Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E15: Reunion Part 2

Tara Ariano
  • Start Topic

Does anyone know when Part 2 is being shown? It was listed in my TV Guide for last night (Sunday) at 9PM but was not on then and it isn't listed for any other night this week. Thanks in advance for any info you can give me.

Does anyone know when Part 2 is being shown? It was listed in my TV Guide for last night (Sunday) at 9PM but was not on then and it isn't listed for any other night this week. Thanks in advance for any info you can give me.

Tuesday at 8pm :)

And the last couple of episodes from this season (starting with the real housewives episode) and the first part of the reunion replay at around 8 in the morning.

• Love 1

No problem, I just happened to see right when you posted and I was watching tv so I could scroll to see the definite time :).

I just read on Twitter than Connie is donating to a charity everytime Rocky looks up... She said she may go broke but it's a good cause.

• Love 3

I don't like Connie. I don't know why but something about her turns me off.

Eddie is a gross pig and his girlfriend must be desperate and/ or has low self-esteem.

So when is this new Below Deck show starting?

Edited by Neurochick
  • Like 1
  • Love 11

Eddie is such a scumbag! He is a total loon! He is 2 different people! It's scary to watch this!

Connie is a pig! Yeah she likes boys?! Yeah right! She is a phony kiss ass like her big douche boss eddie

• Love 6

Damn you, Bravo, and your decision to air this at 8PM instead of 9 or 10PM and making me miss it!  And damn me for not double checking.  Now I've got to wait until after midnight to see this trainwreck and, based on the comments thus far, I'm thinking I will be pretty annoyed/disappointed/pissed off.  Meh.

• Love 2

My PEOPLE!  I feel like I just got a warm hug from y'all.  Connie is a bitch.

Emile did look like a wounded puppy during the Rocky/Eddie hook up discussion.  And then Connie had to continue kicking him, every time she opened that piehole of hers.  Pay attention, Lee.

• Love 14

Sorry I don't wanna ruin the biggest wreck of a reunion for you! After seeing pt2- I could not stay silent. I was a Connie fan& eddie. They belong together- 2 miserable self righteous a-holes!

Oh, I don't expect anyone to refrain from "ruining" anything with tonight's reunion since it already aired and it's my own fault I missed it (and well, partially Bravo's fault for their random erractic scheduling). LOL  But damn, this already sounds brutal.

I don't think you missed much. The best part of the show for me was the preview clip I saw earlier with Captain Lee reading the riot act to Rocky again for her lack of accountability. Other than that, it was pretty dull. Meh.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I was never a big fan of Eddie's, and I'm glad the reunion, his lies, and his misogynistic behavior towards Rocky are exposing his gross character.

Even though everyone piled on Rocky, it seemed like the show was trying to redeem her a bit (ie. with her pseudo apology to Kate and Amy) - probably because they want her back.

Kate's Housewife tag lines for everyone were hilarious. She's a smart cookie.

Below Deck: Mediterranean! So that's why Ben wasn't on the mothership to start the season. Now it makes sense.

• Love 8

Ok, so I know obviously the show edits how things are shown so it's hard to gather timelines, but when Rocky was saying she only jumped off to go with Leon.., my impression is real life is that he didn't leave immediately, he obviously had time to pack his things and apparently leave honey in Kate's bed according to Twitter...so then it shows Rocky jumping off immediately when she hears to "go after him" when there is a good chance he was still on the boat, he surely wouldn't leave with out saying goodbye to his best bud, so if she truly wanted to leave and not come back, why not just leave with Leon of a tender? It was just super irrational that her plan was to actually jump off and swim to another ship /shore. In my opinion the jumping ship was likely more for attention/shock value, if she had time to think about taking her shirt off because the mic was $6,000... But she didn't have time to think about the fact that she would need money/Id/passport etc.!?

• Love 7

Connie may be smug, but I'm mostly fine with it because she seemed to focus it on Rocky who I feel is an attention seeking asshole of the highest order. And I'm glad that Captain Harold Lee continued to read her the riot act because Rocky continues to not get it. I'm also glad that Ben reiterated that Leon kept the galley filthy and unprofessional and that a yacht chef's job is to cater to the guests and not to force the guests to eat only what you want to cook. Leon could never get out of that restaurant mindset.

I feel like Kate did Housewife tag lines for everyone last season too.

Eddie is still a douche.

I felt bad for Emile.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 22

I find Connie to be a breath of fresh air - she doesn't sugar coat anything (looking at you Amy) or blow things up out of proportion.  She seems to have a nice, easy-going relationship with Emile where they can tease each other without hurting feelings.  Very grown up!

I don't find Eddie to be a misogynist because he was mean to one woman.  He seems to be very nice to all the other women.  I think that Emile had it right when he called Eddie a coward.

And Captain Lee needs to be on hand for all of Andy's interviews to set the record straight.  Even if he has never watched a Housewife show (and I'd be surprised if he did), I bet Captain Lee could cut right through the bullshit in any situation.

I cosign all of this. I did find it interesting that Connie said she had nice conversations with Rocky, but when a camera appeared she went all over the top. It doesn't surprise me at all, but I am a bit surprised that Connie mentioned it.

• Love 16

For me, Rocky 'revealing' that there were two more times with Eddie was more of a statement about herself than Eddie.  Despite what she said, her actions to me just proved that she was hung up on Eddie and wanted a relationship.  She just doesn't get it and she made herself look a whole lot more pathetic than Eddie being a jerk. 

