Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E11: Inside

Even I ditched The Following mid-season 1.  I could actually hear my brain cells dying every time they mentioned the stupid Poe fetish. Truly you are made of sterner stuff, Noir.

ROFL. Best laugh I've had all day.

I wish I could claim fearlessness but it took the entire season for me to figure out how to delete the show from my DVR. ;-)

Oh, and I agree that Liam is Alex's dad. He'll probably confess just as he dies in her arms. Did they ever explain how (or even why) she knew how to get to his house, get him out of bed and into a shower in such a familiar manner?

• Love 2

I did appreciate that Alex's hair seemed a TINY bit duller in this episode (current day Alex, that is). Like, maybe she hadn't had the chance to look in a mirror in 20 minutes or so?

This. And how can a million dollar production be so witless, dull, ineffective, obnoxious, etc? There is literally no charisma to plot, characters, or delivery.

I gave up on this around the third episode. Caught up through summary and fast fowarding during streaming. Finished this episode because nothing else new in the recorded queue. I can't imagine that I'll miss it and, unless the season finale includes a spray of automatic gunfire that obliterates the entire cast, I won't be back for anymore.

In my opinion, acting by and writing for Priyanka Chopra is disgraceful. Maybe Quantico will decide very very soon what kind of show it wants to be and stick with it.

• Love 1
Oh, and I agree that Liam is Alex's dad. He'll probably confess just as he dies in her arms. Did they ever explain how (or even why) she knew how to get to his house, get him out of bed and into a shower in such a familiar manner?

They didn't, but at this point in time, she shouldn't know he is her dad.  Otherwise the "SHOCKING" reveal in the season finale won't have as much effect.  She's going to learn when the viewer learns.  As for why she is so familiar with him, I could only surmise that she has this bond with him because he was friends with her father.  But still, getting him out of bed and watching him get into the shower?  It's still creepy.  It's one of her parents' friends, and moreover, this older male is also one of her "bosses" so to speak.  She could have called Miranda, who used to sleep with him.  Or any one of the other older adult male colleagues of Liam's.  I guess thought that doesn't work since the FBI training academy apparently consists only of Liam and Miranda, with occasional guest speakers brought in.

Maybe Anne Heche is the bomber.  Everything is ridiculous enough as it is, so why not go for broke.

I have fond memories of hating Marcia Cross as Dr. Kimberly Shaw on Melrose Place.  That moment when she ripped off her wig was horrifying and is right up there with one of the "most shocking moments on television".  It happened in a more genteel and innocent age of television, before the rise of the gore and nudity on premium channels and before shows did "shocking" things just to be shocking.  I do like her as an actress, so I am kind of hating the fact that she has joined the show, because if she survives to Season 2, I might have to definitely keep watching.  As it is, right now, it could get cancelled and I'd be relieved.  Maybe they can make her the bomber and have her done at the end of this season to take away that quandary. 

Edited by blackwing
  • Love 2

Good riddance (hopefully) to Elias and Rick Cosnett.  I know people have said he was a good actor, but I hated him from the start.  I hated his voice, I guess that's what the actor thinks a gay person sounds like?  I'm a bit surprised that in today's age, that the show would go out of its way to make the show's only gay character turn out to be so whiny, snivelling and cowardly.  He says he was forced to do all of it, and he had to go along and kill 111 people otherwise they would kill him.  But then he kills himself?  Makes no sense.  

Nothing makes sense on this show, so it's ok.  

Edited by skotnikov

So....reading up on an interview done with the EP....goddamnit, Caleb might not even be the bomber and the traitor inside the FBI. Seriously? Didn't we get promised that we'd find out? And it's not like Elias was the bomber; all he did was kidnap Alex and Simon. And...Alex's sentencing? The FBI is gonna notice she's gone, the second bomb went off, and they should just continue with her sentencing. Logically, this should happen, even with Elias' confession about kidnapping Alex. In Quantico-land, this'll somehow deem her innocent enough to let her go. 

Screw this show; I really want to be out, due to them teasing that we'll find out more answers but we got only Elias as planting Alex at the scene. 

So they are going to drag this out.

The bomb going off only goes to show how stupid and pointless Alex pleading guilty is, all she did was trash her own reputation to the public.  Good going.

• Love 2

So was Agent Cougartown being metaphorical when he said Ryan had taken bullets for him "more than once," or does Ryan just get shot all the damn time? I'm picturing him like Dwight from Haven, a literal bullet magnet.

