Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E06: Bienvenido a Miami

• Start Topic

Kim being homesick was really Code for:  She didn't want to waste her time around these low life women whom she has nothing in common with - and she probably could care less about.  She's the only one in the group who's married and has young kids.  Yeah, this will be Kim's one and only season.

Edited by escape
  • Love 11

I freely admit that I'd be the friend with the (faux) shocked look on her face watching other friends do handstands in their bikinis and whatnot.  However, my friends accept that I'm sort of a prude, and I accept that they are not, and quite frankly even my most staid sightseeing vacations are always brightened up by the antics of those friends.  It didn't seem that anyone was trying to force her to do anything she didn't want to do.  I get not being a party person, but it was just too much for me.  And claiming the living room was just rude, even if there were two.  That should be space where people can just flop down and mingle with each other.  

Having said that, I will always be her for Kim Fields calling out Kendra's shenanigans, so I'll give her a fresh start next week.

• Love 8

Kim can miss me. I guess we now know why is 'alleged' she brought her Man and babies on the next trip..despite being told explicitly not too.

I thought all the girls looked good last night. And they were appropriate for a Miami boat ride. At the restaurant those with more revealing attire bought cover ups. I like the axis of Porsha and Phaedra. Hell, even throw in Shamea. They are behaving how I would on a girls trip. Phaedra has a mean streak, but I really don't get that from Porsha..even with the frequent outbursts. Seems like poor impulse control, not meanness.

Kim can miss me. I guess we now know why is 'alleged' she brought her Man and babies on the next trip..despite being told explicitly not too.

I thought all the girls looked good last night. And they were appropriate for a Miami boat ride. At the restaurant those with more revealing attire bought cover ups. I like the axis of Porsha and Phaedra. Hell, even throw in Shamea. They are behaving how I would on a girls trip. Phaedra has a mean streak, but I really don't get that from Porsha..even with the frequent outbursts. Seems like poor impulse control, not meanness.

• Love 2

I'm sorry but I just have to call bulls**t on the pearl clutching Kim was doing and the whining about not being with her "perfect" husband.  I almost brought it in episode 5 because that was quite intense but to act this way when the girls were getting along?  Really?!?  As someone else stated, she is a producer and actress who have been in the business since she was a kid so she had to have been gone for a bit from her family at some point and not just for one day.  Living SIngle was filmed on set so I don't think she was at home baking cookies during that time.  Plus with the cameras following her around, she was sure to garner airtime by herself and out diva even Kenya for attention.

Plus her elaboration of her perfect marriage to the perfect husband she apparently doesn't trust alone is very telling.  I do believe however that she probably doesn't have any real friends especially if this isn't an act because either way it is bull nuggets on toast to me.

Edited by Aging Goth
  • Love 5

Again, with Kim, I don't think it was just about missing her husband and kids. I agree that she's been away before. I think it was moreso what she was doing while away. Traveling for work is different. Yes, I know Real Housewives is "work", but a totally different type. If she was away producing or filming a scripted show/movie, it's possible she felt it was important and worth the time being away. She knew what she had to do, did it, and got back home. 

On this trip, I get the impression that she feels like a fish out of water. The way the girls behave on a vacation just isn't something she's use to. And maybe she could handle it better if there was someone else like her on the trip - I think that's why she thought of her husband. But she just doesn't know what to do with herself. You could see it when all the girls were dancing. She didn't want to be a wet blanket and just stand there, so she did a little wiggle of her own for a minute. But it likely doesn't feel authentic and she probably just felt awkward and insecure. 

I don't know, I thought it was about more than just being homesick. It reminded me of how I've felt before when I've tried to do nights out with my co-workers, back when I worked. I could really relate.

• Love 11
I don't know, I thought it was about more than just being homesick. It reminded me of how I've felt before when I've tried to do nights out with my co-workers, back when I worked. I could really relate.

if this was a regular housewife who even have a job and don't get out much, I could understand that.  Heck, I was like that myself for a bit. But this is an actress who is known almost worldwide and has traveled and has to engaged in a lot of social gatherings that truth be told were probably wilder than anything seen on the boat.  So yes, I still side-eye her pearl clutching.  It is way too much like she want us to never forget she is a Christian mother and wife in a very "perfect" family.  So much so that she never misses an opportunity to remind us of that fact.

