Type keyword(s) to search

The Merchandise of OUAT

• Start Topic

I was going to moan about not needing the Christmas ornaments because I'm trying not to obtain more stuff, but I'm less tempted after looking at them. For one thing, you have to get the whole set, and there's no way that Regina and Henry would ever get onto my tree. I'd prefer icon-type ornaments -- like those posters they did a while ago with an iconic symbol for each character.

• Love 1

Greenlight has done a model of Graham's sheriff car.

What you guys have been waiting for:

Regina Rising

Sixteen-year-old Regina is very different from the Regina known by fans of ABC's "Once Upon a Time." She seeks romance, adventure, and approval. Of course, getting approval from a mother like Cora is next to impossible. For Regina, friendships have always been a rare commodity. Could it be that Regina has finally found a true friend? Or is it too good to be true? As Regina struggles to find her own identity and create her own destiny, she discovers that her fate might just be to become everything she despises.

Edited by Writing Wrongs
4 hours ago, KingOfHearts said:

Hook: "GTFO"

I don't understand how something that basically has the F word is rated 4+ and was approved by Disney! Hmmm. Definitely sounds like something Hook would say though, if the show were on cable!