Caleb's Game of Thrones references made me chuckle, but after the ending (possible) reveal, I was struck by the fact that he's like a slyer Joffrey. Complete with the blond-blond hair and obnoxious face.

So was Agent Cougartown being metaphorical when he said Ryan had taken bullets for him "more than once," or does Ryan just get shot all the damn time? I'm picturing him like Dwight from Haven, a literal bullet magnet.

I'm sure I made that comparison in a previous episodes. I'm wondering if he can actually die!

• Love 2

Lol at the dresses. Remember, they had time for "Alex" to get her dress completed tailored to fit.

Elias falsified info a major case. They threatened to expose it and him. Wait, where have we heard this dastardly sub plot before?

Honestly, how exactly does this episode get Simon out of the running?. Obviously, the second bomb location was based on a fake out by someone who understood what the FBI and other alphabets would do when evacuating the hotel, right?. Didn't Simon "figure out" that the bomb would be in the boiler?. And didn't he press the button anyway - why was that?

Simon didn't press the button. When they first found him he said if he let it go the bomb would go off. So after the bomb was defused Alex told him he could let it go, even NOBODY from the bomb squad had even looked at the remote in his hand. They just trusted the all- mighty Alex to tell them about it. See how that worked out? This show sucks.

• Love 4

Simon didn't press the button. When they first found him he said if he let it go the bomb would go off. So after the bomb was defused Alex told him he could let it go, even NOBODY from the bomb squad had even looked at the remote in his hand. They just trusted the all- mighty Alex to tell them about it. See how that worked out? This show sucks.

Maybe they should've actually learned to actually check it back in Quantico back when they were trying to deal with a bomb.

• Love 1

I need to focus in on a section of the idiot plotting for a bit, namely Elias's involvement in several parts.

1. Yet another person gets through the crack FBI vetting process. Somebody tanking evidence in capital cases might be something they could pick up on. At least, our terrorist(s) were able to find out about it. Why not the FBI?

2. As people have already mentioned, why would Elias say to himself, "Hmm, these mysterious strangers are asking me to frame another agent as a bombmaker, or if not they will reveal my framing guilty people. What should I do?" Why wouldn't all that be a clue that things are pretty heavy-duty, that they aren't going to let him off the hook when it's done, etc.

3. In the real world, prosecutors are pretty much untouchable for most forms of misconduct while actually prosecuting a case (as opposed to comments made outside the courtroom, or acting as investigators.) So realistically, Elias wouldn't go to Club Fed even if there was iron-clad evidence of his framing people. He wouldn't even necessarily be fired as a prosecutor or have to stop practicing law.

4. Even assuming he allows himself to be blackmailed, how does he not come forward when it is clear that he played a role in one of the largest terror attacks in American history?

5. Even assuming he doesn't come forward at first, how does he not when the terrorists say "Thanks for doing us that solid...here's one more task that we want you to do?"

6. Even assuming he doesn't come forward when they tell him Here's one generic task they want done, how does he not bail when the task involves kidnapping someone and strapping a detonator to his hand?

7. When he's caught, how does he not give any details about who exactly it was who compromised him?

8. Assuming he thinks suicide is better than getting arrested for doing the terrorist(s) bidding, why is it that he didn't commit suicide before?

9. Why don't any of the three unbound people stop him from diving out the window?

10. Seems like a pretty big liability issue to have windows on the umpteenth floor that open like that. 

• Love 5

MARCH??? I thought they would finish it up last night. 

I watched it this evening, because it was a Christmas episode, and I'm trying to feel a little more festive. Stupid of me. 

I swear, if I hear a single chord or a single line of that damned song, and I'm done! DONE!

LOL, me too! 

Speaking of which, if you try to cut open a boiler like that, it will explode.

I had the same thought.

ROFL. Best laugh I've had all day.

I wish I could claim fearlessness but it took the entire season for me to figure out how to delete the show from my DVR. ;-)

I stopped watching The Following, at the beginning of season 2. I thought it was stupid, throughout season 1, so I don't know why I even started to watch the second one. 

I thought Alex's hair was just as perfectly done as ever. A little flatter, but she still looked like a pageant contestant, when she was sitting in the classroom. It made me laugh. If they jolted me out of bed with that huge alarm every morning, I'd be stumbling around with bedhead and droopy eyes, swearing at people. 

The guy throwing himself out of a high window, was on a Shonda show last year. I'm back to the comparisons, even though that can't be the only time it's ever happened. I 

Pretty boy's ex-wife, talking up Alex, and then telling her that she broke his heart? Even though he lied to Alex, and had sex with her whilst lying to her, spied on her, and took information back to the rat who is most likely her father, she was the one who broke his heart, and it's all her fault? Please. 