Then again, if this is not an act, there is still something very wrong here.  It is one thing to be homesick and want to leave as soon as you feel uncomfortable but to be bawling out and crying and having a major meltdown (might I add RIGHT after she makes a call to her perfect husband) something in the milk is not right.

Edited by Aging Goth
  • Love 6

IDK why they fight over bedrooms when it's quite simple. The person planning and paying for the event gets the master bedroom and if two people are planning the event then the one who puts in the most effort gets the master and the other planner gets the 2nd biggest bedroom. The rest can choose from the remaining rooms which shouldn't be a problem at all but as on all reality shows beds are such a damn issue especially on ANTM where Tyra chose 14 girls but only place 12 beds in the house. WTF??

It's very tiring whenever they plan a trip out of Atlanta or an event in general, most of the women in their TH go all, "We're just gonna have a good time, no drama" yet always drama, so they really should stop saying that shit because they know drama follows them wherever they go. Yea it's be no drama if it's just Porsha//Phaedra/Kim/Kandi or Kenya/Cynthia/Sheree going in two different groups to two different locations.

Edited by ShadowSixx

Again, with Kim, I don't think it was just about missing her husband and kids. I agree that she's been away before. I think it was moreso what she was doing while away. Traveling for work is different. Yes, I know Real Housewives is "work", but a totally different type. If she was away producing or filming a scripted show/movie, it's possible she felt it was important and worth the time being away. She knew what she had to do, did it, and got back home. 

On this trip, I get the impression that she feels like a fish out of water. The way the girls behave on a vacation just isn't something she's use to. And maybe she could handle it better if there was someone else like her on the trip - I think that's why she thought of her husband. But she just doesn't know what to do with herself. You could see it when all the girls were dancing. She didn't want to be a wet blanket and just stand there, so she did a little wiggle of her own for a minute. But it likely doesn't feel authentic and she probably just felt awkward and insecure. 

You know, at my old job, the cultural fit between me and the rest of my department was basically nonexistent - I had to go on a five-day business trip with them and I was completely miserable the whole time because all anyone, including the 50-year-old VP, wanted to do during down time was get completely puking drunk. (The 50-year-old VP could hang though - he was a big guy so his tolerance was high.) I hung out with two of my colleagues who were pregnant at the time under the guise of "keeping them company," but really it was that a) I don't get puking drunk, and b) if I were going to, I damn sure wouldn't do it on a business trip. These people were colleagues, not friends. So the pregnant women would have a few sips of a drink, I'd have a couple of drinks, and the three of us would go to bed at a decent hour and be the only ones not actively hung over in meetings the next day.

So on one hand, I get feeling like you're out of your element and wanting to get back to your element (I practically ran off the plane after that work trip), but on the other ... it's just three days, and at the core, this is a work trip. I do think this is just not the right environment for Kim, period - my old job wasn't the right environment for me either. And also, again, while she may not partake in some of these things, she acts like she's never seen some of them before. Like, she's never seen women dancing together? Ever? She wasn't born married - she got married in her late 30s.

It's funny that Kim is the closest thing to an actual housewife and she's not a good fit for a show about housewives.

I'm also curious about how Phaedra handles these trips as a single mom and attorney - it's hard for attorneys to take time off, and does she have others in her practice?

Edited by Empress1
  • Love 6

Doesn't Phaedra also have a funeral home? It's very sad to say this but people die everyday, so she's managing being a single mother, attorney, and owning a funeral home. More power to her but she must not have a big client list, she probably doesn't have a very high success rate.

Doesn't Phaedra also have a funeral home? It's very sad to say this but people die everyday, so she's managing being a single mother, attorney, and owning a funeral home. More power to her but she must not have a big client list, she probably doesn't have a very high success rate.

Actually according to the circles around Atlanta, she is quite successful in her practice and heads up her own law firm so she has people under her to handle cases when she has to go on trips.  As for her funeral business, she stated that she plans to run a funeral service but she still works with the guy she mentored  under.

ervice but she still works with the guy she mentored  under.

Edited by Aging Goth
  • Love 3

Did anybody else catch it when Cynthia let it slip that  Peter not only has the bar in Charlotte, he also has an apartment there? Bastard got his way again. Time to leave his ass in the dust, Cynthia. 

Kim Fields- I'm bored. She's clearly there for the money only. BRAVO must have offered her a pretty penny to sign on to this mess. 

