pan, she doesn't know any adjective other than "flavorful" to describe her food, and I think her palate is deadened from all those gratuitous chilis.  If not for the snark value, there would be no point in watching.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, IOU Payne said:

Well, we're behind in Canada in terms of PW shows, so those breakfast burritos were new to me. Also dead to me, because I don't think I'd eat anything that looks like cat yack.  

And I'm always amazed about how little Ree knows about food.  She never discusses deglazing the pan, she doesn't know any adjective other than "flavorful" to describe her food, and I think her palate is deadened from all those gratuitous chilis.  If not for the snark value, there would be no point in watching.

I don't watch it anymore because they moved her time slot around here. I liked to watch it with my DH because we would snark all over it. Now it's on during the day and in the words of Jerry Seinfeld "Who am I gonna make sarcastic remarks to, strangers? "

Share this post


Link to post

Ree's show is just a rehash now. And as unhealthy as Paula Deen's was. I could care less about her kids or watching her drive around, or Ladd or her friends.

She most certainly is not an Ina or a Martha.

Seems as if, imo, not even snark worthy.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

The show I saw this weekend said NEW, but who knows. 

It was Ree making a selection of dips/snacks for the women who work in the Mercantile office as Ree's office staff - they do the social media and marketing stuff.  This was her 'thank you' to them for setting the space up with decor, etc.  We were introduced to them and then we see Ree making stuff like Crab Rangoon dip, a dip with bacon (of course), Mediterranean style guacamole and a strawberry Bellini.  Like others have said, this show is basically DOA.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/15/2019 at 3:08 PM, chessiegal said:

Hellooooo! Anybody home? This topic seems to have been abandoned. I don't watch the show but I've always enjoyed the snark.

And then the murders began...

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post

I saw yesterday's show. The "Greek" guacamole made my stomach churn.  W-a-a-y too many strong flavors going on there. I was also surprised that there was nothing sweet to snack on.

What slayed me was the spatial planning. How can six (or was it five?) women all sit at one large communal work table and expect to get anything done? Plus, two of them were customer service reps, which meant they'd be on the phone all the time. Trust me, if they started out friends ... that's not going to last long.

The decor was like a "Trading Spaces" reject. On half of one wall was a collection of ceramic cow heads in various colors. On the other half of the wall was a collection of identical stylized longhorn heads, all in white, with gold-ish horns. 

Also, the girl who was "Ree's assistant" definitely has a "queen bee" demeanor about her. I predict heavy turnover in that office. 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

I noticed the decor of the staff office and those cow skulls and steer heads did set off my tacky meter but what else should I expect from Ree and company. 

Another thing I noticed is colorful logos that are shown before/after the commercial breaks - it's the word "Pioneer Woman" in bright pink against a tan background and a silhouette of a butterfly.  This change may have been around a while but I just noticed them this last show.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

I haven’t watched PW lately because I’m usually asleep or at work when she comes on Saturday and Sunday AM. Plus, the past several episodes I have seen were just clip shows and there will be four back-to-back clip show episodes that use the same damn clips. Is there nobody that sits Ree down and show her how they’re airing her show and say that it’s not a good look to have the evidence of repetitiveness smashing into people’s faces?

Because cooking shows are generally a disappointment and Create TV doesn’t show as much as they used to, I’ve taken to YouTube. These are a few of my favorite cooking YT channels:

Almazan Kitchen - Outdoor Cooking ASMR

Cooking Tree - Korean Baking ASMR

Taste Show - Authentic Chinese Cooking

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/17/2019 at 6:43 PM, patty1h said:

it's the word "Pioneer Woman" in bright pink against a tan background and a silhouette of a butterfly. 

That sounds like her branding for Walmart!

