Type keyword(s) to search

Lala Kent: Call her a whore, but don't you dare call her Basic!

Silo
  • Start Topic

20 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

. Lilo was working with Rand on a film  titled "Inconceivable."

How does RandMan make PJ money with these random low budget Indy films? Something seems not right to me...

• Love 4
22 minutes ago, iloveit said:

How does RandMan make PJ money with these random low budget Indy films? Something seems not right to me...

Maybe his nickname is "candyman" not Randyman. Whatever the case may be, he's gross. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, iloveit said:

I actually wrote about this in the season 7 episode 4 thread. I'm just going to copy what I wrote then.

Randall specializes in a type of film that stars a big name actor, who can't really open a film in the US. Though to be fair, no one can open in a film in the US these days; it's all IP driven. Anyway, these films star Steven Seagal, Bruce Willis, Nick Cage, Sylvester Stallone, Wesley Snipes, and others like that. As an aside the recent film, Book Club, was designed to be like this, but focus groups and what not suggested that it might actually make money in the US. So his films star actors who aren't that popular in the US. The films are frequently action films with reduced budgets. One of the things his films and others like it is they use this SAG-AFTRA rule that allows you to pay actors less if the film has a theatrical release in the states. They only need to run the film in one or two theatres for a week or two to meet the requirements. It's also often in theatres in the middle of nowhere. Like Provo, Utah. It's why his films have box office receipts that are super low like $1,000 or $200,000. The way these films actually make money is overseas and not in box office receipts because putting and keeping a film in theatres is expensive. What Randall does is license the broadcast and video on demand rights to these films. Someone like Steven Seagal couldn't hope to have a successful movie in the states, However if the costs are kept low enough (under $10 million), Randall can license the film to broadcasters in 30 or 40 countries for a million per country.  He can make a ton of money on a film we've never heard of. The rule is that films don't start making money until they've made at least double to triple their budget, but that's for traditional films that are shown in thousands of movie theatres in the US with a typical advertising push. Randall's movies have already made their money usually before they're even really finished because he knows, which broadcasters will happily fork over millions just to broadcast a movie starring Bruce Willis. They don't even need to advertise. They were planning on doing the same exact thing with Gotti after it had been stuck in turnaround for 6 or 7 years. I suspect that once Travolta signed on to star and produce, he became a fucking diva and insisted on a typical movie rollout plus showing it at Cannes, which was a disaster.

• Useful 11
  • Love 8
9 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

I actually wrote about this in the season 7 episode 4 thread. I'm just going to copy what I wrote then.

Randall specializes in a type of film that stars a big name actor, who can't really open a film in the US. Though to be fair, no one can open in a film in the US these days; it's all IP driven. Anyway, these films star Steven Seagal, Bruce Willis, Nick Cage, Sylvester Stallone, Wesley Snipes, and others like that. As an aside the recent film, Book Club, was designed to be like this, but focus groups and what not suggested that it might actually make money in the US. So his films star actors who aren't that popular in the US. The films are frequently action films with reduced budgets. One of the things his films and others like it is they use this SAG-AFTRA rule that allows you to pay actors less if the film has a theatrical release in the states. They only need to run the film in one or two theatres for a week or two to meet the requirements. It's also often in theatres in the middle of nowhere. Like Provo, Utah. It's why his films have box office receipts that are super low like $1,000 or $200,000. The way these films actually make money is overseas and not in box office receipts because putting and keeping a film in theatres is expensive. What Randall does is license the broadcast and video on demand rights to these films. Someone like Steven Seagal couldn't hope to have a successful movie in the states, However if the costs are kept low enough (under $10 million), Randall can license the film to broadcasters in 30 or 40 countries for a million per country.  He can make a ton of money on a film we've never heard of. The rule is that films don't start making money until they've made at least double to triple their budget, but that's for traditional films that are shown in thousands of movie theatres in the US with a typical advertising push. Randall's movies have already made their money usually before they're even really finished because he knows, which broadcasters will happily fork over millions just to broadcast a movie starring Bruce Willis. They don't even need to advertise. They were planning on doing the same exact thing with Gotti after it had been stuck in turnaround for 6 or 7 years. I suspect that once Travolta signed on to star and produce, he became a fucking diva and insisted on a typical movie rollout plus showing it at Cannes, which was a disaster.

