Type keyword(s) to search

Kathie Lee Gifford

Rhondinella
  • Start Topic

3 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Wow. I always wanted to see that movie she made with Craig Ferguson. Didn’t realize it came out so long ago. How did I miss it? Anyway she sounds enthusiastic and positive. I’m happy for her. 

I remember Today giving her all the time off for the movie. Then she came back and they had a big celebration of her return & the movie. It was sooooo long ago and I didn’t hear a thing about it being released or anything. I always said KLG does a lot everything but none of It very good. Now, she’s in Nashville writing music & songs which I don’t think many people will ever hear. She is always talking how busy she is but I think it’s for her but nothing the general public would care about. It was like her broadway show. They let her go on & on & on about but it closed shortly thereafter. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, SanDiegoInExile said:

I'm not sure it ever has been released, aside from a few private screenings.

Dang. I would have watched. I loved living in Scotland and miss the scenery. I also find Craig Ferguson so amusing. Ah well. 

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Bugaboo said:

Well, Kathie Lee gets her pie hole in again! The third hour of Today comes from Nashville and I just had a hunch. Sure enough!!  It's like she has become the expert on Nashville.. 😝

She was just on last week when jenna came back. I think lives in Nashville now?

She will never go away. She is part of the "family". 

puke.

Just now, seasons said:

She was just on last week when jenna came back. I think she lives in Nashville now?

She will never go away. She is part of the "family". 

puke.

• Love 1
On 11/18/2019 at 11:12 PM, BuckeyeLou said:

Kathie Lee's daughter, Cassidy, just got engaged.  I would imagine KLG will be busy helping plan the wedding.

Cody is engaged too! Must be kind of nice to see both your children happy.

• Love 2

Kathie Lee back as a remote guest talking about her recent star on Hollywood Walk of Fame.   Everyone was very congratulatory, but to me Kathie seems unhappy.  She says she just turned in another book. Says she’s very busy and out and about in Nashville.  However, at the end she asked them to let her fill in if anyone has to be out on Today.....sort of sad.  It’s difficult for me to understand why people can’t enjoy retiring. Why must you keep working so hard?  Can’t charity work, working out, hobbies be enough?   ...........later on I heard that Kathy is seeing someone special. She’s keeping it private.....idk....I didn’t pick up on that at first. I hope she’s happy.  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 3
On 4/29/2021 at 8:57 AM, SunnyBeBe said:

Kathie Lee back as a remote guest talking about her recent star on Hollywood Walk of Fame.   Everyone was very congratulatory, but to me Kathie seems unhappy.  She says she just turned in another book. Says she’s very busy and out and about in Nashville.  However, at the end she asked them to let her fill in if anyone has to be out on Today.....sort of sad.  It’s difficult for me to understand why people can’t enjoy retiring. Why must you keep working so hard?  Can’t charity work, working out, hobbies be enough?   ...........later on I heard that Kathy is seeing someone special. She’s keeping it private.....idk....I didn’t pick up on that at first. I hope she’s happy.  

Great points, Sunny. I think these people get so used to the bright spotlight and the perks of being on tv regularly, so much so that some have a hard time adjust. Kathie Lee also saw both her kids get married last year and build their own lives. Plus, frank is gone, hut with their age difference, it might have been a stretch to hope that they would see their golden years together. He was almost 25 years older than klg. She's had such a long show business career too. 

New man? That's good. I think she was crushing hard on Craig Ferguson, her costar in that movie they did together a few years ago. "Then Came You'" Actually it was a cute movie. Filmed in Scotland I think? Predictable plot but a fun escape.

• Love 1