I kind of felt sorry for Emile.  Wow.  Rocky says that Eddie was the only guy she was attracted to on the yacht.  What a slap in the face and you could see it on Emile's face.  I didn't like Emile during the season but whoa....  You are a bitch Rocky.

I had no problem with what Connie said about Rocky.  I generally like Connie....except for the smearing of food on her breasts.  But she is a tough broad.  She has to be in her job.  I also think there's a whole lot of emotions hidden under that exterior.

Gotta love Capt (Harold) Lee.  I agree with others that he should be at all reunions.

Loved Kate's taglines.  Just as I loved her 'fonts' and 'gods'.

Yay to me.  There was discussion about Capt Lee's blog not mentioning looking forward to work with Eddie and I said maybe Eddie announced he wasn't coming back.  Yep.  He's not.  OK.  Not being conceited.  I just like giving myself a high five when I get something right once in a while.

Also loved Ben saying the kitchen was a mess.  Screw you Leon.  You're not all that....  Not that I don't find Ben annoying at times.

• Love 17

I cosign all of this. I did find it interesting that Connie said she had nice conversations with Rocky, but when a camera appeared she went all over the top. It doesn't surprise me at all, but I am a bit surprised that Connie mentioned it.

And that they aired it!  

I think Rocky looks up when she's remembering her lines.  Like during her comments about the Eddie affair nonsense.  In my opinion, she's no victim, and he's an asshole of the highest order.  He needs to watch back and learn his 'tells,' because his reaction to her talking about their post-show hookups was almost exactly his reaction to the reveal on the show ("why do you keep saying that?").  He should probably go into politics, too.  He's got the whole "apology" thing down pretty good.

They should've streamlined this into one, especially since the last 5 minutes were a commercial.  Speaking of- here's to a new crew, and hopefully the end of Rocky (fresh drama is needed).

• Love 1

It seemed like everyone made a pact before the reunion started to not give Rocky any of their emotion no matter what she said.  Instead of letting her accusations that Kate was drinking turn into a screamfest, everyone just let the subject trickle down to nothing.  Same with Rocky saying she slept with Eddie 2 more times - yes, he denied it, but he also did so in a way that was very shrug-whatever.  It was as if they all promised not to let her get a rise out of them, no matter what, because that's the best way to take the air out of her sails.  And if that's true, that they all agreed to just eyeroll In unison until she goes away, then I applaud them for it.

I'm ready for the Mediterranean season.  Did they say when it would air?  I didn't catch any dates.

• Love 19

I'm starting to think Connie doesn't like Rocky.

Hee! No one seemed too enamored with Rocky, even Emile, who still seemed to like her when they departed Eros.

Did they ever show Captain Lee's response to Rocky asking him if he was going to hold on to his issue with her not owning up to her actions for the rest of his life? I thought they cut to commercial and when they came back it felt like that was skipped over. I might have not been watching as closely because I was a raging drunk with my mug of wine.

For me, Rocky 'revealing' that there were two more times with Eddie was more of a statement about herself than Eddie.  Despite what she said, her actions to me just proved that she was hung up on Eddie and wanted a relationship.  She just doesn't get it and she made herself look a whole lot more pathetic than Eddie being a jerk.

I concur. If they hooked up two more times why would she even bother? Does she have low self esteem or something, because I think Eddie's behavior on the boat was pretty clear that it was never going to be more than a hook up. Hell, if she hooked up with him once after the show and a relationship did not happen, why would she think it would happen after another hook up? I do not really buy Rocky thinking they would have a relationship off the boat and that this was anything more than friends with benefit.

I kind of felt sorry for Emile.  Wow.  Rocky says that Eddie was the only guy she was attracted to on the yacht.  What a slap in the face and you could see it on Emile's face.  I didn't like Emile during the season but whoa....  You are a bitch Rocky.

That was a shitty thing for her to say while Emile was there. I call bullshit on that too, because she did seem to be attracted to Emile at the start of the season and when Dane came onboard she seemed interested in him for a bit. Unless it is all a game to her or another way for her to get camera time. Who knows.

Edited by Misslindsey
  • Love 10

Is it just me or did anyone else notice how the crew did not answer the question abut whether kate drinks on charter. I think even Andy asked the question and they all remained silent, even Kate. Now, if that were catagorically untrue, wouldn't you want to shut that down asap? Kate was also mum on that score. I am always suspicious of people who do not answer a direct question, particularly when it is something you would not want people talking about if it were untrue. It really surprised me how someone even said "I don't want to go there."  Really? You don't want to shut down a baseless rumor about a colleague you respect? It's like no one wanted to be caught in a direct lie.

Dunno Just one last late night thought.

Edited by Chickabiddy
  • Love 10

I felt badly for Emile too. Rocky was pretty harsh. She is a user who craves attention; bad combo.

I was thinking that Rocky looks up a lot because maybe she thinks it makes her eyes look bigger? And now it's turned into a habit. Did anyone catch that she said she "fell in love" with Eddie as a friend?

Will this cast be back? I couldn't tell if they are switching to a new crew permanently.

Has Connie ever hooked up with anyone? I only caught the last part of this season, no earlier seasons.

