Type keyword(s) to search

MSNBC: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (Vaulted)

48 minutes ago, meowmommy said:

And it's going to require outlets like MSNBC, even though they have 24/7 time available, to start cherry-picking their issues and stop fucking labeling everything BREAKING NEWS

From your post to TPTB at MSNBC. According to one site I read, the town hall with Bernie and Cruz did remarkably well in the ratings - beating out Faux, which usually does better. Do more substantive pieces like that, please. 

Oh, and Chris Hayes? Susan Sarandon as a guest? After your piece on Chicago and your other shows that have some really interesting viewpoints? Pfffffft. Is this to get more eyeballs on her new show? SAD!!! I hope you and the MSNBC overlords read the Twitter feed where there is nary a "yay" to be found in response. More like: "sorry, I have to hork a hairball" or "WTF??" Learn from the mistakes. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, potatoradio said:

Oh, and Chris Hayes? Susan Sarandon as a guest? After your piece on Chicago and your other shows that have some really interesting viewpoints? Pfffffft. Is this to get more eyeballs on her new show? SAD!!! 

I roll my eyes at people like SS who contort themselves justifying how their actions have nothing to do with the current situation.  She has the same look of insane peaceful true believer, complete with condescending smirk, you see on the faces of Manson supporters.  

I didn't like CH using his show to plug his own book.  Just didn't.

• Love 4
23 minutes ago, meowmommy said:

I didn't like CH using his show to plug his own book.  Just didn't.

This really bothered me as well.  I was staring in disbelief when CH started hawking his book.  Truly thought he had more integrity than that.

• Love 5

Although Rachel went "deep" on Bannon's marriage/abuse, I'm surprised she didn't talk about how his antisemitism.  Apparently (& I don't know if this was fake news I read last year) he told his wife that he wouldn't pay for his kids' education at a particular school because it was "filled with Jews" or something to that effect.

Edited by Medicine Crow
  • Love 5
18 minutes ago, Medicine Crow said:

Although Rachel went "deep" on Bannon's marriage/abuse, I'm surprised she didn't talk about how his antisemitism.  Apparently (& I don't know if this was fake news I read last year) he told his wife that he wouldn't pay for his kids' education at a particular school because it was "filled with Jews" or something to that effect.

I think it's his ex-wife, and it's verified, at least in as much as the ex-wife says that he said it.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, car54 said:

Bravo to Chuck Todd's statement on MTP Daily regarding Trump not denouncing antisemitism.   Very well said.

Waiting for Todd to point out that the German Westminster champion also didn't denounce Trump for not denouncing anti-semitism.