Type keyword(s) to search

General Gabbery: DWTS

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, spanana said:

They didn't get matching tattoos.  Alexis got a tattoo of a 27 on her foot.  Milo was there, as were other friends.  

Just to clarify, I was speculating on the matching tattoos because you're right, her Instagram stories don't show him getting one. However, the reason I assumed that happened is because before the Finale, Milo was asking his followers what matching tattoos they thought he and Witney should get if they won. So it's clearly something he'd been thinking about. And in the pictures, it looked like his pants were rolled up to the ankles and he wasn't wearing shoes, at the tattoo shop. So that's why I assumed he got one as well. But yes, that is speculation on my part. 

Is it only because it's male/female?  Is it because people are uneasy with Alexis choice of job and her social media feed?  

Basically. I feel like those who've expressed unease with their friendship haven't been exactly subtle or tried to deny that that's exactly what the problem. is. I do find it a bit slut shamey myself. Like "oh she takes half-naked pictures so obviously she's a danger to the young 17 year old boy". 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 4
55 minutes ago, truthaboutluv said:

Just to clarify, I was speculating on the matching tattoos because you're right, her Instagram stories don't show him getting one. However, the reason I assumed that happened is because before the Finale, Milo was asking his followers what matching tattoos they thought he and Witney should get if they won. So it's clearly something he'd been thinking about. And in the pictures, it looked like his pants were rolled up to the ankles and he wasn't wearing shoes, at the tattoo shop. So that's why I assumed he got one as well. But yes, that is speculation on my part. 

Basically. I feel like those who've expressed unease with their friendship haven't been exactly subtle or tried to deny that that's exactly what the problem. is. I do find it a bit slut shamey myself. Like "oh she takes half-naked pictures so obviously she's a danger to the young 17 year old boy". 

Yes, I admit I actually don't know if Milo didn't get a tattoo.  I just know that nothing on social media indicated he did.  Alexis just showed herself getting the tat while Milo was there.  Also wouldn't Milo need permission from his mom to get a tat? I know it's easy to get around the rules, but considering he's a minor in the public eye, he probably needs signed consent, no?  Not that I necessarily think Camryn would be against a tiny tat.  I have no idea.  

And yes, that is what bothers me.  Milo is not some innocent tiny child that needs to be protected from the half naked woman.  I would get it more if we were talking about a way older woman or something, one that was clearly putting the moves on him.  That isn't what this is.

The slut shamey part is also what bothered me about the "fans" who were warning Sky and her parents about how Alexis is not the type of role model she should be looking up to and it was clearly a message of "how dare you let your child near this woman who posts semi-naked pics on instagram!"  As if that is the worst thing in the world one person could possibly do.  Maybe let Sky's parents parent her and decide who they do or don't want their daughter around and of course she was going to support the partner of DWTS mentor.

• Love 6

Yes, I admit I actually don't know if Milo didn't get a tattoo.  I just know that nothing on social media indicated he did.  Alexis just showed herself getting the tat while Milo was there.  Also wouldn't Milo need permission from his mom to get a tat? I know it's easy to get around the rules, but considering he's a minor in the public eye, he probably needs signed consent, no?  Not that I necessarily think Camryn would be against a tiny tat.  I have no idea.  

And yes, that is what bothers me.  Milo is not some innocent tiny child that needs to be protected from the half naked woman.  I would get it more if we were talking about a way older woman or something, one that was clearly putting the moves on him.  That isn't what this is.

The slut shamey part is also what bothered me about the "fans" who were warning Sky and her parents about how Alexis is not the type of role model she should be looking up to and it was clearly a message of "how dare you let your child near this woman who posts semi-naked pics on instagram!"  As if that is the worst thing in the world one person could possibly do.  Maybe let Sky's parents parent her and decide who they do or don't want their daughter around and of course she was going to support the partner of DWTS mentor.

For me, I could care less about her profession. Her job doesnt bother me as I know someone in the adult industry, that is amazing person, mother, friend, daughter, sister, girlfriend, business woman and highly intelligent. A person's profession should never define a person. As long as they r not hurting anyone or themselves then their job is fine with  me, so with that said I could care less about Alexis showing her goods on sm, its her business and most of all she is grown. What I do have an issue with is the fact she spends entirely too much time with a kid, yes milo isnt that much younger than her and seems mature but still is a minor and  it  just seems weird out everyone from the show rather cast or pros she seems most connected to a child, its just seems pretty twisted.