Thanks for reposting your post! Very interesting info.

So what you're saying is that LaLa is NOT the big star of the film? (I jest! I jest! We know she's not)😁

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, politichick said:

I'm so happy for her!!! I knew it wasn't just Rand's influence to quit drinking, because she's been lamenting her problems with alcohol since before she was with him. This is so much better for her than dry drunking it on her own around a bunch of active drinkers. I bet she really thrives in the program. 🧡

• Love 2
On 3/18/2019 at 5:17 PM, greyflannel said:

Good for her! I'm glad she recognized she had a problem and is working on a healthier life. Maybe she should pass her mirror around.

Well I was just watching a few prior episodes and was just amazed at how crass and skanky and full of herself she is. Specifically, I am referring to her shpiel when she broke up with Rand............and she is saying she can afford her own place and get by ok, but as far as a grand lifestyle (you know, PJ) well the way she problem solved was to say there is a lot of D to suck to get her private jets.

Maybe it's my age, but I kept thinking man oh man how very bursting with pride her mama must be. 

I hope it's been the alcohol and that she gets better.

Whew!!

• Love 9

Well since she has made it PUBLIC that she has joined a group that is based on anonymity, I’ll wait for all her steps to be posted and documented on SM. Until then, I’ll call BS on this.  Usually people that are sincere about seeking sobriety don’t announce it.  

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

Usually people that are sincere about seeking sobriety don’t announce it.

That very much depends on the person. Not to mention I imagine there is a good chance that fans of hers who see her out are asking to buy her drinks or send shots etc. 

• Love 7
12 hours ago, geauxaway said:

Well since she has made it PUBLIC that she has joined a group that is based on anonymity, I’ll wait for all her steps to be posted and documented on SM. Until then, I’ll call BS on this.  Usually people that are sincere about seeking sobriety don’t announce it.  

I guess it depends on the person. Maybe it will help motivate her to be more accountable and committed if she puts it out there. Though I don't think it was a good idea to announce that she was attending AA just because it potentially puts other participants at risk of having their identities exposed via random pictures that may be taken of her coming and going. The exception would be attending a rehab facility where there seems to be more care for security and privacy. Not to say that people are definitely stalking her to take her pictures and stuff, but it's probably best to be cautious and say less so as to protect the privacy of those who share that space with her.

Hope the process helps her.

• Love 6
On 3/25/2019 at 6:16 PM, mayvenne said:

Well I was just watching a few prior episodes and was just amazed at how crass and skanky and full of herself she is. Specifically, I am referring to her shpiel when she broke up with Rand............and she is saying she can afford her own place and get by ok, but as far as a grand lifestyle (you know, PJ) well the way she problem solved was to say there is a lot of D to suck to get her private jets.

Maybe it's my age, but I kept thinking man oh man how very bursting with pride her mama must be. 

I hope it's been the alcohol and that she gets better.

Whew!!

I don’t know your age yet I still feel extremely confident saying this: It’s not your age.

Edited by MrsWitter
  • LOL 6
  • Love 13
4 hours ago, MrsWitter said:

I don’t know your age yet I still feel extremely confident saying this: It’s not your age.

Mrs Witter--- you have no idea how reassuring your post is......for the future of humanity and society in general. Thank you for that.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Judi Sunshine said:

The anonymity in AA isn't about your requirement to stay anonymous, just that you respect others' choice to "come out" -- or not -- as they see fit. "What you see here, what you hear here, when you leave here, let it stay here." And you don't go up to people in public and go "Oh hi it's ME from AA!!!" But you can share your own attendance however you choose. 

It's been a year for me today! 

Congratulations!

• Love 9

Congrats Judi Sunshine. Be proud. Very proud.

I applaud you-I just find that this show really does dumb everyone down about the dangers of over indulgence. 

