Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E08: Dirty Thirty

• Start Topic

I am feeling sorry for James because he is left out. I didn't even like James before so don't know why I care now. Never mind, it's 3 am and I think I am delirious lol totally forgot what I came in here to say.

You are delirious. You've been having visions of VdPR season's past (season 3) when James was not an odious hateful troll. I'm fairly certain in VdPR seasons present and future James will continue to be the worst.

• Love 3
If my husband fucked around on me in Vegas, I wouldn't have any idea what he'd be up to the next year--or the next week for that matter; you cheat, we're done. You can find an apartment and stay in Vegas for all I care!

That's how I feel. I mean, I'm not going to judge people if they decide to try and work past an infidelity. But these girls know full well the nature of the men they are with. If you choose to stay with them, then fine. But don't moan and whine every time they want to do something outside of your presence. What kind of relationship is that????

• Love 1

Someone said they can't top staring at Lisa's arms in the opening; for me, it's the face. She's giving some Jocelyn Wildenstein realness in most of her shots.

I'd feel for James, but I never liked him. Cigarette Sally can (and should) do better.

OnceSane, on 29 Dec 2015 - 01:58 AM, said:

Someone said they can't top staring at Lisa's arms in the opening; for me, it's the face. She's giving some Jocelyn Wildenstein realness in most of her shots.

I'd feel for James, but I never liked him. Cigarette Sally can (and should) do better.

She really is venturing into Jocelyn W. territory isn't she?  I have noticed it this season on VR, as well as Real Housewives.  Such a shame because she really is (or was) a lovely woman, naturally. 

On 12/22/2015 at 2:00 PM, Shelby said:

I'm from the Midwest, and truly don't mean anything offensive by this, but the hotel scene is the gayest thing I have ever personally witnessed.

What's the point of steroids and working out if you're just going to have gross stomach and face alcohol bloat, Jax?

He has zero self-control or discipline.  If it feels good, he'll do it, regardless of consequences.  You know, like a sociopath.

On 12/22/2015 at 2:26 PM, Ubiquitous said:

Shut up, Arianna! I can understand fretting over the boys going to Vegas, given their history, but because it's the day after your birthday? Grow up!

That's even worse than Stassi's Birthday level!  You get ONE day.  The day after your birthday doesn't count. 

On 12/22/2015 at 3:38 PM, HunterHunted said:

I think there must be only 5 or 6 weeks during filming when there isn't some sort of birthday bacchanalia.

Birthday Bacchanalia! You're so funny and clever!  I always get strong visual images whenever I hear that word.  People getting sloshed from alcohol and hallucinating about riding on a tiger.  On another note, I also get a Korea-related visual from that, because tiger is the national animal of Korea and there's an energy drink there called Bacchus which is like Red Bull, but MUCH stronger. 

On 12/22/2015 at 7:15 PM, ScoobieDoobs said:

It def does, but his hair looked like crap before (to me, at least) with that boring greasy tied back ponytail.  I thought his hair still didn't look good.  He has nice hair.  All he needs is a decent haircut & he'd look great.  But his hair had an odd shape cuz his haircut sucked.

If it's cut in a way that's shaped properly, it'd look so much better.  I don't know if it's the editing, or just the fact that Peter has a conscience and Jax doesn't, but I always got the impression that Peter was just as much of a playboy as Jax, but people don't talk about him as negatively.

• Love 2
On 12/22/2015 at 11:59 PM, BogoGog24 said:

Scheana is a moron. Shay has alcohol problems yet she still keeps it in the house? She fills these giant wine glasses to the brim? I loved the cameras getting all the shots of her numerous wedding photos, like they're in on the joke with us of how ridiculous it looks.

Number 1 rule in treatment for addiction - DO NOT go on reality television about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scheana is one of those people who would tell a person with severe depression to "Just Be Happy" and "Smile" and "Get over it!" and never ever bother doing any research on the illness.  Addiction is very serious, yet, I bet she never did anything to actually learn about it.  And this is with someone who is her HUSBAND!!!  Wouldn't you try to find out EVERYTHING about addiction if it's your husband who is struggling with it, especially when you haven't even been married for one year and don't have kids to take care of???  Instead, she goes to frigging Lisa, who has absolutely NOTHING helpful to say, along with putting Shay in tempting situations.  What a piece of shit!

On 12/23/2015 at 1:49 AM, ghoulina said:

I may be crazy, but if my husband has to go out of town for work, I get all excited about putting the kids to bed early and having the remote all to myself! LOL

That's how anyone in a HEALTHY, TRUSTING relationship would think.  But none of these dipshits have that with their boyfriends.

On 12/23/2015 at 2:37 AM, ivygirl said:

However I think it's the height of rudeness to talk about an event in front of people who weren't invited or included. Lisa egged that conversation on for drama, no question.

Of course! She doesn't care about any of her employees, no matter what she claims.

On 12/23/2015 at 3:21 AM, kelseykixx said:

Does Tom Schwartz creep anyone else out? He's so meek and the way he speaks weird me out - all quietly and without a backbone. Don't like him. 

Always talking about how he was 'pre-med', to give himself credit.  He's just a coward and a pussy.

On 12/23/2015 at 3:51 AM, Ubiquitous said:

On the one hand, I can see why the girls were apprehensive about the guys going to Vegas, but it was for Peter's birthday and they attended yours, so quit bitchin'.

We all know why the women were so against the men going.  Also, the fact that JAX was going.  That would be their biggest concern.

• Love 1