Type keyword(s) to search

CBB17 (2016): RIP David (Bowie) (Gest) Hasselhoff

Have you all seen or heard about the video clip of Jeremy snorting cocaine off a woman's vagina then, I think, performing oral sex on her? I guess it's not really relevant since it occurred prior to him entering the house and probably all or most of them in the house have used drugs in the past...

I would post the link to it (video clip on twitter) but I'm not sure I am allowed to since it is very graphic

Gemma: "I AIN'T DOING TASKS BIG BROTHER! I HATE TASKS!"

Um...did she somehow mistake this show for something else when she signed the contract? Absolutely gutted she got immunity, I call producer shenanigans. If she hates everything so much she should just quit and spare us all her insufferable whinging every time she is asked to do something she is being PAID TO DO.

Although "i'm 100% pregnant" was almost worth the price of admission.

Sad to see Megan go, her and Scotty T were actually kind of sweet.

I really wasn't too fond of Megan and her sewer mouth, but I do agree that her budding showmance with Scotty T was much more pleasant to watch than whatever it is Stephanie and Jeremy think they have.

Have you all seen or heard about the video clip of Jeremy snorting cocaine off a woman's vagina [...] I guess it's not really relevant since it occurred prior to him entering the house and probably all or most of them in the house have used drugs in the past...

Yeah, I think it's common knowledge that everyone uses some kind of drugs at this point. Jeremy's publicist is going to have to come up with something a bit more scandalous than that.

I take this formulaic attention grab as further confirmation that there's nothing actually interesting about Jeremy's personality, and that he shouldn't even be getting any attention in the media beyond being a model.

Edited by Liqidclark

ERGH THIS SHOW IS DOING MY HEAD IN.

I can't believe that no one (okay maybe one person) has sussed out how big a game player Gemma is. This is bringing me back to levels of anger I haven't experienced with this show since Aaron Allard-Morgan's win. 

Although airing out her dirty laundry--literally--was pretty terrible, I'm completely done with Stephanie. And pretty much half of this cast in some way. The only ones I can stand at all right now are John, Darren, Christopher, Scotty T, and uh....yeah. I wish so bad that Jenna Jameson, Austin, and the rest of the US cast were pitted against this group instead of last year's incredibly boring UK cast.

Thought that this was funny:

Daniella: "Look, Jeremy's probably going to go wash her dirty underwear for her like a mug."

Jeremy (five seconds later): "It's fine, I'll just go wash it!"

Edited by niklj

I'm still team Tiffany. I never saw her US show but she is killing it on CBB. She is pretty much the only one who makes me laugh. I'm not a fan of Gemma but she is more entertaining than Darren so I hope he is the next to leave (or Daniella).

• Love 2

I'm still team Tiffany. I never saw her US show but she is killing it on CBB. She is pretty much the only one who makes me laugh. I'm not a fan of Gemma but she is more entertaining than Darren so I hope he is the next to leave (or Daniella).

Darren is said to be the favorite to win, actually.  However, I wish he'd get over the fact that John nominated him almost three weeks ago.  I like and respect Darren as much as I like and respect John, but continuing to hold this grudge against John is starting to erode some of the good will.

• Love 1

Darren is said to be the favorite to win, actually.  However, I wish he'd get over the fact that John nominated him almost three weeks ago.  I like and respect Darren as much as I like and respect John, but continuing to hold this grudge against John is starting to erode some of the good will.

