Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E02: Baby Shower & A New Home

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

I'm not Anna, but if God and others can forgive Josh's sins, wouldn't God and others also forgive the "sin" of divorce? If she wants to work on keeping her marriage intact she should. But to do it out of some obligation to her faith doesn't same fair. I think she is smart to take her time and figure things out, but only if that includes digging deep and really knowing what she wants, and what is best for her and the kids.

I'm really going to sound stupid, be here goes - I don't understand the weight of religion in the actual wedding vow part. 

• Love 8

I think Anna's happy to be infantilized right now. After everything she's been "walking through" it's probably a relief to hang out in the girls' dorm with no real responsibilities. She feels like the family is sheltering her, giving her a safe and comfortable space to be while she sorts out her feelings.

Unfortunately what's really going on is probably Jim Bob keeping her nearby and pacified, while he plans out the triumphant Tour of Redemption for Josh that's going to revitalize the Duggar "brand" -- with Jim Bob in control of every aspect.

• Love 14

I'm not Anna, but if God and others can forgive Josh's sins, wouldn't God and others also forgive the "sin" of divorce? If she wants to work on keeping her marriage intact she should. But to do it out of some obligation to her faith doesn't same fair. I think she is smart to take her time and figure things out, but only if that includes digging deep and really knowing what she wants, and what is best for her and the kids.

I'm really going to sound stupid, be here goes - I don't understand the weight of religion in the actual wedding vow part. 

That's a good question, I think God would forgive, the question is, would her fellow Christians (actually, this is probably less of a problem for Anna being so prominent with her story so well known.  As a fellow Christian you'd either be on her side, or you would not.  There would be less "oh, maybe she's the problem, and we're getting some softsoap whitewashed story"). 

Also, you're really supposed to work at your marriage, if you're a Christian, and really delve into the old college try.  (ETA:  I know that clearly lots of non-Christians do give their spouses second chances; but that's the fundie stereotype of a secular marriage gone wrong.  That couples have had one hiccup, or simply decided they're just not that into each other anymore, and thus toss aside their marriage vows like they're choosing a different steak at the fancy restaurant.)  To not give Josh the chance to redeem himself first, would be seen as shallow and knee-jerk I think.  If he spent 5 more years cheating on her, opinions as to the pure sanctity of her vows might change.

I won't do well at explaining the significance of God in and beyond the actual marriage vows, as I've never been married and thus not had a pre-Cana where the importance was explained by a kindly officiant.

But I do know, they start with "in the sight of God and this congregation/assembly/group" type statement, and end with "What God has joined together let no man put asunder".  In that vein, I think it's purely and simply that you are getting married under the eyes of God, as if he's literally there.  Clearly to those who are more atheist, this wouldn't mean much if anything, and thus they'd probably ask for another set of vows; but if you are a deist, the mention of God probably lends a gravitas to the proceedings.

Edited by queenanne
  • Love 8

I am watching this now on youtube, why does Derick go to school for language immersion and Jill stays at home for her lessons?  Why aren't they doing it together? 

Ben comes across as a complete ignoramus.  He is a space cadet who has no clue about what is going on around him half the time.  To me, Jessa is just fake.  I also find she adds more of a twang to her voice and becomes more monotone when she forcing it.

I am finding the camera angles on the personal interviews off (bare in mind the youtube feed is fully reversed, but I don't think that is the cause), especially on Anna. She looked so different in Sierra's kitchen when they talked to her compared to the one on one interviews. 

The speaking engagement...are they trying to copy the Bringing up Bates show?

• Love 4

I found it telling that they only showed the Duggar house when Anna was in the bedroom.  Other than that, there was no shots of the house. It really hit me when they were cooking the food for Jessa's shower.  Why cook in that teeny kitchen when you have a huge one available?  And they actually made some decent looking food; the pumpkin cake, the strawberries, I was a little shocked.

I think Jill understands Spanish pretty well, she was interpeting for the camera a couple of times.  The baby food making contest, I thought it was cute. And like they said several times, it wasn't to make actual food for a baby, it was who had the best tasting mush.

Jill and Derick seem a lot more comfortable and "married" around each other than they did a few months ago (in TV time), and Jessa and Ben were much more "together" last night then on the previous episode.  Jill was also much more articulate last night, not nearly so many "likes" or "ums."

