Type keyword(s) to search

Bring It! - General Discussion

• Start Topic

I couldn't agree more! Seems that way with most of the programs these days. I do wish there wasn't such a big break between these shows. I'm old but remember the days when they actually did Xmas shows at Xmas - maybe took a week or two off for the holiday and were back on right after. Shows premiered the week after labor day and ran until at least the end of May. Now we're lucky to see 20-25 episodes a year.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, tessat said:

I couldn't agree more! Seems that way with most of the programs these days. I do wish there wasn't such a big break between these shows. I'm old but remember the days when they actually did Xmas shows at Xmas - maybe took a week or two off for the holiday and were back on right after. Shows premiered the week after labor day and ran until at least the end of May. Now we're lucky to see 20-25 episodes a year.

I miss Christmas shows or any of the holiday shows.  I am one of those ones that if my show is off from Nov-Feb, chances are, I am not coming back.  During that time, I find something else.  Don't think the HPTB even consider how many viewers don't come back after a long break.

• Love 1

well I don't see a news or media thread, so I will bring it here

Q&A with Dianna ‘Miss D’ Williams from ‘Bring it!’

What can fans expect for the next season of Bring It? Any changes coming to the show?

We have already started filming the next season, and we are almost done. There has been a lot of extra, extra drama. I am like, where did that come from? I would tell the fans to buckle your seatbelts this season. There is so much controversy, so much chatter and arguing, but there is also a lot of heart and a lot of love. One episode in particular, and I’m not going to say which one because they have to watch, but one episode teaches a life lesson to the girls when they are in a situation where they are all shocked. People watching the show will really appreciate the life lesson they will learn in that episode.

Dianna Williams’ Net Worth

not enough to retire at her age, but not bad

Dianna Williams’ Profile:

Net worth in 2017: $1.5 million
Profession: Dancer, choreographer
Source Of Wealth: Dance career

13 hours ago, holly4755 said:

Dianna Williams’ Profile:

Net worth in 2017: $1.5 million
Profession: Dancer, choreographer
Source Of Wealth: Dance career

Wow. She's worth more than I thought, and she's younger than I thought. I was thinking early 30s. She looks great. 

Question is, did Ritnay pull Chrystianna from the Dancing Dolls?

I really hope that Mimi is not as obnoxious as in the past but I seriously doubt that.  She was a tattle tell and trouble maker from the get go.

• Love 2

Okay, so Selena can be a little 'extra' at times, but the moms get on my nerves always picking on her. The group mentality mindset is really annoying. Like. "Oh, one of us doesn't like her, so let's all pick on her." I know it's a 'reality' show, so it's probably scripted for comedic relief, but it's still annoying to watch them act like that. Their daughters are more mature than them. Like please lol. Find a new hobby, picking on Selena is so tired. LOL.

JFM3TFC.gif

• Love 1

I'm bored so going back and rewatching all the old episodes. They were pushing for Camryn to be captain all the way back to the first year - which I didn't remember. I'm up to season 2 - Summer Slam and each week 2 people are competing to be captain for that week as Kayla is now an assistant for the DD. !st week - Camryn / Christiana - Christiana won and I do believe she's a better dancer - week 2 which I'm watching now Camryn / Mekayla - Camryn won but I felt Mekayla gave a better performance and had better technique. Looking forward to the new season.

Did anyone go to one of the tour shows and if so - was Christiana there and did Kayla lead or Camryn? 

• Love 1

New season.. What other opportunities is Kayla doing ?? I still wish she would have went to college to further her dance studies and training. Not sure if her taking 2 gap years accomplished anything towards what she wants to do. The prior season reran today - that producer at the audition on the LA trip pretty much gave her a dose of reality. Diana waited too long to tell her she was just "coasting" as a coach at the Dollhouse. Even if she needed a 2 yr break from the book side of school, she should have taken classes in other genres at an adult dance studio. I feel like the adult mentors in her life could have done a better job in advising her what do to , laying out different options scenarios, when she graduated high school. At 20-21 - she is reaching the peek of a professional dancer.

In a way I don't blame Rittney for leaving , but she picked the wrong year/season . I think Camryn and Faith are due to graduate this year- spring 2018 - which means the new captain will  be chosen in the spring. The bigger problem is allowing a captain to serve more than one year.