TellyMix and Digital Spy polls show Tiff as favored to win (tight race between Scotty and Tiff). Also the betting favors Tiff and Scotty. The betting/odds makes are usually the most accurate. I think Scotty will win unless they do some redemption arc for Gemma (productions golden child).

http://www.tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother

https://totesport.com/sports/b/tv-shows----specials/tv-shows/celebrity-big-brother-2016

http://www.paddypower.com/bet/tv-specials/celebrity-big-brother?btag=10491657_20160127141828610610000&AFF_ID=10491657

http://www.oddschecker.com/tv/big-brother/celebrity-big-brother/winner

I want Tiff to win but I know she won't win despite the odds from gambling and despite the polls. I think she is peaking too soon. Scotty will likely win even though he is boring imo. Darren and Daniella are the only ones who I don't want to win. I also don't want Steph to win but she would still be better than D & D.

edit: delete the double post

Edited by Vicky8675309

And here I thought "watch Bowie's ex-wife grieve!" was the tackiest this season would get. Never change, show. (Well... maybe change a little.)

No kidding.  I did NOT need to see that bit with Gillian and the stool samples from the housemates -- ever.

• Love 3

Her TV show from about 10-15 years ago got shown down here in Australia. All I remember is that no matter what was going on with the stool samples she made the people provide, she would spin it so it was an issue with their diet and they should feel ashamed with themselves.

I had to rewind to confirm Daniella said she was 42. I would have guessed late 50s early 60s. To me, she and Gemma are the most unlikable, insufferable people in the house. Tiffany is by far the most entertaining and even though Scotty T seems like he'd be a good housemate, he doesn't really do anything and isn't particularly funny. I think he might win and will be bummed if he beats Tiffany. At least she's putting in some effort to to give us something to watch.

It's crazy to me that a grown woman like Daniella gets away with her temper tantrums and everyone seems to forgive her childish behavior. Was she some beloved actress in the past?

Stephanie reminds me of Lyndsay Lohan a bit. I sometimes thinks she looks like her and sounds like her with the raspy voice. And her immaturity and total lack of self awareness seems really similar.

• Love 1

It's crazy to me that a grown woman like Daniella gets away with her temper tantrums and everyone seems to forgive her childish behavior. Was she some beloved actress in the past?

Her popularity began when she was on the soap EastEnders. She was off-and-on that show for 20 years.  She also had a small part on Hollyoaks -- I remember she was playing a crooked, evil boss. She was good -- the character was very dark and evil, and she made it believable. It was a decent storyline that involved major players, but it was rumored that Daniella fell off the wagon. So Hollyoaks didn't have her back and they wrapped up the storyline. 

• Love 1

I found you guys!  I had looked under CBB and didn't even think to look for BBUK. (hangs head in shame)

I never watched Tiffany before just seen some clips on The Soup. Didn't think I'd care for her but was so far off base on that one. I love her, she is reality gold.  Guess she's been doing it long enough to be a professional reality entertainer and she brings it.  Hated the way she was treated by the housemates in the beginning after the "David's dead" fiasco.  That's when I became Team Tiffany and she hasn't let me down since. It reminds me of Rocky IV when he fought Drago and the Russian audience was won over and began to cheer for Rocky.  

I hate Gemma. I hate GC.  I really hate that she gets to split her personality and blame all of her horrible behavior on her other character.  She is so much of a production pet that it's not even fair.  She refuses tasks, has walked out 4 times and now gets a birthday celebration with a pony!  Will not be surprised if she wins although will be pissed.

Don't like Daniella either. She is just a miserable person.

Scotty T is......omg he is really a manwhore.  Horrible behavior from him but yet everyone finds him so charming.  The story he told of having a bowel movement while he was having sex was too much.  A horrifying, disgusting story and the housemates laughed.  Like it wasn't the grossest thing they've ever heard, but like "oh Scotty T you're such a charming lad."  

Darren should get over the Tiffany come on.  Actually since he has said he wanted to do CBB so people could see he had changed and was no longer a womanizer he should be thankful to her.  When she threw herself at him he got to play that out and it was really sweet.  Now people have seen how he has changed in exactly the way he wanted.  That being said he is so boring and I really wish we'd gotten the old rougish Darren instead of the new and improved one.

All I will say about John is I really wish he'd stop doing the "American" accent when talking to Tiffany.  Just stop that.