This is the same issue I had with Val hanging around Zendaya like that back in the day when she was just 16. I know the age difference between Val and Zendaya doesnt compare to Alexis and Milo but still grown people should never be hanging with kids like that. I mean every once in awhile is fine but they shouldnt be ur bff.

Agree to disagree as I think it’s fairly normal for people to get all super close during DWTS and it usually fades over time.  Nor do I think their age difference is on par with Zendaya/Val.  Also if it makes anyone feel better, Alexis posted stories of playing beer bong at home with her friends last night and Milo was nowhere to be seen.  The weird part is Val was there...especially considering I don’t think I’d ever seen Alexis and Val interact before.  Also I thought Val was still in Utah with his fiancée. 

• Love 5
44 minutes ago, spanana said:

Agree to disagree as I think it’s fairly normal for people to get all super close during DWTS and it usually fades over time.  Nor do I think their age difference is on par with Zendaya/Val.  Also if it makes anyone feel better, Alexis posted stories of playing beer bong at home with her friends last night and Milo was nowhere to be seen.  The weird part is Val was there...especially considering I don’t think I’d ever seen Alexis and Val interact before.  Also I thought Val was still in Utah with his fiancée. 

Val tends to show up in some weird places that you never expect to see him LOL. I've also noticed that he tends to get close with a lot of the celebs and I'm surprised by it because he doesn't seem all that close with them during the season. Usually it's the athletes. Rashad, Derek Fisher and Jacoby Jones all come immediately to mind. I'll never forget how completely shocked I was when Jacoby and Karina showed up at the family celebration dinner after Season 16. 

• Love 1

So full disclosure, I'm just here for the gossip and drama. In the words of Wendy Williams, "the tea is exceptional today". So apparently Milo posted these pictures of him and Alexis (she had an Instagram story that showed them clearly doing some type of photo-shoot together). 

The comments are giving me life. There's a bunch of "what happened to Alan, but I thought you and Alan were in love, what happened to the dancer guy", followed by, "um isn't this illegal, what the hell, he's 17, this is illegal, etc." Adding fuel to the fire, Mackenzie Ziegler commented by officially dubbing them "Anaheim" (I guess that's their ship name) and NikKi Glaser who was booted first from the season just commented with an, "umm..."

Now I totally think they're likely just messing with people and are just good friends. But if this turns out to be real, damn, Alexis and Alan couldn't even fake it for barely a month after the season ended? 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, truthaboutluv said:

So full disclosure, I'm just here for the gossip and drama. In the words of Wendy Williams, "the tea is exceptional today". So apparently Milo posted these pictures of him and Alexis (she had an Instagram story that showed them clearly doing some type of photo-shoot together). 

The comments are giving me life. There's a bunch of "what happened to Alan, but I thought you and Alan were in love, what happened to the dancer guy", followed by, "um isn't this illegal, what the hell, he's 17, this is illegal, etc." Adding fuel to the fire, Mackenzie Ziegler commented by officially dubbing them "Anaheim" (I guess that's their ship name) and NikKi Glaser who was booted first from the season just commented with an, "umm..."

Now I totally think they're likely just messing with people and are just good friends. But if this turns out to be real, damn, Alexis and Alan couldn't even fake it for barely a month after the season ended? 

What makes it even better is Val leaving Utah before Jenna and showing up at Alexis's beer pong birthday party last night.....the only person who was there from DWTS. LOL

• Love 3
13 hours ago, truthaboutluv said:

Alexis posted a similar picture on her Instagram.  I don't follow her so I don't know what stories she posts.  I think the comments on both their pages are funny.  But some posters are also funny because in Milo's page, some people are saying, "What about Witney?"  I guess they don't know that she's married. 

• Love 3
Just now, realdancemom said:

But some posters are also funny because in Milo's page, some people are saying, "What about Witney?" 

There's always a few. Yeah I saw some comments during the season with his fans asking if she was his girlfriend every time he posted something DWTS related and how much he adored Witney. And every time a bunch of other posters came in to tell them that no, she was his dance partner and two, she was married. I just figured these people were his very young tween fans. Milo is after all famous from Disney so you know he has a number of those. 

And yeah I saw Alexis post with the picture as well. What's making me think they may just be messing with people is the flirty exchanges in the comments on both their pages. 

• Love 3

Yeah, I don't really get the photoshoot but I think Alexis and Milo are just deliberately messing with people.  Also Alexis was back hanging with Alan last night based on Alan's social media, so I don't think that is entirely off the table.  Who knows.

The Val thing was weirder to me because it wasn't like it was a big party.  I would have understood more if Alexis had just had a big birthday party and invited random DWTS people and Val showed because he was bored and in town and his wife to be was still off doing whatever with her family in Utah.  But it looked like it was just Alexis and a few of her close guy friends playing drinking games at home...with Val.