• Love 1

Great list of questions, Chicago Redshirt!  A few of my own to add...

1.  Why pick Alex, of all the cadets, to frame?  She's well liked, the shining star of cadets, and connected personally to one of the faculty/senior agents.  Wouldn't Nimah/Raina be a more obvious choice for a terrorist stooge? 

2.  What is the point of the Miranda & son subplot?  Has it served any purpose whatsoever?

3.  Why have Alex actually plead guilty?  Can't the FBI pull a judge aside and say, hey, we need this to look all for reals, but she's really not guilty so just play along, 'k? 

4.  Will one of the other networks put something up in this time slot come March so I don't continue to boredom watch this show? 

• Love 3

Maybe they should've actually learned to actually check it back in Quantico back when they were trying to deal with a bomb.

No.  See, that lesson didn't teach proper defusing technique.  What that lesson taught was how to best crowd around the bomb to maximize collateral damage when it went off.  And how people who thought saving lives (including their own) were inherently those without character, and likely of evil nature.  Which, in the long run, Elias proved.

• Love 8

No.  See, that lesson didn't teach proper defusing technique.  What that lesson taught was how to best crowd around the bomb to maximize collateral damage when it went off.  And how people who thought saving lives (including their own) were inherently those without character, and likely of evil nature.  Which, in the long run, Elias proved.

That lesson didn't exactly pay off even in that regard.  Elias was just a selfish dumbass.  In fact none of the lessons they've 'learned' in Quantico paid off in the end.

I'm still calling Lucifer... sorry, Clayton Haas, the brain of the terrorist operation.

Unpopular opinion but I think Caleb is an interestingly written character. Then, again, all the main characters have real potential, it's just a shame they have to submerge all of it beneath teenage-movie formulas and cheesy dialogue... 

Anyway, that's the thing about this show, it could be so much more, but well... (though I totally admit it as a guilty pleasure ! ^^)

Back to what happened there... so I think the real question is : who was at the Command Central when it blew up ?

When you narrow it down, there's ONE main character that could potentially be dead : Shelby. 

I admit I'd be sad to lose her. 

Among other unacounted : I'm not under the impression that Raina was there. I dont remember her participating much in the investigation. 

It would be a shame to lose her though it could bring up a huge character crisis for Nimah, but I'm not sure it would be worth killing Raina and the writers would probably screw up Nimah's writing so I hope she's not dead.

Since I'm calling Clayton Lucifer Haas as the brain of the operation I dont think he bite it, but perhaps his recomitment with Supernatural required him to drop the show, and I'm completely wrong about it, who knows...

Maybe Caleb was there, if he was manipulated and brainwashed into the whole thing, he blew himself along, but I hope not. The character can still be useful and (imo) can be explored and developed a lot more.

Alex, Nimah, Natalie, Simon, Miranda and Liam were all in the hotel so they're okay (except if the last two were supervising the evacuation from the CC, but last time I remember seing them was down in the boiling room, with the defused - or fake - bomb).

Cant remember any other main character who could potentially be dead (except if Booth was in a hospital inside the station, but that's unlikey).

But there must be casualties, so curious to find them out (which means I'll be back for that show in March... well, why not after all...)

Edited by Triskan
  • Love 2

Simon didn't press the button. When they first found him he said if he let it go the bomb would go off. So after the bomb was defused Alex told him he could let it go, even NOBODY from the bomb squad had even looked at the remote in his hand.

i know it'a pointless and counterproductive to enjoying this show at all, but I CANT HELP IT - well before the second bomb went off, I was thinking, "hmm, isn't it weird that the bomb is already set to go off even though ostensibly Simon has the trigger for it and hasn't pushed it? There's probs for another bomb in ACC, where they keep pointedly sending EVERYONE IN THE DAMN CITY BLOCK."  So you'd THINK that one of these agents and/or the bomb squad would be like, you know, this doesn't quite add up, maybe don't release the trigger until we think this through....

• Love 2
The terrorists responsible for the bombing of Grand Central Station finally reveal themselves,

This was the episode descrption, but unless I missed something, this is not what happened.

Nice to see Marcia Cross, who did the best she could with the flimsy writing.

All the pairings on this show are yawn-inducing.

The girls' night scenes were cute, but IA that it was weird not to have Raina there.

