Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
ryebread

Erika Girardi/Erika Jayne: Let them eat cake

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Dutchgirl said:

 

O . O  

You’re a total rockstar. This is a ton of work. Wow. Thank you!

To clarify, I didn’t do the compilation as it was done by a dedicated person on the Reddit forum.

It really pulls everything together. 

  • Like 10
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post

3 hours ago, princelina said:

She got drunk at the Girardi's dinner party and talked back to Tom when he chided her!!!

(Leading Erika to tell another lady the next day, "I'm not ALLOWED to behave that way" 😂

 

Ah that was her own fault.  Keep her gone 😖

I remember that! It was like she was a child. "Daddy doesn't let me act like that, so Kathryn can't either!"

Haha, Carlton is one of the few I never cared for. IDK if it was a poor edit, but as much as Kyle can be an ass, Carlton was a little too ready to hate her imo. At the time, the cool kids were LVP and Brandi. I think Carlton was hot for Brandi and wanted to be in that clique. 

Thanks so much to the person who posted this guy's channel. I particularly agree with Kathryn's points here. She calls out Erika for being tone deaf and that if she were in Erika's shoes, she'd do everything she can to pay back the victims. 

 

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, LemonSoda said:

Her book really makes it sound like Tom discusses everything with her and they’re partners 

But now her story is that she never was included, never saw the books; it was all on domineering Tom.

So, which story is true? 

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post
32 minutes ago, LemonSoda said:

Her book really makes it sound like Tom discusses everything with her and they’re partners 

Thank you so much for reading her book and posting these tidbits.

Erika must have thought no one would ever realize what they were doing.

And why would she film one minute of this season without consulting lawyers and coming to an agreement on a less convoluted explanation?

 

  • Like 11
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

6 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Thank you so much for reading her book and posting these tidbits.

Erika must have thought no one would ever realize what they were doing.

And why would she film one minute of this season without consulting lawyers and coming to an agreement on a less convoluted explanation?

 

I don’t know why or how she could think it’s okay to suddenly play clueless. In her book she went on and on about her legal intelligence, how much she’s learned hanging around all of these lawyers. 
I have no doubt she was being honest when she made those claims in her book. 

Another thing I’m curious about and yes I know assuming is wrong but What if he actually thought Erika Jayne would become profitable? There’s a lot of money on entertainment. Maybe he thought with the right investment the pop career would bring in huge returns? She mentioned him coming to her early gigs and even collecting her checks for her like a manager. 

Tom was greedy before meeting Erika but if her book was honest, the huge house was bare without much furniture when she met him, his only real flashiness was a nice car and watch. 

  • Like 4
  • Useful 5

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, gingerella said:

Anyone else think we need to rename this thread?

Or

Erika Jayne: Patting My Own Puss (since Tom cut me off)

I think the title of this thread has become even more relevant! Erika certainly reeks (even more) of the Marie Antoinette vibe given her blasé attitude toward the victims of Tom’s fraud.

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

I think the title of this thread has become even more relevant! Erika certainly reeks (even more) of the Marie Antoinette vibe given her blasé attitude toward the victims of Tom’s fraud.

Absolutely

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, amarante said:

To clarify, I didn’t do the compilation as it was done by a dedicated person on the Reddit forum.

It really pulls everything together. 

Well, I never would have found it, so thank you for posting :)

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, amarante said:

For anyone harboring any doubts as to Erika's culpability - or at the very least something that puts everything that was happening in a real timeline - including linking to when stuff was being filmed in several seasons, someone on Reddit did an incredible job

Well worth reading 

 

 

Part 2 of the timeline

 

https://www.reddit.com/r/BravoRealHousewives/comments/pltig7/part_2_erika_jayne_for_dummies_timeline_for_s9_s10/

 

Thankyou for bringing these timelines here (Thankyou to whoever it was that carefully researched, documented and shared). Veeeeeeery interesting seeing all of this documented in this way. Erika is not as squeaky clean as she wants us to believe. There are a number of discrepancies between what she says and the evidence listed in this timeline re lawsuits/loans/business dealings. 