Also how do I say this nicely...if you want to see some of the worst of humanity, as well as the dumbest, just read instagram comments.  I'd like to think it was all young kids as that I can make some exceptions for, but doubtful. 

Edited by spanana
  • Love 2
Just now, spanana said:

Also how do I say this nicely...if you want to see some of the worst of humanity, as well as the dumbest, just read instagram comments.  I'd like to think it was all young kids as that I can make some exceptions for, but doubtful. 

I tend to skim very quickly. Usually by the first 20 comments or so, I've gotten the gist. 

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, spanana said:

Also Alexis was back hanging with Alan last night based on Alan's social media, so I don't think that is entirely off the table.  Who knows.

Personally I don't buy there was ever anything between Alexis and Alan anyway so I don't think there is even anything that was ever on the table. I did laugh at a comment I saw on her Instagram with someone saying she didn't need a boyfriend but a therapist.

It was a bit harsh but I didn't realize Alexis moved to Hawaii with the ex-boyfriend barely a few weeks into the relationship. As this person put it, she moved to be with a guy she was with for barely a few weeks, gets on DWTS, decides she has feelings for her dance partner, dumps previous guy but then also spends all her time seemingly flirting with and hanging out with a 17 year old.

Again, the comment might have been a bit harsh but it did make me laugh. Thing is though, when I remember Alexis is only 22, assuming all of this is true, her being a bit flighty with her feelings probably isn't so weird. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 2
On 11/24/2018 at 12:17 PM, spanana said:

Milo is also close to Alan and Alan has gone out to do escape rooms with Milo and his friends.  Why is that not a problem?  Is it only because it's male/female?  Is it because people are uneasy with Alexis choice of job and her social media feed?  

No, it is just weird for a 20 something year old to hang out with a high school kid all the time. 

Do Alan and Alexis not have friends their own age? By the way, if Alan dissed Alexis on her birthday, I think that pretty much means it was all for show. LOL

Edited by boyznkatz
5 minutes ago, boyznkatz said:

No, it is just weird for a 25 year old to hang out with a high school kid. 

Do Alan and Alexis not have friends their own age? By the way, if Alan dissed Alexis on her birthday, he isn't her "boyfriend." LOL

My only point was I had never seen anyone say anything about Alan and Milo spending so much time together whereas I have seen lots of comments about Alexis corrupting innocent Milo.  So there is definitely a difference in perception as to how those two relationships are perceived.

Also I don't give a crap either way if the Alexis/Alan relationship is real or not but I really don't get the whole thing about Alan dissing Alexis on her birthday.  It was Thanksgiving weekend and Alan was in Minnesota with his family celebrating the holiday.  As the majority of the DWTS pros are LA transplants and their families are elsewhere, they don't get to go home and visit very often and it's not remotely crazy for a pro that has been working all summer and fall to travel home and see his family on the couple of off days he has before tour rehearsals start.  I'm pretty sure tour rehearsals start today, so legitimately the only time he had to go home was the couple of days late last week.  I assume the tour gets off for Xmas, but again, it's very quick and then back on the road.  Then presumably he is touring all winter and a spring season is still up in the air.

In my world, it's not dissing your supposed brand new significant other if you keep your longstanding plans to go home and see your family that you probably have barely seen in months, for a couple of days.  If this was a longstanding relationship, then that would be different and maybe Alan would have invited Alexis home with him or something.  I'd hope Alexis would be understanding that he could celebrate her bday with her on another day and let Alan be home for his only three days he has to do so.  It would be different if Alan was from LA and just ignored hanging out with her but he was legitimately in another state with his family.

• Love 4
53 minutes ago, spanana said:

I saw a lot of judgemental comments that both Milo and Alan were too good for Alexis because she poses half naked photos on Instagram.  This was on Milo's and Alan's page.  Then on Alexis's page, you would read comments about her breast implants and lip fillers.

• Love 2
Just now, spanana said:

My only point was I had never seen anyone say anything about Alan and Milo spending so much time together whereas I have seen lots of comments about Alexis corrupting innocent Milo.  So there is definitely a difference in perception as to how those two relationships are perceived.

