Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E11: This Is Your Brian on Drugs

The thing is the overtly known watercooler shows often let you down. Blindspot is leaning that way a lot of the time. 

I'd say that Limitless is more of a gem that's slipped past people's notice. Not TOO past because the ratings aren't horrible, but the critics seem to be processing it simply as part of the CBS procedural block.  Maybe the situation is akin to that of Person of Interest... except Person of Interest didn't start sidelining into wild creativity until much further into it's run (second season, bare minimum) than this show (which started pretty much right after the Pilot).

Wow, I just realized both Person of Interest and Limitless have people named "Finch".

Blindspot was more of an overhyped mess and even that seems to have subsided.

POI did eventually hit its stride so it's very possible for this show to do something similar, most of its PR buzz seems to be from Bradley Cooper's appearances though so far.

Edited by Free
Wow, I just realized both Person of Interest and Limitless have people named "Finch".

Mind blown.

Sadly, Alan Sepinwall doesn't watch this and he'd love it. Remember he loved Chuck? He gave the pilot a very tepid review and apparently never returned to watch again.

Mind blown.

Sadly, Alan Sepinwall doesn't watch this and he'd love it. Remember he loved Chuck? He gave the pilot a very tepid review and apparently never returned to watch again.

Anyone here with a line to him (he's got all kinds of sources) should tell him otherwise.