Type keyword(s) to search

Lala Kent: Call her a whore, but don't you dare call her Basic!

Silo
  • Start Topic

(edited)

I'm a little behind, I just got done watching the Mexico trip.

Lala is such a tool and so high maintenance. I can't. I honestly don't see how she doesn't cringe when she sees herself on TV, she's gotten such a big ego and she has zero charisma. 

Edited by SheTalksShit
  • Love 8
(edited)
On 3/25/2019 at 6:16 PM, mayvenne said:

Well I was just watching a few prior episodes and was just amazed at how crass and skanky and full of herself she is. Specifically, I am referring to her shpiel when she broke up with Rand............and she is saying she can afford her own place and get by ok, but as far as a grand lifestyle (you know, PJ) well the way she problem solved was to say there is a lot of D to suck to get her private jets.

Maybe it's my age, but I kept thinking man oh man how very bursting with pride her mama must be. 

I hope it's been the alcohol and that she gets better.

Whew!!

Sad to say, but IDK that it's the alcohol. I'm sure the alcohol doesn't help, but I think she's just a naturally out of touch, delusional person with absolutely zero self-awareness. She's been insufferable this season. She was ok her first 2 seasons, when she was humble, but even then, there were signs that she was way out of touch with reality and took herself too seriously and had no idea how to act, like when she told Kristen and Stassi to "wrap it up" at Katie's engagement party. Last season, I kept cringing at how seriously she took herself but she was still at least somewhat humble and grounded. This season, she's completely lost it. I think she needs a lot of attention at all times. I think she's very needy and ungrounded. I literally cringe every time she speaks. 

Even on her IG, I'm just like wtf? She posted something about how she had facial fillers, which is whatever, who cares, but then she went on about how she wanted people to know "it's ok to get plastic surgery and it's also ok to be natural, whatever it is, do you, baby." Like thanks Lala, we so need your "ok" to do what we want with our bodies! She talks down to her followers like we're all teenagers or something, that should worship her, the star. I wish she's allow comments, but of course, her ego is way too fragile for that. 

Edited by SheTalksShit
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8
9 minutes ago, SheTalksShit said:

Sad to say, but IDK that it's the alcohol. I'm sure the alcohol doesn't help, but I think she's just a naturally out of touch, delusional person with absolutely zero self-awareness. She's been insufferable this season. She was ok her first 2 seasons, when she was humble, but even then, there were signs that she was way out of touch with reality and took herself too seriously and had no idea how to act, like when she told Kristen and Stassi to "wrap it up" at Katie's engagement party. Last season, I kept cringing at how seriously she took herself but she was still at least somewhat humble and grounded. This season, she's completely lost it. I think she needs a lot of attention at all times. I think she's very needy and ungrounded. I literally cringe every time she speaks. 

Even on her IG, I'm just like wtf? She posted something about how she had facial fillers, which is whatever, who cares, but then she went on about how she wanted people to know "it's ok to get plastic surgery and it's also ok to be natural, whatever it is, do you, baby." Like thanks Lala, we so need your "ok" to do what we want with our bodies! She talks down to her followers like we're all teenagers or something, that should worship her, the star. I wish she's allow comments, but of course, her ego is way too fragile for that. 

She’s unbelievably egotistical.  Randell is a fool if he marries her and knocks her up.

• Love 6
13 minutes ago, farmgal4 said:

She’s unbelievably egotistical.  Randell is a fool if he marries her and knocks her up.

I just watched the scene where she tries to have a chat with James. hahah. Could she be any more delusional? Like no apology for freaking out on him last time, no nothing. I love the way he was just so cold to her. He's done. 

• Love 4
(edited)

Oh my god, I'm watching a S7 Aftershow (on demand, never saw one  before) and Lala is channeling her best Mrs. Roper - perm and see-through glittery jogging suit.

Edited by Teri313
  • LOL 3
On 6/6/2019 at 10:29 PM, HunterHunted said:

MyMan aka Chinless Double Chin aka Rand is not much liked in the poker world. His fellow players have started openly trolling him.

Hee!!!!!! Brilliant. It never occurred to me, but, yes, Rand is both chinless and has a double/triple chin. Let’s hope their spawn inherit Lala’s bone structure.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

This woman seems intelligent and sane. Frankel/RHoNYC could learn a thing or two from her. 

