Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E11: Send In The Clones

MarkHB

Following Noah's mysterious disappearance, Luke and Malina unite to rescue Tommy and save mankind. At the mysterious Sunstone Manor, Carlos and Farah fight alongside The Haitian to take down Matt Parkman and free the prisoners under his control. Meanwhile, Tommy and Miko join forces against Erica and her brutal plan for the future.
Luke and Malina unite to rescue Tommy and save mankind.

At the end of the last episode, Malina found HRG's glasses under the car -- except that HRG's glasses clearly went with him when he was teleported away, so how did those glasses get there ? How do Luke and Malina know that Tommy needs rescuing exactly ?  Rescuing from whom -- do they still think he is in the clutches of Erika ?  Last we saw, Tommy was in the future with Miko -- and they had just teleported away to who knows when or where exactly (and we still don't know how Miko got out of EverNow after releasing Hiro and then magically appeared 7957 years later in the desert) so how would Luke and Malina even know where to start looking ?

At the mysterious Sunstone Manor, Carlos and Farah fight alongside The Haitian to take down Matt Parkman and free the prisoners under his control.

With a hundred or so Harris clones on their tails all armed with guns, how are they going to take them all down ?  Magic ?  Plus, it's Carlos and Farah, their plot is so boring.  The Haitian and the rest of his crew didn't seem really well armed.

Meanwhile, Tommy and Miko join forces against Erica and her brutal plan for the future.

How is Erica's plan for the future 'brutal' exactly ?  Sure it's a little heavy on the dystopian side of the meter, but as far as we the viewers have been informed what is about to happen to the Earth is a natural phenomenon -- CME + pole reversal = HELE -- if the so-called "Heroes" just stop her from teleporting stuff to the future everything on the planet will perish.  How is that an improvement ? 

Now that Erica is trapped 7957 years in the future with no access to a teleporter, how is she even an issue anymore ?  With no way to communicate with the past, just leave her there -- problem solved.

Edited by ottoDbusdriver
  • Love 1

I had already forgotten who Luke even is. 

Zachary Levi trying to play a lesser, more emo Sylar.  Don't worry, I barely even remember most of the characters in this series.

I had forgotten pretty much everything that happened.

From what I barely remember, it's a generic corporate villain(s) trying to wipe out most of the world's population or something like that.

This series is so uneventful for an end of the world scenario so it's easily forgettable and the 'cliffhanger' didn't leave anything to look forward to.

Now that Erica is trapped 7957 years in the future with no access to a teleporter, how is she even an issue anymore ?  With no way to communicate with the past, just leave her there -- problem solved.

The show has so many ways it could easily resolve itself and yet it chooses to try and overcomplicate its problems again and again to drag it out even further and that's even as a 13 episode season.

Edited by Free
  • Love 3

I will get great joy when Erica and Phoebe get what's coming to them. LOVED Micah exposing Erica. I want Malia to end Phoebe who's a stupid woman who buys whatever Erica Sells, I wonder if Quentin knows Phoebe killed him at one point cause Erica Speaks truth NOT. Hopefully Joanne is dealt with as well WHERE IS NOAH

• Love 1

Well, that was a clusterfuck of uselessness and eyerolling. No really, Malina, just keep talking out loud in the middle of a Cabela's about your and Luke's powers. Especially while he's looking at ammo and offering to get you your own gun. Could you be a little louder? I'm not sure all those panicked shoppers heard you shouting, "No, Person I Saved from a Suicide Attempt! I don't need a gun! I have magical super powers to create wind and bring butterflies back to life! It's fine!"

Whatever about the priest being dead. He had a pretty useless power any. Whatever about Harris Prime and the Clones (that would be an awesome band name) dying. Yeah, it's your fight buddy. Hope you don't need your head any time soon. Whatever about the world ending. Whatever about crazy Murder!Mom showing up - and that Cadillac commercial with her was so bad I couldn't even laugh, just stare at it all confused like. Whatever Matt Parkman. Ooh, your wife left you (again, and hopefully for good since the mind reading is creeptastic) and you have to hear people's whiny thoughts. Go off the grid and live in the mountains by yourself to avoid it. 