Ummm - the memphis mom drives 3 hrs each way ? and they practice everyday until 10 ? lets hope she can friend someone who can at least put them up for night if one of those southern summer T-storms hit...

Edited by sATL

It's back and unfortunately looks more edited than ever which I hate! Glad to see some new faces - I love Madisyn and Princess. I'm really disliking Mimi and Camryn more and more each season - so stuck on themselves.

I was not surprised that Rittany took Christiana to the Divas and I really thought Christiana's talent was really showcased during the solo and thought of all of them she should have won.

Diana following the float - grow up woman! I so respected her in the beginning for teaching the girls values, what's important and not important - the fact that you won't always win but she has become as vindictive as the other coaches and it doesn't set well with me. The flags were a nice touch but explosive went outside the norm - were good and the crowd loved it - so a tie was fair. Wasn't thrilled with explosives costumes - like the Divas much better.

In the end Rittany will bring Christiana back - this is just like Kendall leaving Abby's to go dance for Cathy - a few more episodes of that and she'll be back in the dollhouse. Personally Diana - be happy Ritanny took her someplace where she could still dance vs letting all that talent go to waste by the kid sitting home. Skye and Star have slimmed down which is great! But put a gag on Mimi - the best part of tonite's episode is where she walked away in the beginning and I didn't have to see her face until the end - and of course big bad mama had to bring Tina for backup.

As far as Kayla - I agree - she should have continued dancing classes elsewhere if Diana doesn't teach adults and taken some business courses so she eventually can open her own studio. I wonder if they thought Lifetime would back her to give another adversary for Diana to compete against. Still miss Tracy's show from Florida - she's a much stronger roll model.

• Love 1
12 hours ago, sATL said:

New season.. What other opportunities is Kayla doing ?? I still wish she would have went to college to further her dance studies and training. Not sure if her taking 2 gap years accomplished anything towards what she wants to do. The prior season reran today - that producer at the audition on the LA trip pretty much gave her a dose of reality. Diana waited too long to tell her she was just "coasting" as a coach at the Dollhouse. Even if she needed a 2 yr break from the book side of school, she should have taken classes in other genres at an adult dance studio. I feel like the adult mentors in her life could have done a better job in advising her what do to , laying out different options scenarios, when she graduated high school. At 20-21 - she is reaching the peek of a professional dancer.

3 hours ago, tessat said:

As far as Kayla - I agree - she should have continued dancing classes elsewhere if Diana doesn't teach adults and taken some business courses so she eventually can open her own studio. 

She did go to the local (community, I think) college for business classes her first year out of high school. Don't know if she stuck with it and got associates or dropped out. The timeline of her looking to open her own studio last season fits with her finishing a two year degree.

Kayla's biggest problem is she is only interested in hip hop and was the "star" of her team for too long = over-inflated ego of herself and her abilities along with no idea of what it takes to actually open/run a studio. Dianna should have had her working the business side those two years to really learn what it takes to own/run a studio.

• Love 1

New season.. What other opportunities is Kayla doing ?? I still wish she would have went to college to further her dance studies and training. Not sure if her taking 2 gap years accomplished anything towards what she wants to do.

I believe Kayla was in college during that time. It might have been a community college or one close to home. She would tweet about going to class or studying. I remember her having a picture and saying she had to wear scrubs to class on instagram awhile back. I am not sure she still is in school, because I have not been on her social media in awhile. I never got the feeling that Kayla really wanted to be a professional dancer. I always thought she would be perfectly happy teaching classes somewhere or something like that.

So far I like Madisyn and Princess. Faith is probably my favorite since Christiana left. I think Star and Sky looked like they have improved a lot from the first season they were featured to now.

The leaving of the Dollhouse never felt like it was Christiana's decision. It felt like it was more Rittany's. I liked what I saw of Christiana's solo over the other two. Everyone acting shocked that Christiana joined another team was a bit much, since I would assume she would be dancing elsewhere if she still wanted to dance. 

I can't even with Mimi. She gets worse every season. Is it bad that I hope the two new girls show up Camryn? Mimi cannot even take the time to be nice to the new moms. Selena and Dana managed to. 