Just now, spanana said:

Also I don't give a crap either way if the Alexis/Alan relationship is real or not but I really don't get the whole thing about Alan dissing Alexis on her birthday.  It was Thanksgiving weekend and Alan was in Minnesota with his family celebrating the holiday.  As the majority of the DWTS pros are LA transplants and their families are elsewhere, they don't get to go home and visit very often and it's not remotely crazy for a pro that has been working all summer and fall to travel home and see his family on the couple of off days he has before tour rehearsals start.  I'm pretty sure tour rehearsals start today, so legitimately the only time he had to go home was the couple of days late last week.  I assume the tour gets off for Xmas, but again, it's very quick and then back on the road.  Then presumably he is touring all winter and a spring season is still up in the air.

In my world, it's not dissing your supposed brand new significant other if you keep your longstanding plans to go home and see your family that you probably have barely seen in months, for a couple of days.  If this was a longstanding relationship, then that would be different and maybe Alan would have invited Alexis home with him or something.  I'd hope Alexis would be understanding that he could celebrate her bday with her on another day and let Alan be home for his only three days he has to do so.  It would be different if Alan was from LA and just ignored hanging out with her but he was legitimately in another state with his family.

I think the fact is ALexis hangs out way more with Milo than she ever did with Alan if we have to base stuff on sm content. If they r in relationship it is a very poor executed one for sure. I guess time will tell what they are or arent but I could really care less because im just glad we dont have stomach the mess on dwts any longer.

Just now, realdancemom said:

I saw a lot of judgemental comments that both Milo and Alan were too good for Alexis because she poses half naked photos on Instagram.  This was on Milo's and Alan's page.  Then on Alexis's page, you would read comments about her breast implants and lip fillers.

Again I dont care about her job but it seems she is flaky, very flaky. I dont think she playing with a full deck up there and the fact she broke up with her boyfriend for a showmance is just mindblowing too. I think something is wrong with her and it runs deeper than her just being an immature young woman.

29 minutes ago, realdancemom said:

I agree such comments aren't nice, but if the three of them are going to put themselves out there then people are going to comment. If they don't want people to comment, then they should stay private, like many people successfully do.

They probably don't care what people say anyway, but if they do, it's sort of hard to feel sorry for them.

1 minute ago, vdw84 said:

I think the fact is ALexis hangs out way more with Milo than she ever did with Alan if we have to base stuff on sm content. If they r in relationship it is a very poor executed one for sure. I guess time will tell what they are or arent but I could really care less because im just glad we dont have stomach the mess on dwts any longer.

I think it's impossible to know at this point since during the season Alexis saw both every day and the season ended barely a week ago.  Since that time Alan has been in Minnesota and Milo has been in LA, because his family is in LA, so there was no traveling for him.  I know Alexis's mom passed away, but presumably Alexis didn't go home for the holiday.  Not that I even remember where she's from.

Anyway, everyone is now back in LA.  My personal opinion is that both Alexis and Alan have feelings, I just would be surprised if it's feelings that amount to a long term relationship. I think it's very easy to get swept up in the feelings of DWTS, especially when young, and then it all comes crashing down post show when reality sets in.  See Janel.  Same reason I hope Alexis doesn't eventually regret getting a DWTS tat, though in her case it's small and probably easy to cover up.  Not like that huge thing Rumer got and then got removed.

I also suspect we won't be seeing Val hanging around Alexis and friends (not that there is anything wrong with it depending on the context) now that Jenna is back in town. I have a hard time seeing her self esteem taking well to Val spending lots of time with a hot 21 year old model, especially when Val likes them young.  I know it's not remotely comparable to the Zendaya thing because of the timing in life, re: Z being a child at the time, but keep in mind that Alexis is slightly younger than Zendaya.

I dont think Alan had feelings for her, I didnt see it.  Tbh, Im not sure what is going on with those two, they could be friends with benefits, I would believe that more than deep feelings involved. Im just not feeling it.

25 minutes ago, boyznkatz said:

I agree such comments aren't nice, but if the three of them are going to put themselves out there then people are going to comment. If they don't want people to comment, then they should stay private, like many people successfully do.

They probably don't care what people say anyway, but if they do, it's sort of hard to feel sorry for them.

Yes and no.  Part of being in the public eye is learning to deal with and ignore crappy comments.  You also can disable comments on instagram, which some celebs do.  So I don't disagree that you need to have a thick skin and should just find ways of dealing with the seedy underbelly of celebdom, but I also think the comments calling Alexis a whore and denigrating her character are more than just not nice.  These idiotic people who live to slut shame and whatever on social media should be held accountable for the crap they say and their double standards exposed.  People are allowed to comment and can do so if given the opportunity, but then they can also be held accountable for those comments.  That said, if you look at the insta feed of any celebs you will find lots of similar comments.  It seems to be where human trash gathers.  The only way it's not there is if comments are disabled or if a celeb monitors their own feed and deletes nasty comments, and I don't find the latter particularly healthy because that means you have to read all the comments to find the ones to delete.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, spanana said:

but I really don't get the whole thing about Alan dissing Alexis on her birthday. 

