Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E09: Let's Talk About Sex

Speaking of Kaitlyn Jenner . . . My husband thinks she looks like Janice. Until we watched the show the other day, we did not know she still had a penis. We know if we "felt like a women our entire lives" that thing would be whacked off!

Edited by OnceSane
  • Love 1

Speaking of Kaitlyn Jenner . . . My husband thinks she looks like Janice. Until we watched the show the other day, we did not know she still had a penis. We know if we "felt like a women our entire lives" that thing would be whacked off!

Exactly. That's why the whole transgender thing can get very, very bizarre. And you'd better not dare ask a question or you're "transphobic." Sure wish Carmen would explain this, since she's on the show - I know she got breast implants and some facial surgery, just like Jenner, but I don't think anything else has changed - unless she did make it clear and I missed it?

• Love 2

Exactly. That's why the whole transgender thing can get very, very bizarre. And you'd better not dare ask a question or you're "transphobic." Sure wish Carmen would explain this, since she's on the show - I know she got breast implants and some facial surgery, just like Jenner, but I don't think anything else has changed - unless she did make it clear and I missed it?

She quite clearly said that she got the surgery THE surgery already and she wouldn't be able to have sex with guys without them knowing nothing if she hadn't had the surgery. Which she also said.