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post

PK and Dorit (and Jaggar!) impress me because even though they have legal problems, too, they know that what Erika and Tom have done is infinitely worse, and they’re willing to voice their concerns.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post

8 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

And why would she film one minute of this season without consulting lawyers and coming to an agreement on a less convoluted explanation?

I have been wondering why on Earth she would sign to film this season, but then I finally realized that she had no idea that things would blow up like this, and blow up so spectacularly DURING filming. She must have been shitting her pants on the daily when the dominos began falling and Tom's usual methods to make things disappear weren't working.

I wonder what the urgent talks with the production company and suits were like? Any threats thrown around? I bet there were lawyers upon lawyers trying to clean their ugly mess and keep it off tv, and it appears it worked a little -judging by what we've been shown and what they've left out- (like the fight with producers in La Quinta when she was sobbing to them in the bathroom)

It just wasn't enough because she can't keep her foul mouth shut, stop thinking only of herself, and keep herself off social media. She also doesn't appear to listen to any probable legal or crisis PR advice she's most likely been given.

 

Thank you for posting that, Amarante! That timeline is so thorough and chock full that there's no denying what she knew and when, and how many contradictions she's made.

  I don't have enough derogatory words for how I feel about Tom, and subsequently Erika, for their callous disregard for the people whose settlements they stole for so many many years.

  • Like 17
  • Useful 3

Share this post


Link to post

I just spent an hour down that rabbit hole! THANKS, Amarante...very interesting. Jagger is still the MVP of this franchise. Ha

  • Like 18
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
53 minutes ago, JD5166 said:

I just spent an hour down that rabbit hole! THANKS, Amarante...very interesting. Jagger is still the MVP of this franchise. Ha

The expressions afterwards were hilarious. 

RHOBH-fans-praise-Dorit-Kemsleys-son-Jag

kid-okmagazine.com_-850x560.jpg

  • Like 5
  • Laugh 16

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

I have been wondering why on Earth she would sign to film this season, but then I finally realized that she had no idea that things would blow up like this, and blow up so spectacularly DURING filming. She must have been shitting her pants on the daily when the dominos began falling and Tom's usual methods to make things disappear weren't working.

this is such a great point! I bet she thought that the troubles would eventually disappear and that she could have some sort of future story line about Tom’s brain miraculously healing, and how they’ve reconciled. Instead everything just got worse and worse. Just imagine what shit they are used to burying if she assumed she could maintain this level of arrogance during all this. 

  • Like 3
  • Useful 8

Share this post


Link to post

I posted something in the very lonely Kathryn Edwards thread earlier, but I thought some of the points she touched on referred to certain motivations folks have been discussing here.
Kathryn said Tom was paying for celebrities to attend his parties - he wanted to keep ascending in that world (I believe I have only thought Erika guilty of this). Kathryn also said Tom would list all the cases he won with their monetary awards and that there's no way Erika couldn't put together that their intake wasn't enough to cover their expenses.

4 hours ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

I have been wondering why on Earth she would sign to film this season, but then I finally realized that she had no idea that things would blow up like this, and blow up so spectacularly DURING filming. She must have been shitting her pants on the daily when the dominos began falling and Tom's usual methods to make things disappear weren't working.

I wonder what the urgent talks with the production company and suits were like? Any threats thrown around? I bet there were lawyers upon lawyers trying to clean their ugly mess and keep it off tv, and it appears it worked a little -judging by what we've been shown and what they've left out- (like the fight with producers in La Quinta when she was sobbing to them in the bathroom)

I think Erika would wear flats, stop bleaching her hair and start a Lisa Vanderpump fan club before she would decline to appear on Real Housewives. The camera is what she has waited for and she will have to be dragged away kicking and screaming. 

Edwards did also mention she doesn't think Erika is going anywhere unless legally barred from appearing. She said Andy & Alex Baskin really like Erika and would want her to stay. Edwards also thought Erika's lawyers probably insisted on a conversation with Andy prior to the reunion.

