Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E03: Counting One More

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

I'm glad the mom told Jessa that the adoption process & getting their adopted daughter settled in wasn't easy. This is mean, but if either couple does adopt, I hope they end up with a child that doesn't adjust well to their new family. I've watched enough Dateline, Dr. Phil & other shows showing the results of adoptions gone awry. Benessa & Jerick think it will be all rainbows & butterflies (instant football team, per Ben) & don't realize things can go bad, including marriages. I'm thinking Jessa thinks adoption is an easy way to start her own J'slaves.

Don't worry, they'll just "rehome" any kids that don't work out, like that Arkansas State Rep did.  Worked out well for those kids ...

This is totally changing topic but am I the only one who doesn't wear an apron while cooking? Every time the Duggar girls, including Anna, are shown in the kitchen, they are sporting aprons. Is it a Gothard requirement? The one Jill was wearing reminded me of the kind my larger grandmother wore back in the day. I remember my mother occasionally wearing the kind that just tied around the waist & somewhere along the way she stopped wearing one. I guess it's a personal preference but it just seems like it's a Duggar rule. It's not like they wear expensive clothing that needs protection.

No, you're not.  I can't stand aprons myself.

• Love 6

I noticed that both Cathy and Jill were wearing sandals, so even though it's rainy it must not be cold. Couldn't Derick just wear some sandals too, that wouldn't get soaked?

And wasn't Izzy barefoot? Derick mentioned that it didn't feel Christmasy with sweat on his forehead, so, yeah, wet and humid.

This episode was the least boring for me. I thought Jill seemed to actually understand Spanish a little this episode. Derrick now seems dumber than a box of rocks, they make a good intellectual pair.  Jill was hindered by her horrid lack of education, she could have been very smart. Derrick just seems mentally slow. Maybe he got fired from Walmart cause he sucked at accounting and also was out all the time. They have the foresight and planning of teenagers. Dumb teenagers.

I felt bad for Jessa but maybe this is a wake up call that the gothard life isn't for them. I can see Jessa steering the ship away from quiverfull. I also call bullshit on the adoption talk, but I think she ( like Jill) will abstain from pregnancy .

With a 10 lb baby and all that blood I bet Jessa had a 4th degree tear, I doubt she will be knocking down the door to have another natural birth.

EDIT: I was surprised that Jill flat out said she wasn't knocked up. Mainly because I thought she was

Did anyone else catch the " everyone always asks" lol like you have any right to privacy in regards to pregnancy JIll...please. You can't spam us to death with your weekly bump pics and go on the cover of people to announce you are 8 weeks pg and then be surprised people ask you!!!!! 

Amen to this! News flash, Jill - you have the unmitigated gall to complain about total strangers wondering if you're pregnant? When ALL your family EVER does are things directly-related to becoming pregnant? Including becoming pregnant? You really are dumber than a box of hair. When I hear this kind of massively-unintelligent remark, it makes me think people really should need to pass some sort of a licensing exam before they're allowed to reproduce. And while she would go into such a test with a staggering amount of confidence, Jill Duggar would most certainly fail whatever was put before her. No doubt about it. Only intelligent people realize that they're not smart enough to know everything...

Edited by Wellfleet
  • Love 21

I forgot to add. I absolutely do not want to see JB or his negligent stoned wife on my t.v. screen ever again. So if this show ends up being turned into a series, one of you internet sleuths will be obliged to share links with me to sponsor contacts and TLC as well. I place 100% of the blame for all of this on them.

Edited by MarysWetBar
  • Love 16

Does anyone know if there is an age limit on adoption. Would they consider someone like Jim Bob and Michelle too old to adopt a baby? If they consider 30 the minimum age is there a max age?

Most public adoption agencies won't let people over 40 have a newborn.  That's mainly because it takes an average of about 7 years to get a healthy newborn once one gets on the list because there are so many people who want to adopt them.  However, private adoptions as well as adoptions of older and special needs kids don't necessarily follow those rules.  So, if there was a pregnant person out there who wanted JB and Michelle to adopt her baby, it could happen.

I'll give Jessa & Ben credit for sticking with the incredibly phony "We really wanna adopt kids, Y'all"!  They've fully committed to the story and seem to really think it will help their images.  And they've got a load of others helping to keep the fakeness alive, so bravo Benessa!  

• Love 6

So, if there was a pregnant person out there who wanted JB and Michelle to adopt her baby, it could happen.