I should have watched the marathon of the previous season because I was wondering how much time passed from last season to this one? Also, Didn't Tina's baby pass away?

@topanga where are you and what are your thoughts on the episode?

10 hours ago, Misslindsey said:

I can't even with Mimi. She gets worse every season. Is it bad that I hope the two new girls show up Camryn? Mimi cannot even take the time to be nice to the new moms. Selena and Dana managed to. 

I should have watched the marathon of the previous season because I was wondering how much time passed from last season to this one? Also, Didn't Tina's baby pass away?

In a small way, I can understand Mimi. I felt the same way my offspring SR year of HS  - "here we go again - same drama with new faces". I also needed the organization to know its time to find a new parent volunteer. Now the pushing in the BBQ line was beyond rude & nasty. And if I was going to be near or sit in my car, the least I would have done was to go get bug spray for the team.

During the pushing at the food line - that is when Tina said "kayla is doing other opportunities". Tina was showing . so I am guessing we are seeing the summer season 2017, filmed right after school  & "battle royale" ended. Which BTW - I would like it if Coach D would take 30 seconds to say what the graduating class of girls are doing - whether it is pursuing dancing or not. I think Coach D said she started her studio (probably with the baby dolls) to empower girls - finish the story and lets see the confident young women go off and do what's in their heart to do.

Yes. I heard Tina's baby boy passed ( link )  in Aug. too.  Prayers go out to the family.  For this reason, I hope the producers limit/edit Tina's time on camera - to see herself pregnant and now this tragedy, is just too painful. ✞♥

Edited by sATL
  • Love 1
19 hours ago, Misslindsey said:

The leaving of the Dollhouse never felt like it was Christiana's decision. It felt like it was more Rittany's. . . . . Everyone acting shocked that Christiana joined another team was a bit much, 

8 hours ago, sATL said:

Now the pushing in the BBQ line was beyond rude & nasty. . .

I think Coach D said she started her studio (probably with the baby dolls) to empower girls - finish the story and lets see the confident young women go off and do what's in their heart to do. 

**sigh** They are trying way too hard to be Dance Moms. **sigh** 

I used to like this show because it wasn't just another Dance Moms - - yea, the moms squabbled amongst themselves and with Dianna, but it was just that - - squabbling. Now they're just trying to create drama. They are even using the same story lines - - team member going to rival team, old moms not accepting/being rude to new moms, etc.

And Dianna has just become full of herself. The scenes between her and the other coaches have just become painful - - not to mention the scene of her prancing around behind the float. I feel like it's become more about her than the girls.

Edited by hannahbanana
  • Love 1
On ‎11‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 3:12 AM, sATL said:

In a small way, I can understand Mimi. I felt the same way my offspring SR year of HS  - "here we go again - same drama with new faces". I also needed the organization to know its time to find a new parent volunteer. Now the pushing in the BBQ line was beyond rude & nasty. And if I was going to be near or sit in my car, the least I would have done was to go get bug spray for the team.

During the pushing at the food line - that is when Tina said "kayla is doing other opportunities". Tina was showing . so I am guessing we are seeing the summer season 2017, filmed right after school  & "battle royale" ended. Which BTW - I would like it if Coach D would take 30 seconds to say what the graduating class of girls are doing - whether it is pursuing dancing or not. I think Coach D said she started her studio (probably with the baby dolls) to empower girls - finish the story and lets see the confident young women go off and do what's in their heart to do.

Yes. I heard Tina's baby boy passed ( link )  in Aug. too.  Prayers go out to the family.  For this reason, I hope the producers limit/edit Tina's time on camera - to see herself pregnant and now this tragedy, is just too painful. ✞♥

Thank you do much for sharing that! That little boy was beautiful. 

The girls have to had known that Christiana went to the other team - Camryn and she are best friends and unless they didn't talk after she left which we've seen no indication off - this was just another producers induced false drama.

• Love 1

Too much manufactured drama on this show now.  This used to be a good show that helped showcase the dancers and empowering girls.  Now it is just crap between the parents, Dianna, Neva, Olive Branch and the Dancing Dolls.  Not to mention that those girls and Dianna knew Chrystiana went to Olive Branch.  Probably because the producers of this show set it up.  This may be another show that gets deleted from my dvr programming.