Is the nephew kid just a bad actor or is he still under the influence of Parkman's Mind Bending Flavor-Aid? 

What a lackluster return after making us wait weeks. I really really hope that the world blows up in the end and destroys them all. Team Earth Blowing Up over here!

• Love 4

Hopefully Joanne is dealt with as well WHERE IS NOAH

Too busy leaving pointlessly cryptic clues for no reason.

Well, that was a clusterfuck of uselessness and eyerolling.

This series is really struggling to fill out its 13 episode order.

Just dumb characters blindly following Erica.

Edited by Free
  • Love 1

The stupidity on this show is so rampant it makes my brain hurt.  All of these villains need to be killed with bullets to the face or fire at the very least.  Why didn't Luke shoot Phoebe in the head?  Why didn't we let Luke kill Joanna with fire.  Why?  Erica is the worst.  She might actually be worst than Sylar.  Sylar honestly just liked killing but Erica with her speeches and holier than thou attitude is unbearable.  

I thought maybe Nathan wanted to see Claire for some reason when he asked to see his mother.  That would be so much more interesting that what we got.  Why is he helping Erica again?  I'm not going to lie I fast forward all her scenes so I prob missed it but why hasn't he just taken his family and teleported out of there?  Did he forget that he was supposed to be looking for his sister?  Speaking of Malina, she's going to have to stop being so tenderhearted.  The people she refuses to kill would not hesitate to end her if they had the chance.  We don't have time for mercy.  Phoebe is not needed for leverage for anything.  I doubt Erica would trade Nathan for Phoebe.

• Love 3

If that storm from last episode was in Missouri, how the hell did Luke, HRG and Malina get from Minnesota to Bedford, MS so quickly ? Wouldn't it have taken them numerous hours to get there ?

Why are all these people in Missouri loading up on supplies for the storm of the century ?  What storm of the century ?  I thought Malina dispersed the storm.

So Miko and Tommy teleported all the way .... to the greenhouse in the Gateway complex in the same time period ?  How lame was that !

Oh nooooess !!! Katana girl is digitally breaking down because she isn't real.  Whatever.

Blah, blah, blah, Erica Kravid is evil, going to kill your daughter, blah, blah, blah

So, Carlos and Farah managed to dodge a hundred or so Harris clones by simply locking the doors to the mansion.  WTF ?

Why do the Harris clones hold their pistols in that incredibly stupid way resting the pistol on their forearms ?  Did the pistols also dissolve into dust when the clones were killed ?  Wouldn't that mean that the bullets would turn to dust as soon as they left the chamber ?  I don't think the writers thought this whole Harris clone thing all the way through ?

If Renautus is the super duper high tech company, why were Parkman's people using giant reel-to-reel tape machines ?  That made no sense at all.

That scene with Parkman and Rene was so stupid.  Taylor had a gun trained on Parkman and she just sat there and watched him pull out that gun.   And where did Rene go ?

When Katana girl returned to the mansion, the CGI of all the Harris clones was so terrible.

How the hell were Quention, Phoebe and the two Harris clones just happen to be hanging out on the same back road that HRG was driving along ?

Once again, what's with the travel shenanigans ?  Emily and Tommy's mom go from Minnesota to Texas -- how exactly ?  

Especially after being subjected to a storm since they had apparently not stopped along the way to get treated.  Where was this storm exactly ?

Why wouldn't the Padre just turn to dust and re-assemble himself instead of laying there dying ?  That is so stupid.

When Katana girl dissolved, why did the staff she made disappear as well ?  Because it's made out of real stuff.

Now there's two solar flares coming ? Spaced 35 minutes apart. Whatever.

Oh, nooooess -- the solar flare has started.  So how long until Tommy teleports it out of the way.  Yawn.  Because that's probably how it's going to pan out.

• Love 2

I want to hate and be angry at this show, but I can't. It's like being angry at your dog because he can't do calculus. His dog brain hasn't evolved for him to do that. He's running around, sniffing butts, digging holes, and barking at things. He's otherwise being the best at the things nature intended him to be and all the while I'm asking him to solve an equation.

