Type keyword(s) to search

Small Talk: Out of Genoa

• Start Topic

He was vomiting a lot like 40x bad and bad mucas-y poo, and v irritable scared and sleepless. He got sick once when he was like 9 months old dog flu and it was dicey. He's so small. And once a vet burned him by being a stupid asshole. And that was a nightmare. I can't stand seeing my baby hurt or uncomfortable or any animal. So anyhow thanks for being there hopefully my little man feels better tonight. 

• Love 10
58 minutes ago, Petunia13 said:

He was vomiting a lot like 40x bad and bad mucas-y poo, and v irritable scared and sleepless. He got sick once when he was like 9 months old dog flu and it was dicey. He's so small. And once a vet burned him by being a stupid asshole. And that was a nightmare. I can't stand seeing my baby hurt or uncomfortable or any animal. So anyhow thanks for being there hopefully my little man feels better tonight. 

I'm so so glad that he's going to be okay.  It's scary as hell to see them sick, helpless, unable to tell us what's wrong.  

And you must be feeling even better than him!

• Love 9

I feel for you and your little one, Petunia.  And I am concerned about Ninja Penguins.  This weeks crapapalooza has been so Dickolicious and Pricktastic that I was certain Ninja would grace us with a litany of banana-related wrath and wit.  Hope all is well, my friend. 

• Love 8

My mom and I dog sat for a boyfriend I had in high school who had a Yorkie named William. Big name for a tiny puppy who was so small he couldn't even climb up on the curb on the sidewalk. We loved him so much, it was a struggle to return him to his rightful owner. I think half my attraction to the guy was that little darling! :)

• Love 8
7 hours ago, PatsyandEddie said:

Thanks boes. I saw several glorious post of Ninja's in the political forum and then nada. Sometimes ya just have to step away before you are overwhelmed with  rage. 

Could you tell me where to find the political forum I have been unable to find it.  I just don' t know what to look under to find it.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

My mom and I dog sat for a boyfriend I had in high school who had a Yorkie named William. Big name for a tiny puppy who was so small he couldn't even climb up on the curb on the sidewalk. We loved him so much, it was a struggle to return him to his rightful owner. I think half my attraction to the guy was that little darling! :)

Awwww! My mom watched our neighbor's chihuahua who was so tiny, he'd get bullied by the stray cats for the food in his garage. :p

But for his size, he was pretty overweight and kept falling over. The owner told us to give him a full packet of the Kibbles and Bits food, but we soon realized it was waaaay too much. Long story short, in the two weeks we watched him, he'd lost enough weight so he could walk in a straight line and actually ran for the first time in years when the owner came home. 

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Anna Yolei said:

Awwww! My mom watched our neighbor's chihuahua who was so tiny, he'd get bullied by the stray cats for the food in his garage. :p

But for his size, he was pretty overweight and kept falling over. The owner told us to give him a full packet of the Kibbles and Bits food, but we soon realized it was waaaay too much. Long story short, in the two weeks we watched him, he'd lost enough weight so he could walk in a straight line and actually ran for the first time in years when the owner came home. 

You hopefully prolonged the little guy's life. Good on ya!

• Love 7
45 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

You hopefully prolonged the little guy's life. Good on ya!

Naw, at 20 he'd already had a good run for a chihuahua. The little guy crossed the rainbow bridge about six months later of natural causes, but I hope he felt better for the 4 ounces he lost on our watch :p

• Love 7

crud....another email scam came into my email acct inbox..

this one said it was from ramonita finance and said that i had been issued a ticket for $89 for a driving offense on 11/27/16 and to click on the attachment for photoproof....which i did.....twice.

thankfully, my mcafee security wouldn't let me open the zipped attachment..

anyway, i went to global bc news and typed in email scams in their search engine and it came up with exactly what i had received...so, beware what you get in your inbox, it's especially worrisome at this time of year.