• Love 1

LittlePeas3, Do you mean the Southern Women's Show? Benessa apparently contracted with the franchise to do four speaking engagements last summer and fall. They bailed on the last one, which was stupidly scheduled two weeks before Jessa's due date. Given when they announced the show dates, they knew that Jessa was knocked up when they scheduled. I think this is the first time a Duggar has ever turned down a paycheck! 

I don't see how this correlates with the Bateses. The SWS is totally secular, selling women makeup, jewlery, and other feminine gewgaws. Apparently,  wine can also be had! This booking was nothing short of strange for our uptight as hell Jessa Blessa. 

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Love 1

"Some animals are more equal than others."

Just sayin.

• Love 1

Sew Sumi, Yep, I meant that conference.  I just meant the questions with the boards and how Ben and Jessa both wrote their answers on them, that is how the Gil and Kelly Bates answered fan questions. (Sorry for not being more specific, newbie here)  

Edited by LittlePeas3

Oh, that dorky newlywed game! That's the second documented time that Benessa have been subjected to that and the second time they've failed it! LOL 

I wish Bob Eubanks had moderated that and asked questions about "whoopie." LOL

• Love 7

I'm not sure who is more useless-Ben or Jill. Okay, I guess it's Ben. Did he eat paint chips growing up? He is so stunted and I so want to knock that side cocked ball cap off his stupid head.

I'm so sick of the-we were so surprised to be expecting! Can anyone be truly surprised after having unprotected intercourse that they're pregnant. If it is god's decision why the ovulation charts? If Ben and Jessa have to wait nine months to start the process to adopt she'll be pregnant and well, they really *wanted* to adopt but God had other plans.

Derrick seems to have fallen into a good groove with his Spanish and interactions with the local people. Didn't hear Jill say a word in Spanish during her lesson. She will always have motherhood to blame if she gives up on something or fails.

Is Josie 6 now? And still being carted around like the monkey baby. She doesn't look like she's grown. And way to get your mug out there Michelle during the baby shower. I'm so sick of their lame parties.

I can't help but wonder if they had truly addressed Josh's sexual perversion that it may have prevented his current problems. Poor Anna. How long is smugs in rehab? Shame on her parents for letting her marry a child molester.

I thought Kathy looked great. Her hair has grown back so nice and thick. I'm happy to see her doing so well.

• Love 10

... I wonder how much of the girls' hair ended up in the food. The Duggars are OSHA's worst nightmare.

BitterApple - In the beginning of latest ep., Jessa was primping in the bathroom mirror & Ben was making breakfast & asked her if she wanted any & she says yes.  She comes out of the bathroom, hair down to her waist perfectly spiraled or whatever the fuck they do to it, and proceeds to pull the chair out to sit down at the kitchen table.  OMG - all I could think of was her hair dragging in the plate of food in front of her.  YUCK!!!  How do they EAT with all that HAIR?!?  I've bitched about this many times before -- they ALL need at least a foot of hair cut off.  Is it against their religion? 

• Love 7

I thought Anna looked really pretty last night all things considered. I was never a fan but she was the most well spoken of the bunch and she's always seemed like a good mom. She gets a big virtual side hug from me.

There may be other good reasons for her living in TTH besides the Duggars having control over her. One might be privacy from the paparazzi and also the TTH is lite and set-up for filming.

• Love 3

MyPeople, yes, Anna confirmed they are living in the dorms. She took over one of the beds that was Jill's or Jessa's.

If Derick likes living abroad, I wonder why he doesn't try to find some sort of teaching position at an international school. He has a degree, and it would give him a real career other than fake mission work.

Derick should try to get a job in Central America - it seems pretty clear he's in his element in his current "free soul" missionary lifestyle. He's the type who just can't tolerate a cube farm existence, office politics, etc. Which does seem to make accounting a darned odd choice for him. I mean, not a lot of call for itinerant accountants out there. However, teaching would be an unlikely option for several reasons. His only credential is a BS in accounting. He had less than a year's experience in the corporate environment, and he's not working in accounting now. More than likely, he'd find it difficult to get  adjunct/part-time teaching work - both in the US and elsewhere. But I'm sure there are things he could do if he wanted to stay in CA on a long-term basis. He could make it work, but he'd have to do it, and I think Derick has coasted along with others helping him, and for some very major things. Boob got him his wife, his mother the WalMart job - donors are providing his very living right now. He doesn't exactly strike me as determined, resourceful or self-confident. IMO, the only time he sounds competent and knowledgeable is when he's discussing Bible verses. He should have gone to divinity school. 