That's what this show is. It's a really dumb stupid show. It thinks it's smart and serious, but it's not. The show has had occasional moments where it was a little smarter than I expected. I need to stop expecting that from this show. Smart just isn't in its DNA.

I've rewatched some of Heroes season 1. I've realized what got me into Heroes was that it was new, unique, fun and entertaining, but it was never smart. Season 1 has as many dumb characters and storylines as this does. I guess my only complaint now that I've made peace with how dumb this show is, I wish it could be at least fun and entertaining.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 11

Why wouldn't the Padre just turn to dust and re-assemble himself instead of laying there dying ?  That is so stupid.

Exactly what I was yelling at the tv... Turn to smoke you moron.

Seriously this show is full of morons. I'm actively rooting for the apocalypse because they all do the most stupidest thing. Someone tells me to run away from the shadow wielding power blocking woman trying to kill me and... she runs right back and gets herself nearly dead in the process. Tommy even having the powers of teleportation can't think to just ditch Erika anywhere while he picks up his loved ones and put them somewhere remote. Everyone on the show failing to notice Erica is a lying woman who lies. When she asked Tommy if he trusted her I told the tv "Why would he trust you? you just told him you lied to everyone in the building to lure them into a convenient place to transport them to the future to be part of some weird breeding program."

Honestly I'm not sure why I'm watching than to see if anyone just throws Ericka and Phoebe off a bridge.

On the upside Harris Prime got his face chopped off in a battle he didn't even need to participate in so... win ? I guess ?

Edited by wayne67
  • Love 5

The stupidity on this show is so rampant it makes my brain hurt.  All of these villains need to be killed with bullets to the face or fire at the very least.  Why didn't Luke shoot Phoebe in the head?  Why didn't we let Luke kill Joanna with fire.  Why?  Erica is the worst.  She might actually be worst than Sylar.  Sylar honestly just liked killing but Erica with her speeches and holier than thou attitude is unbearable.

Even Sylar had depth to his character in S1 before they ruined him with the back and forth.  Erica is the worst type of villain you can come up with, a dull, generic evil villain.  Then you have Phoebe who's just evil for the sake of it and it's just so laughably bad.

I want to hate and be angry at this show, but I can't

I was when it dropped hard after S1, but here, it's even worse, it's not even a fun trainwreck anymore.  They can't even come up with semi interesting villains or any good characters anymore, something the horrible post S1 season were even able to do.

• Love 1
Is the nephew kid just a bad actor or is he still under the influence of Parkman's Mind Bending Flavor-Aid? 

Oh man, was he painful to watch. I wasn't sure if he was supposed to be both bland and twitchy, like if he was maybe going to turn on the uncle, or if it was bad acting.

This show shouldn't have taken such a long break. I forget who's doing what and why and when and because it's not very good, I don't care. I looked forward to new episodes when they were regular because of the momentum, but the break just deflated my enthusiasm.

• Love 3

This show shouldn't have taken such a long break. I forget who's doing what and why and when and because it's not very good, I don't care. I looked forward to new episodes when they were regular because of the momentum, but the break just deflated my enthusiasm.

Both and the characters that did die don't really matter.  Just some dumb people following Erica for no good reason.

• Love 1

Did anyone spot any free weights in Micha's holding chamber? He sure has some guns for someone apparently plugged-in to a computer while catatonic 24/7.

Evil!mom is so boring. Ugh, I don't care about whatever angsty showdown she's headed for with her husband. (I, also, don't remember many of the names.) In her convo with Erica, didn't Erica confirm she was behind July whatever? Why would she still keep on killing after that info? 

Can people stop shooting The Hatian, please and thank you.

Edited by morgankobi
  • Love 4

Evil!mom is so boring. Ugh, I don't care about whatever angsty showdown she's headed for with her husband. (I, also, don't remember many of the names.) In her convo with Erica, didn't Erica confirm she was behind July whatever? Why would she still keep on killing after that info?

