Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E03: Prey

I interpreted it as the Earl wanted the Tiger killed and the while situation broke his heart and he moved to Nairobi. Groggins the caretaker was supposed to shoot the tiger but didn't. The researcher was paying Grogginns for food and other tiger care. When Morse said Groggins wasn't  feeding the tiger he was beginning the idea that the researcher was paying for feeding and caring for the tiger. 

• Love 2

Am belatedly binging. One additional reference: The wealthy Catholic family with the enormous estate, the wretchedly unhappy young woman explaining to Morse that she was being punished for something -- straight out of Brideshead Revisited.

• Love 4

Just saw this episode on a library DVD and had to post about it. It was so weird (a tiger! a great big tiger!) yet brilliant. The Bright redemption (not that he had done anything needing redemption, but his character has been a little on the weasel side, and the little weasel at that) was just amazing. So much good stuff. Thanks to the above posters for all the inside jokes within the episode. 

41 minutes ago, Mrs Shibbles said:

I am currently binging the series.  I caught, along with the Jaws references , a reference to Life of Pi with the first victim in the show being named “Ricky Parker”

Hello fellow binger! This is my first time watching. My DVR picked up some of the current season's shows, so I decided that I may as well start from the top. I'm really liking it!