Type keyword(s) to search

S31.E13: Villains Have More Fun

Tara Ariano
  • Start Topic

They are making this obvious that Keith is probably going home.  Hello Tasha, nice to see you.  Abi, you are a goat.  Vytas has a better chance of winning this game than you.  She's been the thorn in a lot of plans this season.  It's hilarious on the one hand, that it often comes down to her and making her happy.  Yes Jeremy, you were an idiot to get rid of Joe, who has proved that he can be beaten in IC.  Especially when you knew the all girl alliance might really be a thing.

Never a smart idea to ask someone that's a potential swing vote to leave you alone so you can talk to someone else.

Keith's my hero.  Rambling on at the reward, forgetting Tasha's name, totally smoking everyone in the RC?  Tasha gave a little thinly veiled threat there.  He's the most real person out there to me and seems to really get an appreciation for the experience and isn't all about being in constant game mode and padding his Survivor resume.  He's good for soundbites, even if he's no master strategist.

Kelley lost points by saying 'we all have an equal chance of winning challenges'.  I know it was probably meant more tongue in cheek, but I get bored that the same two people have found all the idols this season.  But hey, no rule saying only one idol per person in the game.  If she or anyone else were the ones on a winning streak they'd be fine with it.  Also, do they forget that Joe is on the jury and his one vote may be the one they need to pull off the win?  That said, I'd still love to see her win over everyone left.  Keith, Jeremy, and Spencer would be in my ideal final 4 with her.  Wouldn't care what order they finished in.

Maybe Tasha needs to ask Keith why he decided to dare write her name down (hey, at least he didn't forget it there!).  Too bad this is Keith, otherwise he'd be smart to bring up to Tasha that he was told to vote for her and no one clued him in otherwise.

All this talk from certain contestants about end game goals makes me think those contestants have no shot.

Jeremy: "Scorpios are crazy.  I've got two of them in my house.  That's why I drink" Loved it!

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 8

Is this the most we've seen medical called out in a season that didn't require medevacs?

I knew as soon as Jeff said 'this challenge will kick your butt' someone was getting hurt.  Also, the person getting redemption in the IC is the puzzle from last season's first IC that wasn't picked.  So not so much a person, but a thing getting redemption.  First week they don't have  

I knew Jeremy was holding back in the challenges.  Loved how Spencer took a horrible fall and Jeremy just sprinted across that balance beam that Spencer fell off.

Scary moment for Tasha.  They aren't kidding about this being such a tough location.  Wonder if we will see Cambodia again after next season?  I think prior to this Guatemala and Marquesas were considered the toughest locations and they never returned.

I would love to see Tasha or Abi go.  But my guess is the ladies either hold strong or Jeremy and/or Spencer side with them and vote Keith off.  Hopefully I'm wrong.  Two idols floating around, but I think Kelley and Jeremy would be idiots to play them for anyone other than themselves.  Also, how is Jeremy once again avoiding the target?  Abi's so cute, thinking she could actually win.  Hmm, I actually like that Tasha said it would be a travesty to take a goat to the end in a season like this (even though Tasha is way more goat than Wentworth, who has been playing this game hard).  Also, Keith could possibly win in the end.  Unlikely but he's got a better chance, I think, than Kimmi or Abi, maybe even Tasha.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 4

Spencer is a fool to stick with Jeremy.  If he even makes the final 3, I can see his argument as to why he picked Jeremy/Tasha over the others, but he can not win against Jeremy. 

Woah, you mean the editors fooled us and gave Keith the kiss of death line and he survived?!

This was kind of a dull episode up until the end.  Seemed like there wasn't much to it, and it looked obvious that Keith was going.  So happy he's still there!

Abi says they were crazy?

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 14

Whoo-hooooo!!!!!!!  Yes, I cheered out loud.

I was convinced Keith was gone from his last words before the vote.  I was like, "Whoa, dude, you don't ever admit something like that.  Even Spencer didn't and he had an immunity necklace around his neck."  And then it was Abi.  Awesome.

Edited by wallflower75
  • Love 13

The looks on the faces of the jurors when they realized Abi was coming to Ponderosa were precious. They all looked a little nauseous.

Who voted for Keith?

Edited by Haleth
  • Love 11

Apparently, they're playing for the fans and not for the money.

I can't wait to see Wentworth's flame snuffed. 

Jeremy and Spencer have lost the equivalent to a person in a weight loss. I'm hungry just looking at them.

Keith continues to be a challenge beast. Good on him.

Still on Team Guys.

Edited by Dust Bunny
  • Love 17

Not a big fan of Tasha but I felt bad for her swallowing salt water, that happened to me one time and it was a horrible experience.

Yes! Yes! Yes! Good riddance Abi, I've been waiting for this all season. I am rooting for Keith at this point, I hope he continues to win challenges but Kelly and Jeremy still have their idols to play. I'm afraid F3 will be Spencer, Tasha or Kelly and Jeremy.