Frankly, Erika is probably loving this. She normally would not merit 74 pages of posts - she is not that interesting.

  • Like 13
  • Useful 2
  • Laugh 7

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, chick binewski said:

I think Erika would wear flats, stop bleaching her hair and start a Lisa Vanderpump fan club before she would decline to appear on Real Housewives.

😂

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 8

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/10/2021 at 6:00 PM, LemonSoda said:

“The biggest lesson I learned from the whole experience [her short stint on DWTS]....

  is that there is such a thing as being too much woman. There is. Most of America doesn’t want real, raw, brazen sexuality in their faces, especially from a woman my age. You’re seen as cheap or slutty or “raunchy.” What they want is cute: cute smiles, dainty figures. Erika Jayne is a lot of things, but no one will ever call her “cute.”

We really need  an eyeroll disgust emoticon on this board. ;)

  • Like 19

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

I have been wondering why on Earth she would sign to film this season, but then I finally realized that she had no idea that things would blow up like this, and blow up so spectacularly DURING filming. She must have been shitting her pants on the daily when the dominos began falling and Tom's usual methods to make things disappear weren't working.

Exactly!  She was planning to be the wronged but courageous ex-wife by the time the shit hit the fan 😀

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post

7 minutes ago, chick binewski said:

What's so funny about this quote (besides the hubris in overdrive) is that I can't think of a less sexy HW than Erika. She is cold in a way that does not merit curiosity and she does not appear to be tuned in to real life at all. But ok, you got voted off a fixed reality show bc we can't handle your smokeshow.

I agree as the Erika Jayne persona never struck me as particularly sexual as she looked like a drag Queen. Meaning no disrespect to drag queens, they generally aren’t viewed as sexually alluring to straight men as they are a caricature of female sexuality.

I think Erika viewed sex as purely transactional which is why i don’t think she had affairs while married to Tom and why she pursued a career as a gold digger. 

  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, amarante said:

I think Erika viewed sex as purely transactional which is why i don’t think she had affairs while married to Tom and why she pursued a career as a gold digger. 

She should have pursued a career as dominatrix.  Lots of rich, powerful men pay very big bucks for that service.  Her detachment makes her eminently suited since it rarely involves the dominatrix herself having any kind of sex.

Erika is one of the least sensual, least erotic, least sexy women on any of these Ho shows.

  • Like 21

Share this post


Link to post
25 minutes ago, chick binewski said:

What's so funny about this quote (besides the hubris in overdrive) is that I can't think of a less sexy HW than Erika. She is cold in a way that does not merit curiosity and she does not appear to be tuned in to real life at all. But ok, you got voted off a fixed reality show bc we can't handle your smokeshow.

When Erika started on the show, I did see her as a kind of “anti-Housewife”: Something totally different, more real — unapologetically living her own life, everyone else’s expectations be damned.

Turns out that describes Denise Richards more than it ever does Erika Girardi. The hounded-off-and-long-gone Denise Richards, whose activities were really nobody else’s damn business. Unlike Erika.

Edited by RoseAllDay · Reason: Wording & missing space
  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, amarante said:

I agree as the Erika Jayne persona never struck me as particularly sexual as she looked like a drag Queen. Meaning no disrespect to drag queens, they generally aren’t viewed as sexually alluring to straight men as they are a caricature of female sexuality.

I think Erika viewed sex as purely transactional which is why i don’t think she had affairs while married to Tom and why she pursued a career as a gold digger. 

Funny you should mention this.  I saw on youtube some podcast named Juicy Scoop with Heather something(?) and she had on some make-up artist/image guy who worked with Erika in the earlier days along with Mikey.  He said this Erika Jayne image was Mikey's idea, he wasn't a fan of it, and that Erika went with Mikey's plan.  He also gives a lot of insight into how it all began, how it progressed and confirms a lot of what we suspected about her bought career as a pop star. 

  • Like 4
  • Useful 12

Share this post


Link to post

4 hours ago, Castina said:

He said this Erika Jayne image was Mikey's idea, he wasn't a fan of it, and that Erika went with Mikey's plan.  He also gives a lot of insight into how it all began, how it progressed and confirms a lot of what we suspected about her bought career as a pop star. 

