Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E09: The Castle

ElectricBoogaloo
  • Start Topic

It was so sad when Betsy collapsed at home while Lou was calling her from the pay phone. I hope she survives.

Ted Danson is great as the sheriff. I am really rooting for him to survive too. He has such a sweet dynamic with Lou and Betsy and is a great grandfather to Molly too.

Edited by Mattipoo
  • Love 1
On 12/9/2015 at 10:23 AM, ChipBach said:

I noticed that the motel was the only place where you can find a touch tone phone.  They all had buttons, not dials.  I remember having touch tone phones in high school so they were not an anachronism.  The detail is so cool...

Weren't pulse dial phones a thing back then? You push the button and you get a series of little clicks corresponding to the number that worked the same way as rotary phones. I remember when I was a kid some push button phones would let you select pulse or tone.

On 12/7/2015 at 11:12 PM, aquarian1 said:

Are Lou and Hank the only competent cops in all of MN, ND and SD?

Hey now, Marge Gunderson working up there in Brainerd might like a word with you about incompetent cops.

Edited by Kel Varnsen
  • Love 1