I had said I would tune out after this mid-season finale because I assumed that we would learn the identity of the bomber. I may check in occasionally to see if the show improves, but I think week-to-week watching is going to be beyond me, especially with dialogue like this.

"Did you find anything?"

"Only regret ..."

Such dialogue makes me pine for the (not remotely halycon) days of Magic City!

Edited by Gillian Rosh
  • Love 1

Great list of questions, Chicago Redshirt!  A few of my own to add...

1.  Why pick Alex, of all the cadets, to frame?  She's well liked, the shining star of cadets, and connected personally to one of the faculty/senior agents.  Wouldn't Nimah/Raina be a more obvious choice for a terrorist stooge? 

2.  What is the point of the Miranda & son subplot?  Has it served any purpose whatsoever?

For #1, maybe it's because she is connected to Liam, and the goal is to discredit him too.  (Well, farther than crawling face down into a cocktail is.)

For #2, since they vaguely touched upon Liam's (other?) daughter Louisa last week, maybe Miranda/son is a slow interrelated boil as well. 

I am a) not a lawyer and b) not American so maybe the intricacies of the justice system are eluding me. But precisely how does Alex end up "spending her life in prison for a crime she didn't commit" when everybody knows she didn't do it and her imprisonment is part of a documented FBI operation? Sure they'd have to go through the technicalities but I would have thought, "this was all part of our plan" was a pretty good appeal?

And if "nobody is looking for the real bomber" "because I'm locked up" then... why did she agree to the plan? Wasn't buying them breathing space to look for the real bomber like the entire point?

Finally c) why am I still watching this again? To see how bad it can get? I don't think I want to know.

• Love 4

That lesson didn't exactly pay off even in that regard.  Elias was just a selfish dumbass.  In fact none of the lessons they've 'learned' in Quantico paid off in the end.

Elias did admit to falsifying evidence for a major case, right?  That must have been before he went to Quantico, so he was a criminal going in. They kind of blew past that reveal.  

Also, can you really go to jail for 40+ years for falsifying evidence like he was worried about? I guess it depends on the case, but that seems excessive.

Am I the only one who enjoys watching this show?

I'm enjoying it.  I don't think it's the highest quality, but it's a lot of fun.

i know it'a pointless and counterproductive to enjoying this show at all, but I CANT HELP IT - well before the second bomb went off, I was thinking, "hmm, isn't it weird that the bomb is already set to go off even though ostensibly Simon has the trigger for it and hasn't pushed it? There's probs for another bomb in ACC, where they keep pointedly sending EVERYONE IN THE DAMN CITY BLOCK."  So you'd THINK that one of these agents and/or the bomb squad would be like, you know, this doesn't quite add up, maybe don't release the trigger until we think this through....

I don't think the bomb squad (who strangely seemed to be a team of one?) check out the trigger in Simon's hand.  I thought when they RADIOED the all clear, Team Alex was there to watch Simon unravel the duct tape around the trigger.  

I will say, despite the silliness and nitpicks of the story line, I do enjoy the show (so far).  Many of the other shows (yeah, The Following was one) made me feel like I was losing brain cells exponentially.  My TWOP posts were mainly about me hate-watching the first season.  

I was about to do a happy dance about Rick Cosnett/Elias leaving the show, but then he could still be needed for the flashbacks, right? Smeggin' frell.

I think you're right. Rick Cosnett is credited with 11 episodes. He was missing from the pilot and 1 or 2 other episodes so he should have 1 or 2 episodes left. This show is so ridiculous I'm not even sure he is dead. None of the NATS with Simon confirmed it to Miranda. The big bad will probably turn him into a cyborg and he'll comeback.

I decided to pick up this show because of Rick Cosnett joining. Boy was that a bad decision. The Elias characters was terribly written and borderline offensive.

So much happened in this episode and yet nothing really got resolved. The reveals were all not true reveals. And how many shadowy figures is the show going to introduce? The bomber pulling Elias' strings, The Cult, the person who kidnapped and beat Charlie, crazy Anne Heche. Are they all the same person? The show has done nothing to suggest that and even if they are some of their schemes seems unnecessary and overly complicated.

I would probably watch this season to conclusion but nothing is drawing me back and I suspect I will forget about it come March when it returns. Hopefully everyone here keeps snarking though because that is the only enjoyment to be had now. Such a shame too because this could have been great.