• Love 5

Is it just me or did anyone else notice how the crew did not answer the question abut whether kate drinks on charter. I think even Andy asked the question and they all remained silent, even Kate. Now, if that were catagorically untrue, wouldn't you want to shut that down asap? Kate was also mum on that score. I am always suspicious of people who do not answer a direct question, particularly when it is something you would not want people talking about if it were untrue. It really surprised me how someone even said "I don't want to go there."  Really? You don't want to shut down a baseless rumor about a colleague you respect? It's like no one wanted to be caught in a direct lie.

Dunno Just one last late night thought.

Actually, on part one of the reunion Kate said 'no' when Andy asked her.

• Love 4

Did they ever show Captain Lee's response to Rocky asking him if he was going to hold on to his issue with her not owning up to her actions for the rest of his life? I thought they cut to commercial and when they came back it felt like that was skipped over. I might have not been watching as closely because I was a raging drunk with my mug of wine.

I hope your house was okay after it caught on fire!  ;)

Okay, so it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be.  One, I didn't think it was such a "let's all pile on Rocky!" reunion.  Unfortunately, Andy obviously asked questions that had a lot to do with Rocky and her antics, so people had to answer the questions and/or express how they felt about them.  I think for the most part, everyone was very diplomatic with their answers, especially Amy.  And I don't really care that Connie said something like, "I didn't say I 'hated' you; I said I don't like you."  She was being honest and not fake, so I can appreciate that.  Again, even Connie was being diplomatic at that point because she said she had good conversations with Rocky when the cameras weren't around and that if they went away on vacation together, they'd probably have a good time.

Boy, for someone who said she felt like she didn't have any friends but one on the boat, Rocky sure did feel like she had a lot of friends on the boat!  Here's what I mean:

- Rocky literally jumped ship when Leon was fired because she felt like he was her only friend on the boat.

- It hurt when she saw Amy saying some negative things about Rocky behind her back because she felt like she and Amy were actually friends.

- It hurt when Rocky thought Connie said she hated Rocky because she genuinely thought they were friends.

- It sucked when Eddie started treating her like crap because she thought they were friends and that "friends with benefits" usually act like friends.

- Rocky thought it was absolutely fine to tell Emile about her and Eddie hooking up because she felt like Emile was her only friend on the boat.

Jesus Christmas, Rocky... make up your mind!  Did you think you had friends or not??

I truly think Rocky is so desperate not only for attention (I know, hello, Captain [Harold Lee] Obvious!), but for everyone to like her.  When Kate was "softening up" to her (I'll get to that in a second) and saying that she was entertained by Rocky's singing at times, that she did want Rocky to be on her side, and now was willing to give Rocky "the list," Rocky, nearly gleaming with pride, was immediately ready to accept her "apology" and practically leapt off of the couch to give her hug.

I do also think that the starving need to be loved and accepted by everyone is even greater with males than with females.  Look at Rocky's face with the big Cheshire cat grin whenever Don, Ben, and Andy spoke about how the guys thought she was hot and did things to jeopardize their jobs because of how hot she is.  She craves that as desperately as a crack addict craves their next hit.  It does make me wonder if she specifically chose to do things like diving and surfing because they were things that showed off her body and ass in a bathing suit at all times.  Wouldn't surprise me in the least if that was even partially true.

I almost wish Kate didn't accept a hug from Rocky.  Partly because I think it was fake deep down and partly because I feel like it opens the doors for the producers to team them up again for another season and go for a Kate vs. Amy friendship redemption arc.  NO, just NO.  Make Rocky go away NOW and FOREVER, please and thank you.

I once again want to so desperately believe that Rocky and Eddie didn't hook up two more times after filming the show, but sadly, I do think there's some truth to that as well.  1) Why would Rocky get so specific about when it happened (she mentioned that each time was when they were doing interviews or whatever for the show) and bold-faced liars don't tend to get very specific in their lies, and 2) I think the only reason Eddie denied it so nonchalantly is because he knew, without a doubt, that she had no tangible proof this time.  When it happened after filming, there were certainly no cameras around that could've picked up any video or audio like they did on the boat, so he didn't run the risk of Bravo cutting in with that footage.  Plus, he probably made sure there were no texts, e-mails, record of calls, etc. before, during or after their subsequent hookups because he learned his lesson the first time.  (I'm sure Rocky would've jumped right in with any tangible proof like she was so willing to do on the boat with Emile if there was any.)  While he said he wasn't back together with his girlfriend when they hooked up after filming, so he could've freely admitted to it, he probably still lied to cover his ass because he said he was at least working on getting back together with her during that time frame and I'm sure she, like most girls, probably made him swear up and down that he didn't and would never again bang Rocky from the moment he confessed to his girlfriend what happened with Rocky.

Maybe he did vow to not give any reaction to Rocky's antics and revelations, but even so, if I were him and there wasn't one iota of truth to it, I still would've pulled a Kristen vs. Sonja RHofNY reunion show moment by jumping up from the couch and shimmying while mock yelling to Rocky, "You're deluuuuusionaaaaal!"  (And I so would've high fived him for that all the live long day.)

Aaaaanyway, that's all the rambles I have on that for now.  Oh, and as for the Mediterranean spin-off, I wanted to look forward to it, but sadly, after seeing the previews, I'm not.  The previews totally reeks of when I was such a huge fan of the first few seasons of "The Real World" and then ended up hating it and never watching it again once they decided to jump the shark and only cast people who were "hot" and willing to hook up left and right as well as start bullshit drama.  No, thanks. 

Edited by LIGirl
  • Love 16

I don't like Connie. I don't know why but something about her turns me off.