She's pretty much pointless and redundant, even moreso since Luke turned 'good'.  We already have the dumbass twins following Erica around, we certainly don't need her.

1) If that storm from last episode was in Missouri, how the hell did Luke, HRG and Malina get from Minnesota to Bedford, MS so quickly ? Wouldn't it have taken them numerous hours to get there ?

2)I don't think the writers thought this whole Harris clone thing all the way through ?

3) That scene with Parkman and Rene was so stupid.  Taylor had a gun trained on Parkman and she just sat there and watched him pull out that gun.

1) You answered your own question: a strong tail-wind!

2) I don't think the writers thought any plot-line all the way through ?

3) These people really need to get the idea that it is occasionally OK to shoot first and ask questions later.

I want to hate and be angry at this show, but I can't. It's like being angry at your dog because he can't do calculus. His dog brain hasn't evolved for him to do that. He's running around, sniffing butts, digging holes, and barking at things. He's otherwise being the best at the things nature intended him to be and all the while I'm asking him to solve an equation.

I had to repost this since it so damn awsome!

Did anyone spot any free weights in Mika's holding chamber? He sure has some guns for someone apparently plugged-in to a computer while catatonic 24/7.

Yeah, I noticed that too.

The writers love Phoebe since she is a great deus ex machina, but she should have been killed when Hiro and HRG went back to Odessa.

• Love 3

So, Matt Parkman is working for Erica because she promised him a ride to the future, and he's shocked that she lied? You're a freaking telepath, you irretrievable moron! Maybe Parkman's real power isn't mind control: he's just so contagiously stupid that people do whatever he tells them because being around him makes them dumber.

Seriously, writers, your entire plot turns on a woman who is so transparently self-seeking and cruel (and a performance that's so flagrantly obvious) that no one would leave valuables in her presence, who is lying constantly to nearly everyone around her, including a man who can read her mind

Phoebe is a just a ball of contrivance with an ironic mythological allusion instead of a name.

Edited by Sandman
  • Love 7

So, Matt Parkman is working for Erica because she promised him a ride to the future, and he's shocked that she lied? You're a freaking telepath, you irretrievable moron! Maybe Parkman's real power isn't mind control: he's just so contagiously stupid that people do whatever he tells them because being around him makes them dumber.

Seriously, writers, your entire plot turns on a woman who is so transparently self-seeking and cruel (and a performance that's so flagrantly obvious) that no one would leave valuables in her presence, who is lying constantly to nearly everyone around her, including a man who can read her mind.

Phoebe is a just a ball of contrivance with an ironic mythological allusion instead of a name.

The characters have somehow gotten even dumber than the original series and that was already becoming a worse and worse trainwreck.  Here we have people blindly following Erica like sheep.

• Love 2

This show shouldn't have taken such a long break. I forget who's doing what and why and when and because it's not very good, I don't care.

I think it was a big error to have such a long hiatus. I watched for maybe ten minutes, then fast forwarded watching a few minutes here and there. I'm typically a person who will watch a show through to the bitter end, if I have any engagement with the characters at all. The only one I actually cared about - HRG - is MIA and at this point I don't care. Erica, Joanne and Phoebe are too mustache twirly evil for me, and Parkman is just pathetic. The heroes are not interesting or particularly heroic.

It makes me sad - I loved the original show (at least the first season), but it's kind of like watching Shyamalan movies - they just keep going downhill until you just have to stop.

• Love 5

But, I thought that Erica told Miko's father that she had powers of persuasion. That would be the only thing that renders everyone's stupidity almost understandable! Erica, the EVO killer being an EVO herself.

*going back to rewatch the episode*

As that scene played out I believed that Erica was speaking metaphorically; that is, of powers of persuasion within human limits and within the ordinary meaning of that phrase. I don't believe the writers intend to make Erica EVO-Killer a lunatic whose real problem was self-deception. Unless of course, all of the characters are seen as defining themselves by their strictly maintained lack of self-knowledge: Parkman the telepath who refuses to recognize that he's being lied to; Luke the EVO-who-kills-EVOs; Joanne the murderer who blames others for murdering her son; Carlos the failed soldier who stolidly believes he has no power to make a difference until he starts putting the people around him in harm's way.