• Love 11

I feel for Anna and can see the pain in her even as she says what she's SUPPOSED to say, but I don't -- for one minute -- believe that she knew EVERYTHING about the molestation before marriage and the police report was no surprise to her. BS -- she's lying on that one. Whether Joshua revealed it to her or her parents, you know it was NOT done in a direct and honest way -- i.e. I molested X number of sisters from years Y-Z. My MO was to touch them in spots A, B, and C, while they slept. I got caught by D. And then I attended therapy at E place and my punishment was F.

Rather you KNOW it was a statement prepared by JB and Michelle to be delivered to Anna's parents in fundie speak -- i.e. Satan laid it on my heart to do something inappropriate that could have hurt my sisters but did not bc they were sleeping. I have prayed it away and worked with a contractor, and now Jesus has me on the straight and narrow. You know the Kellers were thinking -- oh he must have been front hugging his sisters past the age of puberty or playing with them with no chaperones around, ok, we understand. Then they relayed it to Anna in even more general fundie speak and from her perspective, all was forgiven.

I don't think Anna was necessarily forced to marry Josh. But I wouldn't be surprised if her parents pointed out that this was a FINE young man coming from a wealthy family and she could do no better and that they had 8 other kids to raise in their trailer so maybe she ought to pray about it until God laid it in her heart that this was the one. I don't think Anna had to pray too hard bc at age 20, Josh was the prince of fundieland and I'm sure she was blown away by their wealth and "fame" and flattered that someone like him would want her when he could have anyone, in her mind.

Derick should try to get a job in Central America - it seems pretty clear he's in his element in his current "free soul" missionary lifestyle. He's the type who just can't tolerate a cube farm existence, office politics, etc. Which does seem to make accounting a darned odd choice for him. I mean, not a lot of call for itinerant accountants out there. However, teaching would be an unlikely option for several reasons. His only credential is a BS in accounting. He had less than a year's experience in the corporate environment, and he's not working in accounting now. More than likely, he'd find it difficult to get  adjunct/part-time teaching work - both in the US and elsewhere. But I'm sure there are things he could do if he wanted to stay in CA on a long-term basis. He could make it work, but he'd have to do it, and I think Derick has coasted along with others helping him, and for some very major things. Boob got him his wife, his mother the WalMart job - donors are providing his very living right now. He doesn't exactly strike me as determined, resourceful or self-confident. IMO, the only time he sounds competent and knowledgeable is when he's discussing Bible verses. He should have gone to divinity school. 

Accounting rules are country specific, so I don't see that kind of job. But he does have a small amount of experience from a big, recognizable Fortune 500. If he works hard and decides he REALLY wants to stay that, he can parlay that into applying for junior level business or strategy roles in other companies in Latin America; frankly there are even manufacturers in LatAm who sell to WMT all the time. I'm not suggesting that he had much high up knowledge of WMT's operations given that he worked there for 9 months, but he could try for a marketing or supply chain gig at one of these companies with the story of -- I am used to dealing with WMT, I could a flavor for how they operate in my short stint there and thus I am a better candidate than any number of other junior folks you could hire.

• Love 10

Anna did say she knew of Josh's problem before she married him but was really devasted reading the police reports, so that's reality hit her I think.  She was living a nonsense life with the baby fever and never noticed her husband's verbal statements many times he'd be happy with 3 kids.  She was so giddy for another that she didn't notice he was not thrilled with another baby.  That's on her.  Josh not preventing # 4 is on him.

It would be hard to learn conversational Spanish let alone biblical spanish the way they go at it.  But his mother has some kind of self-employed business that Derrick could help her in by finding things to import.  It would be perfect.  They could do very well but he is busy studying his ministry stuff, rather than business.  It is his fault that he is takin the wrong "walk' to his life.  He would really be fine at making money by finding items for his mother to import and sell.
"

• Love 5

Anna has always used euphemisms when referring to the molestations. I am pretty damn convinced that she got some varnished version of the truth and agree that she didn't relized the full extent of things until she read that police report. I also question what Smuggar told Pa Keller. I imagine it was far more vague than "I fingered a five year old." 