I think Connie was jealous of Rocky because all the guys went for Rocky even when Connie slathered peanut butter and other food sources on her boobs.  Her dislike for Rocky seemed to come out of nowhere to me since we never saw Rocky do anything to Connie but try to be her friend and help her slather stuff on her boobs.

I don't hold Rocky responsible for Emile's emotions.  She was always honest with him and even told him about her hookup with Eddie first.  If Emile still has a crush on her, it's not because Rocky led him on.  She told him numerous times and even in the infamous note that she wasn't interested in him that way.  She didn't hook up with Emile, so she owes him nothing.  That's just my opinion.

Edited by swankie
  • Love 6

Most telling thing about Rocky .... Andy rattles off her effect on men:  Don diving in after her, Emile pining after her, Eddie banging her.  And she grins ear to ear upon hearing this.

She wasn't hurt because she couldn't continue the relationship with Eddie. She was hurt because she wanted to brag to everyone that she and Eddie "totally had a thing this whole time."  And when Eddie denied it and Kate yawned, it sent her off the deep end. Literally.

There was zero, ZERO, reason for her to bring up their supposed two additional encounters after the show.  What is she trying to prove?  But she can't resist boasting.  And, yeah, Eddie was probably lying about the post-show hook ups to save his relationship with his girlfriend, but Rocky should have kept private things private.

Edited by RemoteControlFreak
  • Love 17

Okay, so it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be.  One, I didn't think it was such a "let's all pile on Rocky!" reunion.  Unfortunately, Andy obviously asked questions that had a lot to do with Rocky and her antics, so people had to answer the questions and/or express how they felt about them.  I think for the most part, everyone was very diplomatic with their answers, especially Amy.  And I don't really care that Connie said something like, "I didn't say I 'hated' you; I said I don't like you."  She was being honest and not fake, so I can appreciate that.  Again, even Connie was being diplomatic at that point because she said she had good conversations with Rocky when the cameras weren't around and that if they went away on vacation together, they'd probably have a good time.

Boy, for someone who said she felt like she didn't have any friends but one on the boat, Rocky sure did feel like she had a lot of friends on the boat!  Here's what I mean:

- Rocky literally jumped ship when Leon was fired because she felt like he was her only friend on the boat.

- It hurt when she saw Amy saying some negative things about Rocky behind her back because she felt like she and Amy were actually friends.

- It hurt when Rocky thought Connie said she hated Rocky because she genuinely thought they were friends.

- It sucked when Eddie started treating her like crap because she thought they were friends and that "friends with benefits" usually act like friends.

- Rocky thought it was absolutely fine to tell Emile about her and Eddie hooking up because she felt like Emile was her only friend on the boat.

Jesus Christmas, Rocky... make up your mind!  Did you think you had friends or not??

I truly think Rocky is so desperate not only for attention (I know, hello, Captain [Harold Lee] Obvious!), but for everyone to like her.  When Kate was "softening up" to her (I'll get to that in a second) and saying that she was entertained by Rocky's singing at times, that she did want Rocky to be on her side, and now was willing to give Rocky "the list," Rocky, nearly gleaming with pride, was immediately ready to accept her "apology" and practically leapt off of the couch to give her hug.

I almost wish Kate didn't accept a hug from Rocky.  Partly because I think it was fake deep down and partly because I feel like it opens the doors for the producers to team them up again for another season and go for a Kate vs. Amy friendship redemption arc.  NO, just NO.  Make Rocky go away NOW and FOREVER, please and thank you.

I once again want to so desperately believe that Rocky and Eddie didn't hook up two more times after filming the show, but sadly, I do think there's some truth to that as well.  1) Why would Rocky get so specific about when it happened (she mentioned that each time was when they were doing interviews or whatever for the show) and bold-faced liars don't tend to get very specific in their lies, and 2) I think the only reason Eddie denied it so nonchalantly is because he knew, without a doubt, that she had no tangible proof this time.  When it happened after filming, there were certainly no cameras around that could've picked up any video or audio like they did on the boat, so he didn't run the risk of Bravo cutting in with that footage.  Plus, he probably made sure there were no texts, e-mails, record of calls, etc. before, during or after their subsequent hookups because he learned his lesson the first time.  (I'm sure Rocky would've jumped right in with any tangible proof like she was so willing to do on the boat with Emile if there was any.)  While he said he wasn't back together with his girlfriend when they hooked up after filming, so he could've freely admitted to it, he probably still lied to cover his ass because he said he was at least working on getting back together with her during that time frame and I'm sure she, like most girls, probably made him swear up and down that he didn't and would never again bang Rocky from the moment he confessed to his girlfriend what happened with Rocky.

Yes! I loved and enjoyed your whole post so much, LIGirl, and your humor is on point too.

What I liked better about this half of the reunion was that it wasn't completely dominated by Rocky's blathering, and it seemed as though we heard a *little* bit more evenly from the others. That said, another commenter mentioned on the Reunion Pt. 1 thread that Rocky had a hand in pretty much every ounce of drama or conflict on the boat (and when she wasn't directly involved, she inserted herself), so it kind of makes sense that she would have something to say about everything. I just wish it wasn't at the expense of the other crew members' talk time. 