That comment was the first time I saw that opinion. He wrote her a very loving birthday message. He just wasn't in LA to celebrate with her in person. *shrug*

3 minutes ago, truthaboutluv said:

That comment was the first time I saw that opinion. He wrote her a very loving birthday message. He just wasn't in LA to celebrate with her in person. *shrug*

I wrote that comment, and maybe it was unfair because I don't follow any of them and I have no idea what he wrote to her. All I saw was the show, and at least there it looked completely fake.

If they are together, good for them, but it didn't look real to me, at least not on the show. That kissing looked totally phony.

1 hour ago, spanana said:

I think it's impossible to know at this point since during the season Alexis saw both every day and the season ended barely a week ago.  Since that time Alan has been in Minnesota and Milo has been in LA, because his family is in LA, so there was no traveling for him.  I know Alexis's mom passed away, but presumably Alexis didn't go home for the holiday.  Not that I even remember where she's from.

I also suspect we won't be seeing Val hanging around Alexis and friends (not that there is anything wrong with it depending on the context) now that Jenna is back in town. I have a hard time seeing her self esteem taking well to Val spending lots of time with a hot 21 year old model, especially when Val likes them young.  I know it's not remotely comparable to the Zendaya thing because of the timing in life, re: Z being a child at the time, but keep in mind that Alexis is slightly younger than Zendaya.

I was also going to point out that if Alexis is acting flaky or lost, she is still young.  Also, her mother's death was in 2014 so not that long ago.  She's probably still dealing with that too.  I don't think there is anything wrong with her going to a therapist.  But the poster who made the suggestion could have been nicer about it.

• Love 3

Other random thoughts:

Even though, I didn't like the outcome, I'm going to have DWTS withdrawals today.  I record The Voice too but I can wait to watch that.  But I always want to watch DWTS on the same day.  I also am not going to say that I'm not going to watch it next year unless the rules change.  I still got to watch great dancing this season from JP, Milo, Evanna, Alexis, etc. 

I can't find the posts about pros choreographing their own stuff.  So I'll just comment on it.  I don't blame pros asking for help even if the dance is in their specialty.  It's tough to come up with new stuff every week even for really good choreographers.  It's worse if you're not inspired by your star.  I can tell that Witney loved choreographing for Milo.   I wouldn't want to choreograph for Joe or Bobby.

• Love 1

I'm not going to stop watching because of Bobby, either. I actually liked all the ringers they had this season. This season (with the exception of Joe and Bobby) was definitely a hell of a lot better than that fiasco mini-season. I really hope they have a full season next spring.

• Love 3

Well, I'm not going to go to their instagrams and spew hate because that's not me. But those pictures are obnoxious. And I say this as someone who never believed her and Alan were a thing and started picking up hints that she and Milo were. They both knew damn well what they were doing when they posed for the pics, they knew it would piss off the "shippers" who kept Alex in the competition because of Alan. I bet we'll see now a lot more in your face displays like this. The people who fell for the fake romance have a right to be angry and ask her 'why'?

• Love 2
1 hour ago, howmanywords said:

Well, I'm not going to go to their instagrams and spew hate because that's not me. But those pictures are obnoxious. And I say this as someone who never believed her and Alan were a thing and started picking up hints that she and Milo were. They both knew damn well what they were doing when they posed for the pics, they knew it would piss off the "shippers" who kept Alex in the competition because of Alan. I bet we'll see now a lot more in your face displays like this. The people who fell for the fake romance have a right to be angry and ask her 'why'?

I think Alexis does like Milo more than Alan.  However, I'm going to assume for now that she's just friends with Milo.  Otherwise, they are stupid to be posting on Instagram knowing that she would be in trouble since he's just a minor.  He's probably turning 18 in a few months so it's not that they can't wait until then.

I do believe Alexis is def. more into Milo and for whatever reason I do not know. Not only is he a minor but he looks young too, I mean like he hasnt hit puberty all the way which makes it even more gross. Im sure Alan and Alexis will play it up a bit kinda like Maks and Meryl did after their season so the fans want think it was all for show and then poof they will be completely done with each other because im sure Alexis is waiting for Milo to turn 18.

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, realdancemom said:

I think Alexis does like Milo more than Alan.  However, I'm going to assume for now that she's just friends with Milo.  Otherwise, they are stupid to be posting on Instagram knowing that she would be in trouble since he's just a minor.  He's probably turning 18 in a few months so it's not that they can't wait until then.