So glad I found y'all again.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
On ‎2‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 2:18 AM, debbie m said:

Way back when on  Television without Pity, Giada's forum was called "In the kitchen with little big head"  😄

In the UK we seem to be getting a sudden spurt of Gaida's shows at the mo.  I've no idea who she is in "real life" but do think she cooks Real, Proper Food rather than chucking in a buncha stuff for the sake of it.  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
51 minutes ago, Mandolia said:

In the UK we seem to be getting a sudden spurt of Gaida's shows at the mo.  I've no idea who she is in "real life" but do think she cooks Real, Proper Food rather than chucking in a buncha stuff for the sake of it.  

Giada graduated from Culinary School, Le Cordon Bleu in Paris. Her mother Veronica was an actress. Her grandfather Dino is a well known film producer. After graduating, she started a catering business and was working as a private chef when approached by FN to do a show.

  • Useful 3

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, chessiegal said:

Giada graduated from Culinary School, Le Cordon Bleu in Paris. Her mother Veronica was an actress. Her grandfather Dino is a well known film producer. After graduating, she started a catering business and was working as a private chef when approached by FN to do a show.

Thanks so much for the background info.  Explains a lot, i.e. how what she creates isn't a mishmash of ingredients!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Mandolia said:

Thanks so much for the background info.  Explains a lot, i.e. how what she creates isn't a mishmash of ingredients!!

You're welcome. She grew up mingling with the rich and famous.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

I now call her "Little Aging Sexpot." I don't know if you watch "Food Network Star," but Giada's massive mouthful of teeth and her provocative clothes get more snark than the actual contestants in the FNS PTV thread.

Last night, on "Winner Take Cake," Giada was wearing a skin-tight leopard print dress with her boobs spilling out and a massive slit in the skirt up the left side. I wondered who she was all dolled up for and the guest was Michael Symon.  She looked ridiculous with giant cleavage and the dress had some type of ruching through the middle that made it look like she had a little pot belly. Was OTT for that type of show.

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

... Giada's massive mouthful of teeth...

Her giant head and shark's teeth smile have always made her totally unwatchable for me.

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

Giada is definitely back in the cleavage mode....such a great role model for Jade. sigh

LOL - I love the commercial about someone's sister making tiny things to eat....like a 1 inch hamburger. Watched a show today and she made one bite things for kids - I suppose because they can only have 10.....and she eats 4 of them.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

I just watched the episode where she recreates Lad's ancestor Addie's recipes to take to the Drummond homestead curator.  Gotta love that she can't make those old fashioned recipes without firing up the $$$ Kitchen Aid mixer with multiple attachments for each recipe. That's not how Addie did it, Ree. 

  • Like 6
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

The day when Giada starts rationing the portions for Jade and Jade's friends, should be right around the corner. No more chocolate, cheese or pasta extravaganzas when those girls hit puberty!

Back to Ree ... I actually found the show somewhat interesting and could have wasted spent the whole 20+ minutes learning about Ladd's ancestors. How did Drummond Sr. Sr. Sr. Sr. die? How old was he? Surely, Addie couldn't sustain that large, nicely-appointed house (seemed extravagant for those days and the location) by selling eggs and chickens?  It looked like Mr. Drummond owned some type of dry good store (mercantile). Wonder what happened to that after he died? Did Addie sell it and she and her kids lived off the proceeds? I am guessing that the two children who died probably succumbed to illness.

That said, the recipes didn't look awful because this time, Ree actually followed somebody else's recipes.  I drew the line though at adding mint simple syrup to Welsh's grape juice mixed with lemon juice. Yuck. 

I have to wonder if some of the content were subtle shout-outs (e.g. the mercantile, fruit-flavored lemonade and the fact that Addie's recipes were frequently published in her church's cookbook).  Kind of like she's trying to justify her greed entrepreneurial spirit based on the family legacy. Small point ... that was Ladd's side of the family. 

I guess that if I am putting that much thought into a PW episode, I need to go back to not watching!  LOL! 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

I watch PW mostly because it is on.  I consider her to be like Valerie Bertinelli; a pleasant woman making recipes from the local church or junior league's cookbooks.  Same with Trisha Yearwood.  However, I am completely fascinated with her impact on Pawhuska.  She has transformed the area.