Sheree- does anyone really care about her ex and Tammy? That divorce is such old, stale news. Sheree looks weird to me. Her nose is all jacked up and for god's sake take care of those edges, girl!

Poor Kandi all pregnant, I'm sure the Miami heat and humidity did her in. Miami sucks. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 2

I think Kim Fields was traumatized by how nasty Kenya was to her after being called out.  I think she was also traumatized by seeing Shimmy's Coco Pop up close & personal.  Kim ain't about that life.

If the trip had been just Kandi, Phaedra, Sheree & Cynthia, Kim would've done just fine.

If Tammy has been such good friends with Bob, how come she didn't know how direct Sheree could be?

• Love 3

I think Kim freaked because the outing became most of her ladies sporting barely there clothing and actively picking up whatever males paid them attention. If your definition of a committed relationship doesn't include patronizing strip clubs and other sex workers, that little hookup party would make one uncomfortable. Kim did seem to overact given her work history, however she pulled herself away. The other women should have been satisfied with that.

Didn't Kenya actually address him as young buck? That really pissed me off. However he didn't mention it or maybe he was too focused on the snapping. Anyway it was interesting in that the preview from the previous episode shows him raging and Kenya doing the "security" thing. We'll see how else Kenya muddies the waters with her mouth. We know she's already salty from the verbal smackdown Kim gave her.

Edited by Iguessnot
  • Love 8
Kim being like "I don't understand dancing with girlfriends!" made me think "You don't understand ... dancing?"

Agreed, and it also made me think she doesn't understand friends! Did her agent totally con her into this gig? Was she told it was a carpool reality show? SMH.

Edited by The Mighty Peanut
  • Love 7

there was a glitch in the system today but it appears to be correcting itself.

Agreed, and it also made me think she doesn't understand friends! Did her agent totally con her into this gig? Was she told it was a carpool reality show? SMH.

She was invited on this show several times in the past but only accepted this season so she knew what the show entailed

• Love 1

So on one hand, I get feeling like you're out of your element and wanting to get back to your element (I practically ran off the plane after that work trip), but on the other ... it's just three days, and at the core, this is a work trip. I do think this is just not the right environment for Kim, period - my old job wasn't the right environment for me either. And also, again, while she may not partake in some of these things, she acts like she's never seen some of them before. Like, she's never seen women dancing together? Ever? She wasn't born married - she got married in her late 30s.

That's what's bugging me the most about Kim. I understand feeling out of your element. I'm not one for getting sloppy drunk and being rambunctious, either, BUT, the difference is, I'm aware of that from the comfort of my living room. I've been watching this show since its inception, so I know what the deal is. An hour with Kenya on television is more than enough, so being around her for months filming, would drive me to the nearest bar. There's always drama on these trips, therefore, I wouldn't sign up for this knowing damn well that I'm going to be embarrassed and annoyed most of the time. I really did not expect the co-dependent schoolmarm act from her.

And because it can't be said enough, it's only three days!

I'll never understand the silliness about choosing rooms. You're staying in a mansion, not Motel 6. I'm sure all of the rooms are more than enough, and all of your comforts will be met. No one is staying in Freddy's boiler room, so knock it off.

• Love 9

I think one of the issues with Kim is that, as experienced as she is, she has done only scripted drama or comedy. The day on the yacht when she brought a book and snacks, seemed to me what she does as an experienced actress preparing for the large amount of downtime between scenes. Maybe she brought healthy snacks because she wasn't sure what would be available at that day's "shoot."

Being filmed all day long is not somethings any actress is used to. I also think that she is aware she is being filmed as herself and feels pressure (church?) to conform to that point of view. Tasha, on this season's Survivor, said she felt restrained during her first Survivor season by thinking of the reaction from her church folk. Once they told her they would support whatever she did to win, she felt greater freedom in strategizing and frankly lying to further her game.

Even with that, I truly don't know what Kim expected when she signed up for the show.

I like that they have moms with kids of different ages.

• Love 6

there was a glitch in the system today but it appears to be correcting itself.

She was invited on this show several times in the past but only accepted this season so she knew what the show entailed

Exactly! And she point blank said she never watched the show or knew little about it. I call bs because she made a joke about Kenya driving the boat which is a reference to a past episode. Also she keeps presenting herself as different from the jump, I she didn't know anything about the show or women at the start why did she describe herself as different.