Edited by Couver

I get Caleb has got a LOT of issues, but I just can't with Shelby. She breaks up with Caleb - after telling him she does love him - because she's afraid he'll hurt her with his relentless pursuit of the truth to the point of 'blowing things up' literally and figuratively and yet she proceeds to insinuate herself further into her paranoid ex-boyfriend's life by starting an illicit, secret affair with his father (catnip to Caleb who is all about the truth) and effectively blowing up his parent's marriage -even if it was a sham; which Caleb TOLD her at Quantico but she didn't want to hear it because his parents should get to decide if it was worth making a real effort not him- except now it's okay for her to have an affair with dear old dad because now she knows it was a sham-but when Caleb wasn't having it he was wrong for calling his mom out on her duplicity? Really? Caleb's earned the right to give her a few choice words and the side eye. But no, not blow things up.

Although I'm betting that Shelby is actually playing an undercover con to expose Caleb's dad in some shady business and she's had to keep Caleb at bay. The irony being that she's doing to Caleb what she accused Caleb of doing to her - digging for the truth no matter what the cost and destroying a lot of people in the process.

And yet, I honestly prefer that mess to Alex and Ryan. I did like Ryan's line when Alex was getting huffy about his not being in California 'You don't know what you want when I'm standing 2 feet in front of you'. Alex is the romance heroine that just grates. She came on all about how she was independent and didn't expect things from men and was into uncomplicated hook ups and by episode 11 she's drunk dialing this dude and weeping because a woman 'who did not sound like a sister' answered his phone. Girl, please.

Props to the Quantico Charlies' Angels lady trio bustin' in to save 'Damsel in Distress' Simon. A few points off for not securing their new suspect and only lead in Elias and allowing him to kill himself. I really want Costnett to go back to The Flash as an Earth 2 version of his original character so he doesn't have to come back to this mess. Sheesh.

I admit it, I cackled when the second unexpected bomb went off and everyone stood around looking so shocked. The character Denise Hemphill from Scream Queens announced she was going to Quantico in last week's SQ season finale. She could sleuth circles around this crew. And would bring the funny. 

The thing about this show is that they have good actors but the scripts and plot are really hit and miss. Any FBI agent that watches this must break out in the same case of hives and cursing rage any secret service agent had while watching 24.

Edited by TobinAlbers
  • Love 5

Elias did admit to falsifying evidence for a major case, right?  That must have been before he went to Quantico, so he was a criminal going in. They kind of blew past that reveal.

That's yet another failure on their part, along with the bomber that keeps outsmarting them.

Another day to reflect and I think my issue with this show is the same issue I have with "How to Get Away with Murder".  Almost all of the characters are fairly unlikeable to me.  On "Murder", I think I dislike all of the main characters except for Connor and Michaela.  Here, I find myself with full out hate for Alex, Ryan, Simon, Nimah (is that the "modern" twin, I'm still not sure), Liam, Clayton, Elias, and Vasquez.  I have moderate dislike for Shelby and I actually don't mind Caleb.  Yes, he's an annoying snot, but having seen his parents, can you blame him?  I like Miranda but I find the Charlie story pointless.  The only character I really really like is Raina (the one with the hijab) who has been written as this sad sack disapproving old auntie ever since the twin reveal.

The second half of this season had better be really good, because I'm not sure how much more fakeouts and twists for the sake of twists I can tolerate.

This is just like Grey's Anatomy, only it took me a lot longer to realise that I really truly despised both Meredith and Derek.  That's when I quit, because I realised that when you hate the characters the show is shoving down your throat, there's really no positive outcome for you, and life is too short to waste time on things that make you irritated.  Quantico has made me despise its lead snowflake in record time.

• Love 3

I missed the part where the promos promised to reveal the bomber this week, so I was totally confused when I came on here and people were saying that Caleb did it. While watching the episode, I just figured the stuff with him and the safety deposit box were red herring # 367 in this convoluted mess.  I'm not even convinced that the writers actually know who did it yet...it just feels like they are making this crap up as they go.

I had to laugh at the stupidity of Alex running around in FBI gear when her face has been plastered all over the news and she's just plead guilty to an act of terrorism.  Yeah, sure, nobody's going to recognize her.  Uh huh.  (Well, in real life, people would probably notice, but on this stupid show...guess not.)   

Forever lol-ing at the thought of Ryan writing a song for Alex.  That just seemed so random.

Edited by SonofaBiscuit

"Relax, folks! Your government isn't nearly as inept as the folks at Fox News would have you believe."

[Turns on Quantico]

"Never mind."

