Type keyword(s) to search

General Gabbery: DWTS

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, boyznkatz said:

Didn't he do a jive already? It was bad enough the first time around.

From what Wikipedia says, the semi-finals' second dance is chosen by the judges. It might be a repeat style. But we've already seen Bobby do the jive...twice because of the first week.

Milo/Witney are doing an Argentine Tango (confirmed by Milo that there will be a lot of lifts, which I'm sure Carrie Ann will love) and apparently, Evanna/Keo are doing a Contemporary. 

Per PureDWTS:

Juan Pablo & Cheryl – Argentine tango (Song: “Libertango” from Forever Tango)
Judges Choice: Salsa (Song: “Tu Sonrisa” by Elvis Crespo) (mentored by Bruno)
1-800-868-3408

Milo & Witney – Argentine tango (Song: “Pray for Me” by The Weeknd, Kendrick Lamar)
Judges Choice: Cha Cha (Song: “Good Feeling” by Austin French) (mentored by Carrie Ann)
1-800-868-3410

Evanna & Keo – Contemporary (Song: “Stand Up for Something” by Andra Day)
Judges Choice: Foxtrot (Song: “Rewrite the Stars” from “The Greatest Showman”) (mentored by Len)
1-800-868-3405

Alexis & Alan – Waltz (Song: “Water” by Bishop Briggs)
Judges Choice: Jive (Song: “Yes” by Merry Clayton) (mentored by Bruno)
1-800-868-3401

Joe & Jenna – Contemporary (Song: “This Year’s Love” by David Gray)
Judges Choice: Quickstep (Song: “Check it Out” by Oh the Larceny) (mentored by Carrie Ann)
1-800-868-3406

Bobby & Sharna – Salsa (Song: “GDFR” by Flo Rida)
Judges Choice: Jive (Song: “Gimme Some Lovin’” by The Spencer Davis Group) (mentored by Len)

5 hours ago, vdw84 said:

Apparently, Alexis was quoting the lyrics from Bishop Briggs song she is dancing too about Love hurts, go figure.

I’m trying not to eye roll the heck out of her doing that but failing.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, lavenderblue said:

They've given Bobby and Sharna the same song used in her trio jive with James?? That's a...bold choice.

That jive was my favorite trio...ever....and Bobby has no chance in hell of creating anything remotely similar.

• Love 2

Juan Pablo and Cheryl should knock it out of the park with their Argentine Tango, since of all the pros, Cheryl is the only one who spent several months in Argentina specifically training in that style, and her Argentine Tango with Gilles nearly ten years ago is still one of her most iconic dances to me -- and that was BEFORE she had actually trained in Argentine Tango!

And Joe and Jenna get Contemporary?  That should be...something.

• Love 5
10 hours ago, legaleagle53 said:

Juan Pablo and Cheryl should knock it out of the park with their Argentine Tango, since of all the pros, Cheryl is the only one who spent several months in Argentina specifically training in that style, and her Argentine Tango with Gilles nearly ten years ago is still one of her most iconic dances to me -- and that was BEFORE she had actually trained in Argentine Tango!

Yep and annnd JP is Argentinian so its in his blood!

• Love 5
4 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Yep and annnd JP is Argentinian so its in his blood!

AND they have "Libertango" as the song they're dancing to.  Cheryl's got no excuse for not pulling out all the stops in her choreography (which has REALLY been surprisingly hit-or-miss this season) and having Juan Pablo deliver another iconic dance that should get them 10s across the panel!

• Love 2
16 hours ago, crowceilidh said:

Something about Evanna and Keo being mentored by Len makes me feel twitchy and like I need a tinfoil hat to wear.

I don’t know...I would like to think that Len mentoring them is a sign that good things are happening in the DWTS universe! 

Using their strongest teaching tool (Len) is a great way for TPTB to both motivate and provide specific feedback to Keo. Evanna can dance, that’s clear to us all, but she still needs (and deserves) a strong partner/teacher who will give 100%. 

I am a teacher and muscle memory isn’t just for athletes. All teachers (no matter what they teach) say & do things by sheer default over the course of our careers because it’s “how I’ve always done it.” They become habits because they have worked well for classroom management or are the keys to teaching a complicated lesson so everyone understands.

My current students aren’t like the ones I had when I first started teaching 10 years ago. I’ve had to adapt and change the way I do things because what worked for one group (even on a daily basis) won’t necessarily work for another group. I’ve had to “unlearn” certain default habits and while it was initially hard to do, the results were worth it...and I didn’t even get a trophy at the end of the year! 