• Love 10

Not a big fan of Tasha but I felt bad for her swallowing salt water, that happened to me one time and it was a horrible experience.

Yes! Yes! Yes! Good riddance Abi, I've been waiting for this all season. I am rooting for Keith at this point, I hope he continues to win challenges but Kelly and Jeremy still have their idols to play. I'm afraid F3 will be Spencer, Tasha or Kelly and Jeremy.

I think Keith is a goner.  Spencer/Jeremy/Tasha seem tight, and Spencer did vote with them tonight.  He seems to have gotten an air of confidence about him that's been lacking all season.

• Love 7

Looking at the players, I knew Spencer had an excellent shot of winning the immunity challenge as soon as I saw the puzzle part (my other option was Wentworth but she was clearly drained in the obstacle part) but damn that was impressive. And it's how calmly he did it. Like there was no hesitation or confusion - just took the pieces out and casually placed them in the right spot. 

There are so many different little "groups" and so called "alliances" that it's getting confusing. But one thing everyone can agree on is the fact that Abi is batshit crazy and a loose cannon and blessedly we are finally free of her. The editing on this one was very sneaky. I actually completely bought into the idea that Spencer was going to flip on Jeremy and Tasha and vote out Tasha. I have a strong feeling way more happened between Tasha and Spencer and Spencer and Jeremy and hell the three of them, that convinced Spencer it was better to stay loyal. 

So this gets very interesting now. Wentworth is at the bottom again but once again, she has an idol no one knows about. But we're down to six and unless I'm mistaken, five is the last time they can play the idols, so something tells me we're getting a double idol play at six with both Kelley and Jeremy still holding onto one that no one knows about. 

I like Tasha but I had a problem with her whole reasoning of Keith, Abi and Kelley not being worthy to sit at the end. And I say this as someone who thinks Abi is totally nuts but that kind of arrogance is obnoxious. And once again they are clearly dismissing Wentworth for some reason. I was really surprised when Spencer referred to her as a goat because she certainly has not come across that way in the edit. But it really makes you wonder what really goes on during the game that viewers don't see and how the players see things while in the game versus us at home. 

eta: And Abi just said in her exit interview that she learned a lot about herself and grew a lot as a person - okay then.

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 11

I think Spencer just tanked his game. I also can't get over him calling Wentworth a goat. He seems to have bought into his own hype.

I can't believe the arrogance of Tasha, Spencer, and Jeremy going on about it being an "abomination" for Kelley, Abi, or Keith to get to the end. They got voted onto the show by the fans too. I'm so sick of hearing that people aren't deserving. It's a gameshow, get a grip.

Seriously.

• Love 4

My biggest regret about Abi - that she wasn't voted off way at the get go - instead she coasted along and took someone's place who is more deserving to be on the jury.  Bye Felicia!!!

Edited by escape
  • Love 11

I think Spencer just tanked his game. I also can't get over him calling Wentworth a goat. He seems to have bought into his own hype.

I can't believe the arrogance of Tasha, Spencer, and Jeremy going on about it being an "abomination" for Kelley, Abi, or Keith to get to the end. They got voted onto the show by the fans too. I'm so sick of hearing that people aren't deserving. It's a gameshow, get a grip.

Heck, I don't get the idea of Keith as a goat either. He may not always be with it, but he's likeable and he's a challenge threat. He's your new Joe...

• Love 18

Completely agree!  Tasha hasn't done much of anything in this game that is worthy of a win, and Spencer just recently got his head into the game.  Even going back to the second merge vote and Savage's blindside, he said in his voting confessional that he would be doing the same thing the girls were if he was in their position-but he wasn't, because he had numbers.  And he was just voting with the numbers, it's not like he put that alliance together.  They are probably bitter that Wentworth didn't pick them for the family visit.  Jeremy, I guess is deserving, but I think Kelley is way more deserving than Spencer or Tasha.  He got rid of Stephen, then super popular Joe, maybe he thinks people won't be able to resist him now?

• Love 5

Abi Maria is finally gone!!!!!! Oh happy day!!! lol. Kinda sad the season is about to be over but I cannot wait to see how this all plays out and   I am thrilled at this final 6 we have going into the finale next week. I think just about everyone has a great shot at winning. this is how i would rank the players left based on gameplay:  Jeremy, Spencer, Kelly, Tasha, Keith, Kimmi, (just my opinion).  I wonder whats gonna happen though something that has never happened in 31 seasons??? 

• Love 8

I didn't get it-- did they actually say that in TC or just to the camera?  

I am thinking there is a double idol play next wek, going by Andrew's statement that something happens that has never happened before.

• Love 1

Heck, I don't get the idea of Keith as a goat either. He may not always be with it, but he's likeable and he's a challenge threat. He's your new Joe...

