Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
ryebread

Erika Girardi/Erika Jayne: Let them eat cake

On 3/8/2020 at 7:13 PM, KungFuBunny said:

This is so cool! Really, the role of a lifetime for Erika — one fame-hungry broad playing another. 

Edited by link417 · Reason: LOL, “fame,” not “game”
  • Like 4
  • Laugh 1

1 hour ago, link417 said:

This is so cool! Really, the role of a lifetime for Erika — one game-hungry broad playing another. 

She must be thrilled!

• Like 2

On 3/9/2020 at 7:13 AM, KungFuBunny said:

I wonder how much this is costing Old Man Girardi.

• Laugh 8

Apparently, her Broadway run has been cut short by coronavirus. 

• Like 3
  • Surprise 4

I wonder how much this is costing Old Man Girardi.

Is he financing the play?

• Like 3

If not the play, all of the incidentals and minions that keep Mama in tiptop condition. And a roof over her head and transportation to and from the theatah. 

• Like 6

14 hours ago, link417 said:

Apparently, her Broadway run has been cut short by coronavirus. 

Things are NUTS here in NY.

All Broadway and Off Broadway shows shut down as of yesterday morning. An usher who works part time - for 2 different shows tested positive. Right now - no lights on Broadway until April 12th. April 12th is not guaranteed, they will re-access the situation as we get closer to the date,

Most schools have shut down - from primary to college.

Mayor has told businesses such as restaurants - if your capacity is 250 - until further notice that has to be cut in half.

No congregations of masses - many things have shut down - museums, St Patrick's Cathedral, Empire State, Rockerfeller Center, The Met, Carnegie Hall, Madison Square Garden. No sporting events.

I sent my assistant to the grocery store at 8:30 AM thinking let her go there before the weekend rush just to stock up on a few things. She said it was KRAY-ZEE in there - the shelves are empty and I'm not talking about just water or hand sanitizer.

Erika was supposed to be on through March 29th. So her run ended 2 weeks early. She needs to hop on that private jet and nest at home.

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 5

10 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

An usher who works part time - for 2 different shows tested positive.

You wouldn’t happen to know which shows please. I was in NYC last week and saw a show on Broadway. It had a full house. Perhaps 10-12 empty seats. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mindthinkr said:

You wouldn’t happen to know which shows please. I was in NYC last week and saw a show on Broadway. It had a full house. Perhaps 10-12 empty seats. 

Sorry Mindthnkr

Who's Afraid Of Virginia Woolf and Six

• Useful 2

4 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Sorry Mindthnkr

Who's Afraid Of Virginia Woolf and Six

Thanks for the information. I didn’t see either of them. Whew...well so far. 

• Like 3

If not the play

Definitely not the play.

all of the incidentals and minions that keep Mama in tiptop condition. And a roof over her head and transportation to and from the theatah.

A husband providing for his wife financially? Whoda thunk it?

• Like 2
  • Laugh 2

10 hours ago, Hiyo said:

A husband providing for his wife financially? Whoda thunk it?

Lucky her, provided for on both coasts while indulging her bottomless need for public attention, fueled by minimal talent. Lucky him, for landing a foul-mouthed pussy patter.

Some matches are made in heaven.

• Like 10
  • Laugh 5
  • Surprise 1

They seem to be make it work, so good for them. Not everyone is looking to marry Helen Lovejoy lol

• Like 6

51 minutes ago, Hiyo said:

They seem to be make it work, so good for them. Not everyone is looking to marry Helen Lovejoy lol

They've lasted a pretty long time - which does surprise me in the sense that it's lasted this long - only because he's been married a few times. Like you said it seems to work for them.

It was just announced WWHL is suspended until further notice

• Like 7

Andy tested positive for coronavirus

Was watching Dateline and fell asleep. Woke up to Wendy Williams and Erika saying she did not miss LisaV and everyone is replaceable.

Yeah, especially you and that horse you rode in on, Lisa Rinna.

• Like 4
  • Laugh 3

I saw the picture Erika posted on IG, and that man is HAWT. She’s got great genes.

• Like 8

I saw the picture Erika posted on IG, and that man is HAWT. She’s got great genes.

He's one of the best looking children of the RH cast members, and she really does. Even if she didn't have the glam and all that, Erika was always a pretty woman. 

• Like 9

I've never seen a man fit into his uniform as well as Erika's son. I can't stop staring! Lol

Edited by chenoa333
  • Like 3
  • Laugh 5

Mother and son look more like siblings.

• Like 5

On 5/6/2020 at 4:28 PM, nexxie said:

Mother and son look more like siblings.

On 5/5/2020 at 6:47 PM, NowVoyager said:

Gracious! 👀28037506-8289403-Erika_was_20_when_she_had_Tommy_with_ex_husband_Thomas_Zizzo_The-a-28_1588699903818.jpg.7c7cee0ed847f02b1ce97bea51a14700.jpg

28036804-8289403-image-a-20_1588696828053.jpg.af6dbc4d37c9cf1e36cab5605349f7a9.jpgMoney well spent!

RHOBH star Erika Jayne shares first photo of her police officer son https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8289403/Erika-Jayne-shares-photo-police-officer-son-People-say-look-alike.html?ito=native_share_article-top

Yup. It looks like Tom is posing with his daughter and son. 

• Like 2

Erika is a natural beauty in the top photo. The second one is pretty but in a bought and paid for overly made up way. I prefer the natural look for her.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Does EG own any article of clothing that isn't emblazoned with the designer's name or monogram?  Asking for ... no one in particular. 

No - she needs to be able to name-drop when people point out that the clothes are hideous 😄 

• Laugh 4