Mimi rubbed my last nerve over two years ago.  She got more intolerable and insufferable after Camryn made Capt (which I really believe there were better dancers than she that tried out and should have been Capt) and her tummy tuck, butt lift/enhancement and all that other stuff.  Mimi is an admitted snitch.  She said in the first season she would snitch on anyone if it would benefit Camryn's position within the Dolls.  Less Mimi is a good thing!

• Love 2

Bored that I was - I rewatched the show from the beginning. I never realized that even back in the first few episodes that Mimi. Had it not been for the success of the show and Camryn's popularity - I'm not sure she would have been captain of the dolls. I think one of the other girls would have that position.

• Love 2
On 11/28/2017 at 4:45 AM, tessat said:

The girls have to had known that Christiana went to the other team - Camryn and she are best friends and unless they didn't talk after she left which we've seen no indication off - this was just another producers induced false drama.

On 11/28/2017 at 9:13 AM, iluvobx said:

Not to mention that those girls and Dianna knew Chrystiana went to Olive Branch.  Probably because the producers of this show set it up.  This may be another show that gets deleted from my dvr programming.

They've already set it up for Crystianna to go back to the Dancing Dolls with Rittany whinging about how she hoped she did the right thing going to another team, maybe it wasn't right for Crystianna, etc. etc. at the end of the episode. Wouldn't surprise me if they're back at the Doll House next episode.

Edited by hannahbanana

Not to be mean - but sharing a little tough love..

(1) the moms really need to start a walking club during practice. More couch sitting isn't helping the hip-thigh measurement and BMI numbers of some of the moms. 

(2) I hope they are putting some of the show money aside for a rainy/college day. I am seeing too many new and expensive cars...

Edited by sATL
  • Love 5

I agree that they should be putting money away for college for these girls and I'm hoping they are smart enough to be doing this. These girls do not have the popularity of the Dance Moms girls but the show is still popular and with the tour - they should be making some good money. Tickets seemed to be reasonable - unlike the Dance Mom tickets - not sure how much they charged for the photos after - but it got great reviews.

• Love 1

I believe that if a child is under 18, the law requires that the money earned as an entertainer be placed in trust for them and there are only limited things (educational expenses, living expenses, etc.) that it can be used for. The laws differ from state to state and Mississippi may be more lenient than places like NY, CA, GA that have vibrant film and tv businesses, but I'd doubt that Mercedes and Lexus are included. No doubt those are coming out of the mom's salaries and not the money earned by the kids (or at least I hope that's the case).

• Love 1

Well we know that Maddie from Dance Moms supposedly purchased her family a new house in PA at the cost of $1 million. I know there are laws - but I think a lot of people bend those laws and the money that shoulder be put into accounts for the kids isn't but billed as business expenses, management expenses ect..

Love Faith and we saw tonite how much we don't get to see about the whole set-up. Faith had helped with choreography one other time and again last nite - Diana mentioned how Faith had helped choreograph the trio. If she decides to stay in dancing - she's going to be someone.

Please send Mimi home - I'm ready for a bunch of new moms - but now with Rittany coming back - we'll see more and more of Mimi. I knew Christiana's leaving was another producer ploy and I'd bet we see Princess return to the Tigerettes in the next couple of episodes.

Where the heck is baby Taylor? She was so good and I loved her - half-pint reminds me of a female urkel. The babies were cute!

Surprised that Camryn wasn't part of the trio but it was nice to see someone different. Noticed Kayla was missing.

The competition - Diana has got to start working on technique on lines with these girls as the other groups are really bringing it! I liked Diana's big girl trio better than the other's but Quincy's was right up there. The baby dolls were cute - but Tigerettes really brought it. Dancing Dolls has always been impressive due to the amt of girls on the floor - and you can get away with things as the people and judges can't watch everyone at the same time - but you can definitely see how out of synch they are in some formations. They have to tighten up.

