Type keyword(s) to search

Chicago Med Spoilers & Speculation

ESS
  • Start Topic

11 hours ago, SnarkySheep said:

The teaser for the premiere shows Halstead running into the ED, a limp Natalie in his arms...

Seriously?? The man's a doctor; would he really lift an injured person, most likely with head trauma, and just have her head/neck dangling unsupported like that? FFS.

Yes, but this is Halstead, the only Doctor stupider than him is the one in his arms. The writers just phone this shit in don't they.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
On April 19, 2019 at 7:40 PM, Chick2Chic said:

I'm new to the Chicago franchises and watched the last season of all three on demand over the summer.   The only one I've seen older episodes of is PD.  My cable company ran them on ION and USA.    I'm looking forward to finding out how they resolve the cliff hangers on all three of them.

I quoted the Deadline piece because if I had to choose three actors/characters to lose it would be those three........especially that female doctor.

Edited by AnnA
1 hour ago, AnnA said:

The only one I've seen older episodes of is PD.

Because, as of right now, PD is the only one in the franchise sold into syndication. (The other two have been tried; no dice so far.) But I understand Dick Wolf is shopping his ENTIRE show catalog, with all Law & Order shows in the franchise [I count 5], all Chicago franchise shows, FBI, probably the upcoming FBI spinoff, and New York Undercover with its possible revival, to streaming outlets.

• Love 1

But Will has a lot of guilt from this whole thing because he was actually the cause of the crash. It wasn’t an accident. Tim Burke (Adam Petchel), son of mobster Ray Burke (Dennis Cockrum), drove a car straight into them in retalitaion for Will testifying against his father. Will has a lot of guilt because he has brought misery into Natalie’s life, and then he also needs to contend with Phillip (Ian Harding), who tells everyone he is Natalie’s fiancé, and Will, at first, decides that that must be what Natalie got in his car to tell him in the first place.

“Natalie will continue to have memory loss and also deal with emotional confusion,” executive producer Diane Frolov tells Parade.com in this exclusive interview. “She feels like she must have feelings for Phillip, but she doesn’t have them, but feels that that can be caused by this trauma. It’ll also impact her being a doctor. Even people around her might wonder if she’s making good decisions because of that injury, and then, of course, it continues the Will/Natalie story with Will doubting the engagement, doubting that that was what she was coming to tell him.”

https://parade.com/925533/paulettecohn/chicago-med-everything-you-need-to-know-for-season-five/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Well this sounds positively....awful. Why are they flogging this Manstead horse? It should have been sent to the knackery a long time ago.

• Love 3
On 9/20/2019 at 7:37 PM, Guildford said:

But Will has a lot of guilt from this whole thing because he was actually the cause of the crash. It wasn’t an accident. 

Maybe Natalie will forget Owen exists? That would certainly be a perk of all this...

Seriously, though, why should Will feel guilty about ANY of this? It all began because of his simply wanting to help an old family friend with his medical problems. The rest stemmed from the police and FBI backing him into a corner.

• Love 3