I could actually see a fundie teen wanting awesome Jessa and dreamy Ben to adopt her devil's spawn baby.  Like totally. 

• Love 12

My brother was in Nicaragua on a mission trip in October and it rained constantly. Just like everywhere else, the weather was surprising because it was not normally the rainy season (as in monsoon). He also got caught without rain gear. He's made about a dozen trips and has never seen it rain like it did on his last trip. So it was probably just a fluke and I could see it being unexpected for Ben and Jessa. The rain was so bad my brother's group had to cancel some building projects.

• Love 2

I could actually see a fundie teen wanting awesome Jessa and dreamy Ben to adopt her devil's spawn baby. Like totally.

Yes, and they would maintain contact between the child and the birth mother, maybe even have her somewhat "involved," all the while subtly shaming her.

Like Boob does with Michelle over her teen years. Although never subtle, that one.

Edited by jschoolgirl
  • Love 7

What I found interesting was when Cathy said Derick, Dan, and Izzy were her family aka blood relatives. I  did not feel love between her and Jill or even her and Derick. Sadly, she was being used by the two nitwits because God forbid, they may need to learn to adjust being in another country with a baby by themselves. 

My MIL does this. All the time she asks for photos of the family "that is really related to her". She doesn't want the spouses in the photos.  It annoys the crap out of me. I find it really rude.

My grandmother actually had a similar request, and it was a huge faux pas, because of how she worded it. She wanted a picture with her whole family that was not married in. She phrased it as "everyone who is a blood relative get into the picture".  Which left the Mom who 2 of her 6 kids were adopted wondering if grandma didn't want them in the picture. They were ushered in and nothing was said, and all the adults agree that isn't what she meant; but if those kids were just a BIT older (at 3 and 5 I don't think they caught it) that would have been REALLY hurtful.  And I found this really rude, both because of the potential hurt feelings and because if you are taking extended family photos, spouses are family!

This is totally changing topic but am I the only one who doesn't wear an apron while cooking? Every time the Duggar girls, including Anna, are shown in the kitchen, they are sporting aprons. Is it a Gothard requirement? The one Jill was wearing reminded me of the kind my larger grandmother wore back in the day. I remember my mother occasionally wearing the kind that just tied around the waist & somewhere along the way she stopped wearing one. I guess it's a personal preference but it just seems like it's a Duggar rule. It's not like they wear expensive clothing that needs protection.

I think the Duggars do it because they are playing dress up.

Aprons were worn during a time where it was difficult to wash clothes and you had to protect them. The only people I know who wear them now do so because they are doing something really messy. I've never seen anyone wear an apron to cook a normal meal.  I don't own one. If I am cooking something hugely messy I usually wear old clothes.

Edited by Skittl1321
  • Love 6

I am glad they keep the birth pretty modest. I do not want to get up close and personal with and of the Duggar's private parts. I will cut Ben some slack within a year and a half he's married and has a kid and they are what 19. I know I would be so overwhelmed.

I do not mind seeing some of the older Duggar children but please keep Ma and Pa and the majority of their brood off my tv. With Jessa talking about the pain and how she can't believe her Mom labored 19 times I hope those are hints they won't try to have that many children. Just because you can have that many kids doesn't mean you shoukd.

I almost felt bad for Anna there for a minute. Then I reminded myself what she said previously about knowing Josh's past. She is the one who married some one who molested his own family members! Was she that desperate to get married?!

• Love 2

I wear an apron when I bake. It's a cutesy one with cupcakes on it that I made for fun one afternoon. My mother has been cooking for 50+ years and she also wears an apron (it's common in my culture).

I can't criticize Ben for being pretty non-reactive to what was happening. To me, he looked physically ill. All of that blood (the sight, the smell) would make a lot of people uncomfortable. I wonder if Jessa had significant tearing? That would also make someone sick to their stomachs. I am just glad Ben held it together and didn't panic. I have a 48 year old friend who passed out this past summer when his wife gave birth because the blood made him nauseous so yeah, kudos to Ben.

IIRC, Derrick said that the rain was not typical for that season. I got the impression that he did look at the weather trends and that rain wasn't expected so that may be why they weren't prepared.

• Love 4

Derrik- wow is he thin. Anybody know why the weight loss? He looks positively sickly. He did mention in one episode about trying to gain weight. And why the braces? Did he start analyzing his looks on TeeVee and decide he didn't like his teeth? 