Obviously everything in moderation works but some people cannot be moderate so they need to abstain.

Again, congrats to you. Any snark you might detect is for the cast members on this show who have a delusional reality.

• Love 5
16 minutes ago, OnceSane said:

I am incredulous about her claim that she has $10K worth of stuff.

I’m tickled about your answer, but wasn’t there a time when she and Randall were fighting and he took back about that much in shoes, purses and jewelry? She might keep that stuff locked in her trunk so he can’t indian give her again. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
14 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

I don't know how I missed this Honest Trailer

And according to Dan Murrell, there was a failed reality show about Randall or one of his business partners.

Oh, my gosh. This is hilarious. Thank you for posting it. 

Where do you find this stuff?  Love.

3 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Oh, my gosh. This is hilarious. Thank you for posting it. 

Where do you find this stuff?  Love.

YouTube.  Screen Junkies have a channel on there with a TON of Honest Trailers about various movies.  Hilarious!  Equally good, IMO, are the CinemaSins peeps…no movie is without sin. ;)

• Love 1

50 Cent, who is a messy messy muthafucka, has been calling Lala a whore who fucked Randall for parts in his movies and presents. 50 Cent and Randall co-produce Power, a TV show on Starz. 50 Cent also stars in the show.

Hahahahahahaha!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, HunterHunted said:

50 Cent, who is a messy messy muthafucka, has been calling Lala a whore who fucked Randall for parts in his movies and presents. 50 Cent and Randall co-produce Power, a TV show on Starz. 50 Cent also stars in the show.

Hahahahahahaha!

Lala reminds me of someone I knew a long time ago. She was gorgeous and very sexy, dressed to draw attention to her body and often talked about sex and guys and what she did to please guys, etc. She spoke about it very nonchalantly. Sometimes she seemed proud. But there was always something beneath the surface. Hurt, anger, sadness. She eventually told me that someone had molested her when she was a young girl. I always wonder if Lala had the same experience. She leads with her sexuality, as if that is her most valuable asset. 

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1

50 is so fucking messy!  His beef with Teairra is so annoying yet hilarious.

I feel like Lala may need a new subtitle for her thread.  If y'all have any suggestions you like, let me know & we can vote to change it or keep it.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Lala reminds me of someone I knew a long time ago. She was gorgeous and very sexy, dressed to draw attention to her body and often talked about sex and guys and what she did to please guys, etc. She spoke about it very nonchalantly. Sometimes she seemed proud. But there was always something beneath the surface. Hurt, anger, sadness. She eventually told me that someone had molested her when she was a young girl. I always wonder if Lala had the same experience. She leads with her sexuality, as if that is her most valuable asset. 

James has never been more correct than when he said Lala resents Raquel because Raquel reminds Lala of the girl Lala used to be. Lala is 29. She started on Vanderpump Rules in season 4. Raquel is 24. Lala was probably around the same age when she filmed season 4. She's been in LA for years with very little to show for her time there. You can see Lala's desperation in season 4. She's constantly starting shit, flirting with the guys, and doing anything she can to make a spectacle of herself so that she can stay in the cast. I think this is when she gave up on trying to achieve anything legitimately.

Lala responded and deleted her response per usual. Lala goes in on 50 saying he was always trying to put the talentless bitches he was sleeping with in movies, but he comes for his friend Randall. It was a super dumb argument because it immediately makes you conclude that Lala must be Randall's talentless bitch. It was hella dumb.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

If I were Lala, I'd be pissed AF, too. That was super shady.

Pretty sure Lala was never as dim as Raquel and while I like James, not looking forward to the day when it dawns on him that Raquel is using him to get in with the in crowd.

• Love 6
40 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

The ex-Mrs. Rand has decided to weigh in

I know Lala has come for her as well on SM but it’s just ridiculous that they are all doing this when there are young children involved. Not to mention she got engaged a few weeks after their divorce was finalized so it’s not like she hadn’t moved on as well.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 6

Lala is so unbelievably problematic. One of her comments to 50, which she deleted was.:

She swears she’s a thug from south side Jamaica queens & she’s up in here watching Bravo. Someone has forgotten where they come from. Coming for me on the gram!? I smell fish coming from fifty’s direction. Vanderpump Rules airs Monday’s at 9/8C, only by @bravotv. I got the strap.

