Type keyword(s) to search

Married By Mom And Dad - General Discussion

• Start Topic

honestly, this show had such potential!! I don't know if it's bad casting, bad editing, or just bad karma ---- but this show is BORING. So much snarkpotential wasted.

I know! I started watching with thoughts of being able to laugh at the stuff on this forum, but it's all just so damn boring I can't even think of anything to say about it!

• Love 3

To save my life I can't figure out WHY Christina's parents chose Kevin! He's smarmy, too young for Christina, and boring. He seems to have no ambition, so a bad match for go-getter Christina there. Their "date" was so painfully awkward I had to watch through my fingers. 

I'm not the only one who does that? LOL

Maivric's parents crack me up. Her potential suitors are all questionable in my opinion but I like that her parents are having fun with it.

They are HILARIOUS. I love her Dad lol

• Love 2

It is so boring that I literally haven't been able to stay awake for the show. I fell asleep and missed most of the episode last week and the entire episode this week. Ordinarily I would catch it later On Demand but I can't even be bothered. It would be a waste of an hour of my life. Just stopping by here to catch up on some snark.

I know! I started watching with thoughts of being able to laugh at the stuff on this forum, but it's all just so damn boring I can't even think of anything to say about it!

Sorry my post above was supposed to be a reply to this but I messed it up.

• Love 1

Nothing else on, so tried to watch this.

The gal that is getting matched with Kevin.......no way.

Don't like him, don't like the creepy parents, don't particularly like the girl.

Who are Marivic's parents to be so fussy about looks? They are no winners either.  The girl is cute, but who do this?

The guy who is letting the parents choose.......why can't he do it himself....lazy......

Don't actually like any of these folks, come to think of it.

Who are Marivic's parents to be so fussy about looks? They are no winners either.  The girl is cute, but who do this?

Marivic gave some specifics about appearances that her parents were to filter out - foremost was that the guys could not be bald... and it seems like half the guys getting screened have been bald or nearly bald.

• Love 1

Wow. Christina's step-mom needs to buy better bras or stop wearing halter/strapless tops. What was going on with her boobs??? Also, TLC - way to cheap out on Christina and use fake flowers and family labor to get the venue ready. 

And the spa manager who was 3 hours late to meet John's parents? She looked so tiny and fragile! John looks exactly like his mom if his mom had a five o'clock shadow. He is not a good looking man and he is 5 minutes from being bald.  

ETA: Good on Kevin for not going through with it if he felt nothing. It would have been more painful for both of them if they had gotten married despite his doubts. I was sad he didn't ask her to date and get to know him instead, but I guess he REALLY didn't feel any chemistry.

ETA again: John and his friends seem very image conscious. I'm from Denver and his segments are shown in very trendy areas of town, trendy condos, trendy cafes, etc. It's all new construction and very superficial and "plastic." Every trendy man his age here is an "outdoor guy" with an SUV who snowboards and runs on the Cherry Creek bike path and goes to brunch every weekend to drink micro-brew beers with his mantourage.

Edited by PityFree
  • Love 4

Wow. Christina's step-mom needs to buy better bras or stop wearing halter/strapless tops. What was going on with her boobs??? Also, TLC - way to cheap out on Christina and use fake flowers and family labor to get the venue ready. 

And the spa manager who was 3 hours late to meet John's parents? She looked so tiny and fragile! John looks exactly like his mom if his mom had a five o'clock shadow. He is not a good looking man and he is 5 minutes from being bald.  

ETA: Good on Kevin for not going through with it if he felt nothing. It would have been more painful for both of them if they had gotten married despite his doubts. I was sad he didn't ask her to date and get to know him instead, but I guess he REALLY didn't feel any chemistry.

ETA again: John and his friends seem very image conscious. I'm from Denver and his segments are shown in very trendy areas of town, trendy condos, trendy cafes, etc. It's all new construction and very superficial and "plastic." Every trendy man his age here is an "outdoor guy" with an SUV who snowboards and runs on the Cherry Creek bike path and goes to brunch every weekend to drink micro-brew beers with his mantourage.

That spa manager girl had the tiniest legs I've ever seen.  She didn't have a thigh gap, she had a thigh gorge. 

I cried when Christina's dad cried.  They seem like a nice family. 

• Love 2

Wow . . . the one groom actually turned his wife down practically at the altar? Well, he probably did her a favor - but that was unexpected, and did seem genuine.