His jaw was surgically broken and reset.  

I didn't mind the TH of just MEchelle giving us the details of the transfusion because she was by herself. No Boob kissing her or trying to grope her or telling us MEchelle was a teenage hussy. Does anyone else think Boob has gained weight? I noticed on the Bonus footage of the baby shower when they had the dads drink milk out of the bottles. I guess he's eating his way through Joshley's troubles.

It would be interesting to find out who Jessa saw for her prenatal care or didn't she bother? (You know, she IS Jessa Duggar Seewald & God does watch over them more.) You would have thought they would have shown them going to an appt vs. putting on a crib bed sheet. If the midwife or whoever didn't want to be filmed, they could have shown Benessa coming back from an appt & explaining how it went. I'm really thinking Jill did her prenatal care. Anyone agree?

Yes. I also doubt Jessa had any professional, competent pre-natal care at all. TLC would definitely have shown or at least mentioned something about it. Anything they could have used to fill time on these 3 dull-as-dust programs would have been welcome news to them. Besides I don't think Jessa really thought she needed pre-natal care. After all, her sister is a "midwife" and her mother is the #1 most experienced birther of babies in the US. Who better to offer her tips and advice? What possible use could she have for an obstetrician or other legally-qualified health care professional?

Edited by Wellfleet
  • Love 9

I almost felt bad for Anna there for a minute. Then I reminded myself what she said previously about knowing Josh's past. She is the one who married some one who molested his own family members! Was she that desperate to get married?!

We don't know how the molestation was originally described to Anna and her parents. There are clear differences between what the Duggars have described publicly (it was practically nothing) and the police report interviews (it was significant). We have no idea how Jim Bob, who probably did most of the talking, slanted it. So I do feel really badly for Anna, who I think was duped into thinking Josh had made a minor and childish mistake that had long ago been atoned for and forgotten. She had no way to know the extent of Josh's real issues. At the time she met him, wasn't she only 18 herself? And she was so sheltered during her childhood, that I believe she didn't know enough to ask a ton of questions. Her parents should have been more diligent, since this was basically an arranged marriage.

I really want to know what Jana and Joy and Jinger do all day long. I hope they don't take care of Michelle's house and then go take care of Jessa every damned day of their lives. From what we've been shown, that's all they seem to do.

• Love 17

I wear an apron when I bake. It's a cutesy one with cupcakes on it that I made for fun one afternoon. My mother has been cooking for 50+ years and she also wears an apron (it's common in my culture.

(snipped)

There's a book called Lutheran Church Basement Women and there's a segment on types of aprons and the women who wear them. Basically there are two types, the Marys and the Marthas. The Marys wear the pretty embellished Sunday aprons and socialize out front with the guests but don't really accomplish very much. The Marthas wear a utilitarian apron or just a towel tied around their waist and are in the kitchen cooking, cleaning and generally taking care of business. Whenever I see the Duggar's wearing aprons on camera while cooking I think that they're a bunch of Marys.

• Love 23

I almost felt sorry for Ben when he and the brothers were eating the big-assed pizza.  One of the brothers, I forgot which one, said it was rare that they could get Ben away from Jessa.  Going out for pizza with a bunch of guys every weekend is what Ben would have been doing if he hadn't gotten married.    

• Love 17

I really want to know what Jana and Joy and Jinger do all day long. I hope they don't take care of Michelle's house and then go take care of Jessa every damned day of their lives. From what we've been shown, that's all they seem to do.

They were taking care of kids, cooking, & doing housework at Michelle's house, including helping Anna with her four, and now that Jessa has a baby, no doubt they will indeed go back and forth and help out with Spurgeon, cook, & do housework at Jessa's house as well.  What a life.

Edited by Gemma Violet
  • Love 4

I hate aprons as well, I always feel like they're strangling me. If I'm doing a lot of cooking I just throw on an old t-shirt.

I don't understand why the Duggars are always cooking in someone else's tiny kitchen when they have a huge commercial setup at the TTH. Jessa's place is so cluttered and she has so much crap on the countertops there's no space to work in. I also noticed none of the girls had their hair up, as usual. Hope Bin likes split ends in his fajitas.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 6

I almost felt sorry for Ben when he and the brothers were eating the big-assed pizza.  One of the brothers, I forgot which one, said it was rare that they could get Ben away from Jessa.  Going out for pizza with a bunch of guys every weekend is what Ben would have been doing if he hadn't gotten married.

