Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Silo

Lala Kent: Call her a whore, but don't you dare call her Basic!

7 hours ago, princelina said:

She just is; no one knows why.  And the only "Carter Hoffman" football player who comes up when you google is a kid from a high school team in South Dakota.  Could she be full of shit?  Sure!

Her daughter will be so proud of all this.  But what does she (or 50 years old Rand) care??  Jesus help us.  

• Like 1

On 5/7/2021 at 5:55 PM, princelina said:

Could she be full of shit?  Sure!

Lord knows Randall's toothbrush sure was.

It's an insult to assholes to call Lala an asshole. Assholes are useful. Assholes are necessary. Lala is a hemorrhoid. Useless, unnecessary, painful, and sometimes expensive.

On 5/7/2021 at 5:55 PM, princelina said:

And the only "Carter Hoffman" football player who comes up when you google is a kid from a high school team in South Dakota.

That's what I found too. I think it's got to be a pseudonym for Hayes because she and Hayes were off and on for years. Hayes was PISSED when his name came up on the show. I think they just used a pseudonym rather than having to deal with Hayes sending a "Cyst and Decease," sue for defamation, and deal with any injunction from him trying to stop the release of the book.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 5

On 5/8/2021 at 1:16 PM, HunterHunted said:

Lord knows Randall's toothbrush sure was.

It's an insult to assholes to call Lala an asshole. Assholes are useful. Assholes are necessary. Lala is a hemorrhoid. Useless, unnecessary, painful, and sometimes expensive.

That's what I found too. I think it's got to be a pseudonym for Hayes because she and Hayes were off and on for years. Hayes was PISSED when his name came up on the show. I think they just used a pseudonym rather than having to deal with Hayes sending a "Cyst and Decease," sue for defamation, and deal with any injunction from him trying to stop the release of the book.

I’m baby-crazy, so I follow all of the VP couples who have babies, but I absolutely cannot stand Lala.  She appears to be so arrogant.  Rand talks about what a great stepmother she is, but I have a hard time believing that she loves her own child more than she loves herself, so I can’t believe that she has a huge amount of love for her stepdaughters.  Or maybe I’ve got her pegged totally wrong.  I’m just going by what I see on SM.  I can’t believe what she’s done to her face.  Her lips… Yikes! 😱

• Like 4

On 9/3/2020 at 9:19 PM, Iris987 said:

All these idiots breeding...  I just hope that whatever it is that's keeping Brittany from getting pregnant (Jax shooting blanks or whatever) that they continue to NOT seek help and rely on prayer to correct the issue. That coked up fuckface should not reproduce.

Sadly they did reproduce, and the baby looks just like Jax. 😕

• Like 2
  • Laugh 3

On 6/7/2021 at 11:16 AM, farmgal4 said:

so I can’t believe that she has a huge amount of love for her stepdaughters.

My guess is the degree of her showing of affection is in direct correlation to the presence of cameras.  

• Like 3

On 6/7/2021 at 1:24 PM, farmgal4 said:

Sadly they did reproduce, and the baby looks just like Jax. 😕

The baby’s name is Cruz, and he was one of the ugliest newborns I’ve ever seen.  You know the old saying, “That baby has a face that only a mother could love.”?  Well, that was Cruz.  Thankfully he’s starting to get really cute now.  Surprisingly, Jax appears to be smitten.  I hope his love for the baby will keep him from cheating on Brittany.  She gained a lot of weight during the pregnancy, and it seems like she’s having a difficult time getting the weight off.  I keep waiting to hear rumors that Jax is cheating.

• Like 1