Nah -- they're not that subtle.

Edited by Sandman
  • Love 4
Definitely and they aren't even interesting villains at all, which makes the show itself just as uneventful.

I don't understand the villainy here. If the Earth will be destroyed by a natural event, and Erica wants to save at least some people by moving them to the future, isn't that a good thing? I mean, if she didn't, then no one would survive. I guess you could quibble with the way she is doing it, all secret-like and picking the survivors herself. But really, if she threw it open to the UN or something, it would be Krypton all over again, with the fighting and debating until ... boom.

Phoebe is evil on a small scale, in that she is using her powers to ensure Erica succeeds. But that's it.

I suppose the alternative view is that a few "Heroes" may have the ability to stop the coming extinction event, and the fact Erica opposes them is villainous. But very few people seem to know that stopping it is possible, and no one knows if it will actually work. So Erica should keep on going, I suppose.

Yeah, I forgot most of the show as well during the break. I watched about 20 minutes, then went to this site to read the recap and boards, because I unfortunately can't stop time and don't want to spend what time I have watching the show.

I don't understand the villainy here. If the Earth will be destroyed by a natural event, and Erica wants to save at least some people by moving them to the future, isn't that a good thing? I mean, if she didn't, then no one would survive. I guess you could quibble with the way she is doing it, all secret-like and picking the survivors herself. But really, if she threw it open to the UN or something, it would be Krypton all over again, with the fighting and debating until ... boom.

Phoebe is evil on a small scale, in that she is using her powers to ensure Erica succeeds. But that's it.

I suppose the alternative view is that a few "Heroes" may have the ability to stop the coming extinction event, and the fact Erica opposes them is villainous. But very few people seem to know that stopping it is possible, and no one knows if it will actually work. So Erica should keep on going, I suppose.

Yeah, I forgot most of the show as well during the break. I watched about 20 minutes, then went to this site to read the recap and boards, because I unfortunately can't stop time and don't want to spend what time I have watching the show.

Trying to save people is noble... Her methods are I won't use the words evil cause that's trite... but lets just call it incredibly stupid and counter intuitive.

Wouldn't it be more effective to get Evo's to cooperate to save the world for everyone and have the save the few if that doesn't work as a back up plan then spend all her energy on saving a few thousand by lying and murdering anyone who opposes her. Erica is deliberately trying to find the two teenagers that could save the world so that she can kill them for no reason that makes any sense. Other than perhaps ruling over a future colony herself.

Her motivations make little sense, her plan to deceive a few thousand of the brightest into a future colony seems doomed to failure. Won't all those people be fairly pissed that she's essentially left all their friends and family to die because she couldn't even be bothered TRYING to save the world any other way.

• Love 2

You mean other than murdering thousands (Evos and non-Evos) at Odessa and being party to the ongoing murder, enslavement, etc of Evos since?  Yep, she's a regular Girl Scout!

• Love 3

Oh, yeah, the show is back.  Almost forgot we had three more of episodes to let this puppy limp to the finish line.

RIP, Harris.  One of the most wasted characters on this stupid show.  Really, with his power, he should have been fucking awesome.  An Evo who can create numerous clones?  He should have been able to create his own army and rule a damn country or some shit.  Instead, he was just some stupid henchman, his clones apparently can't shoot for shit (maybe it would help if they simply started shooting, instead of posing first and giving the "heroes" a chance to run), and he gets his stupid ass killed because he is cocky enough to actually risk his own body to fight Miko.  Brilliant move, buddy.  That was anti-climatic as hell.

I guess Parkman really is evil now.  Whatever, I don't care about him anymore.  Then again, I don't really care about any of the original Heroes here besides Noah, because they have not been used well at all.

At least Micah is free thanks to Iron Man Lite Carlos, Nazan and her tight shirt and pants, and Fading Kid.  Micah exposes that Erica orchestrated the whole "Mohinder is a terrorist" thing, but I doubt anything will come of it.  Because people on this show are stupid, and she'll somehow keep doing what she's doing.