She couldn’t even come up with the concept of what she wanted to do? How sad is this?

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Castina said:

Funny you should mention this.  I saw on youtube some podcast named Juicy Scoop with Heather something(?) and she had on some make-up artist/image guy who worked with Erika in the earlier days along with Mikey.  He said this Erika Jayne image was Mikey's idea, he wasn't a fan of it, and that Erika went with Mikey's plan.  He also gives a lot of insight into how it all began, how it progressed and confirms a lot of what we suspected about her bought career as a pop star. 

That could explain why she seems so detached from it.  Erika Jayne is a mask and a costume for Erika, not her own persona or passion.

  • Like 7
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, izabella said:

That could explain why she seems so detached from it.  Erika Jayne is a mask and a costume for Erika, not her own persona or passion.

The trappings of a very insecure person.

  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post

I know a lot of men who will find completely ordinary looking women "smoking hot" if they simply have blonde hair, a slim waist and big boobs. As much as I don't like her as a person, Erika has all that and a gorgeous face to go with it. I do agree that she doesn't come across as a very sexual/sensual person though. She comes across as the type of chick who trades on her sexual appeal and considers sex her wifely duty in exchange for a man to support her. I think if she loved sex, there's no way she'd be with a man THAT much older than her. 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, RealHousewife said:

I know a lot of men who will find completely ordinary looking women "smoking hot" if they simply have blonde hair, a slim waist and big boobs. As much as I don't like her as a person, Erika has all that and a gorgeous face to go with it. I do agree that she doesn't come across as a very sexual/sensual person though. She comes across as the type of chick who trades on her sexual appeal and considers sex her wifely duty in exchange for a man to support her. I think if she loved sex, there's no way she'd be with a man THAT much older than her. 

She doesn’t come off as sexy, sexual, sensual or even an emotionally available person. 

It’s strange, isn’t it? In many ways it seems like she gave up on herself for the easy but not so easy way out. In NYC she showed some ambition, when she arrived in LA it was like she gave up. 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

Interview with Ronald Richards. "EJ Global never actually made any money" "I frankly call it a tax fraud...EJ Global is a sham company"

Erika is 100% owner, she signed each tax return, she was audited and personally hired an attorney to represent her with the audit. The audit is ongoing to this day.

EJ Global received over $25,000,000 of the $50,000,000 from G&K that was owed to victims, she claimed losses every year and paid zero taxes on the $25,000,000 taken from victims.

She knew everything.

EJ Global Losses:
Year 1: —$331,000

Year 2: —$1,490,000

Year 3: —$3,949,000

Year 4: —$3,811,000

Year 5: —$4,470,000

Year 6: —$2,889,000

Year 7: —$3,360,000

 

Edited by Dutchgirl
  • Like 6
  • Useful 7
  • Surprise 6

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/11/2021 at 11:43 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

There are rumors Erika may leave RHoBH. 
She believes some of the HWs are exploiting her legal troubles.
 

How dare they!

She should be the only one exploiting her legal problems…..

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 15

Share this post


Link to post
55 minutes ago, Dutchgirl said:

Interview with Ronald Richards. "EJ Global never actually made any money" "I frankly call it a tax fraud...EJ Global is a sham company"

Erika is 100% owner, she signed each tax return, she was audited and personally hired an attorney to represent her with the audit. The audit is ongoing to this day.

EJ Global received over $20,000,000 of the $50,000,000 from G&K that was owed to victims, she claimed losses every year and paid zero taxes on the $20,000,000 taken from victims.

She knew everything.

EJ Global Losses:
Year 1: —$331,000

Year 2: —$1,490,000

Year 3: —$3,949,000

Year 4: —$3,811,000

Year 5: —$4,470,000

Year 6: —$2,889,000

Year 7: —$3,360,000

 

I found this interesting when looking through Erika’s Twitter. Richards posted this on 9/10 — YMMV:

“There are seven days left in our previous offer where we will add 10% to any voluntary return to the Estate. To refute the below claim unequivocally, we will waive any legal fees for all monies returned by next Friday at 4:00pm. There must be some portion of the $25,592,261.26 that was paid for her personal, lifestyle and business expenses that she can return without further litigation. The victims, lenders, and attorneys who were stiffed by her husband's law firm would appreciate a return of this capital without any attorneys fees to our office.”