I don't think they are the sharpest tools in the shed, and even if they are just friends it's still dumb to post pics like that when she literally sailed into the finals because of playing up to the people who shipped her with Alan. They could wait a few months and post the pictures when he turns 18.

• Love 1
22 hours ago, spanana said:

Anyway, everyone is now back in LA.  My personal opinion is that both Alexis and Alan have feelings, I just would be surprised if it's feelings that amount to a long term relationship. I think it's very easy to get swept up in the feelings of DWTS, especially when young, and then it all comes crashing down post show when reality sets in.  See Janel.  Same reason I hope Alexis doesn't eventually regret getting a DWTS tat, though in her case it's small and probably easy to cover up.  Not like that huge thing Rumer got and then got removed.

Not for nothing, Jenna is not that much older than Zendaya herself. And I agree, I think Val’s night hanging out with Alexis will be a one and done situation with Jenna back in town. 😄

• Love 1
36 minutes ago, boyznkatz said:

I don't think they are the sharpest tools in the shed, and even if they are just friends it's still dumb to post pics like that when she literally sailed into the finals because of playing up to the people who shipped her with Alan. They could wait a few months and post the pictures when he turns 18.

Exactly. Even if they arent a couple why post pictures like that? If it's simply for the sake of riling people up its childish and yes stupid. Especially since Milo isn't even 18 yet.  I'm one that sees no issue with age differences but in this case, maybe um, you know keep things behind closed doors until Milo is legally an adult. And if Alexis really is with Alan? I'd sure be pissed if I were him if someone I was involved with is posting pictures of herself with her head in another guys lap.

• Love 2
Just now, TeeMo said:

Not for nothing, Jenna is not that much older than Zendaya herself. And I agree, I think Val’s night hanging out with Alexis will be a one and done situation with Jenna back in town. 😄

Yep, Val doesnt hang with any of his female partners he was close to anymore. He has zero interaction with Zendaya and he doesnt hang with Normani either. Their last interaction was at her album release party that Jenna tagged herself too. Im pretty sure the only young female he can continue to hangout  is Laurie because they made it clear they were bro and sis.

1 hour ago, vdw84 said:

I do believe Alexis is def. more into Milo and for whatever reason I do not know. Not only is he a minor but he looks young too, I mean like he hasnt hit puberty all the way which makes it even more gross. Im sure Alan and Alexis will play it up a bit kinda like Maks and Meryl did after their season so the fans want think it was all for show and then poof they will be completely done with each other because im sure Alexis is waiting for Milo to turn 18.

Yeah, he looks young for his age, and she looks a lot older. Their age difference will be nothing in a couple of years, but right now it looks gross because he is still a child in high school in the care of his mom.

If they are just friends and messing with people, then I guess he's just as immature as she is.

1 hour ago, vdw84 said:

I am gonna be really cynical here. I just wonder if Alexis's affection for Milo is really self serving. Milo's mom is Camryn. Milo has had some acting roles. Milo's star is on the rise. Get the picture I am painting? To me it is a pretty ugly one. I think Alexis wants to be more than just a social media influencer. And I think she may be thinking that her friendship or more with Milo maybe a path to get her career moving in a better direction. JMHO. 

• Love 3
40 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

Exactly. Even if they arent a couple why post pictures like that? If it's simply for the sake of riling people up its childish and yes stupid. Especially since Milo isn't even 18 yet.  I'm one that sees no issue with age differences but in this case, maybe um, you know keep things behind closed doors until Milo is legally an adult. And if Alexis really is with Alan? I'd sure be pissed if I were him if someone I was involved with is posting pictures of herself with her head in another guys lap.

The pictures themselves are already suggestive enough but it was the flirty comments that made it worse. I mean her captioning the picture she posted with "is this seat taken" and him responding "all yours". And this wasn't the first time they did this. When she posted a picture of them on Twitter after the Halloween episode, she referred to him as her Bae, with him calling her his girl and her responding with heart eyes emoji. 

The thing is, a big part of why people rolled their eyes so hard at the Alan and Alexis thing is because literally like a week before the show started pushing it, in their rehearsal package, Alexis talked about Alan being like her big brother and this sibling relationship they had. Then suddenly out of nowhere, the show started pushing this romance angle with them and it was so over the top. 