I guess Tommy is trying to play both sides or something?  I really don't know what is going on with him at the moment.

I'm guessing Noah will eventually make a surprise return, unless all of this is because Jack Coleman stormed off the set.  I wouldn't blame him.

Fucking Joanne is back, of course.  Fuck me.

I swear, I think this might be one of the worst acted shows on network TV.  And I'm not saying it's because the actors themselves are bad, because a lot of them I know are more then capable.  And yet, there are moments with people like Zachary Levi, Greg Grunberg, Robbie Kay, and so forth, where I just find myself cringing at how they deliver these lines.  I don't know if the directing quality has just dropped this badly, or they've just given up and are trying to power through it.

Episodes ends with everyone heading towards Odessa in cars, like this is the most boring episode of The Amazing Race ever.

• Love 5

I'm almost ready to think that the cheesy acting is deliberate; I think the actors must be getting notes from the showrunner or director to "Play it like a live comic-book!" Otherwise I don't understand why the cast is playing everything so broadly. (I'm afraid Judith Shekoni and Rya Kihlstedt both might just be straight-up terrible, but I've never seen either in anything else, so I don't have much basis for comparison.)

• Love 1

Maybe Parkman's real power isn't mind control: he's just so contagiously stupid that people do whatever he tells them because being around him makes them dumber.

Bwah! I think you may be onto something there!

I thought the Haitian got killed earlier this season? Was there some kind of time thing redux that brought him back to life? God it's so hard to keep track of this dreck.

• Love 1

Bwah! I think you may be onto something there!

I thought the Haitian got killed earlier this season? Was there some kind of time thing redux that brought him back to life? God it's so hard to keep track of this dreck.

Yes, he was killed and there was a time thing -  though I can't for the life of me remember how it went. Phoebe's brother is alive because of it too. There were two HRGs at the same time, that's all I really remember.

RIP, Harris.   He should have been able to create his own army and rule a damn country or some shit.  Instead, he was just some stupid henchman, his clones apparently can't shoot for shit (maybe it would help if they simply started shooting, instead of posing first and giving the "heroes" a chance to run), and he gets his stupid ass killed because he is cocky enough to actually risk his own body to fight Miko.  Brilliant move, buddy.  That was anti-climatic as hell.

Episodes ends with everyone heading towards Odessa in cars, like this is the most boring episode of The Amazing Race ever.

Of course if the clones did fight, they would have to attack only solo or two at a time at most.  Having them line up and each shoot 3 inches higher than the one before Just Isn't Proper!

Yes, he was killed and there was a time thing -  though I can't for the life of me remember how it went. Phoebe's brother is alive because of it too. There were two HRGs at the same time, that's all I really remember.

It went like this:

Miko and Ren rescued Hiro, who met up with HRG.  H&H then traveled back to Odessa on the day of the explosion (because going a week before to see exactly what led up to the bombing Just Isn't Proper).  These two "geniuses" a) didn't disarm any bombs and b) didn't even try to stop Phoebe from suppressing the Evo's powers (because any number of them could have prevented the mass casualties).  The complete and total result of their jaunt was that the Haitian was alive (since HRG no longer had to suppress his memories) and The Great Beardo (Quentin -- shows how well I remember his name!) switched sides (for no good reason, really).

Tommy and Malina grew up differently than the original time-line, and Tommy swiped Hiro's power (through liberal application of Contrivance Fairy Dust).  And we learned that Claire was dead (via a metric ton of Contrivance Fairy Dust).

I think that's it...

There were two HRGs at the same time, that's all I really remember.

The two HRG's were pretty lame too. One was ready to shoot Erika dead and either the second or The Great Beardo stopped him because killing the Big Bad before the right time Just Isn't Proper.

ETA:

I'm afraid Judith Shekoni and Rya Kihlstedt both might just be straight-up terrible, but I've never seen either in anything else, so I don't have much basis for comparison.