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, valleycliffe said:

crud....another email scam came into my email acct inbox..

this one said it was from ramonita finance and said that i had been issued a ticket for $89 for a driving offense on 11/27/16 and to click on the attachment for photoproof....which i did.....twice.

thankfully, my mcafee security wouldn't let me open the zipped attachment..

anyway, i went to global bc news and typed in email scams in their search engine and it came up with exactly what i had received...so, beware what you get in your inbox, it's especially worrisome at this time of year.

Oh, please don't click on emails from addresses you don't recognize. You can get terrible viruses that way. You got lucky because McAfee caught it.

• Love 6

Yes I never open emails unless I'm sure I know what or who it is. If it sounds familiar or legit... I still don't open. If it's a person I know and their subject line sounds weird or off ...I don't open since their email was probably got virus. 

I got so much cute stuff for George for ? 

• Love 10

It's the most wonderful time of the year ... or so says Andy Williams from the great beyond. And that means it's time for Awkward Christmas Photos and Bad Christmas Cards!!!

I know you're excited and a little queasy with anticipation ...

photoshop-family.png

Hugs and Beggin'Treats, George!

• Love 10

He only gets like blue buffalo or honest treats & greenies but since he was sick it's a very bland and minimal diet. He loves bully sticks and ones way bigger than him only to chew down he goes thru three 12 inch bully sticks a week. He only chews them at his sitters or my moms house. 

I actually booked us a photo session w santa at the Neiman Marcus by my house for Monday and hopefully it won't be awkward family photos or bad Christmas cards. 

• Love 6
10 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

He only gets like blue buffalo or honest treats & greenies but since he was sick it's a very bland and minimal diet. He loves bully sticks and ones way bigger than him only to chew down he goes thru three 12 inch bully sticks a week. He only chews them at his sitters or my moms house. 

I actually booked us a photo session w santa at the Neiman Marcus by my house for Monday and hopefully it won't be awkward family photos or bad Christmas cards. 

You and George need matching Christmas-themed costumes, with chaser light bowties.

Not kidding.

The Johnson's are wishing everyone a Happy New Year and an early release.

10-Horrible-And-Trashy-Christmas-Cards-6

• Love 7
22 hours ago, Capricasix said:

That looks like something Bill Nye would wear ?

We picked up a bunch of them at a local bodega for our Halloween Bowling For Crap contest. Big smiles!

Christmas Photo Time! Oh, yeah ...

wpid-ccz3.jpg

Santa and the elves voted on the Reese's request; the votes have been tabulated with this recommendation ... "A shake for breakfast, a shake for lunch, with a sensible dinner ... and Shaun T's Dance Party every evening"

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • Love 5
19 minutes ago, Petunia13 said:

Hey how's everyone doing? Works been sup crazy for me. Both jobs. My puppy is feeling better. 

Yay, George! Give him noms and scritches for me!

2 hours ago, Cupid Stunt said:

Season's Greetings from the Scottsdale Gun Club!

Santa-and-Machine-Guns-at-the-Scottsdale

scottsdalegunclub_620x350.jpg

Scottsdale-Gun-Club-Santa5-550x366.jpg

enhanced-buzz-20548-1322588806-23.jpg

Does your name automatically go on the Naughty List if you point your weapon at Santa?

Buddies of yours? :)

• Love 4

i was just reading usmagazine online.....

they have a pic of ariana grande and one of madonna side by side with the caption "madonna twerks with ariana grande at malawi benefit (or something like that)....

the reason i am posting this is because the pic they used for madonna makes her look just like bette davis playing baby jane hudson..

• Love 6

SOS Preverts! I need your help; my son and his girlfriend are really into Lifetime movies (I think he may be watching ironically) and there is this one I remember where this young couple get married and go for a honeymoon on this little island, after a while the bride starts wanting to leave, see her family, you know, go home and the dude is like "Home? This is your home now." He won't let her leave the island and at one point even keeps her chained up. She finally, after many scrapes, escapes. It had rather well known actors in it and I can't remember the name of it for the life of me. Do any of you know?

• Love 2