• Love 1
41 minutes ago, tessat said:

Please send Mimi home - I'm ready for a bunch of new moms - but now with Rittany coming back - we'll see more and more of Mimi. I knew Christiana's leaving was another producer ploy and I'd bet we see Princess return to the Tigerettes in the next couple of episodes.

yes. I think we are watching a "summer exchange student program". not a bad deal really - go take classes and have different experiences from someone else.

Just went to the web site for the heck of it - DD opened another branch in Stone Mountain Georgia. There is now a rule that you must buy the DD shorts and leotard if a student. To try out for the Dancing Dolls - I found this statement: You must live in JACKSON, MS or within a 30-45 mile radius of the city to audition for either team! - so Princess being there is another producer driven farce.

Diana is milking this for all it's worth - to try out: There is a $25 fee per new dancer and $1o tryout fee for all returning dancers. There is an official interview with Coach D, Kayla, and another coach and you can be cut at the interview. There is a 3 day training camp followed by try out day.

I had hoped to get a schedule of the competitions that they are going to compete in as we visit my son in Alabama for a week and are also in Tunica Miss. for 4 days. 

2 hours ago, tessat said:

Just went to the web site for the heck of it - DD opened another branch in Stone Mountain Georgia. There is now a rule that you must buy the DD shorts and leotard if a student. To try out for the Dancing Dolls - I found this statement: You must live in JACKSON, MS or within a 30-45 mile radius of the city to audition for either team! - so Princess being there is another producer driven farce.

Diana is milking this for all it's worth - to try out: There is a $25 fee per new dancer and $1o tryout fee for all returning dancers. There is an official interview with Coach D, Kayla, and another coach and you can be cut at the interview. There is a 3 day training camp followed by try out day.

I had hoped to get a schedule of the competitions that they are going to compete in as we visit my son in Alabama for a week and are also in Tunica Miss. for 4 days. 

I figured Princess was there just for the show. You're really going to drive 3 hours each way to practice? It's not like this is such high caliber training that it's going to lead to some great career.

Having to buy the DD shorts & leo may be a show thing. Same thing happened with Dance Moms.

I don't blame her for charging for auditions or doing interviews. Was it the second season they showed the auditions and there were hundreds of girls there? (I'm sure because of the show.) $25 isn't that much, but it hopefully weeds out a few looky-loos. The $10 returning fee probably isn't necessary, but maybe it shows some type of dedication.  And I would definitely be interviewing people asking why they wanted to be on the team. If they're smart, they'll say it's because they want to be on the best team, etc., but you'll probably weed out a few who just want to be on tv.

• Love 2

Finally watched the latest episode. So glad Dianna went back to her "it's not all about winning" speech. So much classier on her part and better for the girls.

They really need to get rid of the meet ups between Dianna and the rival coaches at the comps. I've really started to dread that part of the show. They are so forced and it's just unnecessary trash talk between the coaches. That said, I was surprised at Dianna's reaction to Quincy's "Princess is an upgrade" remark. Her reaction to that seemed real and hurt.

Mimi, Mimi, Mimi  . . . shut up about being the only "OG Mom" left. Nobody cares. I was surprised when she stopped the Baby Doll mom and told her not to go tell Dianna to stop yelling at the Baby Dolls -- some actual good advice. I still remember the "OG Moms" egging Selena on to go confront Dianna to get her in trouble when she was new.

Saw the stuff with Rittany questioning leaving the Dancing Dolls/wanting to go back a mile away. Guess next week is their return.

That one Baby Doll saying Dianna was crazy for not picking her for the trio -- check your attitude at the door girl, it ain't pretty.

And for the love of all things dance, just show us the dances at the comps. We don't need the constant cutting to the audience, judges, and coaches throughout the dance. It's like the Dance Mom editors have moved over to Bring It! **sigh**

Edited by hannahbanana

charging to audition or tryout isn't anything new. wrote a check plenty of times. many non-rec teams , clubs, groups charge. sometimes the fee is to cover adjudicators and/or facilities.

4 hours ago, hannahbanana said:

That said, I was surprised at Dianna's reaction to Quincy's "Princess is an upgrade" remark. Her reaction to that seemed real and hurt.

I agree that did seem like a genuine reaction from Dianna. In the scripted coaches banter the coaches seem to go after each other more than the kids. 