LIGirl makes a great point about Rocky and all her "friends" vs. "I had nobody." She really contradicts herself a lot, which makes her seem much less credible, and makes it harder for me to feel sympathetic towards her. I loved that Captain Lee drilled into her that the fire didn't just happen to *her*, and they were all rattled by it, so it doesn't justify her subsequent behavior, nor does her litany of excuses justify not being accountable or apologetic. Her asking if he's going to hold onto those feelings "for the rest of [his] life" seems like just another way to deflect on someone other than herself. Not to mention, she chose to say that, rather than take a moment to show some contrition or own up to her actions. I mean, who knows? Maybe she did respond more thoughtfully, and Bravo chose to edit it out, but for some reason, I kinda doubt it.

I *really* hope Eddie didn't go back to Rocky for the romps she claims they had after the season ended, but I agree that if it actually happened, it would say worse things about Rocky than Eddie. She said he seemed like 2 people, that he treated her so poorly after their initial hookups, and she was so wounded by it, and then she goes back for more? I can give Eddie a little bit of a pass for that, mostly because I don't give men much credit when it comes to good judgement on free sex -- sorry guys -- but Rocky seemed to just be throwing that out there to get a reaction and more attention. Just my opinion. 

I cringed when Ben said he was proud of Eddie, after the women were all saying they actually felt bad for Rocky when Eddie iced her out and renounced their hookup. I adore Ben, but that seemed like a bad choice of words at a bad time. I imagine he was referring more to the fact that Eddie finally had a "bad boy" moment after being such a Cub Scout for so long, but I wish he hadn't said it right then. Oh well.

I sincerely hope the Kate/Rocky make up session wasn't meant to lay the groundwork for reuniting them in season 4, but if I really think about it, if Rocky came back next season a DIFFERENT PERSON -- i.e. a hardworking, stable, grounded member of the interior team, and not a batshit crazy, dog-in-heat, performing to the camera -- I might come around to liking her more. I think her voice and laugh might still drive me nuts, but if she wasn't such a desperate shit show, at least I wouldn't have to taste bile every time she appears. Still, Bravo, if you're listening: Please don't bring Rocky back. While it's true that the season would be less of a rollercoaster without her and maybe some would consider that "boring," it's a shame when one person's need for attention/fame eclipses everything else that makes the show great. It's basically like RHOBH without Brandi Glanville; it may not be as spicy and dramatic, but it also won't be as painful and enraging. I strongly dislike being an unwilling supporter of people that are so desperately attention-seeking, just because I want to watch the rest of a show that they're on. And after a while, it starts to piss me off to the point where I throw the baby out with the bathwater, and just stop watching the show.

Edited by saltskin
  • Love 6

I agree Kate's tag lines were awesome! Far better than the majority of the actual ones the Howives use. I loved the one for Dane especially: "I'm here for a good time, not a long time." BWAH! And Amy's was perfect for her: "The grass is always greener on the bright side."

I'm guessing there might be a Secrets Revealed episode next week and maybe there's more unseen footage from the reunion, since I also believe they were asked before a commercial break if they'd still be in yatching 3 years from now and we never got to see their answers, as well as the previously mentioned "Are you going to hold onto that for the rest of your life?" comment by Rocky to Lee. I also seem to remember a clip that was shown of Rocky claiming Kate was too intoxicated to teach her and we never saw this fully play out.

No premiere date yet for Mediterranean, most likely a little while after this one ends to avoid over saturation of this show. Maybe January or February while it's cold and snowy in most places so people can get to see warm, tropical areas. I'm glad there will be a few familiar faces on board with Ben and Connie.

Glad to hear Amy has herself a boyfriend, she deserves it!

Concerning the Eddie hooking up with Rocky after the show thing, I'd like to bring something up: In Rocky's post show "where are they now" interview for Bravo, she made up stuff about cooking for Captain Lee and his wife and I think a few other things she made up as well, that she got called out on and tried to say she was just joking. I can believe Eddie really went to visit her at her hotel and maybe said in a joking manner "We're not on the boat anymore" and she took that and ran with it. I otherwise can't believe Eddie would really be that stupid to hook up with her again after everything that's happened and especially knowing she'd use it against him. And Rocky for being equally stupid to go along with it after the way he treated her the first time. Guess they're both that stupid and that horny.

Speaking of Eddie, I don't think he needs to apologize for the hookups or anything, but I feel like he owed her an apology for making it seem like she lied. He doesn't owe her anything as far as her thinking it was more or for stopping the hookups, but he does IMO owe her an apology for the way he treated her after the hookups. He never owned up to the fact he gaslighted her. I think it's wise for him to take a step back and get away from this environment for awhile. He probably got tons of backlash from viewers as well as Capt Lee and decided it's probably better for him to stay closer to home, away from cameras, and to work on his relationship.

I don't feel like what Rocky said to Amy and Kate or the hug were genuine. I think she was saying it because she felt like she was supposed to. If she really was sorry about it, she would have said "I know I wasn't the easiest to teach and that I had a bad attitude sometimes, I'm sorry you had to put up with that." She spun it in a way to make us feel bad for her (paraphrasing here): "Sorry you got stuck with little ole dumb me, shucks." I think Kate probably also knew the hug was not genuine but had she rejected the hug, it might have set Rocky off and given her more ammunition against Kate: "See, she really does hate me guys!" I doubt Rocky is coming or will be asked back so Kate just needs to give her a hug and probably never see her again. At least they can leave on a semi-peaceful note.