I hope that with Len’s help, Keo might finally start to “unlearn” some of what he’s been taught, as well as how to take a different approach to how he coaches/teaches - especially during a season on DWTS when he’s got a partner who can dance!

I am very curious to see what differences, if  any, we will see in Keo’s dancing and/or teaching abilities. I hope we don’t see improvement only for the next two weeks; let’s hope there’s nominal growth each year as he continues to make a career out of dancing. 

It’s so easy to get burned out at work, no matter how much you love what you do or how long you have been working in the field. When I’m in a rough spot professionally or counting down the days until the last day of school (in October!), I reach out to my mentors for advice or I’ll ask them how they’d handle XYZ. It’s the best pick-me-up ever and reminds me why I love what I do. 

• Love 4
13 minutes ago, friendperidot said:

is there somewhere I can see a picture of Erin Andrews' gown from last night? I wasn't paying a lot of attention during the show, but it reminds me of something, and I just want a better look.

• Love 1

juan pablo’s elimination had to be the most absurd and most unfair elimination in such a long time. he was the true winner of this season. him and tinashe were the best dancers up there and each one of them could have easily won it. this season is the worst. i honestly cannot deal. they need to change the voting system in order to prevent something like this again. this elimination really makes me so angry and it breaks my heart. juan and cheryl were the best. they were the most consistent and they delivered the best dances. i cannot believe this. i’m still beyond shocked. it’s even more shocking than tinashe’s elimination. this show has really lost its integrity. 

• Love 3
7 hours ago, tedd said:

juan pablo’s elimination had to be the most absurd and most unfair elimination in such a long time. he was the true winner of this season. him and tinashe were the best dancers up there and each one of them could have easily won it. this season is the worst. i honestly cannot deal. they need to change the voting system in order to prevent something like this again. this elimination really makes me so angry and it breaks my heart. juan and cheryl were the best. they were the most consistent and they delivered the best dances. i cannot believe this. i’m still beyond shocked. it’s even more shocking than tinashe’s elimination. this show has really lost its integrity. 

People like to vote for fluff instead of talent. I just hope whoever wins is based on talent not fluff(Bobby and Alexis). Yes, I put alexis in the same category because she had to stoop to a failed showmance to push her ahead instead of her pure talent, to me that is fluff and isnt worthy of the win. 

I was just going to say I have a gut feeling Cheryl wont come back. She (rightfully) seems really upset about this elimination and I sure would feel knocked down.  If you can't win with someone like JP then I'd feel defeated too.  They both posted really beautiful words to each other but Cheryl, what she posted on Instagram really made me tear up.  She thanked JP for making her feel like it was her first season all over again and thanking him for letting her dance at "that level" filled with even the most difficult choreography.

• Love 9

I'm sure there is some trashing and I'm of the mind that I don't think bad dancers necessarily need to apologize for making the finals.  We often have not the best dancers make it to the end.  See David Ross, Candace Cameron etc. I don't think those dancers should necessarily be treated horribly for getting the votes and for connecting to the audience.  Like I remember being annoyed at how horrible some fans were to David Ross and even Rashad in their season because they made it past Normani, but the difference there is David (and Rashad) weren't constantly making jokes at the expense of the other contestants nor constantly whining about the unfairnessness of it all.  I'm sure David wanted to win, but he was just seemingly happy to be in the finale.  If I remember correctly, he even felt guilty about Simone getting voted off before him.

Bobby is just a whole new breed of chip on his shoulder, and Sharna too since she is his enabler.  I'm sure he's getting some hate for being in the finals over the likes of just about everyone else this season minus Joe, but a lot of the backlash he's getting is based on his own behavior.  Fans are mad because he has constantly made reference to his underdog status by belittling those around him.  He has namedropped Tinashe, Demarcus and now JP just to name a few.  On what planet is it classy, even jokingly, to talk about how you had to pretend to be sad JP was eliminated but really you were happy.  At least Joe had the grace post elimination to say he was happy that both Alexis and JP weren't eliminated on his behalf.  Also pretty sure it got back to JP, so I'm sure there is no love lost between JP and Bobby.

Even in terms of the judges. Bobby is all nice to their faces and spends much of his time online bitching about how unfairly they treat him.  Blah.  Make him go away and preferably not with a mirrorball.  It's less about me caring if a joke contestant wins DWTS so much as I don't want Bobby to get the affirmation for his crappy behavior.