The most interesting part of this, to me, is the dad with the two wives. Well, they say it's the ex-wife and the new wife/fiancee, but sorry, kids - that man has two wives, and it's creepy and humiliating for both of those women. I'm just watching them most of all.

• Love 2

Mitch grates my nerves. He seems very shallow. He seemed to be most enamored with fact that Emily and Martha were blonde. He described Rebecca as a nice girl and eventually said she was cute or something but right off the bat Emily and Martha were "blonde and attractive." I know that looks and chemistry matter to an extent but it all just feels very shallow.

I cried with Christina and her dad. She seems to have an incredible support system. Her friends were in tears, her dad was in tears, I was in tears. I'm glad Kevin didn't marry her (not just because he reminds me of Josh Duggar's brother in law, David Waller) because that would have been so much more painful later on. I still wonder why they didn't pick the other guy.

I noticed that the spa manager has the same last name as Mitch and his family. Reality tv has me so jaded that I was sure there was a fix in order. I liked both her and Chandlar though. John's parents have good taste.

• Love 2

god, that was painful. "this is the fairy tale wedding you've always dreamed of", says step mom, as she ties bundles of fake hydrangeas and drapes plastic beads over tree branches obtained from the local craft store. Really? this sad, cheesy affair is Christina's dream? She's better out of it. She handled herself like a real lady and I appreciated how sweet her dad was--it can't have been easy.

I like John's parents a lot! They are adorable!

• Love 1
Well, they say it's the ex-wife and the new wife/fiancee, but sorry, kids - that man has two wives, and it's creepy and humiliating for both of those women

...and what a cliche--the married couple goes to a class reunion.  The husband and his high-school girlfriend (a space cadet in my book) see each other and LOVE is rekindled.  He leaves his wife of 25 years for this "intuitive" specimen.  Wonder how long she'll last.  The ex-wife is lucky to be away from that controlling know-it-all.  I LOVE all of her facial expressions.

• Love 2

I think the whole wedding scene was fake. There were a handful of guests, the bridesmaids came in with the guests rather than go to the bride's room to get ready to walk out, the cheap and hasty decorations and the short, plain dress Christina chose. I believe Kevin really dumped her, but I think it was way before this fake wedding took place. She clearly was really upset, and some of her friends were too, but I think the whole wedding was staged.

Something about Mitch's step-mom bothers me. She just sits there like some grand Madame and also seems drugged. She should have stepped away and let Mitch's parents handle this. If she just recently became involved with Mitch's dad, she cannot offer the same type of guidance his actual parents do. He still seems gay and stuffy to me, and the women chosen for him seem fun and outgoing, so I can't see it working out.

John's parents seem fun and both girl's seem nice. I don't find John to be very attractive, and I can't remember much about him other than the outdoors stuff, but at least the girl would be getting good in-laws. I agree the last girl seemed so tiny she would fall apart in a stiff wind, but she had a good attitude.

• Love 2

So I caught a marathon of this yesterday afternoon.  

Marivic's parents are super annoying to me.  I get that bald is an exclusion for her but maybe the reason she's still involuntarily single is dumb ass criteria like that, which by the way is changeable.  Because hair, like, grows back.   I am quite frankly, shocked that Ben made it to the final two.   He seems like a good kid, but my dad would've showed him out as soon as he heard:  nice to meet youse.   Lol.  All told, those two need to knock it off with their giggling and ask questions that are more in line with their wants for a potential son in law.

Speaking of which.  Christina's parents.  Ugh!  I hated that this was basically her stepmother's sole decision that the father essentially went along with.  I don't know that he would've wound up choosing differently but as a real life decision making process, he was okay with Kevin being the front runner because his wife liked that the boy took dance class for his own mom.  Well Christina's a dance instructor, so that has to mean compatibility right?   Never mind that off the bat it should've been obvious to them anyway that he's 5'4", beady eyed, has mentioned blond hair twice and is quite likely driving around with the corpse he chopped up that morning in his trunk.  The guy was creepy.  Then when they had the date he said something like if it doesn't work out at least I have your back.   {{timeoutwhistle}} if it doesn't work out?  That's a legitimate statement but not one to be made by a man you're dead set on marrying days later.   Yet she's full steam ahead.  Christina needs to grow up before she marries anybody, that fairy tell mess sounds straight up crazy for a woman any older than prom age.    The kicker was her and her family's reaction when Kevin called it off.  I was like ya'll are acting like not being joined for life to a stranger is the most devastating thing that's ever happened to you.  Ya'll?  I was stumped.  Legitimate heartbreak doesn't look that damn sad. 