Rya Kihlstedt was in, of all things, Nashville. She was nominated for a Screen Actors award for her role on Dexter (Dr Michelle Ross), so she might not be too bad.

Edited by jhlipton
  • Love 1

Yeah, I am with everyone who is astounded at the dumb. When Blondie McEveryPower stopped Heat Hand Guy from offing Dark Shadows and Spineless, I was like 'No. No No NONONO bullet in the brainpan SQUISH.'  I got called bloodthirsty by someone watching with me, but it is just logical. At some point, that shunt will come out of her nose, and she will eff your day up. Again. Just end her now. Followed by Afro Mc MurderLady. And Parkman. And Evil Boss Lady, all of which could and should have been dead by now. At least Clone Man died by liberal application of Idiot Ball.

• Love 3

Yeah, I am with everyone who is astounded at the dumb. When Blondie McEveryPower stopped Heat Hand Guy from offing Dark Shadows and Spineless, I was like 'No. No No NONONO bullet in the brainpan SQUISH.'  I got called bloodthirsty by someone watching with me, but it is just logical. At some point, that shunt will come out of her nose, and she will eff your day up. Again. Just end her now. Followed by Afro Mc MurderLady. And Parkman. And Evil Boss Lady, all of which could and should have been dead by now. At least Clone Man died by liberal application of Idiot Ball.

Did they ever explain why Phoebe couldn't just take out the shunt the moment they're not paying attention to her ?

I wouldn't expect cold blooded murder but they could have left them tied up in that random barn at the very least. You don't take murderous people along for a ride along for no reason.

I wonder if we'll ever find out what Blond twin power is any time soon ?

• Love 1

Did they ever explain why Phoebe couldn't just take out the shunt the moment they're not paying attention to her ?

She's have to have common sense instead of being a mindless villain blindly following Erica's plans.

The hiatus completely killed whatever teensy-weensy bit of momentum this show had.  Honestly, I had completely forgotten about this until I saw it pop up on my DVR list, then I was like "Oh, right, it was supposed to come back after the holidays."  And there was zero hype about Heroes Reborn's return.  Like, not a single word about it anywhere.  

Whichever idiot thought up the brilliant idea of splitting a 13-episodes order into 10-episodes and 3-episodes chunks should be fired right into the solar flare.  If you're going to break it up, break it into 6/7 "half-seasons."  

Anyway, I share pretty much the same sentiments that has been expressed by other posts in this thread.  Two more episodes then I'm done with this series for good.  If they actually bring it back for a second season, I won't be watching it.  

• Love 3

She's have to have common sense instead of being a mindless villain blindly following Erica's plans.

And besides once someone has put a shunt in your nose, it's Just Not Proper to remove it!

Was it ever revealed who the father of the twins was/is in the show? Or is it not meant to be important?

My guess: Sylar!!!  

• Love 2

My guess: Sylar!!!  

I'm already going to Hell many times over, so I'm just gonna say it: Peter Petrelli. He may be her uncle but those eyefucks they used to give each other were pretty suspect. 

Yeah, I just grossed myself out with that one.

• Love 2

I'm already going to Hell many times over, so I'm just gonna say it: Peter Petrelli. He may be her uncle but those eyefucks they used to give each other were pretty suspect. 

Yeah, I just grossed myself out with that one.

The inbreeding would explain why the twins are so stupid. Tommy allowing himself to be mind erased instead of leaving immediately to save Hiro. The other one taking along a woman who tried to kill her for no reason whatsoever.. 

Edited by wayne67
  • Love 2

If the twins were the worst example of stupidity on the show, I'd say we were on to something. Unfortunately, Petrelli family inbreeding can't explain anyone else's complete lack of frontal lobe activity.

• Love 2

I think the fact that she is killing, enslaving, slandering the Evos and turning the world against them is enough reason to call her a villain.  That she is also saving some folks is kind of beside the point, I think.

Who the Fuck is Erica to decide who lives and Dies?

If the twins were the worst example of stupidity on the show, I'd say we were on to something. Unfortunately, Petrelli family inbreeding can't explain anyone else's complete lack of frontal lobe activity.