Just a hunch as my insomniac mind races... 

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Love 17

Anna's face is really tense in her talking heads aannnd she's got like a Katie Holmes Bell's palsy mouth thing aannnd I guess her snaggletooth is back.

I just noticed Anna licking the hand mixer attachment. Suggestive.

Edited by Kokapetl
  • Love 4

Didn't Josh and Anna both say that HE liked her for a while and she didn't really notice him and wasn't into him? Maybe Anna should've listened to her first instinct? Josh pursued her and he prayed about it for almost a year.

I think Anna likes that room because she likes the emotional support that the Duggar daughters are giving her. I know that she should be in her own place but it's possible that that the TTH is best for her at the moment. She was one month post partum when her entire life fell apart. Anna must've hit rock bottom emotionally (as anyone would) and having the Duggars women there to take care of Anna, the infant and the three others might've been a good idea.

Imagine her in a little house somewhere with three kids, a screaming infant, post partum hormones and having to deal with that vile Josh? That could be a very bad situation for the kids.

We all know that part of the reason is so Jim Bob can make sure she doesn't run or contact a person with a brain.

The other part of the reason might really be the best deicison for the children.

Although, a guest room in the TTH is a more reasonable and age appropriate compromise.

• Love 16

Anna has always used euphemisms when referring to the molestations. I am pretty damn convinced that she got some varnished version of the truth and agree that she didn't relized the full extent of things until she read that police report. I also question what Smuggar told Pa Keller. I imagine it was far more vague than "I fingered a five year old." 

Just a hunch as my insomniac mind races... 

Yes, I agree. I do not and never believed that Anna ( or her parents) actually knew the whole story about Josh prior to marriage. 

Is Josie 6 now? And still being carted around like the monkey baby. She doesn't look like she's grown. And way to get your mug out there Michelle during the baby shower. I'm so sick of their lame parties.

The party thing is beaten to death but what else can they do when their only approved entertainment are showers weddings and church?

Also Josie might be severely stunted in her growth as a result of being a micro preemie. I know a mirco preemie ( less than a lb at birth) who now in mid 20s is probably the size of a 3rd or 4th grader. She is just fine otherwise ( has a masters ect) but is extremely small. under 5 ft and probably around 60-70 lbs.

• Love 3

Also Josie might be severely stunted in her growth as a result of being a micro preemie. I know a mirco preemie ( less than a lb at birth) who now in mid 20s is probably the size of a 3rd or 4th grader. She is just fine otherwise ( has a masters ect) but is extremely small. under 5 ft and probably around 60-70 lbs.

Or she just might not have hit her growth spurt.  My niece was a micropreemie and tiny until she turned ten, grew like 6 inches over the summer and went from being this tiny little thing to a mini-adult in like a month.  

I can't help but wonder if they had truly addressed Josh's sexual perversion that it may have prevented his current problems. Poor Anna.

Absolutely. He should have received therapy. They all should have! But I know the Duggars would never consider anything so radical. It was their lifestyle that did this. The kids are taught to think that natural feelings are gross, shameful, and wrong. Josh may have certain preferences (and I don't even mean anything perverted), but he is afraid to share those with his wife. These people can have lots of sex, because - BABIES! But you better be sure it's never anything but missionary, and keep your moaning to yourself. I'm not trying to excuse Josh. He has to take responsibility for himself as an adult. But I believe the way the Duggars raised (and are raising) their children is abusive in many ways and it's no wonder Josh turned out so fucked up.

I feel for Anna and can see the pain in her even as she says what she's SUPPOSED to say, but I don't -- for one minute -- believe that she knew EVERYTHING about the molestation before marriage and the police report was no surprise to her. BS -- she's lying on that one. Whether Joshua revealed it to her or her parents, you know it was NOT done in a direct and honest way -- i.e. I molested X number of sisters from years Y-Z. My MO was to touch them in spots A, B, and C, while they slept. I got caught by D. And then I attended therapy at E place and my punishment was F.

I completely agree with you. I have never believed Anna knew the whole story before she married Josh. I'm sure it was whitewashed and treated as if it were "normal childhood curiosity". I wouldn't be surprised if his age at the time was fibbed about, how many victims involved, how many times it happened, etc. I'm sure the main focus was "Josh knew it was wrong and we prayed and God forgave us and the fact that we're telling you just proves how noble and righteous we are". Blech. 