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

I drew the line though at adding mint simple syrup to Welsh's grape juice mixed with lemon juice.

Oh, that's just disgusting.  Blech!

3 hours ago, albarino said:

I consider her to be like Valerie Bertinelli; a pleasant woman making recipes from the local church or junior league's cookbooks.

Glad that someone finds her pleasant. I find her to be a bloodsucking hack whose savvy PR and Marketing group managed make her into something she clearly is not, a cook of any kind.  Plus has managed to brainwash her Reeple into buying her crappy, substandard "wares".

And then there is all of the millions she gets from her political connections.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/23/2019 at 10:32 AM, CharlizeCat said:

The day when Giada starts rationing the portions for Jade and Jade's friends, should be right around the corner. No more chocolate, cheese or pasta extravaganzas when those girls hit puberty!

Back to Ree ... I actually found the show somewhat interesting and could have wasted spent the whole 20+ minutes learning about Ladd's ancestors. How did Drummond Sr. Sr. Sr. Sr. die? How old was he? Surely, Addie couldn't sustain that large, nicely-appointed house (seemed extravagant for those days and the location) by selling eggs and chickens?  It looked like Mr. Drummond owned some type of dry good store (mercantile). Wonder what happened to that after he died? Did Addie sell it and she and her kids lived off the proceeds? I am guessing that the two children who died probably succumbed to illness.

That said, the recipes didn't look awful because this time, Ree actually followed somebody else's recipes.  I drew the line though at adding mint simple syrup to Welsh's grape juice mixed with lemon juice. Yuck. 

I have to wonder if some of the content were subtle shout-outs (e.g. the mercantile, fruit-flavored lemonade and the fact that Addie's recipes were frequently published in her church's cookbook).  Kind of like she's trying to justify her greed entrepreneurial spirit based on the family legacy. Small point ... that was Ladd's side of the family. 

I guess that if I am putting that much thought into a PW episode, I need to go back to not watching!  LOL! 

She always has to ruin everything she makes by putting one too many ingredients in it. The mint with the grape lemonade, the lemonade she made a few weeks ago that she put jalapeno in, the Greek guacamole (YUCK!) - and then she has to put cilantro in everything too.

  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, BTBAM310 said:

She always has to ruin everything she makes by putting one too many ingredients in it. The mint with the grape lemonade, the lemonade she made a few weeks ago that she put jalapeno in, the Greek guacamole (YUCK!) - and then she has to put cilantro in everything too.

Cilantro (what I call - as I'm in the UK - coriander) has a very overwhelming flavour, and Ree chucks in it regardless of whatever else she's thrown into the mix.  Creating yet another hotpotch of ingredients and flavours.

(I could be wrong, but I think I read somewhere that Ina Garten said cilantro is the one ingredient she never uses...if my memory is correct, I'm with Ina as I loathe it!)

Edited by Mandolia
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Mandolia said:

Cilantro (what I call - as I'm in the UK - coriander) has a very overwhelming flavour, and Ree chucks in it regardless of whatever else she's thrown into the mix.  Creating yet another hotpotch of ingredients and flavours.

(I could be wrong, but I think I read somewhere that Ina Garten said cilantro is the one ingredient she never uses...if my memory is correct, I'm with Ina as I loathe it!)

Yes, Ina doesn't use cilantro. To some people it tastes like soap, and appears to be genetic, like being able to curl your tongue. I can't eat olives - they taste like soap to me.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, Mandolia said:

Cilantro (what I call - as I'm in the UK - coriander) has a very overwhelming flavour, and Ree chucks in it regardless of whatever else she's thrown into the mix.  Creating yet another hotpotch of ingredients and flavours.

(I could be wrong, but I think I read somewhere that Ina Garten said cilantro is the one ingredient she never uses...if my memory is correct, I'm with Ina as I loathe it!)

Julia Child hated it too.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...