Interestingly, considering he's only 17, Alexis never talks about Milo as a "little brother". I may be wrong and have missed it but I can't remember her referring to him in that way. Witney did all the time of course, but not Alexis. Meanwhile, Milo has always been very open about Alexis being one of his celebrity crushes. In other words, he doesn't pretend that he's not a 17 year old boy who totally thinks she's hot. So you have this 17 year old guy who spends so much time around this girl and yeah, it's just hard to keep seeing it as purely platonic. 

Well in any case, Alexis is apparently on her way to Japan and she's not doing the tour. So if anything is going on between them, at this point, considering her relationship history, I'll go with I doubt it even lasts to Milo's 18th birthday which isn't until March next year. 

21 minutes ago, boyznkatz said:

If they are just friends and messing with people, then I guess he's just as immature as she is.

Well he is 17, lol. High school boys aren't exactly known for their maturity. Though in fairness, one of the things that often got touted about Milo during his time on DWTS, was his maturity. 

• Love 1
48 minutes ago, BeeBop88 said:

I am gonna be really cynical here. I just wonder if Alexis's affection for Milo is really self serving. Milo's mom is Camryn. Milo has had some acting roles. Milo's star is on the rise. Get the picture I am painting? To me it is a pretty ugly one. I think Alexis wants to be more than just a social media influencer. And I think she may be thinking that her friendship or more with Milo maybe a path to get her career moving in a better direction. JMHO. 

I wouldnt be surprise but my thing is Alexis doesnt have star factor, sorry. Yes, she is gorgeous and seems like a sweet girl so we think, dont really know much about her but nothing about her screams stardom on the horizon. She sure as hell didnt leave that much of an impression on dwts to say, O yeah this girl is on to be and better things, so with that said I dont know how much Milo can do for her but again her looks alone may book her a few gigs but I just dont see it for her.

1 hour ago, boyznkatz said:

Yeah, he looks young for his age, and she looks a lot older. Their age difference will be nothing in a couple of years, but right now it looks gross because he is still a child in high school in the care of his mom.

He does look young, I dont care about how mature he may come off, he looks too young for some hot 21 year old chick to be lusting or desiring to be with. I know its some 17 year olds out there can pass for fully grown looking people but milo isnt one of them, its just gross to even think of these two having a sexual relationship which I hope is not happening. 

5 hours ago, boyznkatz said:

Yeah, he looks young for his age, and she looks a lot older. 

YMMV, but I think Milo's height makes him look a little older than 17...maybe even 20 or 21. Or at least old enough to where I found his dances with Witney believable.

I think Milo and Alexis are just friends and are just excited about being friends. If there was something going on, I don't think they would be so open about it. Milo has said in interviews that Alan and Alexis are a real thing and that Alan is like a big brother to him.

• Love 3
33 minutes ago, calipiano81 said:

YMMV, but I think Milo's height makes him look a little older than 17...maybe even 20 or 21. Or at least old enough to where I found his dances with Witney believable.

I think Milo and Alexis are just friends and are just excited about being friends. If there was something going on, I don't think they would be so open about it. Milo has said in interviews that Alan and Alexis are a real thing and that Alan is like a big brother to him.

His height may have said 20 to 21 but his body and face said differently. I remember it was Disney Week and he had on that incredibles costume and u could actually see how boyish he truly is. He isnt fully developed for any fully grown woman to be into like that.

2 hours ago, calipiano81 said:

Insinuating such a thing is just as bad.

There are plenty of ways you can express being happy you found a new friendship, these two dont exactly scream "friends". And as its been said above the pictures are obnoxious because even if they simply are just friends, that is NOT how friends pose and friends don't make the comments they are saying to each other. If they are doing it just for the sake of wanting attention? Then Milo has sure gone down a notch in my book.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, vdw84 said:

Yep, Val doesnt hang with any of his female partners he was close to anymore. He has zero interaction with Zendaya and he doesnt hang with Normani either. Their last interaction was at her album release party that Jenna tagged herself too. Im pretty sure the only young female he can continue to hangout  is Laurie because they made it clear they were bro and sis.

It's also because Val and Jenna tend to treat Laurie like their child.  They pat her on the head and she worships the ground they walk on and looks up to them as role models (at least based on the way Laurie acts when around them).  I know Laurie is considerably younger than Zendaya so there is even a bigger age difference there, but Val never remotely treated her the way he treated Zendaya, or even Normani.  Though truthfully I think Jenna would be all over Zendaya if given the opportunity or if Z ever took the bait, mostly because of her status in the business and the fact that she would see Z as someone that could possibly help her.  I remember several years ago Jenna would tweet some stuff aimed at Zendaya clearly fishing for some attention, which she never got.  Which I don't necessarily think Z was deliberately ignoring her, but when you have millions of followers you aren't going to see every little mention.