• Love 2

Yeah, his speech pattern when talking to Tiffany annoys the crap out of me.  This only began after they all began to realize she was doing well with the audience/voters and he is trying to act like he's her great friend all along and its the others who are only now trying to be...  Ugh!  Who does he think he's fooling? And honestly, I don't think I'd term his 'accent' as American; he was trying to sound black, and that's just offensive to me. 

I am going to be pissed if Darren Day wins this thing, he has been boring as hell and his only relevancy is being pissed at Tiffany finding him hot. I hope Tiffany wins though I think Scotty T will most likely do the honors.

Don't underestimate John's sizeable fanbase.  It's rather formidable on Twitter, and he's actually been somewhat redeemed from being this season's designated villain.  Even Tiffany respects him now.

John Partridge came off as quite a bitter bitch in the finale. And what was that thing on his face? Being on CBB did him absolutely no favors.

It's called a mustache.  And he said he did it because he figured that since he was the designated villain this series, he might as well look the part.  I personally thought that showed a very keen sense of humor and a great deal of self-awareness.

As for being "a bitter bitch," were we watching the same show?  I didn't see any sort of bitterness OR bitchiness in John during his interview with Emma. He actually seemed quite happy with the result, and he made it clear that he liked everyone in the house, even though at times it was pure hell for him (and let's face it, it would be pure hell for anyone to have to put up with the likes of Tiffany, Gemma, Stephanie, Winston, Angie, and Megan, not to mention Darren's inability to let that nomination go -- and mind you, I LIKED Darren and was really hoping he'd win if John didn't!). 

I glad Tiffany made it to the finale and she should have won imo. I just can't believe boring Darren got 3rd place when all he did was whine about John's nomination of him week 1 and Tiffany flirting with him. I was to the point that I would't have cared who won as long as it wasn't Darren. I'm still glad Tiff did as well as she did and I wonder if she would have done better if that snapchat fraud/scan by Scotty's people didn't turn people off from voting for her. I guess not since Darren still placed higher than her. I think she didn't win, despite being # on multiple fan sites and all the polls for many weeks because of a combination of being black, American, female, and in touch with her sexuality. It's a shame since she was the most entertaining imo and she seems like a nice warm hearted humorous person.

I glad Tiffany made it to the finale and she should have won imo. I just can't believe boring Darren got 3rd place when all he did was whine about John's nomination of him week 1 and Tiffany flirting with him. I was to the point that I would't have cared who won as long as it wasn't Darren. I'm still glad Tiff did as well as she did and I wonder if she would have done better if that snapchat fraud/scan by Scotty's people didn't turn people off from voting for her. I guess not since Darren still placed higher than her. I think she didn't win, despite being # on multiple fan sites and all the polls for many weeks because of a combination of being black, American, female, and in touch with her sexuality. It's a shame since she was the most entertaining imo and she seems like a nice warm hearted humorous person.

Mileage definitely varies here.  What turned me off of her wasn't that she was "black, American, female, and in touch with her sexuality."  What turned me off was that she was loud, obnoxious, and constantly inappropriate.  In other words to me, she embodied the worst of the "angry black woman" stereotype, and that just didn't fly with me -- especially the way she practically stalked Darren to the point that he couldn't take being in the same room with her.  And there was NO excuse for her to ask Darren whether he had ever been tempted to cheat on his wife, when if she had ever talked to him for more than five minutes about something other than the fact that she wanted to get into his pants, she'd have known about his history and reputation as a cheating womanizer with substance-abuse issues and that, as he told Emma during his interview with her, the whole point of doing the show for him had been to demonstrate that he wasn't that man anymore.