I would if they weren't already in competition with so many other stupid, brain dead characters.

At the end of the last episode, Malina found HRG's glasses under the car -- except that HRG's glasses clearly went with him when he was teleported away, so how did those glasses get there ? How do Luke and Malina know that Tommy needs rescuing exactly ?  Rescuing from whom -- do they still think he is in the clutches of Erika ?  Last we saw, Tommy was in the future with Miko -- and they had just teleported away to who knows when or where exactly (and we still don't know how Miko got out of EverNow after releasing Hiro and then magically appeared 7957 years later in the desert) so how would Luke and Malina even know where to start looking ?

With a hundred or so Harris clones on their tails all armed with guns, how are they going to take them all down ?  Magic ?  Plus, it's Carlos and Farah, their plot is so boring.  The Haitian and the rest of his crew didn't seem really well armed.

How is Erica's plan for the future 'brutal' exactly ?  Sure it's a little heavy on the dystopian side of the meter, but as far as we the viewers have been informed what is about to happen to the Earth is a natural phenomenon -- CME + pole reversal = HELE -- if the so-called "Heroes" just stop her from teleporting stuff to the future everything on the planet will perish.  How is that an improvement ? 

Now that Erica is trapped 7957 years in the future with no access to a teleporter, how is she even an issue anymore ?  With no way to communicate with the past, just leave her there -- problem solved.

I watched this episode back to back with the next one. So it's fairly clear they don't know where exactly Tommy is. 

They take the Harris clones down by Harris Prime being carrying a huge idiot ball. "I'm not going to use my numerical advantage. Nor am I, if I want to show off that I'm better than Katana Girl in single combat, going to fight one of my many disposable clones. No, I, Harris Prime, must demonstrate my awesome by risking my own life rather than have any one of the 100 of me take her out."

Erika's plan for the future seems brutal because it was based on the murder of thousands of humans and evos, the enslavement of a bunch more evos and leaving billions to die in the HELE without even attempting to save them. 

Harris dying would have been the highlight of the show if he didn't die in the most ridiculous way possible.  Katana Girl wasn't a real person! Did he really think he would have been able to beat someone who was created to fight?  Sigh.

He (or one of his clones) beat Katana down in their first fight. One of his clones nearly beat her down in the second fight they had but I think she got lucky, frankly. 

So, Carlos and Farah managed to dodge a hundred or so Harris clones by simply locking the doors to the mansion.  WTF ?

Why do the Harris clones hold their pistols in that incredibly stupid way resting the pistol on their forearms ?  Did the pistols also dissolve into dust when the clones were killed ?  Wouldn't that mean that the bullets would turn to dust as soon as they left the chamber ?  I don't think the writers thought this whole Harris clone thing all the way through ?

If Renautus is the super duper high tech company, why were Parkman's people using giant reel-to-reel tape machines ?  That made no sense at all.

How the hell were Quention, Phoebe and the two Harris clones just happen to be hanging out on the same back road that HRG was driving along ?

The Harris clones were apparently setting up a perimeter and made no apparent attempt to get in the mansion.

Harris Prime apparently duplicates his clothes and things he's holding...but I guess the bullets stay cohesive while that particular clone's alive.

Sunstone was probably trying to hide the notion that it was connected to Renautus. Maybe it was Parkman's choice because he just thought those tape machines look awesome. 

Seems to me that Quentin, Phoebe and Harris clone were positioned to be on the lookout for Malina or anyone suspicious heading to Odessa/Gateway. So they staked out a road and got lucky.

Perhaps having a bullet in him made Padre Puff too weak to concentrate and/or use his power. Or maybe he knew that turning to dust and back to flesh was not going to heal him.

But, I thought that Erica told Miko's father that she had powers of persuasion. That would be the only thing that renders everyone's stupidity almost understandable! Erica, the EVO killer being an EVO herself.

I think it's just supposed to be regular persuasion, rather than Purple Man/Preacher-esque mind control. But boo on the writers for creating that ambiguity.