Anyway, back to Milo & Alexis...I really have no idea what I think about Alexis/Alan, but I really don't think there is anything going on between Alexis and Milo.  I too think they deliberately posted those pics with those captions as a joke to rile people up.  Weird, yes...and I'm not totally defending it but if they were actually interested in each other I think they would be WAY more low key about it and would be covering up anything publicly.  Not flaunting their friendship.  So I don't think anything is ever going to happen there, but who knows.

The only thing I know is Alexis/Alan were hanging out when Alan got back to LA as Alan posted a pic of them on his insta feed.  I think she might have left town for something though.  As it is, even if Alexis/Alan wanted to try to start something it would be pretty hard.  Alan is about to embark on a cross country tour for a couple of months and Alexis is always traveling too.  So unless she wants to follow around the tour, which I doubt she does or she would have actually signed up for the tour, they are rarely going to be in the same place for the next several months.

On 2018-11-26 at 11:10 AM, realdancemom said:

Alexis posted a similar picture on her Instagram.  I don't follow her so I don't know what stories she posts.  I think the comments on both their pages are funny.  But some posters are also funny because in Milo's page, some people are saying, "What about Witney?"  I guess they don't know that she's married. 

To me all of this gossip and pictures is to grab back some publicity  when that dick Bones sucked all the air out of the room with his. "win"

• Love 2
On ‎11‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 9:11 PM, spanana said:

I doubt they would ever let us vote for who we want to go home because there is too negative a connotation to that.  I think it's a little softer a blow for celebs and their egos just to say you didn't get as many votes as the other celebs to stay.  It's another entirely to tell a celeb that they are going home because the majority of the audience voted for them to leave, whether for dancing or because they just don't like them.  It's basically putting them all under spotlights and then at the end pointing at one couple and telling them the audience doesn't like them or likes everyone else better.  I'm not sure you would get celebs to sign on at all in that setting.

there is this Ice skating show in Russia, format is pretty much the same. What they do is just have the public vote to save one of the 2-3 lowest scored couples.

• Love 1

I've seen several posts about maybe the decision of who goes and who stays should be weighted more with the judges and suggestions of 80/20 and 75/25, but if they were going to weight the judges more, what about more like 66/33, I know, it would be more like 67/33 or 66/34, or what about a split of 65/35 or 60/40, that would still give the audience a lot of say in decisions. I also am aware, this is not in our hands and the producers and ABC are going to do whatever they want.

• Love 2

Maybe I just haven't paid attention in the past and it's more noticeable because of how much they annoyed me, but Sharna/Bobby seem particularly extra about their win.  I try to avoid Bobby on social media these days, but Sharna literally took her mirrorball on vacation with her and photographed it on the plane.  Like she took it with her and took it out of the box on the plane for the plane ride and had it set up in her little area.  Or at least for a photo op.  Like I really don't get traveling with the thing unless you have to do so.  I remember last year Lindsay had a hard time getting through airport security with the thing, but it was like a ha ha moment when she tried to take it back home, I presume to Utah.  It was boxed up and she didn't take it places.  Like I get this is a long time coming for Sharna so I get it to an extent, but isn't the actual winning the fun part and not the need to tout around a tacky badly made trophy everywhere to show it off?

• Love 1
Just now, spanana said:

Maybe I just haven't paid attention in the past and it's more noticeable because of how much they annoyed me, but Sharna/Bobby seem particularly extra about their win.  I try to avoid Bobby on social media these days, but Sharna literally took her mirrorball on vacation with her and photographed it on the plane.  Like she took it with her and took it out of the box on the plane for the plane ride and had it set up in her little area.  Or at least for a photo op.  Like I really don't get traveling with the thing unless you have to do so.  I remember last year Lindsay had a hard time getting through airport security with the thing, but it was like a ha ha moment when she tried to take it back home, I presume to Utah.  It was boxed up and she didn't take it places.  Like I get this is a long time coming for Sharna so I get it to an extent, but isn't the actual winning the fun part and not the need to tout around a tacky badly made trophy everywhere to show it off?

I personally just think she is doing it to stick to the fans of the show who were pissed over Bobby and her win. She is just trying to get under peoples skin because she knows everyone is still very pissed about their win. Sharna never been the one to be a big showoff and I always felt if she ever won, she would be one of the most humble ones because how she has always congratulated all the winners in past seasons but I think for this particular win and huge backlash she is just going to take it in stride and own it because it is her first and pissed off alot people so just say screw it and move on.

• Love 1