Type keyword(s) to search

Season 5 Talk

Episode 11:

"Last Call"

The cast says goodbye to Savannah and each other for the last time. Old wounds open up between Tiffany and Bubba, while Santana attempts to win back Lyle. The crew buries a time capsule in the backyard.

Airs April 7, 2016.

Maddie sure was bawling her eyes out on the after show.  I loved the clips from past seasons - even Lil Bit was shown.  Does anyone know what happened with her?  I know she had a fall out with the cast but I don't recall why.

Maddie sure was bawling her eyes out on the after show.  I loved the clips from past seasons - even Lil Bit was shown.  Does anyone know what happened with her?  I know she had a fall out with the cast but I don't recall why.

She has a son, Nash. I believe she quit because of her views and religion? She didn't want to be shown drinking and partying anymore. Quickly after that she announced her pregnancy.

• Love 1

I'm sure some of it is editing. She's probably not pushing herself on random guys all the time and getting rejected all the time.

Also, you can tell some of the locals go up to the cast in these clubs because there are cameras around. At least that's the case with the male cast members finding many receptive females.

But maybe a similar dynamic doesn't quite happen when the genders are reversed.

it's not about men being interested in her. It's about the guys She is into playing her out. We see her with dudes often but she ain't trying to sleep with them. But, when she goes out on a mission or for particular dudes, it's an issue. Even when she does bag a dude, she immediately goes into rejected mode right away. So, I don't think it's a editors thing.
(edited)

Walt had the honor of being the last one we saw on the series.  I think it was a good choice by TPTB.

Tiff was sho nuff exposed.  It's fine for a given person to not be ready for a life together with a significant other.  In fact, we'd all be a sight better off if a ton of folks had that awareness before making babies.  But...Tiff projecting her issues on others, most especially boyfriends?  Turrible.

Of COURSE Boudreaux gave Santana another chance or three when he got back.  I bet she gets at least one more.

What was with those hair extensions, Laurin?  Holy moley!

What?  No Dorothy/Scarecrow moments (I'll miss you most of all Scarecrow!).  

Animal House led to Senator Blutarsky.  Real World gave us Congressman Duffy.  PDS gonna give us Prezident Daddy?!!!!!!  Surely, this exposure will funnel some votes his way.

Edited by Lonesome Rhodes
  • Love 1

I haven't watched the final reunion but I liked the last episode of the season. I liked Lauren as the Martha-whisperer and her plying Mattie with pizza. Pizza & burgers are Martha's kryptonite. I also enjoyed their time-capsule though I was also sad to see Murray throw his flag shirt in it. Oh and the aprons were cute, but Walt definitely had the best one.

I'd love to see a spinoff with some combination of Murray, Daddy, Lyle and Mattie road-tripping around the country.

• Love 1

I am re-watching the after show and WOW Lauren's had major lip injections.  It looks like she can barely keep her mouth closed.

Lauren looked like a drag queen version of her Season 1 self.