Eh if she doesn’t want her child out there I really don’t get her screencapping it and posting it without blurring their face accomplishes that. I don’t think issues concerning the kids should be aired in public and if Lala’s not responding to her have Rand/your lawyers deal with it. I am not defending Lala’s actions I am just not getting sane/rational vibes from this action either.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 7
6 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Eh if she doesn’t want her child out there I really don’t get her screencapping it and posting it without blurring their face accomplishes that. I don’t think issues concerning the kids should be aired in public and if Lala’s not responding to her have Rand/your lawyers deal with it. I am not defending Lala’s actions I am just not getting sane/rational vibes from this action either.

Oh, I guess I thought since Lala already posted the photo, the mom thought blurring it now was pointless. 

I agree with you, but I like that she was able to communicate her thoughts calmly and respectfully. 

• Love 3

I saw Lala last night on WWHL and she was a completely different Lala than we’ve seen in the past. No profanity or attitude. She’s been sober for 11 months and it’s done her well.  She and James seem to have made peace with each other because when Andy asked if James and Raquel are going to be invited to her wedding she said yes.

• Love 2

Lala might be sober, but she isn't completely different. She's still the same self-aggrandizing shameless piece of shit who happily trafficks in Black history and Black minstrelsy to enrich herself. She thinks the issues between 50 Cent, Randall, and herself are as big as the Biggie Tupac feud. It's so ludicrous that it barely warrants a response. Fifty's beef with them barely ranks according to any metric, except in a list of 50 Cent's epic trolls.

Lala puts on a blaccent to pretend she's hard. She talks about her "connection" to Tupac to pretend she's soulful. She restarts this feud to pretend she's relevant and important. She is none of these things. She is a never was and never going to be. She's still the same conniving, thieving, exploitative piece of shit she's always been. Can she do anything that doesn't involve co-opting Black culture, Black art, and Black artists to prop herself up?

I've been of two minds about Fofty the 13th: Feud 2 Electric Boogaloo. On one hand, I would love Fifty to rip her to shreds and read her for filth. On the other hand, this is one more minute and more air than this absolute oxygen thief (TM BD: Med Travis) deserves. True Karmic justice would be that her statements weren't picked by any news or entertainment outlet, that her attempt to reignite their beef fizzled. Or even if it was picked up, that Fifty responded with "Who??? I don't know her. This woman appears to be delusional and should seek professional help. Why would I beef with a nobody? What quarrel would a boot have with an ant?" and then radio silence from Fifty from then on out. 

This feud is only noteworthy because of Fifty. Lala is "old man yells at cloud"--a lot of effort for something dumb and completely irrelevant. Lala is a pathetic deeply cynical trick who will do anything for fame and money. Why else would she be willing to fuck neckbeard blobfish?

It's 14:59. We know what's up with Lauren from Utah.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

I don't know about that. Lala is an idiot for kicking off again and Randall makes my soul cringe (and then I feel bad for judging his looks) but Fofty is so petty. He could have ignored her or posted "shut the hell up" and been done with it. But he goes on and on. No insult is too small and no insult can be ignored. And he's still at it. 

• Love 4
On 9/20/2019 at 8:18 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

Hmmm. Do we think Randall will actually end up marrying her? She’s complicating his life a lot.

I don't know why Randall wouldn't want to marry the 30 year old woman who continues to humiliate him when she opens her mouth and now looks a decade older than he is.

Why does she look like this? Why???

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

I don't know why Randall wouldn't want to marry the 30 year old woman who continues to humiliate him when she opens her mouth and now looks a decade older than he 

Wow, Randall left Lala for Barbara Walters???

• LOL 22
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, teapot said:

Wow, Randall left Lala for Barbara Walters???

I have seen the following suggestions of who Lala resembles:

• Donna Mills
  • Deidre Hall
  • Morgan Fairchild
  • Deborah Norville
  • Melanie Griffith
  • Heather Locklear
  • Carol Channing
  • Catherine Hicks
  • The late Natasha Richardson
  • Eileen Davidson
  • Jane Fonda

And of course Barbara Walters.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

I don't know why Randall wouldn't want to marry the 30 year old woman who continues to humiliate him when she opens her mouth and now looks a decade older than he is.

Why does she look like this? Why???

She looks like older than me, a 50 year old grandmother.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Diane Mars said:

Interesting read, from June 2017 [ETA: regarding cosmetic procedures]: https://www.zwivel.com/blog/lala-kent-cosmetic-transformation/

What's interesting about the article is that it's about the procedures that most viewers believe wrecked Lala's face. Her top lip is too big and what she did to provide definition to her chin and jaw have made her more masculine looking. She wanted a typical angular supermodel face, but she doesn't have the bone structure for it unlike Katie Maloney who does have that bone structure.