I was surprised in the first scene that we saw Quincy with his team that he was kind if dismissive of Princess. I forgot what was said exactly, but I thought he would be a bit more savvy on camera about Princess. Though he did follow it up later in the episode saying Princess was an upgrade so who knows. I did crack up when he was crying when his team won.

I also laughed at Dana saying that some of the babies on the other teams looked like teenagers.

Mimi just keeps being insufferable. 

Faith is one of my favorites so I hope her knee gets better soon and that she gets some solos in the future.

I do not mind seeing the other categories that they compete in at different competitions, but I am missing seeing the stand battles.

• Love 1
On 12/2/2017 at 9:20 AM, sATL said:

has someone discovered a quick way to tell Star and Sky apart when they are in the dance room, usually sitting side by side ?

No, and I wish I did. LOL 

17 minutes ago, Misslindsey said:

I do not mind seeing the other categories that they compete in at different competitions, but I am missing seeing the stand battles

Totally agree. The stand battles showcase their dancing strengths. 

And, I’m sorry. The Baby Dolls were cute, but their dance was boring as heck. 

• Love 1

RE: to video above

so Kayla's engaged to a young man who just finished basic training... so I guess she will be leaving Jackson and traveling to bases all over the world. our little Kayla is definitely grown up.

Edited by sATL

Just watching last night's episode - now Tina says that Kayla left her position at the Doll House months ago. My question is when does regular season end and summer slam begin? She mentions going back to school - so did she graduate a 2 yr collage or drop out when she was being an assistant coach? And why quit the dolls when you had a steady paycheck?

Why does Mimi feel the team has lost respect? The other teams are just stepping up their games and are out shining the dolls. It happened with Dance Moms - you change your focus due to the $$$ signs - publicity - fam

ns - ect and  something is going to suffer.

I find it a little hard to believe that Kayla had such a small turn out to her audition - being she already is involved with the street groups - she would have had many young people show up just due to association.

Again - you can see how edited this show has become - stands are empty when Dolls vs Black Ice stands do their routines. I hate that this show has evolved like this. And as much as I love Christiana and would love for her to be Captain - I have to wonder how many other dolls are just as talented but didn't make the casting cut due to not having extreme personalities or parents out of control

• Love 1
3 hours ago, tessat said:

Just watching last night's episode - now Tina says that Kayla left her position at the Doll House months ago. My question is when does regular season end and summer slam begin? She mentions going back to school - so did she graduate a 2 yr collage or drop out when she was being an assistant coach? And why quit the dolls when you had a steady paycheck?

Why does Mimi feel the team has lost respect? The other teams are just stepping up their games and are out shining the dolls. It happened with Dance Moms - you change your focus due to the $$$ signs - publicity - fam

ns - ect and  something is going to suffer.

I find it a little hard to believe that Kayla had such a small turn out to her audition - being she already is involved with the street groups - she would have had many young people show up just due to association.

Again - you can see how edited this show has become - stands are empty when Dolls vs Black Ice stands do their routines. I hate that this show has evolved like this. And as much as I love Christiana and would love for her to be Captain - I have to wonder how many other dolls are just as talented but didn't make the casting cut due to not having extreme personalities or parents out of control

my guess is after spring break or  when school gets out (late apr, may -early june).

I had viewed the video above before watching the episode. Sounds like Kayla has found her "mission" . I still think she needed more guidance, help and direction back when she graduated. Not sure to who to point the finger to but I still feel like someone/something let her down. Even with the 3 people that came to audition - whose job was it to get the word out? Did she put flyers in after-school centers/places? church? Dance centers who do not specialize in hip-hop? Hell, you could have found more kids who in McD or the mall. i don't know if diana cuts babies or has a capacity limit, but that is a good place to start,

RE: christianna . I love her spirit, dedication and have seen how dance has brought her out of her little shy girl shell. I know the injury and her growth spurt slowed her a little a couple of years ago. But I feel she is holding back , not completing the moves, something just doesn't always come across as natural to look like she's having fun and entertaining. Kinda like when she auditioned for the summer NY scholarship (the episode reran earlier on Friday) - she was cut 1st round. I agree with bringing her back to the Dolls (and I agree the switch-over was producer driven) but I think she needs training in other forms of dance and conditioning - she was a little wiggly on the holding one leg trick). The death drops, hair flipping and high landing splits are getting old.