John is not here to get married.  He loves his parents relationship with each other and I don't blame him, I do too, they're adorable together, but a) that is not a thing that can be manufactured and b) he's got a ho squad.  6 dudes in the bunch, nary a ring amongst em.  Company you keep/birds of feather and all.  Aside from that, generally, my thing is as a dude, it's just not that hard to get married if you want to.  Women have the odds and their age and each other as competition to contend with.  But if you're a guy, with his own house, a decent job, no kids and you suddenly announce your intention to get married, hoards of single chicks will start showing up at your door.  If you're normal.

Speaking of which, II.   I don't know if Mitch is gay or not but I do know he's a little arrogant.   I literally did a spit take when he described blond #1 as somebody who wasn't grounded.  I had to consult with my sister who was watching with me.  I said uh, girl did he just say this about the bachelorette who is a biochemist?  LMAO!!   Mitch is single because he thinks he's the shit.  That is so not attractive.   I am a fan of his mom for life for saying something like this show is called married my mom and dad, not mom, dad and April.   YES.  Kick rocks April, that's my child.   Emily was my favorite of this bunch.  Agree with the post upthread that said she's way too good for Mitch.  Anybody who would think twice about marrying him is my kinda girl.

• Love 2

I think the whole wedding scene was fake. There were a handful of guests, the bridesmaids came in with the guests rather than go to the bride's room to get ready to walk out, the cheap and hasty decorations and the short, plain dress Christina chose. I believe Kevin really dumped her, but I think it was way before this fake wedding took place. She clearly was really upset, and some of her friends were too, but I think the whole wedding was staged.

God, I hope so. That sad little venue with the folding chairs and plastic decorations was beyond low rent. I did notice that lack of guests! I was saying to myself--"so, Kevin called all his friends and and family this morning and told them not to come? And Christina only has a handful of friends and relatives?"

Kevin's a creep anyway. Christina dodged a bullet.

• Love 4

Christina definitely dodged a bullet.  Now she doesn't have to spend the rest of her life hearing "you know......you know......you know" and creepy nervous manchild giggling.  That is a win, girl.

I love John's parents, but the jury is out on him.  His mom is hilarious: "I have more sons!"  Hee.

I'm not surprised that Mitch's parents chose Emily, because she was the best option, but they may have been better served choosing Martha, because she will probably go through with it while I hope (and think) that Emily has the presence of mind to turn him down.

• Love 3

My gaydar pings so loud and clear for Mitch it's hard to believe his parents are picking his "bride." Also, is it just me or did anyone else hear the pinging for Kevin too? No way that wedding was going to take place. Good job parents! 

• Love 7

Yes I definitely thought Kevin's chat was going to be him revealing he can't go through with it because he's gay. Good for him though for having the balls to end it now as opposed to going through with it for the show.

Glad the tri-parents picked Emily. Wasn't a fan of the non blonde girl in the running. I guess unemplayed and not too concerned about it are just a hang up of mine.

I like the other set of parents that met the girls outside but really don't believe anyone would wait three hours. And still like the girl after that. They seem to be leaning towards the tardy "spa manager" but there doesn't seem to be a lot of depth there to me.

Yeah I'm hooked.

• Love 2

Christina seems like one of those young women who has spent a lot of time on Pinterest designing her fantasy wedding day, but hasn't spent much time thinking about marriage or the person she'll be married to. Kevin, on the other hand, gave me a creepy vibe with his repeated interested in blondness and blond children -- is he some kind of white supremacist eugenicist person? Ick!

Mitchell - eh, bland and boring as far as I can tell. He seems to be aiming for someone better looking and with a better job than he has. Good luck Mitchell! Most women are not quite that desperate. His parents kept talking about the various women saying "so and so could possibly keep up intellectually with Mitchell" -- I haven't seen any evidence that he's some sort of intellectual heavyweight. I would think that in particular the two scientists they picked out for him would quickly get bored trying to have a serious conversation with him. He also seems to be very focused on having children, not on finding love or building a lasting relationship. Maybe he should be shopping egg donor and surrogate catalogs instead of reality wedding shows.