ETA: One thing I do like about Candace Cameron is she does have some self awareness.  She was online complaining about JP's elimination and how unfair it was, which I get since he is her friend so of course you are going to more upset about people you actually know, but in doing so she did straight up admit that she knows dance wise she never should have made the finals in her season over people like Charlie White and James Maslow.  I can't find the comment now so not sure if she deleted it or if I'm just not looking in the right place, but she fully seems self aware that dance ability wise she didn't belong in the finals.  All I ask is for a little self awareness.

Edited by spanana
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, howmanywords said:

I was just going to say I have a gut feeling Cheryl wont come back. She (rightfully) seems really upset about this elimination and I sure would feel knocked down.  If you can't win with someone like JP then I'd feel defeated too.  They both posted really beautiful words to each other but Cheryl, what she posted on Instagram really made me tear up.  She thanked JP for making her feel like it was her first season all over again and thanking him for letting her dance at "that level" filled with even the most difficult choreography.

I had that same feeling about Mark when he didn't win with Lindsay Stirling.....that he would not be back. With Cheryl, I'm guessing a lot will have to do with her wedding as well as what other projects she has in the works. I still would love to see her bring her Love on the Floor show over here to the USA.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Toonces464 said:

I had that same feeling about Mark when he didn't win with Lindsay Stirling.....that he would not be back. With Cheryl, I'm guessing a lot will have to do with her wedding as well as what other projects she has in the works. I still would love to see her bring her Love on the Floor show over here to the USA.

I think one of the reasons Cheryl continually comes back, even when not getting good partners, is unlike Mark she doesn't have singing/acting to fall back on as careers.  Mark has been able to make a career for himself doing other things so far.  Cheryl gets opportunities here and there, but she's the first to admit that she doesn't sing or act so how many other careers are there to make in LA?  So instead she winds up making appearances on game shows and that sort of thing.  I know she's involved in business ventures, or has been, but I think she comes back because DWTS is a good paycheck and it's a way to keep her name out there and the show at least as of now is pretty much open to letting her return whenever she chooses to return.

• Love 2
38 minutes ago, spanana said:

I'm sure there is some trashing and I'm of the mind that I don't think bad dancers necessarily need to apologize for making the finals.  We often have not the best dancers make it to the end.  See David Ross, Candace Cameron etc. I don't think those dancers should necessarily be treated horribly for getting the votes and for connecting to the audience.  Like I remember being annoyed at how horrible some fans were to David Ross and even Rashad in their season because they made it past Normani, but the difference there is David (and Rashad) weren't constantly making jokes at the expense of the other contestants nor constantly whining about the unfairnessness of it all.  I'm sure David wanted to win, but he was just seemingly happy to be in the finale.  If I remember correctly, he even felt guilty about Simone getting voted off before him.

Bobby is just a whole new breed of chip on his shoulder, and Sharna too since she is his enabler.  I'm sure he's getting some hate for being in the finals over the likes of just about everyone else this season minus Joe, but a lot of the backlash he's getting is based on his own behavior.  Fans are mad because he has constantly made reference to his underdog status by belittling those around him.  He has namedropped Tinashe, Demarcus and now JP just to name a few.  On what planet is it classy, even jokingly, to talk about how you had to pretend to be sad JP was eliminated but really you were happy.  At least Joe had the grace post elimination to say he was happy that both Alexis and JP weren't eliminated on his behalf.  Also pretty sure it got back to JP, so I'm sure there is no love lost between JP and Bobby.

Even in terms of the judges. Bobby is all nice to their faces and spends much of his time online bitching about how unfairly they treat him.  Blah.  Make him go away and preferably not with a mirrorball.  It's less about me caring if a joke contestant wins DWTS so much as I don't want Bobby to get the affirmation for his crappy behavior.

ETA: One thing I do like about Candace Cameron is she does have some self awareness.  She was online complaining about JP's elimination and how unfair it was, which I get since he is her friend so of course you are going to more upset about people you actually know, but in doing so she did straight up admit that she knows dance wise she never should have made the finals in her season over people like Charlie White and James Maslow.  I can't find the comment now so not sure if she deleted it or if I'm just not looking in the right place, but she fully seems self aware that dance ability wise she didn't belong in the finals.  All I ask is for a little self awareness.

ITA.  It's frustrating when people like David Ross, Bill E., Cameron, etc. make it over better dancers.  However, they had nice personalities.  I didn't want them to win but I knew the nature of the show.

