Type keyword(s) to search

The Mean Mean Mean! Kristen Blake DiMera Thread

• Start Topic

It's honestly kind of sad that this show can't afford Eileen. But awesome that she really doesn't need to stoop to whatever pittance this show might give her while continuing to employ Galen Ghering for some inexplicable reason.

Anyway, to be positive towards Stacey Haiduk, her sapphic take on Kirsten and Lani is freaking hilarious. 

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Love 2
On 12/30/2021 at 3:00 AM, DisneyBoy said:

tumblr_ozu9o95CPE1v91fhyo3_400.gifvdays-of-our-lives-dool-beyond-salem.gifdays-of-our-lives-dool-beyond-salem.gifeileen-davidson-days-of-our-lives-beyonddays-of-our-lives-dool-beyond-salem.gifeileen-kristen-devil-days-nbc.jpg?resizedays-recap-11_15_2021.pngDays-kristens-davidson-haiduk-JJ.jpg?fitDays-Of-Our-Lives-John-Black-Drake-Hogeskristen-john-kiss-days-of-our-lives-jj.jDrake-and-Kristen.pngJPI_EpisodeP002-001_0001946500-e16396029JPI_EpisodeP002-001_0001946510-scaled-e1211228.jpg?1640744228&width=1200&enable=

DisneyBoy, 

I’m so glad I found this forum! I love Eileen’s portrayal of Kristen/Susan/etc during the height of that story in 1996 and 1997. 

I read in an earlier post that you’d put together some of the shows in separate parts. I clicked on the YouTube link but the video was not there. 

I would LOVE to see those, if you still have them. I have some that I got from someone a couple years ago who’d edited them together into parts (it might have been you, lol!) and I watch them every once in a while, but I didn’t get a chance to get the rest of the episodes because I think the person I got them from stopped doing them or something. 

I would greatly appreciate if you could email me so I could perhaps get a link or download them from you? My email is mythreefurries@yahoo.com 

Thank you so much! 

Elizabeth 

For those who watched Beyond Salem but didn't quite grasp what this scene was spoofing:

...here's the context needed to make this slightly more cute and slightly less random:

(Dear Lord, how can anyone find the Real Housewives show entertaining? Yikes. This is such a turn-off, whether it's done for the cameras or simply because of immaturity.)

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Soapy Goddess said:

But there is here 🤮

Can you imagine if such a photo existed of a little girl holding hands with her future love interest? To me this is just as revolting but lots of the Bristen fans are fine with it

• Like 1
3 hours ago, brisbydog said:

Can you imagine if such a photo existed of a little girl holding hands with her future love interest? To me this is just as revolting but lots of the Bristen fans are fine with it

Speaking only for myself, I'm able to separate these eras. In the 90s Kristen was written as a one-man woman. By 2012, the show needed something interesting for Brady and something scandalous for Kristen. Her going after John again would have been repetitive. Brady wanting her (and he did) and her going along with it was a great twist of the knife to Jarlena...in a different era of the show.

There's Early Kristen, Scheming Kristen, Crazy Kristen (post Secret Room), Bristen, Bristen 2.0 and then the SH era, which you can name for yourselves LOL.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Ages are sorta meaningless really. People are sorased and de-sorased all the time. That's soaps lol.

Mostly though  we don't get characters boinking other characters that they used to parent though. That's wrong on every level

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Alex boinked his first cousin Stephanie, right? And Brady boinked his former cousin Theresa, right? And EJ raped Sami, right?

There's a lot of objectionable stuff going on. This is one of many cases of 🤨.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Alex boinked his first cousin Stephanie, right? And Brady boinked his former cousin Theresa, right? And EJ raped Sami, right?

I guess I can deal with adults of same age doing it with non biological relatives than a former mother figure going after a man she knew as a baby 

• Like 3
5 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Yea like I don't think a soap could do anything to phase me at this point lol.

• LOL 1