Denver guy (John?) seems like a douchebag to me. I think he'll be happier hanging out with his bro friends, lifting weights at the gym, staring in the mirror, and living on a diet of protein shakes and craft beer. Spa assistant manager woman (Christina?) did not look healthy or (to me) attractive. I don't want to body shame anyone but I hope that her health care providers are satisfied with her state of health and that she isn't malnourished in any way. I was not surprised that she needed to be wrapped up in a blanket on a chilly fall day.

I think I like Marivec best and think she has the best prospects of actually finding a real match. Her dad and is his self-satisfied schtick bug me to no end, but I think I'm easily annoyed these days!

• Love 3

I think Christina's desperation is her main roadblock to marriage. Everything about her screams desperation: from the arms raised "I'm gonna have a husband!" in the commercials to the sad pole dance at the bachelorette party to the speech to the crowd at the cancelled wedding. 

• Love 1

I think I like Marivec best and think she has the best prospects of actually finding a real match. Her dad and is his self-satisfied schtick bug me to no end, but I think I'm easily annoyed these days!

So glad I wasn't the only one hugely irritated by Marivec's smug and extremely unfunny father.  I'm not kidding when I say he would be a deal-breaker for me if I were considering marrying his daughter.

Edited by Brookside
Kevin, on the other hand, gave me a creepy vibe with his repeated interested in blondness and blond children -- is he some kind of white supremacist eugenicist person?

Naw....probably just a Casper Milquetoast.

I like the other set of parents that met the girls outside but really don't believe anyone would wait three hours

Under normal circumstances it's just not feasible; however, there are camera people and a full production crew.  Obviously someone made them wait.

• Love 1
lilabennet, on 04 Jan 2016 - 1:11 PM, said:

Christina definitely dodged a bullet.  Now she doesn't have to spend the rest of her life hearing "you know......you know......you know" and creepy nervous manchild giggling.  That is a win, girl.

Yes, Christina definitely dodged a bullet.

If we'd had a "you know" drinking game going at the beginning of Kevin's "speech," we would have all passed out BEFORE Kevin got to the part where he dropped the bomb about lack of chemistry.

If I had to listen to that everyday from my spouse, I'd be forced to kill them to save my own sanity.

• Love 3

While poor April's looking like a prop from "House of Wax", Kevin hasn't aged much since I last saw him in 1986.

key_art_silver_spoons.jpg

Gotta say that while I love the theory behind this show, it's leaving something to be desired in practice.

And I liked the chiropractor for Christina!  Hopefully they get a mulligan.

• Love 7

While poor April's looking like a prop from "House of Wax", Kevin hasn't aged much since I last saw him in 1986.

key_art_silver_spoons.jpg

Gotta say that while I love the theory behind this show, it's leaving something to be desired in practice.

And I liked the chiropractor for Christina! Hopefully they get a mulligan.

That so looks like Kevin!!too funny. I must have kissed why they gave up on the chiropractor. I probably was asleep from boredom but I wondered what took him out of the running. I think I would've picked him way before Kevin but could've missed something. Anyway, I do like Christina's dad, he seems sweet.

• Love 2

I can barely watch this show....and this from a woman who has endured every bach/ette show, loved Love or Money, ....made it through so many others...even the Little Groom (dwarf dating show) and "The Player" set in Meeeameeee......LOL

but this one....yow...Joe Millionaire was better.....this show is a wreck. Do they have producers or are people filming this with go pro's?

Is there any budget? The parents meet at restaurants and picnic bench nothing to eat or drink...the "wedding" was ..unbelievable...pathetic

Unlike most shows there is no structure at all....no rhyme or reason. For instance..we do not know why her parents passed over the Chiropractor and chose the towhead smiling creep? 

Why do the one set of giggly parents keep interviewing bald guys...why pick them from the pictures? Is there any rules here..any structure? Marry at the alter, no meet ahead....see all the candidates and pick and choose..

This is a ridiculous show. I can watch trash but I find it hard to watch unplanned, random nonsense. I don't see any of these marriages working if they even happen. I don't think this show will be picked up for another season. I wonder if it is a grad student's "thesis" attempt or something?

Hell even Flava Flav's shows had rules, he had a limited amount of clocks to give out at the end of the "night". Maybe the surprise ending will be Mitch and Kevin? 