Having watched Tiffany on a few reality shows, I think she showed quite a bit of restraint on CBB.  I was really rooting for her, and she provided me with so many LOL moments on the show.  I think part of the problem here is that Reality stars that are 'made' in the US rise quicker the more over the top they are in whichever respect depending on what that show is going for; and they're usually the ones that draw the big fan bases and/or win the show, and usually money, prizes, 'the date/marriage/guy/gal/contract' etc. Going to the UK, and being on CBB in particular put her as the fish out of water right from the jump, imho.  Once she saw what it was like she calmed down quite a bit and still managed to give some great TV.  It seems a lot of the celebs from the UK are on the show to be on some sort of 'journey' or something; you know, like to change the publics perception, learn something about themselves, drum up a fan base, or renew their career, etc.  

I enjoyed her on this show and I am glad she made it as far as she did.  Also wanted to add that as a fellow born/bred NY'er, our speak is usually blunt and to the point, we don't mince words and we just tell it like it is with no sugar coating; therefore we are often seen as rude or crass.  I get her, some won't. 

Has an American ever won CBB or BBUK? I've watched them all but they're usually binge watched while I'm doing other stuff; can't recall any off the top of my head.

• Love 1

Having watched Tiffany on a few reality shows, I think she showed quite a bit of restraint on CBB.  I was really rooting for her, and she provided me with so many LOL moments on the show.  I think part of the problem here is that Reality stars that are 'made' in the US rise quicker the more over the top they are in whichever respect depending on what that show is going for; and they're usually the ones that draw the big fan bases and/or win the show, and usually money, prizes, 'the date/marriage/guy/gal/contract' etc. Going to the UK, and being on CBB in particular put her as the fish out of water right from the jump, imho.  Once she saw what it was like she calmed down quite a bit and still managed to give some great TV.  It seems a lot of the celebs from the UK are on the show to be on some sort of 'journey' or something; you know, like to change the publics perception, learn something about themselves, drum up a fan base, or renew their career, etc.  

I enjoyed her on this show and I am glad she made it as far as she did.  Also wanted to add that as a fellow born/bred NY'er, our speak is usually blunt and to the point, we don't mince words and we just tell it like it is with no sugar coating; therefore we are often seen as rude or crass.  I get her, some won't. 

Has an American ever won CBB or BBUK? I've watched them all but they're usually binge watched while I'm doing other stuff; can't recall any off the top of my head.

I lived in NYC for two years many years ago, so I'm familiar with the blunt, crass style of New Yorkers.  I didn't like it then, and I didn't like it with Tiffany.

And only one American has won.  Gary Busey won last winter (although God only knows why; he was just as annoyingly inappropriate as Tiffany).  I think the only reason he won is that he was perceived by the viewers as a pitiable, brain-damaged, doddering old man who was constantly bullied by the other housemates, when the truth was that he drove the other housemates crazy with his obnoxious rambling, his penchant for exposing himself, and his "convenient" hearing loss that gave him the perfect excuse for him to tune the other housemates out anytime they tried to call him out on his crap.  The closest we've come since then was the American runner-up we had last summer in Austin Armacote, who I think annoyed a lot of people with his constant affectation of British mannerisms (he had basically renounced his American roots because of the then-existing ban on same-sex marriages, which meant that his British-born husband was not legally recognized as such here). His time on the show did, however, give us the gay-straight bromance of the ages with James Hill.

Edited by legaleagle53
  • Love 1

I was thinking too far back.  Totally forgot about Gary, geesh he was annoying.  

As far as the NY'er thing goes, I totally understand, we can be hard to take. Some of us are responsible enough to keep it in check most of the time...  I moved down south and didn't have a choice, lol.

• Love 1

I'm looking forward to seeing Marco Rubio in the August edition. I'd love to see how he'd cope with the likes of Antony Cotton, whose days on Coronation Street are probably numbered folliwing the passing of Tony Warren.

I'm looking forward to seeing Marco Rubio in the August edition. I'd love to see how he'd cope with the likes of Antony Cotton, whose days on Coronation Street are probably numbered folliwing the passing of Tony Warren.

You're assuming that Marco Rubio isn't picked as either Cruz or Trump's running mate, never mind getting the BIG nomination.