And just on SJDS, even with his whole "stick to the plan!" snafu, the other contestants still would have voted for him to be the winner had he been brought to the F3 instead of Natalie.

• Love 4

So this gets very interesting now. Wentworth is at the bottom again but once again, she has an idol no one knows about. But we're down to six and unless I'm mistaken, five is the last time they can play the idols, so something tells me we're getting a double idol play at six with both Kelley and Jeremy still holding onto one that no one knows about.

I like Tasha but I had a problem with her whole reasoning of Keith, Abi and Kelley not being worthy to sit at the end. And I say this as someone who thinks Abi is totally nuts but kind of arrogance is obnoxious. And once again they are clearly dismissing Wentworth for some reason. I was really surprised when Spencer referred to her as a goat because she certainly has not come across that way in the edit but it really makes you wonder what really goes on during the game that viewers don't see and how the players see things while in the game versus us at home.

Spencer referred to Keith and Abi as goats, I don't think he mentioned Kelley. Tasha called Kelley one though, and I thought it was pretty rude of her to say the fans who voted them on deserve a good final three. As if the fans didn't vote on Kelley, Keith, and Abi? Now I don't know why anyone voted for Abi, but they did so she has as much a right as anyone to still be there.

Edited by cooksdelight
Removing preview talk
  • Love 13

How I wish Tasha and Abi were sent home at the same time. Both of them are GOATS. 

Spencer's filling the shoes of Stephen. No way you are going to win if you reach the FTC. 

Tasha may not be the best player this season but she  is not a goat at all she has played her butt off this season- went into Angkor outnumbered and cleaned house, done well in challenges and aligned with great players to make it this far  and anyone who can put up with Abi Maria for 35 days deserves a million dollars. Im so glad Abi is gone!!!

• Love 15

I will never understand the logic behind voting off a weakling who sucks at challenges (sorry, Abi), and keeping stronger players like Jeremy or Keith. And saying you're doing it because of the integrity of the game.

Do these people not want to win the million?

• Love 20

Why wait for the end of the season, when everyone is as weak as a kitten, to have a swimming challenge? I could tell something was wrong with Tasha before she even jumped in the water, she was hesitating too much. I barely watched the challenge for yelling, "Someone help Tasha." Why did Jeff have to shout for Safety? Why wasn't Safety watching?

• Love 14

Did Abi really vote for keith...that's the reason she isn't there anymore how stupid!

It could've but Abi still would've gotten more votes. But really makes no sense why she voted Keith. Didn't she tell her 'we' that she'd vote Tasha? How did she think it would benefit her to vote Keith?

Abi - Keith

Kelly - Tasha

Keith - Tasha

Tasha - Abi

Spencer - Abi

Kimmi - Abi

Jeremy - Abi

• Love 2

I really really dislike tasha there is something about her personality that just makes me cringe.

Same here, I don't like her entitled attitude.

I think prior to this Guatemala and Marquesas were considered the toughest locations and they never returned.

I don't know about Guatemala, sat out that season, but Marquesas was so tough mostly because of the sand gnats that ate everybody alive, including Jeff, he probably nixed ever going back because of that. 

• Love 3

Why wait for the end of the season, when everyone is as weak as a kitten, to have a swimming challenge? I could tell something was wrong with Tasha before she even jumped in the water, she was hesitating too much. I barely watched the challenge for yelling, "Someone help Tasha." Why did Jeff have to shout for Safety? Why wasn't Safety watching?

"Safety" is already in the water with them. I am guessing Jeff yelling that was added in for dramatic effect.

• Love 12

I will never understand the logic behind voting off a weakling who sucks at challenges (sorry, Abi), and keeping stronger players like Jeremy or Keith. And saying you're doing it because of the integrity of the game.

I still can't get over it, laughing, just because Woo played the "integrity of the game" card when he took Tony instead of Kass and Spencer ragged on him about not playing the right way.

I like Spencer a little bit, but after this I just find him quite on the high horse about himself and his abilities and how he apparently "understands" the game. Whatever. If you lose to Jeremy you deserve it. 

• Love 18

Spencer referred to Keith and Abi as goats, I don't think he mentioned Kelley.  Tasha called Kelley one though, and I thought it was pretty rude of her to say the fans who voted them on deserve a good final three.

Spencer said he wanted to go to the final four with 3 goats, so he was definitely including Kelley. Frankly, the hubris on Tasha, Spencer, and Jeremy is really obnoxious. How has Spencer been more impressive than Kelley?

• Love 9

And just on SJDS, even with his whole "stick to the plan!" snafu, the other contestants still would have voted for him to be the winner had he been brought to the F3 instead of Natalie.