Edited by sATL

Is it just me, or can anyone understand a word Kayla says? I can't and I wonder how she can coach if she isn't understood. The other girls are from the same area, so it isn't a local speech pattern or something like that? I can understand all of the other girls?

Kayla tends to mumble, run her sentences together and talks fast. I sometimes have to go back and rewatch it as I don't understand what she says.

I don't think a lot of the clothes are in their best interest - but it's a personal thing and if they think they look good - own it. I myself have rolls in the middle and always where loose tops that come down over my hips and aren't clingy as even tho I'm 60 - look 9 months pregnant. Being I don't have a big chest - that stomach is hard to hide - but I do my best!

I think that audition was another producer driven moment - the poster's were wonderful - she is still a star of the show and people would show up for no other reason than to get a look at her. Kids would be clambering to dance with her - that's why I hate all this editing and it's becoming so obvious!

Black Ice was good - and even tho they did do some of the Dolls choreography - I thought they were better at it and it was more together - add in the guys and I'm surprised they lost. 

• Love 1

I'm rewatching the seasons - and looking back on the second season where Diana started pitting Camryn against Christiana, Makaila ect for the next Captain - Camryn really comes up short - despite Mimi's proclamation that Camryn will be the next captain and Diana shouldn't make her go through this - the other girls are putting Camryn to shame.

This is also the season that Tina finally approaches Kayla on her future plans after graduation. Kayla thinks she's going to go to a community college but it's not her priority - having a dance studio is. Jalane's mom and Tina get into it as Tina doesn't feel the need to push Kayla to decide what she wants to do - but besides the Dolls - I don't think Kayla really has a lot of ambition and someone should be guiding her and even pushing her into thinking about the future.

• Love 1

Thoughts on latest episode (#Clapback):

I am so over the Rittany "poor me, I messed up" story line. Crystianna is back with the Dolls. Move on already.

Kayla is lost and floundering. She has no idea how to really accomplish what she has in mind. She needs to sit down with a real guidance counselor and make a solid 5 year plan. If she's marrying Mo and he's staying in the Army, there's not a lot of reason to try starting your own hip hop group/studio in Jackson. You're not going to be there. (I'm assuming the "I just want to move to Texas." statement was because that's where he is at.) I agree the tryouts/only 3 people showing up was producer driven.

Tired of the Neva/Dianna feud story line. Move on to something else. But I am glad they showed a snippet of Dianna's talk at the end of how it's more important to respect yourself instead of letting how people think of you/say about you control you (although Dianna seems to spend a lot of time on what Neva thinks/says about her ?)

Wonder what the real story is with the viewing room lockout. Figured it was a producer/story line thing but they aren't doing much with it.

• Love 3

We saw the same situation on Dance Moms - Abby vs Cathy - when that got stale on to the next studio owner. When I danced I don't ever remember rivalries between studios - you competed to win and get 1st place period.- but they have to have some type of producer driven drama. We can pretty much see that Christiana will be the next Captain and I can't wait for that to happen as I'm sick of seeing Mimi. We really need to introduce some new moms into this show as Selena's whining is getting to me, Mimi's better than everyone attitude - I'm over, Tina shouldn't even be there anymore, and I am getting sick of Rittany's I do it for Christiana. While I applaud her for being so active in her niece's life - I don't want to listen to it anymore.

I don't want to get flamed as I think the baby was beyond adorable and I am so sorry he was taken so soon - but who names their baby Khaos?

• Love 4
4 hours ago, tessat said:

I don't want to get flamed as I think the baby was beyond adorable and I am so sorry he was taken so soon - but who names their baby Khaos?

No flames here, I thought the same thing ?. Then I saw a pic of his gravestone on Kayla's instagram. Khaos is a nickname (who knows why .. perhaps having a baby when your other kid is in her 20's creates chaos? That's what they called him before he was born/decided on an actual name & it stuck?). His name is actually Kareem:

PhotoEditor-1513273118244.jpg

Edited by hannahbanana
Finally got photo to post
  • Love 1