• Love 4

I am officially worried about the health of the spa manager girl who met John. Her coloring is grey (maybe that's just the result of her awful makeup since brown streaks across cheeks don't impart a healthy glow) and she looks seriously underweight.  

ETA: Emily has a seriously deep voice; I hope Mitch likes it. They do make a very attractive couple, though.  I thought it was very sweet that Mitch kissed the side of her face a few times - I think that shows chemistry and excitement. I wonder if they kissed each other on the lips in between the proposal and the day they met the parents for lunch. Did the show ever say how quickly they need to hold the wedding?

Edited by PityFree
  • Love 2

I find Christina to be very naïve and childlike.  Has she that low of self-esteem that she thinks the only way to get a guy is that he never meets her before the wedding.  Has she never heard of annulment or divorce?  That strategy just means she is more likely to get married, but also more likely to get divorced.  She appears to be the only one that is taking this all so seriously.   I did not see the first couple of episodes, but the rest seem to be taking it all with a grain of salt. 

Especially  Emily.

• Love 1

If not having a close relationship with your parents is a deal breaker, then that should have been

discussed much earlier in the process.

On the other hand, once you sign those papers allowing the producers to use footage of you in any way they want

( even if it's just a Skype interview), you should realize that you might end up on TV and tell your family and friends

about it.

• Love 1

I had original,y submitted a post about John and the spa girl before watching the whole episode, but realized he is going to date both girls before making a choice.

My post was about the fact that I thought the parents picked the wrong girl, but hopefully if I watch the whole episode before posting again I will see that the other girl is given a second look.

Edited by gardendiva
  • Love 1

My favorites are John's parents! Mom's a little self consciously kooky but she seems like a nice warm person who loves to laugh. everyone else is so stilted and uncomfortable on this show its nice to see someone with a little life. Second favorite is Marivic. I love how snarky she is. She is clearly rigid with embarrassment at some of this staged stuff and her dad is driving her nuts but I think I'd like to hang out with her, drink large glasses of wine, and poke fun at everything.

Third is Mitch's long suffering mother. She seems so nice, and ex-hubby and new fiancee are just awful. I'd like to go have a mani pedi with her and let her know its not her, its them! 

• Love 5

The only feeling I have for anyone and anything on this show is an INTENSE, VISCERAL dislike for April (step-mom to Mitch). I mean, down to my core, I am bothered even knowing she's on this earth. Everything and everyone else?? Boring.

• Love 7

Oh yeah. April. That pompous, affected lockjaw way of speaking she has. She sounds very full of herself. I LOVE the way they constantly cut in reaction shots from the ex-wife when she speaks!

Also, since she is not one of the parents, she really needs to have a little more deference during the discussions, but there are moments where she seems to be the one running the show.

The part where Emily talked about going dress shopping, and April jumped right in to accept the invitation on behalf of both her and the ex wife...then her back pedaling when she suddenly realized she was probably overstepping. It was reality TV gold.

• Love 2

I loved the look that his mom made when April started offering to go shopping with Emily. 

I am willing to give Emily a bit of a pass on not telling her parents/friends about the wedding because in her TH she said something along the lines of not wanting their opinions.  She seems very confident in her choice.  Plenty of people have eloped then told family and friends.  My nephew told his parents about his girlfriend then a couple of months later brought her home for Thanksgiving and said, remember "Jane" she's my wife.  They may have met her one time before this happened but that's it.

Edited by CoolMom
  • Love 3

Ugh, Christina is clearly in it just for the fame, if she's a) willing to go through this again and b) insists on meeting her groom AT THE ALTAR.  She knows it will make better TV.  She "can't see herself online dating"??  Why the hell not, woman?  It's 2015, I think the stigma surrounding online dating is pretty much dead.  I'm confused about the time for this show...how much time elapsed between the first groom ditching her and her parents starting the search again?  Because her stepmother mentioned that she had moved to a new house, so that means at least a few months. 

I agree with whomever said up-thread that the "rules" of this show are entirely unclear.  Like, none of the parents are doing the same thing the same way.  I think TLC was trying to capitalize on the success of "Married at First Sight," but needed to put a spin on it and they just threw this shit together. 

I am also unclear as to why Mitch had to meet his future bride at some ice cream parlor.  That was weird and awkward too. 