Another thing is bringing the library book on the booze cruise. It was such a PROP to make a point. I myself have brought books to events and parties as a contrivance. She was trying to show how folksy and smart she is with the used book and snacks.

I wonder if she is turning up the humble mommy thing and sensitivity to get airtime and likability and promote her image for the mom blog business she has.

• Love 7

Did anybody else catch it when Cynthia let it slip that  Peter not only has the bar in Charlotte, he also has an apartment there? Bastard got his way again. Time to leave his ass in the dust, Cynthia. 

Kim Fields- I'm bored. She's clearly there for the money only. BRAVO must have offered her a pretty penny to sign on to this mess. 

Sheree- does anyone really care about her ex and Tammy? That divorce is such old, stale news. Sheree looks weird to me. Her nose is all jacked up and for god's sake take care of those edges, girl!

Poor Kandi all pregnant, I'm sure the Miami heat and humidity did her in. Miami sucks.

Interesting info about Peter, but not very surprising this show's "big dummy" got steamrolled into it.

if Kandi had trouble wit the heat last week, why did she think Miami would be any better?

• Love 1

It is funny but I totally remember Kim Fields 1st husband. I remember it being mentioned on some entertainment show way back in the day. Yes, I am aging myself. Must have been ET.  It seemed like a big wedding with all the trimmings. I also remember the divorce. I remember her commenting that he said he wanted a divorce and she was like "were you not at our wedding?" or something to that effect. Yep! I was and am a Tootie fan. Was also big on Melissa Gilbert as Little House On the Prairie was my shit! 

155514259-actress-kim-fields-and-husband

• Love 2

IDK why they fight over bedrooms when it's quite simple. The person planning and paying for the event gets the master bedroom and if two people are planning the event then the one who puts in the most effort gets the master and the other planner gets the 2nd biggest bedroom. The rest can choose from the remaining rooms which shouldn't be a problem at all but as on all reality shows beds are such a damn issue especially on ANTM where Tyra chose 14 girls but only place 12 beds in the house. WTF??

It's very tiring whenever they plan a trip out of Atlanta or an event in general, most of the women in their TH go all, "We're just gonna have a good time, no drama" yet always drama, so they really should stop saying that shit because they know drama follows them wherever they go. Yea it's be no drama if it's just Porsha//Phaedra/Kim/Kandi or Kenya/Cynthia/Sheree going in two different groups to two different locations.

That is true, about the bedrooms, except that NONE of the HW's pay for the trips or even plan them out. It is all done/paid for by production, production even decides on which HW is the "hostess". LOL

• Love 4

I was looking forward to Kim being on this show and learning more about her. There's nothing wrong with wanting to live in a cocoon with your loved ones and not venture very far. Millions of people do that. Therein lies the problem. I can visit my neighbors if that's what I want to watch. It's boring. Lisa Whelchel was trying to return to show business. Have her make an appearance. Anything! Throw us a bone!

My dog has separation anxiety. I don't need to watch it on tv.

• Love 6

It is funny but I totally remember Kim Fields 1st husband. I remember it being mentioned on some entertainment show way back in the day. Yes, I am aging myself. Must have been ET.  It seemed like a big wedding with all the trimmings. I also remember the divorce. I remember her commenting that he said he wanted a divorce and she was like "were you not at our wedding?" or something to that effect. Yep! I was and am a Tootie fan. Was also big on Melissa Gilbert as Little House On the Prairie was my shit! 

I stand corrected - I had no idea she'd been married before. I know she had the baby before she got married; I remember seeing the story of his birth in People or something (plus he's 8 and Kim said she's been married 8 years) but I didn't know her current husband was her second husband.

• Love 1

All of the women fill certain roles and characters, to an extent. For example, Kenya is the "villain", Porsha is the comedic relief (when she's not getting into fights), etc. I suspect Kim was told she was going to be the voice of the audience, so to speak, reacting pretty much in the same way the viewers do and say what we're all thinking. I think most of it is put on for the show because they all have certain roles to play.

• Love 5

I have my on eye on you Kim. Did you see her facial expressions after they announced they'd give the master to Kandi on the bus, instead of the "most famous friend"? I think that's when she decided to claim the living room as her own. Way to be obtrusive for my liking.

