Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E09: Christmas Special

dcalley
  • Start Topic

Does anyone know where this episode can be seen? I missed it when it was broadcast, and it's not on Netflix (they have everything through the end of Season 4.) Also not on the PBS site.

J-Man.

Try This:

Type in    projectfreetv.so/watch-tv-series/        into your browser

Project free tv will come up.  The writing is in yellow and you can search by letter

choose tv shows and then  C and click on Call the midwife

A list of options will come up.  Choose Season 4 and then choose episode 9   this will be dated 12/25/2015

A list of options to play will come up.   Chose vodlocker.com.   This is reliable and easy and does not ask for a membership or other info.

Click Continue to video and then proceed to video.   depending on your speed it will take a a little while to cache or spool and then will play.   I just watched it exactly like this last night.   Then if you want you can watch the first 3 episodes of season 5 the same way.

Hope this helps.

Edited by missmontyp
  • Love 2

They dropped the story line about Barbara missing her family. I was hoping her family would surprise her by popping up at the Christmas Eve service.

She seemed to feel better once she realized her family would be able to see her on TV.

• Love 1

Yes, and the version on Netflix (also on iTunes, Amazon and Google Play) is in two parts and contains additional scenes that weren't in the broadcast version of the episode. This version is also apparently being shown on TV in other countries, but bizarrely, it's not available in the UK.

Edited by Beldasnoop
  • Love 1

I enjoyed it--and worked out that I finished Season 4 right around Christmas.

I don't get super picky with this show but it did bug me a bit that brand new (surprise mom) Iris just strolls into church what seemed like a couple hours of giving birth. Maybe there was a longer time lag? but right after giving birth I was not near that mobile for practical reasons

Otherwise--great episode.