Type keyword(s) to search

Recovery Road - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Trish got on the reality show! What could possibly go wrong?

I'm not liking the murder story line. It feels like cramming a little too much drama in a show that has plenty of drama. But I liked the show a lot overall. i thought it would be terrible, and ended up looking forward to watching it.

Trish the least connected to reality gets on a Reality show. I thought that was humorous. I actually think my favorite character is Cynthia and would so love the show if she was the main character but Freeform is basically teen tv so not gonna happen

The murder plot is stupid.

I am really interested in finding out more about Charlotte's son. It's kind of crazy that she put so much effort into helping other addicts and building this new life for herself, but evidently never even bothered to go and see him in 12+ years. I was not expecting that twist.

I am really interested in finding out more about Charlotte's son. It's kind of crazy that she put so much effort into helping other addicts and building this new life for herself, but evidently never even bothered to go and see him in 12+ years. I was not expecting that twist.

I didn't put together that it was her son! I didn't care for her much this whole season but her character has gotten so complex in the downward spiral, she's now become interesting enough to learn more about.

What a shame. I never watched it much during the beginning but binge-watched to catch up. I think it would have grown on me some more if the show had been given a second season to flesh out some more of the characters.

• Love 1