Bobby irritates me because of all his complaining.  The only other person that I didn't like was Bristol.  That wasn't even until the finale when she said that she hopes she wins because it would be like a big FU to all her and her mom's haters.  I did think that Brandy should have made it over her but Maks was acting like an a** towards her too.  There was a segment when he would spank her butt during dance lessons.  That is never appropriate for a teacher to do. 

• Love 4
42 minutes ago, spanana said:

Anytime someone uses the word "hater" you know they have the maturity level of a ping pong ball.

• Love 14
44 minutes ago, boyznkatz said:

Anytime someone uses the word "hater" you know they have the maturity level of a ping pong ball.

Exactly! Especially when it comes from the person’s representative or PR person, it’s even worse! The tweet sounds like a remark from a pissy eleventeen year old who is trolling people.

No one, in the history of the world, has ever passed a single Communications class using the word “hater.”

Edited by Bridget
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, spanana said:

I mean, what is Sharna supposed to do? From what I've seen she's thanked the fans for getting them this far. Which is correct, this show is mostly about what the fans like. Not really about dancing. I learned a long time ago that the fans don't care who the best dancer is, they just vote who they like. 

I do agree with you though that his behavior is a big turn off. I always like the contestants that are humble and boost others around them. 

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Beatrice said:

I mean, what is Sharna supposed to do? From what I've seen she's thanked the fans for getting them this far. Which is correct, this show is mostly about what the fans like. Not really about dancing. I learned a long time ago that the fans don't care who the best dancer is, they just vote who they like. 

I do agree with you though that his behavior is a big turn off. I always like the contestants that are humble and boost others around them. 

Sharna is not supposed to complain and whine along with Bobby which is what she's been doing. 

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, realdancemom said:

Sharna is not supposed to complain and whine along with Bobby which is what she's been doing. 

Is she complaining on the actual show? because I admit to FF most of the show so I could have missed that. lol

• Love 1
1 hour ago, realdancemom said:

I do think she's done a little of both, that's for sure, but she also has at least posted some tweets in favour of the other contestants, something that Bobby hasn't done:

Sure, it doesn't mean that her complaining with Bobby is fine and that her positive tweets cancel out the other ones, but Sharna isn't JUST complaining and acting entitled. At least she can say some nice things not just about other contestants, but other pros as well:

I just went down a rabbit hole on Bobby's Twitter page and...yikes, he hasn't said ONE nice thing about any other contestant so far. Not one. I think Sharna goes a bit overboard with supporting her partners, whoever they may be, but I do like her better than Bobby with the above two tweets as a few examples. Sharna is flawed, but she seems pretty decent overall. I'm still trying to find some likable qualities about Bobby. It was nice that he's a charitable guy, and that's all I really got. 

• Love 8
16 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I do think she's done a little of both, that's for sure, but she also has at least posted some tweets in favour of the other contestants, something that Bobby hasn't done:

Sure, it doesn't mean that her complaining with Bobby is fine and that her positive tweets cancel out the other ones, but Sharna isn't JUST complaining and acting entitled. At least she can say some nice things not just about other contestants, but other pros as well:

I just went down a rabbit hole on Bobby's Twitter page and...yikes, he hasn't said ONE nice thing about any other contestant so far. Not one. I think Sharna goes a bit overboard with supporting her partners, whoever they may be, but I do like her better than Bobby with the above two tweets as a few examples. Sharna is flawed, but she seems pretty decent overall. I'm still trying to find some likable qualities about Bobby. It was nice that he's a charitable guy, and that's all I really got. 

Thanks for these two examples.  I'm not on Twitter so I just read the bad stuff that she's been tweeting from this and other forums.  At least, it shows that Sharna doesn't just complain and whine along with Bobby.  Good traits for Bobby is that he is a hard worker.  He did work hard to get where he's at in life.  Like you, I also read that he does a lot for charity. 

• Love 2
8 hours ago, fpbl83 said:

I wonder if Cheryl is coming back next season. Will there even be a spring season, or will ABC just go full-Idol?

Idol will be back in the spring. They announced Bobby Bones as a mentor. I guess he can mentor better than he can dance.

6 hours ago, spanana said:

ETA: One thing I do like about Candace Cameron is she does have some self awareness.  She was online complaining about JP's elimination and how unfair it was, which I get since he is her friend so of course you are going to more upset about people you actually know, but in doing so she did straight up admit that she knows dance wise she never should have made the finals in her season over people like Charlie White and James Maslow.  

I saw Candace say in an interview concerning DWTS a few years ago that she has amazing fans. That implied to me she knew it was her fans who got her there, not dancing. 

