Type keyword(s) to search

Live Chat Jill and Jessa Counting On: A New Chapter

Ok now TLC has gone way over the edge "The Bible Bowl". That's sure not must see tv.

And seriously how dumb is Jessa and her birthing team to not know that severe contractions that are always 5 minutes apart for days is NOT NORMAL. Unless I forgot she wasn't in labor for 175 hours like her sister. Someone remind me?

Edited by Chicklet
  • Love 8

I've never given birth. Somebody explain to me the point of being in this much pain?

I mean there are drugs that I hear are awesome in situations like this childbirth thing. Why not get some of those drugs??

Also, you give birth in the same bed you have sexy times in??

Edited by Brooklynista
  • Love 10

"Not gonna be pregnant for the rest of my life"......... Of course not, you're allowed nine months between pregnancies and then of course, there's always menopause.

Something tells me that in the future, ol' girl isn't going to be as feverish about "catching a baby" as Mama Mullet still is...

• Love 5

These people are such morons. "It's amazing I felt so much better within hrs of the transfusion." Yes -- Jessa that's why people believe in modern medicine and have babies in hospitals, where mother and baby can whatever care is needed rather than relying on their sister on Skype giving her medical opinion.

• Love 22

What idiots! Calling 911 did not assure that everything was going to be OK. I'm sure the EMT's have something to help with the bleeding but you never know. How long did it take for the ambulance to get there & how long was the ride to the hospital? She could have bled to death but they just gloss over that fact.

• Love 10

Was that shady Theresa up in Jessa's vag delivering the baby? I'm guessing she split before the EMT's got there. I love how they tried to act like Jessa nearly bleeding out was no biggie. Just some fainting at the hospital that required two transfusions, nothing nobody hasn't seen before...

• Love 11

Love how Jessa asked if their (the howlers & little girls) hands were clean when the stink bus emptied out in their living room & they were all grabbing for the baby. I did like that Jordyn got to take the call that the baby was born. Funny that Grandma Guinn wasn't shown or if she was, I missed her but we had minutes of MEchelle telling us everything. I guess TLC was warned not to tape anyone that wasn't a Duggar.

• Love 2

I heard a voice that wasn't Meecheells during the delivery so I think that was Theresa the Incompetent. 

Where was the video of Jessa going out to lunch during "labor".

I really hope this chick gets a clue and goes to the hospital for the next Spurgeon. That name is like nails on a chalkboard.

• Love 4

Spurgeon is going to grow up with McKenzie, Michael, Marcus, Meredith, Josie, and Jordyn.  I don't think it will take him too long at all to figure out that his name is totally freaky and doesn't fit with all the cousins, aunts, and uncles.  Poor Spurgeon.

• Love 3

Was the birth taped by the family itself or by TLC? Seemed like iPhone coverage that was given to TLC. Just seemed really clear that Jessa (and Ben) didn't want this on TV -- as much as they want to fame whore for money. There were multiple shots where the shot for multiple seconds was of the pillow and Ben's elbow. I can see why Jessa didn't want to be filmed like that but if they want to be on TV for money the elbow shots should have been replaced by shots of Ben laying there motionless and expressionless with Jessa on his chest.

• Love 2