Mrs. Captain Lee loving the Capt Lee ad is cute. I thought it was hilarious when he explained the reason why he doesn't eat with the crew is so that they can talk shit about him if they want to lol

You could see on Emile's face how hurt he really was and still is by Rocky. Her comment about only being attracted to Eddie is a complete lie. As someone noted above there were flirtations going on at the start with Emile as well as with Dane. And I know why she lost interest in them both eventually but it doesn't erase the fact she ever liked them to begin with.

I'd like to point out that I disagree with an above post saying liars don't get specific. I think bad liars don't get specific. People who are great at lying though I think do get very specific with details because it makes what they're saying more believable. I can imagine Rocky doing that.

I did notice how when directly asked if Kate was drinking that instead of saying "No!" Amy gave a non answer by saying talking about it is petty. That says to me that it might be true and Amy is afraid that if she rats Kate out she will treat her horribly again. Her answer isn't a lie but it also keeps her on Kate's good side. Amy is very diplomatic like that.

• Love 7

Eddie's lucky he hooked up with such a lunatic. Because she draws a lot of attention away from the fact that he's a very smooth liar with no conscience.

He steadily and earnestly insisted they didn't have sex on the boat, even though there were cameras and mics everywhere. Then when it was revealed they had sex, he gave a dramatic performance that indicated he loathed Rocky and could barely stand to be in the same country with her. Within days of that they had sex in a hotel room (I believe Rocky), and he steadily denied that on the reunion show with absolutely no emotion whatsoever.

That's some bizarre and disturbing behavior right there - the lying and the return to the, um, well after rejecting her and mistreating her. I suspect Lee is happy to fob Eddie off onto a Baltimore tugboat.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Love 10

Rocky should have taken a page from the HoWives scripts and simply declared "you KNOW what you did!" to Eddie.  The speculation is much more damaging than the unproved "we hooked up twice after filming".

I agree with the poster who thinks Rocky may look up all the time to make her eyes look bigger, because they are slits when she looks straight on.  And when answering questions (not accusing someone) I don't think I ever saw her look that person in the eyes.  She always looked up at the "sparkly butterflies" or whatever shit she threw out in Part I.

Anyone have a rundown of Kate's Housewives tag lines, because me and my mug totally missed that.

• Love 1

No premiere date yet for Mediterranean, most likely a little while after this one ends to avoid over saturation of this show. Maybe January or February while it's cold and snowy in most places so people can get to see warm, tropical areas. I'm glad there will be a few familiar faces on board with Ben and Connie.

Is Connie on the Mediterranean season? I just saw Ben in the previews. I got the impression she stayed on with Captain Lee, but I am probably wrong.

I did notice how when directly asked if Kate was drinking that instead of saying "No!" Amy gave a non answer by saying talking about it is petty. That says to me that it might be true and Amy is afraid that if she rats Kate out she will treat her horribly again. Her answer isn't a lie but it also keeps her on Kate's good side. Amy is very diplomatic like that.

I suspect most of them drink on charter. They just do not get drunk and unable to do their jobs. They cannot really have a glass of wine or a beer after work like most people, until after the charter guests leave and they have free time. I do not care if they have a drink now and then on charter if it does not get in the way of their job.

• Love 10

Eddie's lucky he hooked up with such a lunatic. Because she draws a lot of attention away from the fact that he's a very smooth liar with no conscience.

He steadily and earnestly insisted they didn't have sex on the boat, even though there were cameras and mics everywhere. Then when it was revealed they had sex, he gave a dramatic performance that indicated he loathed Rocky and could barely stand to be in the same country with her. Within days of that they had sex in a hotel room (I believe Rocky), and he steadily denied that on the reunion show with absolutely no emotion whatsoever.

That's some bizarre and disturbing behavior right there - the lying and the return to the, um, well after rejecting her and mistreating her. I suspect Lee is happy to fob Eddie off onto a Baltimore tugboat.

Perfect. Every single word. Perfection.

• Love 2

---

Speaking of Eddie, I don't think he needs to apologize for the hookups or anything, but I feel like he owed her an apology for making it seem like she lied. He doesn't owe her anything as far as her thinking it was more or for stopping the hookups, but he does IMO owe her an apology for the way he treated her after the hookups. He never owned up to the fact he gaslighted her. I think it's wise for him to take a step back and get away from this environment for awhile. He probably got tons of backlash from viewers as well as Capt Lee and decided it's probably better for him to stay closer to home, away from cameras, and to work on his relationship.

---

You could see on Emile's face how hurt he really was and still is by Rocky. Her comment about only being attracted to Eddie is a complete lie. As someone noted above there were flirtations going on at the start with Emile as well as with Dane. And I know why she lost interest in them both eventually but it doesn't erase the fact she ever liked them to begin with.

---

I was looking for Connie in the preview for the Mediterranean season of Below Deck, but I never saw her. It looked like a different boat, and the captain was certainly different, so I’m guessing they didn’t actually film on the “EROS” while it was in the Med. I know we’ll see Ben, but I doubt we’ll be seeing Connie. To me, it looked like mostly Eurotrash on that boat. It might have been entertaining to see rednecky Connie try to get along with them.