And her toast at dinner to herself for being away from her husband for so long. Three WHOLE DAYS! Yeah, okay we get it- that's all you're thinking about. The co-dependency is not a good look. The first thought I had was that she was worried about her man being home alone (not fair of me I admit).

I hope these ladies show tons of skin for the sole purpose of annoying Kim F. Why should every woman have to dress "modestly"? Allow a woman to do what she wants with her own body Kim- not your place.

I know Shamea is a favorite, but I fully expect her to go full-on Bad Girl's Club at any moment.

Cynthia is stunning in her THs.

Edited by Granimal
  • Love 5

I love that Kim keeps coming for Kenya but her whole thing is becoming tired. This was a girls' trip of course they'd be letting loose and cutting a rug. I wonder if Kim thought this would be about actual housewives trying to balance family and career.

Exactly! And she point blank said she never watched the show or knew little about it. I call bs because she made a joke about Kenya driving the boat which is a reference to a past episode. Also she keeps presenting herself as different from the jump, I she didn't know anything about the show or women at the start why did she describe herself as different.

She knew about that because Kandi/Porsha told her about it on the car ride to Lake Lainier.

• Love 2

I wonder if the real reason Kim was upset had more to do with the women themselves and being out of her "element" so to speak. I'd find it hard to believe she has never spent more than a day away from her family or that she has a mental breakdown instead of maybe just missing them but still enjoying the trip. I think if she was in a trip with women she liked and who were more like herself, she wouldn't have gotten so upset. It's all too unfamiliar to her and she was reaching for the familiar comfort of her family.

Kim needs to channel her inner Regine when she's out with these women.  She's becoming a stick in the mud.  She probably would be better off just hanging with Kandi during the rest of this trip since she can't drink and "dance with girls", Oh my!!!  ((((clutching pearls))))

It's funny that Kim is the closest thing to an actual housewife and she's not a good fit for a show about housewives.

I think Kim's husband is the closest thing to an actual housewife.  Kim is the breadwinner in that family.  (I know her husband is a Broadway actor, but his IMDb page doesn't show him working in anything since 2012.)

If your definition of a committed relationship doesn't include patronizing strip clubs and other sex workers, that little hookup party would make one uncomfortable.

Funny how things have changed.  Remember when Porsha was the prude of the group and how all of the other ladies chastised her for not going with them to the strip club?  I'm anxious to see Kim's reaction in that same situation and if she refuses to go, I wonder if they will shoot her down the same way they did Porsha.

Edited by swankie
  • Love 2

Speaking of dancing, I loved that dance they were doing on the boat; they looked like they were having such a genuinely good time! Okay, I am aging myself here, is that a new dance the kids are doing these days?

• Love 1

Speaking of dancing, I loved that dance they were doing on the boat; they looked like they were having such a genuinely good time! Okay, I am aging myself here, is that a new dance the kids are doing these days?

You mean when they were twerking?
  • Love 1

I don't know what that was. Maybe they made up a dance routine. Shamea is a cheerleader so it's possible she taught them an 8 count. Whatever it was, it was cute.

• Love 1

No, it wasn't twerking. I know what you're talking about, they were doing a dance routine, clapping hands, doing the same moves. It was fun to watch.

Maybe they were doing Tammy's son's Drop...Hey...turnup turnup turnup turnup! dance.  LOL!

Edited by swankie
  • Love 8

Why doesn't Kim use her acting skills when she is on these trips with the girls? She may be out of her element on a girls trip but she has the skills to fake it. What was up with using the living room to sleep in? She could have gotten closer to someone by sharing a room. Kim apparently does not feel a need to try and fit in.

The audience doesn't warm up to housewives who cannot exist without their husband. I am looking at you Aviva and Alex McCord. There may have been other housewives but they apparently were so boring that I cannot even think of their names!

I liked this girls trip and the dance that they did. The outfits were nice. Cynthia looked good in her THs. Not a bad episode. I would even call it good except for when Sheree suggested that Bob had sex with another housewife. We have seen this storyline before and it was boring.

The ratings are down for this franchise. I don't want to watch anyone who cannot have a little fun. See yourself out Kim before the ratings sink even lower.

• Love 2

I can't get over how great Sheree looks.

I could be wrong but I suspect Kim is dialing up the sad for camera time. Tootie isn't a rookie. Shady and mean isn't her lane, and devoted homesick/pearl clutching mom is new territory for this show so I'm not even mad at her right now, especially if it's an act.