• Love 4

I am floored that Bobby does anything for charity - seriously. Especially after the whole “BillboardGate” debacle too! What reputable charity would even want to be associated with him? Unless he is simply directing listeners to donate money, I’d want nothing to do with him if I worked for a charity.

I do think it’s sad that he has to brag about how much he does for charity. Most people who do work with/for charity do it out of the goodness of their hearts, not to use it as a crutch or example to model how great they are. The truly impressive celebs are the ones who do things when the cameras aren’t  around, like how Ludacris pops up at grocery stores and pays for strangers’ groceries. 

Why do I think the name of the charity that BB works with is called the “Booster Club for Bullies: Bobby Bones Style”?!?! 

• Love 2

Out of curiosity, I just Googled BB’s name.

The following article was the first thing that popped up - promise! I don’t read or listen to Faux News, but when I read the article, I knew I had to share it here.

I doubt the seriousness of his claim though because his Wikipedia page says he had plans to run for Governor for two whole months during Jan-March 2017. He is such a try hard that I can’t stand it.

(Also, he doesn’t know Bill Clinton. His grandmother knew Bill’s mom, who has been deceased for years. That’s not the same as knowing the former president!) This guy!!!

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/dwts-celeb-bobby-bones-plans-to-run-for-governor-of-arkansas-and-has-link-to-bill-clinton

Edited by Bridget
  • Love 3

Sharna has said some nice things about other contestants so I don't think she's as bad as Bobby, but the one thing that stood out to me yesterday and IMO was enabling was a DWTS fan tweeted about the remarks Bobby had made about JP on his radio show and how they didn't think it was cool that Sharna was supporting Bobby's comments about other contestants.  The poster specifically said what Bobby said about JP on his radio show.  Sharna, instead of either ignoring it or choosing to remain positive, responded to the tweet in a very condescending tone telling the person to learn to take a joke.  I do think Sharna later deleted the tweet, so maybe she finally thought better of it, since it clearly wasn't a joke.  It's not Sharna's fault that Bobby has a big mouth and says stupid things.  It's her job to be his partner and support him, but she doesn't have to support his comments about other contestants.  That is when she could either just close her mouth and focus on something else, or maybe quietly away from the public eye have a talk with Bobby about watching his mouth and how it's not a good look.  No, she's not his mom and it's not her job to keep him in line...but she also doesn't have to go along with it.  That was just one example from yesterday.  She's done some other crap that I can't remember right now.  Then again, after her stupid Nick Carter support tweets earlier in the year, I'm not surprised by anything she does.

Though not just related to Sharna, nothing bothers me more when the pros are hypocritical morons.  When they have the person with no experience, it's about the journey and improvement and it's not fair that there are people with experience.  When they have the ringer, it's all about the best dancer.  Almost every pro has fallen into this trap at one time or another, but Sharna and Jenna have been the worst offenders this season.

Edited by spanana
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, fpbl83 said:

I wonder if Cheryl is coming back next season. Will there even be a spring season, or will ABC just go full-Idol?

Cheryl is real upset now, but I think she will come back.  What I worry about is if DWTS will be back in the fall so Cheryl can come back.  There is gonna be a spring season and it will be a full one. I think the next fall season maybe more iffy.  Guess it will depend on what the spring season does in the ratings.

What I am LMAO about, is Juan Pablo telling people to vent all they want because he was unfairly eliminated. IOW, give that Bones guy as much grief as you can. Make him wallow in it. Serves Bones right.  I thought he was a PITA from week 1.

IIRC, Sharna defended Nick Carter for domestic abuse, drug abuse, home invasion (one of the three, maybe all of them) and she based her defense of Nick because he treated her so nice when he was her partner.  Good grief.  Sharna seems to go overboard when it comes to her partners. 

Edited by BeeBop88
  • Love 3

Every season, there are names that I know and more names I don't. Sometimes I have voted, especially in the early weeks for a star I know and like. I loved Gladys Knight for how she danced, slow, but beautifully and for what she has meant to me for many years. I knew she wouldn't win. I was disappointed in her elimination. That was probably about the last season I voted. I just really don't give a s**t enough to vote. I loved Nancy Kerrigan and rooted for her, was very disappointed when she was eliminated, but I didn't vote, I didn't really complain either. I'm very firmly behind the "if you don't vote, you don't get to complain" stance. 