Erika’s reply: “This sounds like extortion.”

Then, Lea Black chimes in: “The court appointed this “lawyer” in order to collect funds for the bankruptcy estate —not to harass EJ. His conduct on social media is beyond the boundaries of ethical lawyering. Erika should file a motion with the judge to have him removed.”

You all remember Lea Black — her legal bona fides are she is married to Roy Black of William Kennedy Smith rape trial fame, and she and Jeff Lewis were best buds on Flipping Out, and she always liked to join in and laugh at Jeff’s cruel pile-ons of Jenni Pulos. She and Erika — two peas in a pod.

Richards is doing his job. Erika is the one who is making it all exponentially hard on herself here. And for Black to bring up ethics….

 

  • Like 13
  • Useful 4

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

I found this interesting when looking through Erika’s Twitter. Richards posted this on 9/10 — YMMV:

“There are seven days left in our previous offer where we will add 10% to any voluntary return to the Estate. To refute the below claim unequivocally, we will waive any legal fees for all monies returned by next Friday at 4:00pm. There must be some portion of the $25,592,261.26 that was paid for her personal, lifestyle and business expenses that she can return without further litigation. The victims, lenders, and attorneys who were stiffed by her husband's law firm would appreciate a return of this capital without any attorneys fees to our office.”

Erika’s reply: “This sounds like extortion.”

Then, Lea Black chimes in: “The court appointed this “lawyer” in order to collect funds for the bankruptcy estate —not to harass EJ. His conduct on social media is beyond the boundaries of ethical lawyering. Erika should file a motion with the judge to have him removed.”

You all remember Lea Black — her legal bona fides are she is married to Roy Black of William Kennedy Smith rape trial fame, and she and Jeff Lewis were best buds on Flipping Out, and she always liked to join in and laugh at Jeff’s cruel pile-ons of Jenni Pulos. She and Erika — two peas in a pod.

Richards is doing his job. Erika is the one who is making it all exponentially hard on herself here. And for Black to bring up ethics….

 

I think you just figured out who is funding Erika now. 💡 

The above video is a huge info drop! Thank you for posting that Dutchgirl!  If Ronald Richards is a slime, diva, or a snake, I don't even care right now, because he's making public what should've been all along. Expose ALL of the corruption and ALL of the players who were involved or looked the other way! I appreciate his stating that he's not afraid of anyone trying to silence him, because it all needs to be said (and shown) and that he has concrete evidence to back it all up. This Girardi stuff never should have gone on for this long!

--Then the added hot tea that there may be a former RHONY husband with similar fraud just blew my mind! (Note to self: If I decide one day to commit crimes, do NOT sign on for any reality show.)

  Holy cow that Erika has been in tax audit for so many years! I didn't believe she'd do time over any of this, but now I'm wondering if she might? Does anyone know if it's a possibility? One simply can't screw with the IRS or state over their money.

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post

35 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

You all remember Lea Black — her legal bona fides are she is married to Roy Black of William Kennedy Smith rape trial fame, and she and Jeff Lewis were best buds on Flipping Out, and she always liked to join in and laugh at Jeff’s cruel pile-ons of Jenni Pulos. She and Erika — two peas in a pod.

Roy Black was also one of Jeffrey Epstein's lawyers.  And Kelsey Grammer's.

Edited by izabella
  • Like 1
  • Useful 11
  • Surprise 2

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/11/2021 at 4:42 PM, hoodooznoodooz said:

Does anyone know if they could garnish her RHoBH wages in order to pay the settlement victims?
 

Yes, but only after a court decision that she owes the money.  Which will take years.