• Love 3

What is wrong with these people storing Anna in the girl's dorm room?  They have 3 bedrooms for what 25 people?  With King JB and Queen Michelle having one all to themselves.  Meanwhile they taunt their children with what they do - hey hey hey in there.  No offspring wants to hear about that.  Michelle wouldn't last 10 minutes in the girl's dorm where I think she should go while JB goes to the boy's dorm so Anna and her kids can take over their room.  My gosh she's a mother of 4 children sharing a room with Josie and how many other girls?  They're trying to torture her so that when Josh get's out of prayer prison he won't look so bad.  Hmmm. The girl's dorm or Josh, which is worse?  Imagine if she had a home of her own - well so long Josh.  These people.

• Love 11

Ratings are less than last week:  1.895 M viewers with a .69 rating.

So, a dropoff, but not big enough for cancellation. Who the hell will sponsor the new show? Even with high ratings, isn't the whole point to sell advertising time?

• Love 5

I have always said I do not believe Anna knew everything about Josh and the molestation of his sisters and victim. She was more than likely told the most watered down version possible and did not know the full extend until she read the police report. If I remember right, she even said that she was surprised by the report, its content and the details it went into regarding the whole sad mess. She is saying what she was told to say, not what she believes or feels. Anna is not stupid. She was raised/brainwashed to believe the husband is the boss/headship of the home. I do believe she takes her marriage vows seriously and will stay. What she will do if Josh cheats again, which I think he will, remains to be seen. She looked very sad and depressed. My heart goes out to her.

Edited by NEGirl
  • Love 13

I still cannot believe that Anna knew about this, and married Smugs. It's sad that the cult she was raised in, sees molestation as something that can be forgiven.

In their worldview, pretty much anything can be forgiven if you are "truly repentant"--there's a hymn that my former church used(the name escapes me at the moment)with the lines "The vilest offender who truly believes/That moment from Jesus a pardon receives."

Edited by smittykins
  • Love 1

I think many of you had made a valid point:  if they truly, truly believe the size of their family is up to God, then why the ovulation charts?  That is such a valid point!  It is like they have never read the stories of Sarai or Hannah in the Bible.  Godly women who were barren for quiet awhile.  But God still loved them.

• Love 9

So, a dropoff, but not big enough for cancellation. Who the hell will sponsor the new show? Even with high ratings, isn't the whole point to sell advertising time?

If it's dropped, chances are the next episode will drop too. It might lead TLC to believe it's not worth a full series. 

• Love 3

It speaketh volumes that yea verily, on this the second day after the second episode, there are only three pages of posts here. And you people can get snark out of STONE...it's why I enjoy it so.

When it's too freaking boring to even be snark fodder...it's over.

• Love 18

"Tammy Faye did the mascara smudging thing for a while, but eventually divorced Jim B.  Her second husband ended up in jail too,"

"I think being gay is just being a person who has a different thought on life. They're just people. I don't think that God categorizes people." - Tammy Faye Bakker Messner. She later became very Gay positive and had a talk show with Jim J. Bullock. She also developed a genuine friendship with porn person Ron Jeremy after the co-starred in The Surreal Life. Tammy Faye was just 19 when she married her own Jim Boob. They met at a Bible College. I can only hope that Jim J. Bullock and Ron Jeremy team up to save Anna

"For years I have been pretending that everything is all right, when in fact I hurt all the time...I cannot pretend anymore" from Tammy Faye's letter to the New Covenant Church after she filed for divorce from Jim Bakker who had been sentenced to 45 years in prison (he served 5 years).

• Love 8

My armchair psychology theory:

I still think Jana and Anna have a genuine friendship. After seeing the first few scenes (stopped watching after Anna's scenes) I think it was Jana's idea to have Anna move in. It does seem like Anna lived in the pool house at first, based on social media, then moved in later to the girls dorm.

Anna does not seem functioning to me. Just fixing her hair and getting M4 dressed seemed to take a massive effort. That sign next to her bed, something like "Act kinder than you feel" felt like Jana to me. It seems like Anna really needs the support living in the girls room provides.

I still do not believe Anna fully understands the molesting that occurred and I doubt she actually ever read the police report. This isn't a household that screams open discussions welcome!

• Love 5

OK too tired to bring any serious snark but I just finished watching the latest episode.............