So she insults 50 by calling him a woman and plays wannabe thugess by threatening that she has a gun. There's nothing feminist or supportive of other women when you insult men by calling them women. It reinforces that you think that there is something "lesser" and "inferior" about being a woman or displaying "womanly" traits, behaviors, or interests. And talking about being strapped...she needs to shut the fuck up because she's insanely stupid.

50 Cent is so incredibly petty, but his tea that Lala and Randall role play that Randall is a sleazy Hollywood producer demanding sex from an ingenue in exchange for movie roles (aka Our Love Story: Randall and Lala, How We Met, and The Actual Dynamics of Their Relationship) is some delicious tea.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
10 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

petty, but his tea that Lala and Randall role play that Randall is a sleazy Hollywood producer demanding sex f

She said it on the show when she was getting her hair done.

• Love 8
On 3/29/2019 at 3:35 PM, Judi Sunshine said:

The anonymity in AA isn't about your requirement to stay anonymous, just that you respect others' choice to "come out" -- or not -- as they see fit. "What you see here, what you hear here, when you leave here, let it stay here." And you don't go up to people in public and go "Oh hi it's ME from AA!!!" But you can share your own attendance however you choose. 

It's been a year for me today! 

Congrats!  

The anonymity part is also to prevent dopes like Luann and Lala from becoming  public examples of how AA does, or does not, work.  

By all of us keeping it on the DL, we support each other and grow privately and anonymously in the program, without influencing AA's public perception.

Sobriety brought me a life that I never could have imagined, but I would have been a very poor spokeswoman for AA during my first six attempts at sobriety! 😉 

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
On 4/26/2019 at 12:15 PM, OnceSane said:

50 is so fucking messy!  His beef with Teairra is so annoying yet hilarious.

I feel like Lala may need a new subtitle for her thread.  If y'all have any suggestions you like, let me know & we can vote to change it or keep it.

How about:  

She Ain’t No Bambi-eyed B- - - -

or 

Hos Gotta Ho 

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

50 is one of the pettiest people on the planet. He rivals Nene. He's had a 20 year feud with Ja Rule. 50 recently spent thousands buying tickets for an upcoming Ja Rule concert just so hundreds of seats would be empty. Ja is still going to get a percentage of the ticket sales, but I guess clowning Ja with a half (I don't know the venue size) empty venue is worth it to 50.

The thing that is so funny about his feud with Lala is that he's basically repeated everything that Lala has said on tv. Lala has said she'll blow other rich dudes to get gifts, rides on private jets, and her bills paid. She has said that after she auditioned for a part in one of Randall's films, she slept with Randall, got a Range Rover, and the part. She has talked about with a disturbing and unnecessary amount of specificity what she and Randall do in bed. And she's shared all of this with millions of people across the globe. Now she's pissed that 50 shared all of this with his 23 million Instagram followers.

"How dare you sir. How dare you share this public information with more members of the general public. This is private. It was something I only wanted to share with Randall, my girlfriends, the employees at the salon, the camera crew, the producers and editors, the Bravo promo department, Andy Cohen and the WWHL production staff, the WWHL in studio audience and viewing audience, the millions of Vanderpump Rules viewers, my 1.1 million Instagram followers, and the tens of thousands of individuals who don't watch the show, but keep up with tabloids,  gossip blogs and may occasionally read a recap. But it's certainly not something I wanted to be discussed by the general public. If you keep talking about it, Imma get my gat and put a cap in yo ass!"

I guess she's angry that 23 million know she's a trashy gold-digger instead of the 2.3 million she intended.

Lala is such a fucking fraud. 50 Cent is legitimately the WORST. At the same time, Lala is such a performative fraud that I've been waiting for someone to take her down. I'm team "I hope these two ruin each other's lives."