And they should have been at a sports bar, not that kiddie funland place. What was with that besides the huge pizza, which they've already done as a plot line? I think it's where Boob had Benessa take the little kids to see how they would do as parents. IIRC Janarella was the chaperone but made it known that she wasn't helping with the kids.

• Love 2

There's a book called Lutheran Church Basement Women and there's a segment on types of aprons and the women who wear them. Basically there are two types, the Marys and the Marthas. The Marys wear the pretty embellished Sunday aprons and socialize out front with the guests but don't really accomplish very much. The Marthas wear a utilitarian apron or just a towel tied around their waist and are in the kitchen cooking, cleaning and generally taking care of business. Whenever I see the Duggar's wearing aprons on camera while cooking I think that they're a bunch of Marys.

I've never heard of the above description and I can't say it applies to anyone I know.

• Love 2

I've never heard of the above description and I can't say it applies to anyone I know.

That's OK because its from the 1940-70s so not really relevant. I just thought about the apron wearing Duggars as really just for show on camera and I'd bet the pretty aprons are never used IRL.

• Love 8

Most public adoption agencies won't let people over 40 have a newborn. That's mainly because it takes an average of about 7 years to get a healthy newborn once one gets on the list because there are so many people who want to adopt them. However, private adoptions as well as adoptions of older and special needs kids don't necessarily follow those rules. So, if there was a pregnant person out there who wanted JB and Michelle to adopt her baby, it could happen.

This is another example of how domestic private adoption is different from domestic adoption out of foster care is different from international adoption (I've researched all 3). In international adoption, it's the other countries that set the maximum age limit, and they pretty much all have one--somewhere in the 50s, usually. Most countries also have requirements about how big the age gap can be between adopting parents and potential children. So a couple in their 50s can only adopt a tween or a teen. And Boob and Mechelle would never do that, because they want the panache of a baby. Which, by the way, it is practically impossible to adopt a baby internationally anymore. Since the Hague treaty on adoption, signed countries now follow procedures to limit the unethical/illegal and coercive baby buying practices, which has upped the age of when those children are legally free to be adopted internationally. So even the young Seewalds and Dillards won't be adopting little babies from overseas. At least not healthy babies.

Their best bet at adopting a baby is private, domestic adoption done through an über-Christian agency where they will be able to dazzle (ie bamboozle) some emotional birth mom into placing her baby with them. Oh, and they can expect to shell out possibly even more money than for an international adoption.

The more I think about it, I just have a hard time picturing any of these people actually going through all of the work to complete an adoption.

• Love 9

We don't know how the molestation was originally described to Anna and her parents. There are clear differences between what the Duggars have described publicly (it was practically nothing) and the police report interviews (it was significant). We have no idea how Jim Bob, who probably did most of the talking, slanted it. So I do feel really badly for Anna, who I think was duped into thinking Josh had made a minor and childish mistake that had long ago been atoned for and forgotten. She had no way to know the extent of Josh's real issues. At the time she met him, wasn't she only 18 herself? And she was so sheltered during her childhood, that I believe she didn't know enough to ask a ton of questions. Her parents should have been more diligent, since this was basically an arranged marriage.

I agree about Anna.     She seems very sweet and loves her kids but so naïve and sheltered to the point of not being able to really think for herself.

• Love 2

This is another example of how domestic private adoption is different from domestic adoption out of foster care is different from international adoption (I've researched all 3). In international adoption, it's the other countries that set the maximum age limit, and they pretty much all have one--somewhere in the 50s, usually. Most countries also have requirements about how big the age gap can be between adopting parents and potential children. So a couple in their 50s can only adopt a tween or a teen. And Boob and Mechelle would never do that, because they want the panache of a baby. Which, by the way, it is practically impossible to adopt a baby internationally anymore. Since the Hague treaty on adoption, signed countries now follow procedures to limit the unethical/illegal and coercive baby buying practices, which has upped the age of when those children are legally free to be adopted internationally. So even the young Seewalds and Dillards won't be adopting little babies from overseas. At least not healthy babies.

Their best bet at adopting a baby is private, domestic adoption done through an über-Christian agency where they will be able to dazzle (ie bamboozle) some emotional birth mom into placing her baby with them. Oh, and they can expect to shell out possibly even more money than for an international adoption.