Well, the good news is that the identity of the bomber is no longer my greatest mystery on Quantico. The bad news is that it isn't because they definitively answered the question - it's because I'm more consumed with figuring out how there is all of this fast and furious fornication going on there and yet no one has the Clap. That is some CDC-level shizz right there.

So in the pilot episode I totally pegged Caleb as the perp when he made a quip under his breath about Hillary, because obviously the bomber/framer is going to be a conservative white guy - especially when the target is the Democratic national convention. But they had me thinking for a minute there that maybe Elias was some sort of Log Cabin Republican operative. That theory went out the window, and now we're back to Caleb as some sort of right wing Scientology devotee. My guess is that Mark Raymond is actually Caleb's evil twin. He seems more competent than Caleb. I'm still not buying that Caleb/Mark is the main baddie, though.

• Love 1

That should've been their first thought, especially considering the obvious set up, especially Alex herself after what she went through.

• Love 1

I loved them in the hotel lobby trying to blend in and not look obvious.  Alex was backed against a pole with Elias and his arm above her head like he was going to kiss her and no one making eye contact.  AND THEY WERE ALL WEARING HATS AND JACKETS WITH FBI EMBLAZONED ALL OVER!!!  Dumbest.  Agents.  Ever.

• Love 2

I loved them in the hotel lobby trying to blend in and not look obvious.  Alex was backed against a pole with Elias and his arm above her head like he was going to kiss her and no one making eye contact.  AND THEY WERE ALL WEARING HATS AND JACKETS WITH FBI EMBLAZONED ALL OVER!!!  Dumbest.  Agents.  Ever.

Reminds me of the train wreck that was Torchwood. The most "super secret organisation ever" that nobody knew about had TORCHWOOD on their cars and clothes and the agents who announced themselves loudly as TORCHWOOD! at crime scenes. They even had Torchwood pyjamas.

So having Alex, the FBI agent with her face plastered across every television, run around town with FBI on her back was hilarious.

• Love 1

Reminds me of the train wreck that was Torchwood. The most "super secret organisation ever" that nobody knew about had TORCHWOOD on their cars and clothes and the agents who announced themselves loudly as TORCHWOOD! at crime scenes. They even had Torchwood pyjamas.

I didn't see that as a fail, I saw it as funny.  Like the super tippy-top secret base located smack in the middle of a busy pedestrian plaza, making it impossible for them to come and go, other than in the dead of night.  

The difference is this pack of fools (Quantico) are all "Act Inconspicuous!" and walk around with FBI caps and jackets and ginormous day-glo ear pieces, and they're serious about it.

Is there an out-take reel for this programme?  It should show them all rolling around laughing as they try to utter their lines with a straight face!  But I fear they all actually think it's high draaahmaaa!

Maybe people will think they're too dumb to be FBI agents and that they're just pretending, the same idiocy that turned Quantico into a college dorm/camp like environment instead of an actual academy for agents to train.

• Love 1
4.  Will one of the other networks put something up in this time slot come March so I don't continue to boredom watch this show?

I am looking forward to a new Shonda show called The Catch starring Mireille Enos of The Killing fame.  There is no way it could be Quantico levels of bad.  If it is don't come after me.

P.S. I am NOT enjoying watching this show.  I really hope this is the last time I watch it.  I don't care about the mystery. The whole goddamn thing is a mystery.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 3

Well my mom and I are really loving this show. We get its totally unrealistic and kind of stupid but we love it anyway. We love the hair, the college romance drama, the storylines that make no sense.

Can't wait for March.

(This isn't sarcasm.)

• Love 5
3.  Why have Alex actually plead guilty?  Can't the FBI pull a judge aside and say, hey, we need this to look all for reals, but she's really not guilty so just play along, 'k?

I find the whole thing bizarre.  If the whole point was to simply make the real terrorists think Alex was guilty, why not just stage the hearing?  Why would you ever set it up so Alex only gets 24 hours to find out who really did it, or she has to go to jail forever?  Even within the world of Quantico, that has no logic.     

• Love 3

I find the whole thing bizarre.  If the whole point was to simply make the real terrorists think Alex was guilty, why not just stage the hearing?  Why would you ever set it up so Alex only gets 24 hours to find out who really did it, or she has to go to jail forever?  Even within the world of Quantico, that has no logic.     

The plan made no sense at all, it only handicapped them and in the end, it went nowhere because they got tricked with another bombing.

“What you have just watched is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever seen. At no point in its rambling, incoherent plot was it even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this forum is now dumber for having watched it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your souls.”
With apologies to the writers of Billy Madison for changing the quote to suit my needs.