Type keyword(s) to search

Angel From Hell - General Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)

The remaining episodes are airing on Saturdays in July, two were on tonight:

"Angel Probation" Amy loses her Angel powers until she can perform 10 good deeds just as Evan comes back into the picture with a cute dog and his friends that Amy has missed since the break up. Brad borrows his father's new drone and promptly breaks it.

It was nice to see the cast/characters again, but I thought this one was pretty blah. Amy's "good deeds" ranged from cutting off some random guy's "man bun" to stealing people's drinks at a bar and telling them to go home and be with their family becoming increasingly belligerent was probably the best joke.

"Angel Appreciation Day" Allison kills a bee, that is actually Brad's guardian angel, forcing Amy to pull double duty as guardian angel for both Allison and Brad.

Brad has to sell a "murder house" and Allison deals with her history of stage fright as she goes on TV to sell beauty products. I thought this one was funnier, Brad responding to Amy's "unearned positivity" and confidence and succeeding, until he became too positive and confident in himself was a good bit.

Edited by Perfect Xero

Who is this new guy and why is Amy trying so hard to get Allison to get with him when Allison already met her soul mate???

Brad still my favorite thing about this show. What a gem.

(edited)
On ‎7‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 0:03 AM, Perfect Xero said:

The remaining episodes are airing on Saturdays in July, two were on tonight:

I was surprised but mildly pleased to see that CBS decided to burn off the rest of the episodes during the summer.  The character I enjoyed the most is the father.  Here is the schedule for the rest of the episodes.  Oh boy, Thanksgiving in July!  Please don't let the final one be a cliff-hanger!

10   16/Jul/16   Funsgiving
11   16/Jul/16  The Flask
12    23/Jul/16   Believe Me, Part 1
13    23/Jul/16   Believe Me, Part 2

Edited by jjj
17 hours ago, niklj said:

Who is this new guy and why is Amy trying so hard to get Allison to get with him when Allison already met her soul mate???

Brad still my favorite thing about this show. What a gem.

Amy also said that she'd have other soulmates. I don't think this guy was important, just that Amy thought Allison should date someone and Allison liked him.

I only saw "Practice Guy" and "Rain Check" -- somehow I missed "Angel Probation" and "Angel Appreciation Day".

"Practice Guy" was awful!  Let's suppose that Amy was male and Phil was female -- think that a mind-rape would have been considered "funny"?  But if a woman does it to a man, Ho ho ho, ha ha ha.  Just no.

Then Marv has his girlfriend poison another doctor, threatening his life -- and have we seen this black doctor with his blackness muddled before?  Yep, that's another grand joke.  NOT!

On Now the show is already canceled..but are they airing these out of order? It seems so out of place if you try to actually follow it. Like the episode where the dad is trying to meet people at a bar sandwiched between episodes with his girlfriend that he has had for most of the series. 

Now the oompa loompa one with him deciding I'd he can get back out there coming after he already has had another girlfriend since his wife?

I'm so sad that they cancelled this show :( It ended somewhat nicely, I guess, with Allison finally believing Amy.

We'll pretend Allison really does get her TED Talk after all...

The cast had really great chemistry, which I think I'll miss the most.

• Love 2