About Kate drinking on charter:  I wouldn’t be surprised at all if Kate -- and many of the other cast/crew -- were guilty of drinking on charter occasionally, so it didn’t shock me when nobody copped to actually seeing Kate drinking. I believe that in this half of the reunion, Amy even answered the question of having seen Kate drink on charter by saying something like “that’s beside the point” (and saying it was “petty” of Rocky to bring that up during the first half). My guess is that anyone who has had a drink on charter knows they would be a hypocrite for calling Kate out on it, and that they wouldn’t want to have their own similar behavior exposed, especially when in reality, it’s a serious disciplinary issue. It makes sense to me that this would be why nobody would outright object to Rocky saying Kate was drinking. That, or they just want to ignore another of Rocky’s baseless accusations, rather than give it life by arguing over it, but I suspect it was the former. Regardless, I seriously doubt Kate would ever let herself get "drunk" during a charter. She doesn't seem like someone who would compromise their performance on the job. Hell, we never even saw her drunk OFF charter! I'm pretty sure Bravo would have shown that footage if it existed. They sure enjoyed showing Kat when she was drunk on other seasons.

I also agree with BogoGog24 that Eddie owes Rocky an apology, at least for his steadfast lying and trying to gaslight her. I’m guessing he feels he doesn’t need to apologize because her bad behavior trumped his, but if that’s really how he justifies it, he’d be wrong. One thing has nothing to do with the other, and the honorable thing to do would be to apologize for his part. I can totally see why he would want to distance himself from her, but that doesn’t exonerate him for vehemently denying they hooked up, and then spewing reasons to discredit her. I do hope Eddie comes back for another season, if only for a chance to publicly redeem himself, but if he’s serious about staying and working things out with his girlfriend, I can see why he wouldn’t want to put their relationship through that strain again. Still, it stinks to go out on such a low note.

I really felt badly for Emile. He really does seem like a sweet guy, and Rocky was just so persistently insensitive and dismissive of him. That is, when she wasn’t using him. I know he can be a dolt and he says some really cringeworthy things sometimes, but he seems to have a very good heart, and a sense of honor and chivalry that are pretty hard to come by these days, particularly in kids his age.

Edited by saltskin
  • Love 4

Most telling thing about Rocky .... Andy rattles off her effect on men:  Don diving in after her, Emile pining after her, Eddie banging her.  And grins ear to ear upon hearing this.

She wasn't hurt because she couldn't continue the relationship with Eddie. She was hurt because she wanted to brag to everyone that she and Eddie "totally had a thing this whole time."  And when Eddie denied it ad Kate yawned, it set her off the deep end. Literally.

There was zero, ZERO, reason for her to bring up their supposed two additional encounters after the show.  What is she trying to prove?  But she can't resist boasting.  And, yeah, Eddie was probably lying about the post-show hook ups to save his relationship with his girlfriend, but Rocky should have kept private things private.

Agreed! See this is what i don't get. Why is okay that Rocky decides not to keep private things private? That's the part that really rubs me the wrong way. It's ALWAYS unacceptable to just start blabbing about sexual encounters. It's the staple dick move everywhere. Men boasting about conquests to each other in the locker room, on the golf course, in the mens club...yada yada yada. The whole "never kiss and tell" movement is based solely on the idea of you don't do that. Ugggh and Eddie is the asshole cause he isn't impressed with Rocky's need to kiss and tell and doesn't want to confirm it? It's so funny to me that he gets such flack for it. So that's the way things work? The minute someone decides to share your personal business to any and everyone you're obligated to spill the beans? Yeah, not.

• Love 10

I'm curious why it's so heinous to deny something you don't want EVERYONE to know. I mean I get that there's lying involved and denials and all that but come on. You mean to tell me that Eddie is now some horrendous monster because he went completely left denying something that wasn't anyone else's business in the first place and in the process got mad and wasn't dealing with it all happily and positively? I think that pulling what Rocky pulled deserved what Rocky got. Had she been more mature about addressing Eddie's ghosting (cause that's pretty much what Eddie was initially guilty of granted but that was between THEM) instead of the childish BS of bringing everyone else in on it then the rest of the bad behavior wouldn't have gone to the place it went. I'm not saying it's all good but I'm not surprised that Eddie is being rather dismissive of Rocky at this point cause when all is said and done, He fucked her while he was on a Ross and Rachel "break" with his girl, she started acting cray cray and he decided he wanted off the crazy train but failed to send the memo properly. The rest of his behavior was a direct result of Rocky's unnecessary escalation of their PERSONAL problem so to me it really isn't all that serious. I don't think this situation shows any "true" colors it just shows that Eddie, like most people, will have enough of the crazies like Rocky and will not entertain the delusional. If he hooked up with her afterwards so what? Sex is sex and that's what Rocky decided to offer and he wasn't with his girlfriend apparently so, what? he's supposed to claim every time he bangs her? That's just odd to me. I think it's more offensive when a person decides to put all of your personal sexual business on blast to whoever will listen and the way she actually forced that information on some of the crew was even more repulsive than anything Eddie did.