But, also, every season there are one or two stars that absolutely charm me and in the days I cared enough to vote, they got some of my votes too, some a little more as they outlasted others. This year I had never heard of Juan Pablo, Milo, Evanna or Alexis. I have enjoyed all 4. I'm disappointed that Juan Pablo was eliminated, I think he should have one of the top 3. At first I preferred Alexis over Evanna, but that has changed with the weeks, with their dancing, it frequently happens like that. 

I really didn't care for Joe's dancing, don't see that he had much of a personality and the whole Bachelor/Bachelorette thing turns my nose up and makes my fingers close it. I think he should have left weeks ago. I don't care for Bobby and it's him, I think he's obnoxious. The first week, it was amusing. It ceased being amusing weeks ago. 

So, I'm pulling for Milo or Evanna, I think I prefer him, but I wouldn't be upset if she won. She seems sweet and charming and she can dance. And, I enjoy Milo's dancing. Good luck to both of them.

I've stated before, I don't really give a s**t about freestyles, just dance well.

• Love 8

Per his radio show’s Twitter page, BB is joining the DWTS tour for “some of the dates.” 

I’ve never seen the show live and this is the one year that I was actually going to be able to go. The venue is on the smaller side, is only 25 minutes away and the show is on a work night. Those details alone should make it even better to see the show live, but I refuse to spend any of my hard earned money on tickets if BB shows up. I’m already hoping Alexis doesn’t go on the tour (maybe she’ll be too busy influencing  people on social media?!), but BB would honestly ruin it for me.

I live in Southern California, so the chances of him showing up on the tail end of the tour are probably greater than average.

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, Bridget said:

Per his radio show’s Twitter page, BB is joining the DWTS tour for “some of the dates.” 

I’ve never seen the show live and this is the one year that I was actually going to be able to go. The venue is on the smaller side, is only 25 minutes away and the show is on a work night. Those details alone should make it even better to see the show live, but I refuse to spend any of my hard earned money on tickets if BB shows up. I’m already hoping Alexis doesn’t go on the tour (maybe she’ll be too busy influencing  people on social media?!), but BB would honestly ruin it for me.

I live in Southern California, so the chances of him showing up on the tail end of the tour are probably greater than average.

Well that explains why the show pimps him and Alexis so much. I was considering seeing the show as well, but not with him in it. I don't mind if Alexis is in it. At least she can dance.

• Love 2
On 11/14/2018 at 11:00 AM, howmanywords said:

I was just going to say I have a gut feeling Cheryl wont come back. She (rightfully) seems really upset about this elimination and I sure would feel knocked down.  If you can't win with someone like JP then I'd feel defeated too

Cheryl has been involved with this show for many, many years. She knows how it works. The best dancer doesn't always win.

• Love 5
Just now, MsJamieDornan said:

Cheryl has been involved with this show for many, many years. She knows how it works. The best dancer doesn't always win.

Im sure she was hurt, noone wants to see their celeb leave when they r so good and deserve to go all the way but like u said, she is no stranger to this show and how it works and the best dancer doesnt always win and she knows that, its hard pill to swallow but she knows the ugly truth about the show. I mean even Brandon knew that and it was his first season, that is why he said the best dancers, good dancers dont always win or make to the end, its all about the whole package not just dance.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Bridget said:

I thought about going but it's the same night I have a huge work event so even if I wanted to, I couldn't go this time. I went in 2009 and it was fantastic so I'm also afraid I'd be disappointed now after seeing the likes of Derek, Cheryl, Maks, Karina, etc.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, boyznkatz said:

I love Cheryl and was looking forward to seeing a freestyle with her and Juan. Bummer :-(

Instead of watching Cheryl and Juan's freestyle, we get to watch Sharna and Bobby.  So we either get to see the troupe try to cover him up like his salsa or he does something weird like his floor angels in his jive.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, boyznkatz said:

Well that explains why the show pimps him and Alexis so much. I was considering seeing the show as well, but not with him in it. I don't mind if Alexis is in it. At least she can dance.

Hmmm....how convenient for them to announce that Bobby will be on some of the DWTS tour dates, before the finale. Who wants to see him? He sure is getting a lot of pimping. From being on the CMA award show to radio stations promoting him to his own radio show to announcing being on the DWTS tour. I sure hope he is not gonna be there the night my friend and I go see it. And Sharna is not gonna be there. So who is he gonna dance with? Jenna???  LOL! He probably will be like a host or something. Barf. Right now for me, I can stomach the Alexis/Alan showmance over seeing Bobby on tour. 

• Love 3