Type keyword(s) to search

Unaired USA: Degrassi: Next class week of 1/11-1/15

MegaJ

Episode 6: #NotAllMen
January 11th, 9:00 PM ET/PT on Family Channel in Canada and on January 15th (streaming) on Netflix (worldwide, except Canada, Australia & France)

Episode 7: #ThisCouldBeUsButYouPlayin
January 12th, 9:00 PM ET/PT on Family Channel in Canada and on January 15th (streaming) on Netflix (worldwide, except Canada, Australia & France).

Episode 8: #TeamFollowBack
January 13th, 9:00 PM ET/PT on Family Channel in Canada and on January 15th (streaming) on Netflix (worldwide, except Canada, Australia & France).

Episode 9: #SinceWeBeinHonest
January 14th, 9:00 PM ET/PT on Family Channel in Canada and on January 15th (streaming) on Netflix (worldwide, except Canada, Australia & France).

Episode 10: #SorryNotSorry
January 15th, 9:00 PM ET/PT on Family Channel in Canada and on January 15th (streaming) on Netflix (worldwide, except Canada, Australia & France).

my thoughts on the not all men episode

really stupid episode again
The zoe plot was stupid, seriously, breaking into his trailer? As an actress she should have instead waited for him and asked/ told him in a professional way what the situation was , she's an actress surely she would know how to better communicate what is going on, also mama rivas is a bad parent, maybe we will see an emancipation storyline

The frankie plot annoyed me, jonah just came off as a douchebag to frankie, also seriously play capture the flag for the billionth time? you mean to tell me jonah you have no imagination or other ideas for the people there? why don't you make you self useful and think of new ideas like tai chi or show them your super saiyan 4 form. Also shay needs to either tell lola the problem or shut up and get over it

hunter plot was stupid, he couldn't ask his father or grandpa for money? Also the portrayal of videos games was poorly done, did the writers even try looking up about the games? none of the games i have ever played were anything like that and no game is like that irl Goldie was an ass and was basically just talking out of her ass, she just seems like she tries to be a feminist to seem cool or popular. maybe she should try and look into the games herself before judging. Hunter was also an ass and the blow up comment was wrong, to me it seems like he's the one who is going to blow up the place not her. TO me it seems like hunter is the problem not maya or zig or goldie, maybe he should look at himself for  a change

• Love 1

my thoughts on the not all men episode

really stupid episode again

The zoe plot was stupid, seriously, breaking into his trailer? As an actress she should have instead waited for him and asked/ told him in a professional way what the situation was , she's an actress surely she would know how to better communicate what is going on, also mama rivas is a bad parent, maybe we will see an emancipation storyline

The frankie plot annoyed me, jonah just came off as a douchebag to frankie, also seriously play capture the flag for the billionth time? you mean to tell me jonah you have no imagination or other ideas for the people there? why don't you make you self useful and think of new ideas like tai chi or show them your super saiyan 4 form. Also shay needs to either tell lola the problem or shut up and get over it

hunter plot was stupid, he couldn't ask his father or grandpa for money? Also the portrayal of videos games was poorly done, did the writers even try looking up about the games? none of the games i have ever played were anything like that and no game is like that irl Goldie was an ass and was basically just talking out of her ass, she just seems like she tries to be a feminist to seem cool or popular. maybe she should try and look into the games herself before judging. Hunter was also an ass and the blow up comment was wrong, to me it seems like he's the one who is going to blow up the place not her. TO me it seems like hunter is the problem not maya or zig or goldie, maybe he should look at himself for  a change

I think poorly executed but Hunter did have a point.  It's not like they were playing Call of Duty. Here are a bunch of girls who just want to police the school. Not everything is fair and if Goldie or Maya think that shutting down the Game league or suggesting some half assed game as Wii bowling will make things better for women they really are in for a rude wake up call in the real world.  Hunter did have a point.  What's next? The cheerleader's outfits? The rough sport of football or rugby?   Hunter does have a problem and these girls are taking the one thing from him that keeps him "sane".  

I think poorly executed but Hunter did have a point.  It's not like they were playing Call of Duty. Here are a bunch of girls who just want to police the school. Not everything is fair and if Goldie or Maya think that shutting down the Game league or suggesting some half assed game as Wii bowling will make things better for women they really are in for a rude wake up call in the real world.  Hunter did have a point.  What's next? The cheerleader's outfits? The rough sport of football or rugby?   Hunter does have a problem and these girls are taking the one thing from him that keeps him "sane".  

I said this in the Season thread, but I'm pretty sure they were attempting to be balanced for both sides up until he made the comment about Goldi's hijab.  And the Feminist Club has every right be offended by the trash talk and the sexualized images.  I don't know if that makes them "right" and I don't necessarily think that the school can or should be policing everything to make sure that no one is every confronted with something that upsets them, but I also don't think that Hunter's having a problem means that no one else gets to have an opinion about it.

And I honestly doubt the club would have been shut down just based on what the Feminist Club was saying.  It got shut down because Hunter couldn't control his temper.

• Love 1