I think Keith might command some respect for being one of the oldest guys out there and really holding his own against younger, buffer, people.  Of course, he's a firefighter, so I wouldn't expect him to be in horrible shape (even if I'd never guess by looking at him he'd be a firefighter, but it's why stereotyping is a bad thing).  He's likable, tells it like it is, has respect, and is honest.  He seems well liked.  I really can't believe Tasha thinks she's above being a goat.  Heck, even Spencer is Jeremy's #2.  Their jury arguments should be interesting.

I almost thought Keith was going to blurt out 'stick to the plan' at TC again.

• Love 12

Spencer said he wanted to go to the final four with 3 goats, so he was definitely including Kelley. Frankly, the hubris on Tasha, Spencer, and Jeremy is really obnoxious. How has Spencer been more impressive than Kelley?

He hasn't except in Spencer's deluded mind.

• Love 4

Spencer calling Kelley a goat shocked me.  She's one of the three best (maybe two best) players this season.  And Spence was talking in confessional.  So that probably was not game play, but what he really believes.  

Tasha's disparaging comments didn't bother me.  She was trying to put together a voting block.  All's fair in love, war and Survivor when it comes to manipulating/rallying your fellow contestants. 

So much for the women's alliance.  It lasted all of three (?) days.  Were Tasha and Kelley ever serious about it? 

• Love 8

Same here, I don't like her entitled attitude.

I think it's quite telling that there have been more people in their exits who have mentioned they actually like Abi and wouldn't mind Abi outside of the game, but none have said glowing things about Tasha yet. Sure, Abi is a controversial character so I get that contestants will be asked more about her. But I haven't read anything positive towards Tasha from the exits, aside from Savage. And that's Savage. 

Tony V. called her bitter on twitter because apparently she hasn't gotten over whatever happened on Cagayan, and remains mad/angry at people who did her wrong in that season. I'm guessing an olive branch was extended and it was turned down.

• Love 6

Aside from the obvious that she is annoying as hell who gets in everyone's face, there's a trust issue with her.  She's too unpredictable and stirs the pot without thinking strategically - like her voting for Keith.

• Love 13

I think Keith might command some respect for being one of the oldest guys out there and really holding his own against younger, buffer, people. Of course, he's a firefighter, so I wouldn't expect him to be in horrible shape (even if I'd never guess by looking at him he'd be a firefighter, but it's why stereotyping is a bad thing). He's likable, tells it like it is, has respect, and is honest. He seems well liked. I really can't believe Tasha thinks she's above being a goat. Heck, even Spencer is Jeremy's #2. Their jury arguments should be interesting.

Definitely...and he can honestly say he didn't burn any bridges...after all he hasn't been in any real alliance to know where the votes were truly going...

• Love 4

It could've but Abi still would've gotten more votes. But really makes no sense why she voted Keith. Didn't she tell her 'we' that she'd vote Tasha? How did she think it would benefit her to vote Keith?

Abi - Keith

Kelly - Tasha

Keith - Tasha

Tasha - Abi

Spencer - Abi

Kimmi - Abi

Jeremy - Abi

Because, as far as she knew, Jeremy, Kimi and Tasha were going to vote for Keith and had no reason to tell her differently once they decided to vote for her. As far as she knew the choice was between Keith and Tasha.

Edited by Fundin Strongarm
  • Love 4

I think Keith might command some respect for being one of the oldest guys out there and really holding his own against younger, buffer, people.  Of course, he's a firefighter, so I wouldn't expect him to be in horrible shape (even if I'd never guess by looking at him he'd be a firefighter, but it's why stereotyping is a bad thing).  He's likable, tells it like it is, has respect, and is honest.  He seems well liked.  I really can't believe Tasha thinks she's above being a goat.  Heck, even Spencer is Jeremy's #2.  Their jury arguments should be interesting.

That's the thing. He's not a master strategist out there but there's no rule that only master strategists can win this game. I think these three would be hugely surprised if Keith was in the final three and ended up winning. I mean, I get totally dismissing Abi. But Keith? He has been the most who has been closest to Joe in ICs. He has that old man, fatherly vibe which is likable. And he hasn't pissed people off. Which is more than what you can say about Tasha, apparently.

Keith may end up as a "lesser evil" vote but I wouldn't think he would be such an offensive winner in that he truly doesn't deserve it.

• Love 15

That's the thing. He's not a master strategist out there but there's no rule that only master strategists can win this game. I think these three would be hugely surprised if Keith was in the final three and ended up winning. I mean, I get totally dismissing Abi. But Keith? He has been the most who has been closest to Joe in ICs. He has that old man, fatherly vibe which is likable. And he hasn't pissed people off. Which is more than what you can say about Tasha, apparently.

Keith may end up as a "lesser evil" vote but I wouldn't think he would be such an offensive winner in that he truly doesn't deserve it.

Well he's pissed Tasha off but who out there hasn't at this point...

• Love 4