The more I think about it, I just have a hard time picturing any of these people actually going through all of the work to complete an adoption.

Bingo.  Adoptive mom here.  After this "story line" gets milked for all it can it will just be ignored or a simple "it was not right at this time" and never brought up again.

Guatemala has not signed Hague and international adoptions from there came to a screeching halt, so Jill and Derrick are out of luck there.   There were too many cases of children being kidnapped to feed the adoption game.  International adoptive parents have to adhere to regulations the country they are adopting from, US Government and any local state laws.  Also some have multiple visits to that country of a few weeks each.  Too much work for them - filling out paperwork, writing letters, doctor's clearances, etc.  Along with the age requirement (for China the minimum age is 30 - no exceptions), the vast majority of kids that need homes are older, special needs - Downs, Heart disease, missing limbs, deaf, blind, etc.  Those will require constant medical intrusion and that takes too much time away from whatever they do.  The only way any of these pathetic people will be able to adopt is privately.  Although I'm sure JB will nickel and dime so he has to pay very little if anything.

I'll say it again there is a big push from the ultra religious right to adopt so that they can get brownie points with their deity and church community and ignore the child's needs (RAD, malnutrition, etc.) - just pray it away...worked for Josh, right?  Quantity over quality of life as someone mentioned earlier in the thread.  Because of this selfishness some kids get re-homed (esp after they have grown out of the cute stage), some endure abuse and some even die.

• Love 8

If this has been covered, my apologies but I wonder if Jessa and Jill have done these dangerous delivery's as a way to either deliberately or subconsciously make it so their ability to have a lot of children is limited.

Obviously its extremely dangerous and could be potentially fatal, but as Doodlebug said I agree with, these people are idiots.   So far they have towed the party line so to speak, but deep down dread the idea of having 20 kids or really hating their parents for having to raise the kids for them.

Maybe they actually have a death wish.

I know nothing about these people. They continue to shock us, even after the hundreds of pages here on what we think is going on.

• Love 3

I hate to defend Jessa but I hemoragged after my first was born. When I asked the doctor and nurses why I hemoragged, they shrugged and said red heads bleed more. My point is I had a planned induction with pitocin in a hospital with an epidural, and I still hemoragged. Shit happens, so I think it's a bit unfair to suggest that Jessa wouldn't have hemoragged had she received proper medical care.

I felt really uncomfortable watching Anna trying to control her tears by holding her eyes wide open and smiling at Meredith. She looked like she wanted to just sob, but the Gothard training kicked in and she powered through to keep sweet. It was a painful moment.

Finally, I agree with the poster up thread who said there is no way this show is the end of Counting On. The editors didn't even attempt to edit it as a finale unless I count all the Duggars showing up at Jessa's house to meet the baby.

• Love 4

I think it applied to pretty many women in the 30s through the 50s or thereabouts. Although I also think that there were also a lot of women who wore both kinds of aprons.

I know that at my house there were drawers full of aprons -- some utilitarian and some really fancy. And I have vague recollections of people wearing the utilitarian ones in the preparation stages of a meal and then shifting to the fancy, translucent embroidered and ruffled aprons once the actual feed was taking place and they were serving.

• Love 12

It's an eye-roller that they keep trying to convince us that Jill and Jessa are close. They couldn't even carry on a five minute Skype conversation with each other without ummming. It was obvious that they had nothing to say to each other.

Ben doesn't have the sense God gave a goose.

• Love 19

I'd like to know where the Seewalds will come up with the funds for adoption when they don't have the funds for health insurance coverage.

There, I said it.

• Love 20

I agree about Anna.     She seems very sweet and loves her kids but so naïve and sheltered to the point of not being able to really think for herself.

I tend to believe that whatever Anna was told about Josh's "mistakes" was severely minimized--maybe even "It was over their clothes and while they were sleeping, so no big deal--they don't even remember it! Besides, Josh has repented! All better now!"

• Love 10

I'm sure it's been mentioned (I hope I didn't imagine it) but I was surprised to hear Jessa admit that the labor/delivery were worse than she had imagined. All the better to worship the great earth mother Michelle.

• Love 3

IRC, the Little Couple applied for adoption right after they were married.  It took five years for Zoey's adoption to begin.  And around another year before it was approved.  They were looking to adopt a little person too.  I'm a little fuzzy on the details of Will's adoption.  I think they hooked up with a different adoption group for Will, but I could be wrong.