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Love 21

I curious why it's so heinous to deny something you don't want EVERYONE to know. I mean I get that there's lying involved and denials and all that but come on. You mean to tell me that Eddie is now some horrendous monster because he went completely left denying something that wasn't anyone else's business in the first place and in the process got mad and wasn't dealing with it all happily and positively? I think that pulling what Rocky pulled deserved what Rocky got. Had she been more mature about addressing Eddie's ghosting (cause that's pretty much what Eddie was initially guilty of granted) instead of the childish BS of bringing everyone else in on it then the rest of the bad behavior wouldn't have gone to the place it went. I'm not saying it's all good but I'm not surprised that Eddie is being rather dismissive of Rocky at this point cause when all is said and done, He fucked her while he was on a Ross and Rachel "break" with his girl, she started acting cray cray and he decided he wanted off the crazy train but failed to send the memo properly. The rest of his behavior was a direct result of Rocky's unnecessary escalation of their PERSONAL problem so to me it really isn't all that serious. I don't think this situation shows any "true" colors it just shows that Eddie, like most people, will have enough of the crazies like Rocky and will not entertain the delusional. If he hooked up with her afterwards so what? Sex is sex and that's what Rocky decided to offer and he wasn't with his girlfriend apparently so, what? he's supposed to claim every time he bangs.her? That's just odd to me.I think it's more offensive when a personal decides to put all of your personal sexual business on blast to whoever will listen and the way she actually forced that information on some of the crew was even more repulsive than anything Eddie did.

THIS!!! Standing and clapping.!

• Love 9

I'm curious why it's so heinous to deny something you don't want EVERYONE to know.

I think those of us who think his behavior is heinous have explained it before but I'll take one more crack at it. The malice and the way he tried to portray her as the liar is what made it so contemptible.  No conscience. I'll just retire to my shiny, little, bubble of happy where I don't let people like him in. Or the Rockys. Or the Kates.  Because, I don't want to know about their messiness. When I get tired of hearing their brand of bs on my reality TV, I can turn it off or shut my laptop. La la la.  IRL, don't know, don't wanna know people like them.

I'll add Ben to that big pile of seedy because dude is.

• Love 11

I've thought way too much about Rocky. Lol. I feel like she isn't a bad person but an extreme attention hog. She has probably been told how adorable she is her whole life and needs the attention of men to affirm herself. Problem she runs into is that she hasn't yet figured out that doesn't work well for a long term relationship. Hence her "I need a real man" quote thinking that is going to resolve her issues. This may be true Rocky but the other side of that equation is that men want a real woman, which means everything can't always be about you. I don't know if she will ever get that cause she is so I engrossed in wowing all the men. I had to laugh because at the end of the reunion when they were toasting, she was really laying the flirt thing she does on Andy. Did anyone else notice this? Oh Rocky never change.

Edited by FanOfTheFans
  • Love 2

As much as I can't stand Rocky, I think she absolutely was telling the truth about the post-show encounters. 

Heck, before the show even began they showed them greeting each other with a big hug and smiles.  I found that peculiar, but heck, bygones.   She had that in her pocket, and despite his knowing that, he continued the "my biggest regret is banging that skank" line.  

Let's be honest - he could have said "You know, I was on the rebound and I shouldn't have slept with a coworker, and I regret all the ugliness that followed when I tried to cover it up. Whatever our other differences, and as much as I think she should have honored our agreement to keep it private, I shouldn't have been as harsh as I was, and I'm sorry, Rocky."  I mean, he had months to come up with SOMETHING relatively conciliatory/gentlemanly that would get him off the hook with viewers, at the least.  

Would she have kept her mouth shut about the after show hookups?  Maybe, maybe not.  But by layering the "ugh, can't believe I banged the crazy" narrative, he guaranteed she'd bring it up.  

He's a terrible liar and the reactions of the rest of the cast were not the reactions of people who just want the crazed lying nutbag to shut the fuck up.  They were pretty universally "damn, you fell for it AGAIN, Dumbass?!!!"  i.e. they believed it on some level.  

• Love 8

No conscience? Okay I guess. I just think its more contemptible to force someone to even have a conversation about where he's put his dick so I'm not getting it. Of course he's gonna call her a liar. The other route is to admit to something that didn't need to be public knowledge. Just because someone put something private  out there and it IS true doesn't mean that a person is obligated to confirm it or is obligated not to deny it. I just think that there's nothing wrong with trying to discredit someone who is rudely sharing personal/private information that they shouldn't be sharing.

Guess what, A guy runs around and tells people that I blew him on the first date, then in the car outside of a bar last night Imma call him a fucking liar and delusional, not to mention a FUCK YOU, even if it is true because it's downright fucked up for that information to be callously shared and even worse for people to expect me to confirm it. That's just all kinds of gross to me and the type of person that would put something like that on blast is a very ugly person and deserves as much shade as I throw at them cause again kissing and telling is just wrong on so many levels. Deciding to humiliate, just cause you got a hair up your ass, No, not okay in my book so the reactions Rocky got from Eddie doesn't surprise me one bit and I ain't mad at him. No one should have to OWN their sexual encounters to the masses and no one is obligated to cowtow to the person putting that business out there especially when it's done for mean spirited reasons AND to see someone squirm. A person who uses something like that as a weapon doesn't deserve any sort of respect if you ask me. Yuck, yuck, yuck!

Wow, sure go ahead Rocky use this personal information to create drama and get back at someone for sticking it and moving on. Completely justified, that chick Rocky. I guess when a dude calls a woman all kinds of nasty things and shares particulars cause she doesn't want to give him the time of day anymore is also hunky dorey in the below deck rules of engagement. I just think what went down in that situation is par for the course when one person decides to take it down a bad path.

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Love 10

Mrs. Captain Lee loving the Capt Lee ad is cute. I thought it was hilarious when he explained the reason why he doesn't eat with the crew is so that they can talk shit about him if they want to lol

Captain Lee and Kermit on the Muppet Show, conscientious bosses who realize that their employees do have a right to blow off steam about them without worrying about reprisal.

• Love 1