  • Useful 6

Share this post


Link to post
22 minutes ago, izabella said:

Roy Black was also one of Jeffrey Epstein's lawyers.  And Kelsey Grammer's.

Wow. I did not know that. I just remember him from the rape trial.

EDIT: From her Twitter, it sounds like she’s joined Erika’s brigade of defenders.

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Like 1
  • Useful 3

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, Castina said:

Funny you should mention this.  I saw on youtube some podcast named Juicy Scoop with Heather something(?) and she had on some make-up artist/image guy who worked with Erika in the earlier days along with Mikey.  He said this Erika Jayne image was Mikey's idea, he wasn't a fan of it, and that Erika went with Mikey's plan.  He also gives a lot of insight into how it all began, how it progressed and confirms a lot of what we suspected about her bought career as a pop star. 

Juicy Scoop with Heather McDonald is the BEST!  I remember her interview with Erika, and I remember that Heather (who is a comedian and jokes throughout interviews) later noted that Erika didn’t “get” any of heather’s jokes.

I don’t think Erika is very bright, which is making it more difficult to keep her lies straight.
 

 

6 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I know a lot of men who will find completely ordinary looking women "smoking hot" if they simply have blonde hair, a slim waist and big boobs. As much as I don't like her as a person, Erika has all that and a gorgeous face to go with it. I do agree that she doesn't come across as a very sexual/sensual person though. 

Really??  I think she has a potato face.

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 7

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

The above video is a huge info drop! Thank you for posting that Dutchgirl!  If Ronald Richards is a slime, diva, or a snake, I don't even care right now, because he's making public what should've been all along. Expose ALL of the corruption and ALL of the players who were involved or looked the other way! I appreciate his stating that he's not afraid of anyone trying to silence him, because it all needs to be said (and shown) and that he has concrete evidence to back it all up. This Girardi stuff never should have gone on for this long!

omg, I know. When Ronald said Girardi has hundreds of complaints with the law society and has been silencing people for years about his embezzling, I got chills. It rings true. He was so powerful, had so many judges and politicians in his pocket, he just stomped on the neck of anyone who dared cross him. I gave Tom the benefit of the doubt but am seeing another side to this entirely...terrifying.

And whatever, excuse the over-share but to anyone saying Erika didn't know, I've been with my guy for 23 years now, he's 25 years older and was well-established professionally when I met him, and I know everything he's up to. She chose to selectively ignore or accept things so she could keep her toys. That doesn't make her innocent by any stretch.

Edited by Dutchgirl
  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post
31 minutes ago, Dutchgirl said:

omg, I know. When Ronald said Girardi has hundreds of complaints with the law society and has been silencing people for years about his embezzling, I got chills. It rings true. He was so powerful, had so many judges and politicians in his pocket, he just stomped on the neck of anyone who dared cross him. I gave Tom the benefit of the doubt but am seeing another side to this entirely...terrifying.

And whatever, excuse the over-share but to anyone saying Erika didn't know, I've been with my guy for 23 years now, he's 25 years older and was well-established professionally when I met him, and I know everything he's up to. She chose to selectively ignore or accept things so she could keep her toys. That doesn't make her innocent by any stretch.

One of the lawsuits that stood out to me (on part 2 of the Reddit timeline that Amarante posted) was the Levi Lawsuit:

--Oct 30 - LEVI LAWSUIT As an example of how much sway Tom had in California, here is an interesting lawsuit. The man who filed this lawsuit apparently filed many, many complaints over the years, as far back as 2010, trying to get the California Bar to acknowledge Tom's shenanigans.

Back in 2010 a federal judge recommended that Tom and one of his cronies be fined heavily and disbarred for lying in a federal court. They turned the matter over to the California Bar, and the matter disappeared. This guy Levi filed complaint after complaint, and finally, with this Oct 30 finding, he ended up fined and told to stop filing.--

How sick is that?! Tom used his clout and cronies to shut down a legitimate complaint again and again, AND the man got FINED for it and told to stop! I'm curious if that man has any recourse now with everything that has come to light?

  • Like 5
  • Useful 2
  • Surprise 5
  • Sad 4

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size