Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E10: The Greater Good

• Start Topic

They (the show) already killed friends in Afghanistan. I don't think they will kill Dimitri in spite of Henry's ineptitude.

I think they could if it means bringing the drama (or melodrama) for Henry as a character (and whatever that might do to his marriage for a while). I don't want them to, but they could kill the poor kid.

Edited by sinkwriter

Though I wouldn't be surprised if Henry single-handedly goes rogue and tries to save the kid. He's Super Captain Arm Candy. He could do it.

sinkwriter, That's Super Captain Arm Candy Man ( Kromm).

You need the "Man" for Superman and for Candy Man:

Who can take a sunrise?

Sprinkle it with dew

Cover it with chocolate and a miracle or two

The Candy Man

The Candy Man can

The Candy Man can 'cause he mixes it with love

And makes the world taste good

• Love 2

So Dar Adal and Saul Berenson were running security for the peace summit?  Am I misremembering that in less than a year the SoS has been in close proximity of at least 2 explosions, there's been 2 incidents where POTUS could potentially be incapacitated, and there was a hostage situation or something like that at the capitol?  

• Love 1

So Dar Adal and Saul Berenson were running security for the peace summit?  Am I misremembering that in less than a year the SoS has been in close proximity of at least 2 explosions, there's been 2 incidents where POTUS could potentially be incapacitated, and there was a hostage situation or something like that at the capitol?  

If they were running security, a frazzled and bipolar intelligence officer would at least be yelling at them about what is really going on, and Dar would just brush it off.

Then it might be stopped at the last second

• Love 1