Good luck with adoptions, Duggars.  I think you're going to need it.

J'Chelle &Boob  Bin & Jessa, Derrick & Jill... will never adopt. Unless they leave the Gothard cult. Which will not happen. Nice storyline for nothing, TLC.

I hope to God you're right, but we know it's only a storyline for TLC.  Chances of it actually happening would, indeed, be a travesty.

• Love 1

I remember aprons.  My MIL even gave me a couple of both styles.

Ratings will be seriously delayed due to both Christmas on a Friday and the usual weekend delay. They're up to Thursday last time I looked.

• Love 1

I agree, adoption is likely a hook to get more episodes.  The last 2 Duggar births could have been fatal and I for one do not want to see or hear the next one succeeds..the Duggars having more kids is boring and I for one resented seeing JB and Michelle part of the show in any capacity, them kissing, her talking, her shooting the video.  GMAB!  Anna's phoney lack of tears, poor Anna yet she is staying with that asshole?  I would have her back if she left him but not if she is putting her eggs in the Duggar basket.  They will do anything to get back on tv!  We should be boycotting those sponsors!  

• Love 5

I started watching this and when they started talking repeatedly about the kid who is adopted, while the kid was right there at the table with a camera in her face , I about choked. Yes, the kid knows she is "different"  (skin color, lack of speaking English - though she may understand more than they think) already. What a pack of morons.

Jill/Derick nor Jessa/Bin will ever adopt...they will just keep yapping about it so they can play up to TLC..."See? We're having big families. You just hang on and keep filming. We're going to double down on this....adopting each time we're pregnant." Gag.

Marie Osmond is a nut and fame-whore in her own right...but at least she has never identified nor discussed which of her kids were adopted. These idiots will probably put it in the promo to each episode (let's pray there isn't any more).

And Jessa? Saying Jill will probably come home with a few from CA , like they're pieces of local pottery...well, that's when I gave up and turned it off..

• Love 24

I'd like to know where the Seewalds will come up with the funds for adoption when they don't have the funds for health insurance coverage.

There, I said it.

Probably through a lot of fundraising and help from the church - possible help from an employer. Some benefits packages include funds to help with adoption.  There are many MANY ways to fund an adoption without putting out much yourself.  

To me Jessa bleeding out didn't seem like much of an emergency.  They showed Jessa holding the baby and looking fine.  Who knows how long it was between the birth and when Michelle called 911 but it makes sense now as to why she sounded oddly calm.  When Michelle called 911 she said "she lost a lot of blood and needs to be checked".  I'm sure it was very serious but it seemed like Jessa was acting normally (as normal as you can act after pushing out a giant baby).

Thanks Doodle, for the well described definition of what was likely happening.

Gotta say after having babies myself, Jessa was a trooper. I hope she plans on hospital births for any future children.  She kept saying "I think the baby is big", but never once said, "My OB/Midwife is predicting a 9 pounder." Prenatal care is important, and I don't know why they don't understand that all stages of birth care can actually prevent a lot of things and actually save lives.

I look at it like using a car seat/seat belt, not all car rides lead to accidents, and not all unsecured people are harmed in accidents. But I thinks parents of children have an obligation to the child to make them as safe as possible when riding in the car. IMHO the same should be true of labor & delivery. 

• Love 18

Probably through a lot of fundraising and help from the church - possible help from an employer. Some benefits packages include funds to help with adoption.  There are many MANY ways to fund an adoption without putting out much yourself. 

An employer??? hahaha thank you for the afternoon laugh.  (fundraising and church I'd believe)

• Love 15

I started watching this and when they started talking repeatedly about the kid who is adopted, while the kid was right there at the table with a camera in her face , I about choked. Yes, the kid knows she is "different"  (skin color, lack of speaking English - though she may understand more than they think) already. What a pack of morons.

Jill/Derick nor Jessa/Bin will ever adopt...they will just keep yapping about it so they can play up to TLC..."See? We're having big families. You just hang on and keep filming. We're going to double down on this....adopting each time we're pregnant." Gag.

Marie Osmond is a nut and fame-whore in her own right...but at least she has never identified nor discussed which of her kids were adopted. These idiots will probably put it in the promo to each episode (let's pray there isn't any more).

And Jessa? Saying Jill will probably come home with a few from CA , like they're pieces of local pottery...well, that's when I gave up and turned it off..

"And I delivered every one of them. Except for that one."

• Love 16