Anna's pauses while she got emotions under control were the most honest thing in any of the interviews; also the saddest.

There's no way those interviews aren't rehearsed in some way, either they know the questions in advance or they just prepare certain key sentences to use as stock answers.  Because when they're just talking, even Anna talking to the baby, they talk like anyone having a normal conversation. But in the interviews they........start and........stop..........multiple...........times during..........a...........single...........sentence.  It's a very hesitant cadence  (honestly it sounds like William Shatner having a stroke).  I can't believe it's because they're not comfortable in front of the camera, not after all this time.  Although for some of them I can totally believe it's because they seriously have to think before they can give a semi-intelligent response.

Jessa is just a phony - anyone notice in that tearful goodbye to Jill she never really looked at her, in fact while they were hugging she kept glancing up and I swear it more looked like she was checking where the camera was.

Edited by sigmaforce86
  • Love 9

I still think Jana and Anna have a genuine friendship. After seeing the first few scenes (stopped watching after Anna's scenes) I think it was Jana's idea to have Anna move in. It does seem like Anna lived in the pool house at first, based on social media, then moved in later to the girls dorm.

Anna does not seem functioning to me. Just fixing her hair and getting M4 dressed seemed to take a massive effort. That sign next to her bed, something like "Act kinder than you feel" felt like Jana to me. It seems like Anna really needs the support living in the girls room provides.

I still do not believe Anna fully understands the molesting that occurred and I doubt she actually ever read the police report. This isn't a household that screams open discussions welcome!

I absolutely agree with this. Jana frequently stayed with Josh and Anna when they lived in DC to help Anna with the children. I imagine that Josh is a disinterested parent and spouse, and Jana has filled that companionship void for Anna and the second-parent void for the M'kids. For example, on the previous episode of Counting On, Jana was shopping for Michael in the thrift store like she was his second mother. She pulled a sweater featuring a character off the shelf and said, "I saw this for Mikey. He loves this [character], but I think it's too small for him..." She sounded like his mom, seriously. 

Therefore, I can easily imagine Jana offering up her bed to Anna and the M'kids while she bunked with someone else. Remember, these kids have never had their own beds -- Jackson used to sleep with Jana(!), so musical beds is nothing new to them. Also, from a practical standpoint, it is possible that Jana might have a queen-sized bed while every other bed is a full due to the fact that Jackson et al. used to sleep with her, so it was the most obvious bed to offer Anna and the M'kids for them to pile into...

Edited by Guest

Bolding mine.  I have to wonder why they don't feel kind to begin with. Living like they do they've got to get on each other's nerves.

• Love 3

For example, on the previous episode of Counting On, Jana was shopping for Michael in the thrift store like she was his second mother. She pulled a sweater featuring a character off the shelf and said, "I saw this for Mikey. He loves this [character], but I think it's too small for him..." She sounded like his mom, seriously.

I still haven't gotten around to watching the first episode (I can stomach about two minutes at a time), but this sounds so sweet. Jana is pretty much the only reason I am still invested in this train wreck.

Derick should try to get a job in Central America - it seems pretty clear he's in his element in his current "free soul" missionary lifestyle. He's the type who just can't tolerate a cube farm existence, office politics, etc. Which does seem to make accounting a darned odd choice for him. I mean, not a lot of call for itinerant accountants out there. However, teaching would be an unlikely option for several reasons. His only credential is a BS in accounting. He had less than a year's experience in the corporate environment, and he's not working in accounting now. More than likely, he'd find it difficult to get adjunct/part-time teaching work - both in the US and elsewhere. But I'm sure there are things he could do if he wanted to stay in CA on a long-term basis. He could make it work, but he'd have to do it, and I think Derick has coasted along with others helping him, and for some very major things. Boob got him his wife, his mother the WalMart job - donors are providing his very living right now. He doesn't exactly strike me as determined, resourceful or self-confident. IMO, the only time he sounds competent and knowledgeable is when he's discussing Bible verses. He should have gone to divinity school.

Derick could easily get a job teaching English. I know people who don't have a college degree at all who do it. All they really care about is that you're a native speaker.

• Love 5

I can only hope that Jim J. Bullock and Ron Jeremy team up to save Anna

I can only hope Anna gets even by sleeping with the mos successful male porn star of all time. Turnabout's fair play, and she's due.

• Love 4