Type keyword(s) to search

Live Chat Jill and Jessa Counting On: A New Chapter

Oh I won't lmao. I need wine for this. I think Jessa is a beautiful woman but she's not looking too great. Skin and hair look rough imo. I looked like ass when I eas preggo since I had 8 and 12 weeks bed rest with my 2. Lol

My husband is sitting on the couch reading and is so distracted by the number of times everyone is saying "like" that he is leaving to go read in another room. Now that he pointed it out, it really is out of control.

• Love 4

Jill and Derick are perfect for each other because they both can't belt out a sentence.

Jill looks like she is still in pain over what Josh did to her. I doubt she ever healed. What kind of counsuling did she get? Leaves us with too many questions.

Bin is stoopid. I feel bad that Jessa got pushed into marrying him. Jessa seems like a bubbly girl ready to party and Bin is just a piece of chalk with no personality.

• Love 1

I got all excited when I thought Jill had pants on in the breakfast scene. But then I realized it was probably leggings under her shorter nightgown, so as not to defraud us by showing her knees. She's definitely her mother's daughter.

"Y'all are going to be great parents." Jill says to Benessa while Jessa almost ignores Izzy crawling over her belly. She did the same thing earlier while holding a babbling Izzy. Anyone else would have talked back to him but I guess she couldn't be bothered. Oh yeah, that's being a great parent.

• Love 6

It's really weird how many siblings responded the same to "how have the last four months been." I counted three or four who said "different." What an odd word choice. I guess they are so used to no conflict or anything outside their normal routine that they just expect every month and year to be the same over and over and over.

• Love 1

Regarding the commercials, I just had one for a local train museum. I'm shocked cuz they are family oriented. Also had one for Luna floor coverings. Don't know if that's local or nationwide.

• Love 1

Derrick looks soo bad. I almost feel sorry for him. 

For sure. I'm hoping he's still due to get further treatment, therapy, surgery - whatever - down the line a bit. But if he's done now, he was, to quote Kramer, "butchered." It is a little odd that the family has never defined what the problem was - even very briefly. Not knowing makes people guess. And they've explained about wisdom teeth in the past, or plastic surgery for Johanna who got a facial injury at some point. Why no word on whatever Derick's deal is? Or did they - and I missed it?

• Love 1

The little bit I saw involved throwing Josh under the bus big time (not that he doesn't deserve it), hauling out as many Duggarettes as possible to face the camera, and complaining about Christians being persecuted by the media or something (OK, disclaimer, I didn't see this; my son reported it). They certainly are desperate to get their TV show back. Jessa is anyway, but I'm sure JimBob planned the strategy. Unfortunately for them, they are as boring as paint drying. 

• Love 1

For sure. I'm hoping he's still due to get further treatment, therapy, surgery - whatever - down the line a bit. But if he's done now, he was, to quote Kramer, "butchered." It is a little odd that the family has never defined what the problem was - even very briefly. Not knowing makes people guess. And they've explained about wisdom teeth in the past, or plastic surgery for Johanna who got a facial injury at some point. Why no word on whatever Derick's deal is? Or did they - and I missed it?

It may be purely cosmetic work and Derick is too embarrassed to say so.

• Love 2

That's what they're taking for their missiom?

Less than carry-on's worth of hand-picked thrift store baby clothes?

Kate plus 8. Who knew?

These are the most boring people I've ever seen.

Was that Josh?

Edited by NewDigs

Why are they all so afraid? The conversatons they have with each other seem strained like they need to watch every single word that comes out of their mouths.

Jana seems to feel for Anna's situation even though she isn't allowed to express herself.

This whole show is just another sad example of how twisted Gothard's teachings have ruined people's lives.

Why are they all so afraid? The conversatons they have with each other seem strained like they need to watch every single word that comes out of their mouths.

Jana seems to feel for Anna's situation even though she isn't allowed to express herself.

This whole show is just another sad example of how twisted Gothard's teachings have ruined people's lives.

• Love 7

Jd is basically saying that now he has to be the adult male role model in Josh's place as far as big brother to all the Littles. I dunno. I'm a sucker and I know they're all whacked but the kids just get to me. I just want to hug them.

• Love 4

You guys are doing the Lord's work here.

Thank you. I took a pain pill before it started & it's helped.

I got a Plaintiff's attorney commercial ha.

I got an attorney commercial too-for birth injuries. Should have been a divorce attorney.

I'm shocked - No matching shirts for the Dullards at the goodbye dinner.

• Love 4

It may be purely cosmetic work and Derick is too embarrassed to say so.

Up at the front of the hour, he said they needed to shift his palate...?  I think.  Probably this means something to someone with bad dentition, who can report back.

• Love 1

The boys JD and maybe josiah? Are getting ready to talk. Preview of Jd saying he told Josh he no longer looks up to him.

JD doesn't sound like an idiot like I expected him to be. JD has been given a lot more freedom than any of the other kids as well as being allowed to socialize out and about town. Socialization makes a huge difference and it surely shows in the way JD spoke.

Wishing you good thougts JD you deserve your own family. It's your time to move on from the toxic environment your parents raised you in.

• Love 14

Up at the front of the hour, he said they needed to shift his palate...?  I think.  Probably this means something to someone with bad dentition, who can report back.

Isn't that the roof of his mouth?

Ouch.

• Love 3

Isn't that the roof of his mouth?

Ouch.

Yes, which is why I don't think it's cosmetic, because I'm finding it hard to fathom why someone would tell you to do that for a cosmetic reason.  Seems like it could only be a medical necessity.

...then again, I'm no dentist, and my most exotic dental production has been, extracting wisdom teeth so...

-Also, noting that here in NYC we had Blue Apron, a food delivery place.  Was too lazy as I kept pausing and getting distracted by Internet capability to track everything.  Maybe I'll go back.

Maybe it's because he's an in-law. This strikes me as being one of those families in which people who marry in aren't granted full human status (no matter how much of their souls they throw away to become part of this horrible clan...)

Don't the names Jimmy Swaggart, Jim Bakker, heck even Gothard, mean anything to these people? They were all "good" christians. This is pitiful.

These are the stupidest and most ignorant people ever. Just sayin.

Well that's one singular graduation. She mentioned "graduations." What are the others.

Maybe Jill's midwife "graduation"?

• Love 3