Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E11: Inside

I've watched way worse shows with way less reasons. That said, I don't think the show sucks. Actually I think its awesome. But I think its awesome because I stopped trying to find realism.

• Love 2
Maybe I'm just of the wrong generation or perhaps a grumpy cynical curmudgeon, but I can't imagine going, "this show sucks, but I'm sticking with it because of the hair".

The hair is but one reason.  I fully expect Alex and Nimah will have some kind of hair off later in the season to see whose locks are more lustrous.  For me, I enjoy the fact that it's a bad show, with goofy exposition like it's a daytime soap ("Just remember Alex, we only have custody of you for 24 hours, and then we have to turn you over to the prison system, forever!" (as though she might forget!)), but where everyone seems to think they are on a much better show.  It's also nice to know that the FBI is so comically incompetent that they've apparently recruited the shadiest class of newbies in the history of the bureau.  

Edited by txhorns79
  • Love 2

Honestly, sticking around for the hair probably isn't worse then me admitting that I'm mainly only around to look at Priyanka Chopra, Johanna Brady, and two Yasmine Al Massris.  I mean, sure there is a lot of stupidity going around, but when it is coming from characters that look like them, I will totally continue to watch.

• Love 1

From now on, "I'm just watching for the hair" is going to be my catchphrase for when I find myself inexplicably continuing to watch a really bad show. Which happens a lot, incidentally. I mean, I've watched 11 episodes of this and I haven't turned off Supergirl yet. But that show I'm just watching for the hair.

• Love 12

Honestly, sticking around for the hair probably isn't worse then me admitting that I'm mainly only around to look at Priyanka Chopra, Johanna Brady, and two Yasmine Al Massris.  I mean, sure there is a lot of stupidity going around, but when it is coming from characters that look like them, I will totally continue to watch.

Hey the reason I keep rewatching the second 300 movie isnt becuase of the clever writing. its solely to see Eva Green in various evil dragon lady outfits.

• Love 1

I like this show, too. I like most of the actors and especially the group of women has settled into some nice friendship chemistry at Quantico. And the terrorist subplot, while odd, is at least fast-paced. So, I feel like I get my character fix from one subplot and my plot fix from the other -- so it's convenient they have two subplots, right?

Hey, any show where Jacob from LOST is married to Bree from Desperate Housewives is OK in my book. It's like...mid-00s nostalgia mixed with current (ish) stars (...ish).

So who do you think died in that explosion... I know I already theorized about it, but beyond Shelby I cant think of any main character that could have bite the dust... and it would be a shame to lose Johanna Brady.

So, the actual gay guy is not only a backstabbing tool of terrorists, he's a wheedling, spineless coward into the bargain? Wow. Uh, you know that No Way Out is almost thirty years old, right, showrunners? Way to be progressive!

Do I even want to know if Peroxide I is still connected to this cult? Is that part of his "motivation"? I think I missed an episode, and yet I don't really care. I feel bad for Eliza Coupe, who's on Mary Sue duty, making sure we knew for sure that Agent Alex is the most beautiful agent ever. (I mean, not without justification, but, come on!)

I'm not even talking about the frathouse antics, because -- no.

I'm calling it now: Senator Kimberbree is behind the bombings. She crazy!

... Priyanka Chopra, Johanna Brady, and two Yasmine Al Massris.

thuganomics, hee!

Edited by Sandman
  • Love 3

Well, since the thread for the upcoming episode is locked, I am posting in the latest episode thread instead.

I would like to know if there are any people like me who saw that this show is returning this Sunday, and gave a big "le sigh".  That can't be a good sign, right?  When you are actually disappointed to hear that the show is back after winter hiatus?

I find myself actively hating most of the characters.  I will probably stick around since I hate giving up on shows mid-season, if only to hate watch.

I also think that Priyanka Chopra is getting overexposed.  I hate the fact that I hate her character so much on this show.  I'm sure she's a perfectly lovely person, and it's hard to hate on an Indian woman making it big against all odds in very white Hollywood.  But still.  Because of my hate for Alex Parrish, I find myself hating the fact that this actress was at the Oscars and is in the Baywatch movie.  Seriously, I know she might be big in Bollywood, but in Hollywood she's known as a TV actress, so I was wondering why she was at the Oscars.  I hated her very bridal looking "look at meeeeeee" dress but again, I think it's because I saw "Alex Parrish goes to the Oscars".

• Love 1

Jesus this show... it's so fucking bad. I can't with it... The dramatic speeches are are so cringeworthy, the acting is awful. Even the camraderie between the girls is so forced and awkward. All the relationship drama from supposed potential FBI agents? Christ.