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 9
13 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

Lala is so unbelievably problematic. One of her comments to 50, which she deleted was.:

So she insults 50 by calling him a woman and plays wannabe thugess by threatening that she has a gun. There's nothing feminist or supportive of other women when you insult men by calling them women. It reinforces that you think that there is something "lesser" and "inferior" about being a woman or displaying "womanly" traits, behaviors, or interests. And talking about being strapped...she needs to shut the fuck up because she's insanely stupid.

50 Cent is so incredibly petty, but his tea that Lala and Randall role play that Randall is a sleazy Hollywood producer demanding sex from an ingenue in exchange for movie roles (aka Our Love Story: Randall and Lala, How We Met, and The Actual Dynamics of Their Relationship) is some delicious tea.

Not only all this, but with the strapped thing, I assumed it must be a double entendre about a stap-on or something to add to the neg about not being a man because in the who actually has a gun on them contest, he's beating Lala's ass every time.  I worked at a company that was doing business with Fifty.  I had just started and my temporary desk at the time was near the meeting room he was using so his security/entourage was hanging out at my desk.  I had to leave and work in the courtyard because it was too many guns for me on a workday.  However, I have never met Lala in person, so I could be wrong and she's packing too, but I doubt it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
45 minutes ago, yourmomiseasy said:

However, I have never met Lala in person, so I could be wrong and she's packing too, but I doubt it.

She could be. She is actually Lauren Burningham from Utah and a registered Republican.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, HunterHunted said:

She could be. She is actually Lauren Burningham from Utah and a registered Republican.

Come on now, let’s not generalize.

I’m glad Lauren B. from Utah is being called out on all her bull. 50 (Fofty) and SM set her ass on fire today and I loved it. He was just commenting on a video clip from VPR. Last I saw she was in bed “sick” with no baby bottle in sight and Herman was on his way to ER with a heart attack. Omg. I wouldn’t put it past all of them to just be playing us for publicity. 

I’m a registered Republican and I don’t carry  a weapon. I also have a few friends from Utah and they don’t carry either. 

Please don’t dump me in with her fake crap and real stupidity.

Edited by AntAnn
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8

@yourmomiseasy, I agree, no sense what so ever. She admitted in the video that Herman liked her to role play the ingenue and the rich producer.  Ugh. Then he sent her expensive gifts that he took back when she didn’t behave. 

I was in my 20’s (40 years ago) and my friend had a great voice and she wanted me to travel with her and her band on the road. Her manager took me aside one night and informed me that if I wanted to go with her I had to give him a BJ right then and there. I walked away. I also didn’t go on tour with her.

I think that is #Metoo, not Lauren role playing that in a wig in a bar with Herman. 

• Love 7
On 4/27/2019 at 7:27 AM, Duke2801 said:

Fofty?? Omg I’m rolling. 

So is it posssible that Rand isn’t the Big Mack Daddy Pimp Player that Lala has portrayed him as??? Say it ain’t so! 

My next pet’s name is now Fofty. That made me snort, lol. Oh, none of this is gonna help Queen LaLatifah’s street cred. James is gonna have actual ammo now. This should be fun...

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
18 hours ago, AntAnn said:

Come on now, let’s not generalize.

I’m glad Lauren B. from Utah is being called out on all her bull. 50 (Fofty) and SM set her ass on fire today and I loved it. He was just commenting on a video clip from VPR. Last I saw she was in bed “sick” with no baby bottle in sight and Herman was on his way to ER with a heart attack. Omg. I wouldn’t put it past all of them to just be playing us for publicity. 

I’m a registered Republican and I don’t carry  a weapon. I also have a few friends from Utah and they don’t carry either. 

Please don’t dump me in with her fake crap and real stupidity.

Well, ya know....just because we're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get us. 😄

I firmly believe that these people want any kind of attention they can get.  Negative or positive attention beats no attention at all when it comes to the media and how lucrative it can be.  

Also, I haven't been around the boards here for long, but I would venture to bet that anyone who would actually try to dump you into the same fake crap and real stupidity category, would be in for a very rude awakening.  😉

• Love 2