Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E10: Love Is the Answer

The couples discuss what they've learned and deal-breakers for their relationships; and Scott surprises Jaclyn. Later, Carmen realizes a childhood dream when Adrian gives her the wedding she's always wanted.

Everything was about Janice. Everyone's relationships were about Janice. I don't know how Rocky puts up with her. There will be never be any growth for her. I know she is 60 but come on, the only one responsible for Janice and what she does is Janice and she is an asshole.

• Love 1

I'm glad that's over!  Boring and predictable.  The only one more in love with herself than Janice was Carmen.  I just don't understand why Rocky, a medical doctor, would be attracted to a smoking, substance abusing, plastic-surgery craving narcissist.  But then again, didn't she say he's been married and divorced 3 times?  So perhaps his judgment is a little off.   

• Love 2

I'm glad that's over! Boring and predictable. The only one more in love with herself than Janice was Carmen. I just don't understand why Rocky, a medical doctor, would be attracted to a smoking, substance abusing, plastic-surgery craving narcissist. But then again, didn't she say he's been married and divorced 3 times? So perhaps his judgment is a little off.

What bothers me the most is Rocky is a highly intelligent guy. His work is very well known. He has helped a lot of people. Is the Janice thing about him living out his teenage "I got a hot chick" fantasies? Because I don't get it.

I used to enjoy Janice's shows. Now I don't know if all the bad childhood stuff is surfacing to make her crazy or if it's an act to bring in cash.

• Love 1

72 views and not one comment? Did we all quit the show?

Janice somehow made Carmen's wedding all about her. They should have just renamed this season the Janice Show. Pure narcissist.

Sorry for the delayed reaction!  Binge watched it on Hulu which I know is really sad.

Carmen is fucking irritating. Adrian seems like a sweetheart.  I don't know how he puts up with that miserable, full of herself person.

Scott Stapp pleasantly surprised me.  I hope he stays on his bipolar meds.  He seemed like a really lovely person down deep.  What an asshole the biological father was.  I wonder how it helps someone have closure if the father sort of proves that he really didn't give a shit after all.  Is it just better to know for sure that he didn't give a shit or better to wonder if the father is just too embarrassed, too ashamed to reconnect.  

But holy cow, that song he sang and wrote for his wife?  BAD. I felt embarrassed for him.  His wife still has that beauty pageant thing going for her.  To me, she's really not all that attractive and she looks much older than she is.

Janice.  I can't find one thing redeeming about Janice Dickinson. I feel bad that she had a horrible childhood but it doesn't excuse her for being an ass to everyone around her.  I can't even imagine how hard it would be to look at her for more than 5 minutes because her face is so tragic now.

Kaila.  I don't believe her empowerment speech.  I think she'll still be looking for Joe's crumbs as soon as the show ends.  

Do we  know when this show was filmed?  Big Ang and Neil seemed happy and working through their issues when the show ended.  Now, in the wake of Big Ang's death, I saw that her and Neil had split up because she felt he never stepped up to the plate while she was fighting cancer.  Sad.  RIP Big Ang.