I'm not sure how John (who perhaps does not deserve his awesome parents) and Cameron (tall, knew how to fish) are going to work out.  I bet she's going to be too "independent" for him.

• Love 1

Mitch walked in and greeted his friends/groomsmen with the words, "Hi, Sexies!" ...and confirmed my suspicion about him. 

Marivic is an angry, abrasive person. That's why she isn't married. She seems to have a chip on her shoulder. I don't think we have ever seen her smile or laugh. The plumber guy was no prize, but she was confrontational with him from the moment she met him.

Also, it is not difficult to meet men in Denver. The Denver metropolitan area is full of great guys. That's why they call it Menver.

Edited by PityFree
  • Love 8

Marivic is a stone cold bitch. That is not a word I use lightly. She was horrible to her father because he couldn't find the proper words to express himself in a language that is not his first and she was ready to jump down Ben's throat the moment he walked into the room. She's single because she's a terrible person.

Not blonde Rebecca is looking pretty good in comparison to shady Emily, isn't she, Mitch? I buy that she wouldn't want to tell her parents about this. I wouldn't tell mine either (I would avoid this situation altogether), but she can't find a girlfriend to drag into this mess? An acquaintance? A coworker? A bag lady?

Facebook has already told me who "wins" John, but I'm afraid that I'm going to be wrong! I love his parents so much that I would consider marrying him.

Is this Tom guy the best that Christina's parents can find? And "I promise you won't be ashamed to be seen with her"? They are officially the worst.

• Love 10

This show is the WORST. It is so disjointed and heavily edited.

Mitch's mom picks up on Emily's reticence, but then never talks to her about it? Both Marivic and Ben acted like asses on their date.

This Tom guy that Christina's parents picked out? Never gonna work - he is way too boring. Of all the parents, Christina's have done the worst. She's a very pretty girl and seems to have her head on straight (besides wanting to marry a stranger at the altar). Both guys they've picked might as well be dead for all the personality they have.

John's parents are way more entertaining and real than John.

• Love 1

LOL, agreed about John's parents. I bet both prospective brides ditch John but hang out with his family forever. Maybe they'll find another brother, like in The Family Stone, or While You Were Sleeping.

Christina's dad, bless his heart, he's sweet but he's dumb as a plank. Marivic may have been bitchy to her dad (who isn't blameless either) but my god that plumber guy was an ass. He was belittling and snotty from the beginning. Just a bad, bad pick. I was team Dad until Marivic went to him and, very sincerely I thought, made an attempt to apologize and start a conversation, but he had to storm off. I'm sure its exhausting to deal with his bad temper.

• Love 2

Marivic is a stone cold bitch. That is not a word I use lightly. She was horrible to her father because he couldn't find the proper words to express himself in a language that is not his first and she was ready to jump down Ben's throat the moment he walked into the room. She's single because she's a terrible person.

OMG, I co-sign 100%.  I normally like snarky, but Marivic was down right mean-spirited to her dad ...and on national TV.  She asked a huge favor of him, and one that was basically a no-win situation for anyone, and then she treats him like THAT?  Shame on her.

• Love 1

Marivic is just a horrible person - extremely negative, disrespectful, no self esteem/confidence, and mean. If she fails, fails, fails, fails, in all the other traditional methods of dating, then perhaps she needs to make some adjustments to her own personality.

Edited by locomoco
  • Love 5

I hope Mitch and Emily are happy.  I'm dying to know what happened when she told her family.  She got a bit snippy when they were asking her why she didn't invite any local friends to the ceremony.  Odd. 

John looks like the love child of John Corbett and Paul Rudd.  

• Love 8

I wish this show would move faster.  The constant replaying of scenes before and after gets annoying.

They are advertising for familes for next season.

I also want to know what happens when Emily tells her family.  There is something very strange about that.  

• Love 2

"I also want to know what happens when Emily tells her family. There is something very strange about that. "

Pure speculation and maybe a bit out there, but maybe Emily is actually gay and is struggling with that and hence the no including friends or telling family so she has no one to talk her out of it. Beside the deep voice, she does seem rather masculine the way Mitch seems a little feminine.

There's something strange about Emily in general. She seems so secretive about everything. I almost felt bad when she and Mitch went back to his place. She seemed so freaked out and overwhelmed, she was shaking when they were holding hands in bed. Can't say I would be any more calm.

Christina's parents are just weird.

• Love 2