Wtf did Cynthia do to her face? And Noelle drives?

Kim has Kenya's number.

Speaking of, why was Kenya so thirsty for attention? Young Buck paid her dust and she hated it LOL. Beauty isn't enough Kenya. It also helps not to be annoying and batshit crazy.

Porsha is a sweetheart offering to stay with kandi. Thot with a heart of gold lol.

I don't understand the three blond cornrows. Just perplexing.

The bodies on these women...jeez...I would rule the world. Or at least my neighborhood.

I suspect this too. She's been an entertainer for like, 30 years. She has to have seen behavior like this, if not worse. Her heart to hearts with Phaedra seem a little...hm... put on. Oh, and yes, Kim definitely has Kenya's number. I suspect a showdown between them soon. Time will tell, though.

• Love 3

Chile, if I were Kim, I'd tell one of the girls that I'm venturing out to sightsee, and give them my cell phone number to text me when it's time to grub. I get that she's homesick and missing her husband, but if she feels out of place, she needs to find a way to entertain herself and make the most of her vacation instead of moping and being such a Debbie Downer. I'm so here for her calling out Kenya on her instigating, though.

I was with the Baller being annoyed at Kenya snapping her fingers at him like an animal. My cousin tried it with a waiter once, and I quickly set him straight. That's just as bad using hissing ("psst") to catch your attention.

• Love 2

I was with the Baller being annoyed at Kenya snapping her fingers at him like an animal. My cousin tried it with a waiter once, and I quickly set him straight. That's just as bad using hissing ("psst") to catch your attention.

Kenya needs to just face facts.  She does not have a way with men.  AT ALL!  Just goes to show looks really aren't everything.

That's what's bugging me the most about Kim. I understand feeling out of your element. I'm not one for getting sloppy drunk and being rambunctious, either

I think this is another reason Kim isn't enjoying the trip.  She's a teetotaler.  She doesn't even drink wine.  There's nothing worse than being the only sober person in a room full of drunks.  Their behavior probably does seem way over the top to her.

Edited by swankie
  • Love 6

Wonder if  the 'nephew' Tammy brought to dinner was the same rapper nephew she was telling Kandi to meet with. If so, I'd bet Kandi's glad she didn't join.

Enjoyed Phaedra and Kim connecting. The two of them are the closest to real housewives I've seen so far in all the franchises.Maybe it's that their children are younger and I've more patience for well behaved children behavior over snotty spoiled teenager dramas. 

• Love 1

Hope his response 'you gotta find a better way' made an impression on Kenya.

• Love 2

I can't believe all the hate (my word) for Kim.

So she's boring because she doesn't want to act ignorant, and show her tits and ass (literally) on TV? Because she starts her day with the Lord, and misses her family. Because she doesn't agree with grown women screaming and physically assaulting each other over dumb shit that doesn't' even matter?

True -- she signed up for the show. And should have known would that would entail. But I'm glad she is a breath of fresh air on the show.

Is getting drunk and fighting -- and inviting strange men back to their house -- the only way for girlfriends to have fun?

Kim is the only one of these trifling bitches I'd ever want to know -- at all.

• Love 14

Hope his response 'you gotta find a better way' made an impression on Kenya.

Youngblood should realize it could have been way worse.  On Basketball Wives, they referred to their Cougar toys as "Younguns".  Lol!

• Love 2

I can't believe all the hate (my word) for Kim.

So she's boring because she doesn't want to act ignorant, and show her tits and ass (literally) on TV? Because she starts her day with the Lord, and misses her family. Because she doesn't agree with grown women screaming and physically assaulting each other over dumb shit that doesn't' even matter?

True -- she signed up for the show. And should have known would that would entail. But I'm glad she is a breath of fresh air on the show.

Is getting drunk and fighting -- and inviting strange men back to their house -- the only way for girlfriends to have fun?

Kim is the only one of these trifling bitches I'd ever want to know -- at all.

Loving your husband and kids is lovely, wanting a group of women to give you a pat on the back before you have been away from them for less than 12 hours which is what she did at the first dinner is beyond ridiculous.

Also, not wanting to be around trifling bitches is what made her commandering one of the public spaces in the house even more ridiculous. Get a bedroom where you can go chill and be out of the way. Even though there other public spaces it's a room that is open to the rest of the house and is one less place for all of the other women to hangout.

