Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Lisin

Kardashians in the Media

9 hours ago, DakotaLavender said:

Kendall looked like she was scared to death. I think some of the audience was laughing... so may be she freaked out. 

I wonder if she had her weighted blanket and anti anxiety meds on hand.

• Like 4
  • Laugh 1

13 hours ago, DakotaLavender said:

Kendall looked like she was scared to death. I think some of the audience was laughing... 

4 hours ago, SailorGirl said:

The audience did laugh at them -- Kim said something like "our family knows better than anyone how compelling watching people just living their lives can be" and the audience started laughing.

Yep, the audience laughed at them & it was noticed. Do you think it's going to be a storyline for next season?

• Useful 1
  • Laugh 3

I don't even know what to say, they have launched Kardashian Kloset. You can now own their used clothing & accessories.  And of course, "All sales are final. No returns, exchanges, refunds or cancellations."

• Laugh 5

11 hours ago, GaT said:

I don't even know what to say, they have launched Kardashian Kloset. You can now own their used clothing & accessories.  And of course, "All sales are final. No returns, exchanges, refunds or cancellations."

Don’t want to wear anything that’s been  near any of their crotches. And the ass area will need altering. 

• Like 4
  • Laugh 5

She isn't Armenian but she is a sister and an aunt and the occasion was a RELIGIOUS milestone in the lives of very young  children. Because, you know, Kardashian West, religion.

Bible.

• Laugh 5

2 hours ago, Nicmar said:

Khloe isn't Armenian. 

Exactly

• Like 1

On 10/4/2019 at 11:47 PM, GaT said:

PMK knows how to make money, I’ll give her that!  I expect they’ll sell everything listed.  Apparently Kim has a size 4 body, except for her ass, which is a size 16.  How do you buy clothes that fit both at the same time??

• Laugh 6

1 minute ago, farmgal4 said:

PMK knows how to make money, I’ll give her that!  I expect they’ll sell everything listed.  Apparently Kim has a size 4 body, except for her ass, which is a size 16.  How do you buy clothes that fit both at the same time??

She has everything tailored to fit her (freakish) body, who would buy anything of hers thinking they could wear it too?

• Like 6

This far Kim has sold four bags and one dress. Her skirts are listed as sizes 4 and 6. LMAsssO

• Like 1
  • Laugh 5

5 minutes ago, GaT said:

She has everything tailored to fit her (freakish) body, who would buy anything of hers thinking they could wear it too?

There’ll be leghumpers who buy her stuff with no intentions of wearing it, but only to brag that they own it (which is nothing to brag about IMO, but then I ain’t no leghumper.)

• Like 4
  • Laugh 2

20 hours ago, suomi said:

This far Kim has sold four bags and one dress. Her skirts are listed as sizes 4 and 6. LMAsssO

I always wondered if they get their pants tailored to fit a size 6 waist and a size 16 ass and hips .

• Like 2