• Love 3

Thanks for sharing that article, @Diane Mars; I don’t follow LaLa on SM so I had no idea she was so open about her various treatments...that said, it’s interesting to me that she mentioned how “addictive” Botox is. Botox since she was 23?! That’s so sad to me. Because it’s an endless cycle and she’s obviously caught up in that mentality that her face is supposed to not have one wrinkle or crease. As for her lips, those slugs are not attractive and she’s going to start looking as clownish as Kim Zolciak-Bierman and her daughter if she’s not careful.

But she doesn’t look natural or youthful, she just looks ‘done’—like she’s either 25 or 55, you can’t tell because her facial work is so obvious. And the sad irony is that she and so many other reality folks/celebs think it makes them appear youthful but it actually ages them even more! 

Call me old-fashioned but I like natural creases in faces; faces are supposed to move and show actual expressions! She’s way too young to be doing that to herself and she’s already getting that same weirdly waxy, plastic immobile face that Scheana has; Stassi and Sandoval are starting to look that way as well. 

• Love 8

Botox is running a commercial right now that shows people in their 20s and early 30s, worrying about the lines their faces make when  they show expression. It strikes me as sad. And my first thought, at that or any age, is not to shoot myself up with Botox... I’d first try out retinol, if anything. (Because how bad can wrinkles be at 30?) Plus, as @Sun-Bun said, our faces are designed to move! Expressions used to be considered cute! Is Lala deliberately trying to look older?

Edited by ivygirl
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

I thought RAND was a low-level producer of crap... but he produced The Irishman??  That's legit. 

He is. He's very much like Jason Blum of Blumhouse. Blumhouse is best known for Insidious, The Purge, and Paranormal Activity, but they also produced BlacKKKlansman, Whiplash and Get Out. Randall isn't Troma, Roger Corman, or The Asylum and putting out straight up schlock. Randall specializes in a particular kind of movie that stars big names that usually aren't top billed any longer and can't open a film, but whose names still have cache in foreign markets. Before Stallone and David Callaham created The Expendables franchise nearly every guy in those films would have starred in one of Randall's films. The last time Joe Pesci starred in a film was 2010.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 8/6/2020 at 2:39 PM, Ubiquit0us said:

I keep seeing this ad on TV for wine with a woman grabbing a bottle from the store fridge and a pair of sunglasses and then strutting past these two women staring incredulously at her that immediately reminds me of LaLa.

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/np6k/kim-crawford-wines-marketplace-song-by-lolo 

The gal definitely has the same smug grin as LaLa. And now I’ve just been reminded of how much I *LOATHE* that godawful white girl soul song playing over that commercial; makes my toes curl in disgust!! (Makes me wonder if they’ve already discussed this in the “Commercials: Music You Hate” forums on this site)

Speaking of LaLa, she and Randall and the main VR boys plus Stassi, Katie, LaLa and Brittany were all on the PJ bound to Vegas a day or so ago. Because that’s the logical thing to do during a pandemic, of course; especially if you’re pregnant. And I’m sure they all got tested too. (my eyes can’t roll back any further)

• Love 2

All these idiots breeding...  I just hope that whatever it is that's keeping Brittany from getting pregnant (Jax shooting blanks or whatever) that they continue to NOT seek help and rely on prayer to correct the issue. That coked up fuckface should not reproduce.

• Love 6
23 hours ago, hatchetgirl said:

Well come on, she's only getting alimony if a divorce without children. Lol having a kid cements her to that fat creep. 

Ps - did they ever get married?

They’re just engaged for now, a’la Stassi & Beau. Guess LaLa wanted to make sure she got the baby mealticket since her big wedding dreams were put on indefinite hiatus due to Covid.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Oh how sweet.  They can share baby bottles and calling Rand “daddy.”  🤮

This girl is in now way equipped to mother a child.  Is she going to remind it of “its place” when it cries or acts up or pukes on one of her Gucci outfits?

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
On 5/4/2021 at 4:32 PM, HunterHunted said:

Why is Lala such garbage? Toothbrush in her ass. Gross. Also who is this Carter Hoffman dude? I've googled and I can't find him. I thought she was with Hayes Pullard.

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/pictures/lala-kent-book-biggest-bombshells-about-pump-rules-randall-emmett/the-breaking-point/

She just is; no one knows why.  And the only "Carter Hoffman" football player who comes up when you google is a kid from a high school team in South Dakota.  Could she be full of shit?  Sure!

• LOL 3
  • Love 3