• Love 19

Kim needs to channel her inner Regine when she's out with these women.  She's becoming a stick in the mud.  She probably would be better off just hanging with Kandi during the rest of this trip since she can't drink and "dance with girls", Oh my!!!  ((((clutching pearls))))

I think Kim's husband is the closest thing to an actual housewife.  Kim is the breadwinner in that family.  (I know her husband is a Broadway actor, but his IMDb page doesn't show him working in anything since 2012.)

Funny how things have changed.  Remember when Porsha was the prude of the group and how all of the other ladies chastised her for not going with them to the strip club?  I'm anxious to see Kim's reaction in that same situation and if she refuses to go, I wonder if they will shoot her down the same way they did Porsha.

In this situation, unlike with Porsha it is not Kim's husband that is forbidding her from going to a strip club, she just wouldn't want to go so there is a difference.  So they probably wouldn't pressure her the way they did Porsha.  Porsha was being controlled.  Kim is her own person.

• Love 4

Who's these "most of these chicks," who hate their husbands Phaedra? There's only 2 of y'all still married. Most of you chicks don't have huzzbins to hate. 

I have no doubt Phaedra was talking about herself.  Cynthia is too dumb to realize she should hate her husband.  And Kandi actually likes Todd and his big head.  So that leaves Phaedra as the only other married person.

Well I don't know if it's related, but during the Living Single reunion, Kim mentioned she had some feelings of insecurity about her own body while doing scenes with Erika Alexander.

When was there a Living Single reunion?!?  And how did I miss this?

Yeah, I definitely heard that shit.  And he's probably using her money to cover his rent.  

Interesting how the past few episodes, Shamea has been identified as Porsha's "friend", and then this week they changed it to "best friend."

• Love 2
IDK why they fight over bedrooms when it's quite simple

Lord, in RHNY, Ramona mad a damn fool of herself, running around claiming a bedroom for her and her bff Sonya,   She was screaming and pouting like a three year old wanting wanting their favorite toy.  It turned out that all the bedrooms were exactly the same and one actually had a better bathroom then the one she claimed.  She really showed what an ass she could be in that episode.

I have no doubt Phaedra was talking about herself.  Cynthia is too dumb to realize she should hate her husband.  And Kandi actually likes Todd and his big head.  So that leaves Phaedra as the only other married person.

I hope Phaedra does not go through the post divorce bitterness that some people experience.  Just because your marriage did not work, does not mean everyone's marriage is a sham. Though Cynthia would be much better off without Papa Smurf.  I feel like anytime anyone on this board says Cynthia should leave Peter, she digs in even harder.  Oh well, he is her only story line.

Kenya needs to just face facts.  She does not have a way with men.  AT ALL!  Just goes to show looks really aren't everything.

I remember on a reunion Kenya bragging about being able to get dick any time she wants.  We are not impressed...any girl around the way can claim that, they were not former Miss U.S.A's.

I really do not care about Kenya being single, it is she that seems obsessed with getting a man.  Heck, she even made a t.v. pilot about a 40 year old woman desperate to get married.

I do think at one point in her life she had her choice of men, but drove them off by being...Kenya.

If Kim's husband is an honest hard working man, who takes care of his family, I have no problems with their arrangement.  However, I will be damned if I want to see another beautiful black woman married to the likes of an Apollo or Peter.

• Love 4

I do think at one point in her life she had her choice of men, but drove them off by being...Kenya

She's been engaged 6 or 7 times, and each time she ended the engagement. I think she has a fear of commitment, and it could be something in her childhood that triggered this, I don't know. She rarely talks about this part of her life. Perhaps she should.

I don't think Kim's husband is another Peter. At least, I hope not. He doesn't give off that vibe, yet.

• Love 2

I don't think Kenya ever got over her issues with her mother abandoning her and still denying her. And her father was barely a presence in her life. It probably is very hard even now in her forties, to know her parents didn't give a damn. If the one people who are supposed to unconditionally live you don't it probably fucked up her feelings about trust and loyalty.

• Love 6

The difference is, Porsha ostensibly didn't go because her husband didn't want her to. Not my marriage, so I don't really care. But I think the women were more taking issue with the fact that it seemed like Cordell was too controlling. With Kim, I think her reactions are solely her own, based on her own personal standards.