Type keyword(s) to search

Basketball Wives LA - General Discussion

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, DOBABYR said:

Why does Malaysia speak so slowly... it irritates me & she says 'like' toooooo much

Seriously. I would say it's because she's thinking through what she wants to say carefully but then she still constantly mangles the English language so if that's the reason, it's clearly not working.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, truthaboutluv said:

Seriously. I would say it's because she's thinking through what she wants to say carefully but then she still constantly mangles the English language so if that's the reason, it's clearly not working.

It is distracting...when you was speaking to her sister she took so long to say f you and the horse you rode on bahahaha... her hair is always nice at least

• Love 2
(edited)
On ‎6‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 9:34 PM, DOBABYR said:

Why does Malaysia speak so slowly... 

Because it drains a lot of energy to put your legs on one leg at a time.

Edited by Negritude
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12
22 minutes ago, Jezebel97 said:

Am I the only one that wishes the old Evelyn comes back & put a beating on Jackie?

Nope. I want someone to drag her hot dog neck ass I really don't care who but bonus if it's Tami or Evelyn

• Love 14
(edited)

What does needing a moment mean? 

I can't handle these women's grammar anymore. Double negatives make me cringe and they ALL do it. 

And once again, Jackie is a psycho chucklefuck.  What the hell is wrong with her?  Every time she says that she's not the one you want to mess with, it just makes me laugh. She's pathetic. 

Edited by Maharincess
  • Love 8
36 minutes ago, Maharincess said:

What does needing a moment mean? 

I can't handle these women's grammar anymore. Double negatives make me cringe and they ALL do it. 

And once again, Jackie is a psycho chucklefuck.  What the hell is wrong with her?  Every time she says that she's not the one you want to mess with, it just makes me laugh. She's pathetic. 

I think it means wanting to be in the spotlight or needing attention... Jackie is a no for me 

• Love 1
8 hours ago, DOBABYR said:

I think it means wanting to be in the spotlight or needing attention... Jackie is a no for me 

I thought it was basically telling the other person that they're the ones acting up and being extra. Sort of an, "I'm perfectly calm. You're the one acting out". I say this because Jackie first made the comment after Evelyn accused her of always starting shit and being the cause of drama. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, truthaboutluv said:

I thought it was basically telling the other person that they're the ones acting up and being extra. Sort of an, "I'm perfectly calm. You're the one acting out". I say this because Jackie first made the comment after Evelyn accused her of always starting shit and being the cause of drama. 

I think Jackie sits there and rehearses her damn "moment"

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Jackie is so far beyond being punched, she needs to be beaten into a coma at this point. 

I really wish that every time Jackie had spoken to her, Evelyn had just laughed, blew her a kiss and then ignored her.  I've done that before to a bitch of a "friend".  Doing that just pisses the other person off more and they end up looking stupid because they're basically arguing with themselves. 

I REALLY hope this shit is fully scripted.  If its not scripted, Jackie is fucking insane.  Sister wife with Doug?  Does she think Doug is some amazing god that all should worship?  He's gross in my opinion, I wouldn't touch that ugly mess fpr any amount of money. I remember her yelling at BJ about her having a double date with Doug, like thats so damn special that BJ should kiss their ass for all time now since she had the "privilege" of dining with Doug. 

It always bothers me when people talk about their "fucking kids". 

• Love 9
On 6/27/2017 at 9:53 AM, Keywestclubkid said:

Can someone ANYONE just punch Jackie in the freaking face she is beyond the point that she deserves it.....Let Evelyn loose PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE 

no kidding, I was yelling "let them go at it!" Evelyn would've wiped the sidewalk with that muffacca ratchet lying ass bitch 

• Love 3
(edited)

WRT Shaniece and the comment that Jackie made--wow! Very low. Do I get it? Yes? Have I even thought it?  Um, yes. But Jackie actually said it out loud. I know that Tami and Evelyn are just making up again, but Tami should not have let that comment go. THAT comment should  not just slide through. 

Edited by zenme
  • Love 1
49 minutes ago, zenme said:

WRT Shaniece and the comment that Jackie made--wow! Very low. Do I get it? Yes? Have I even thought it?  Um, yes. But Jackie actually said it out loud. I know that Tami and Evelyn are just making up again, but Tami should not have let that comment go. THAT comment should  not just slide through. 

Has Evelyn's daughter made a name for yourself? I have never heard about her in that manner.

• Love 1
51 minutes ago, DOBABYR said:

Has Evelyn's daughter made a name for yourself? I have never heard about her in that manner.

Me either. I've heard plenty about Evelyn and her ho'ish tendencies but never really heard about her daughter. On the flip side, Jackie can say what she wants but her own daughter was the one in an earlier season, telling Laura all about how horribly Jackie treated Tokari when they were growing up, just because Tokari was the "darker" sister. 

• Love 5

Jackie nobody wants your life nobody wants your husband realistically nobody really wants your ass. Girl you are not that important in anybody's lives. Hell you even said it yourself no one in this group wants to be around you catch a clue and kick rocks damn lol 

• Love 7

I hate to admit it, but I enjoyed Bronx Shaunie.  If she was like most of the time, instead of Queen Bee/Exec Producer/Thank You for your services Shaunie, I would actually like her.

Jackie is a psycho, but damn if she didn't have me rolling this week.  Sister-wife?  Dead!  Build-a-whore?  Deader!  Demanding an apology for being called on her lies?  Reincarnated so that I could die again.  Not reading the room, especially when Evelyn gave her that side eye during her apology?   Done!  And I can't tell y'all how much I enjoy, "Evelyn needs a moment!  Evelyn needs a moment!"  LMAO.

• Love 9
5 hours ago, luckyroll3 said:

I hate to admit it, but I enjoyed Bronx Shaunie.  If she was like most of the time, instead of Queen Bee/Exec Producer/Thank You for your services Shaunie, I would actually like her.

Jackie is a psycho, but damn if she didn't have me rolling this week.  Sister-wife?  Dead!  Build-a-whore?  Deader!  Demanding an apology for being called on her lies?  Reincarnated so that I could die again.  Not reading the room, especially when Evelyn gave her that side eye during her apology?   Done!  And I can't tell y'all how much I enjoy, "Evelyn needs a moment!  Evelyn needs a moment!"  LMAO.

Dat bitch is nutz!

• Love 2

I don't find Jackie funny at all, this chick has some serious issues and needs some help. STAT!! If she could do her own daughter and grandkids that way good luck to anyone else. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Yolo said:

I don't find Jackie funny at all, this chick has some serious issues and needs some help. STAT!! If she could do her own daughter and grandkids that way good luck to anyone else. 

I agree completely. I don't think there's anything funny about Jackie  She makes me sick. Do you all think she really believes the shit that spews out of her mouth?  If she truly thinks that anybody wants her life, she's dumber than a 5 pound sack of stupid. 

I also liked Shaunie in The Bronx.  I really enjoyed that whole scene. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Maharincess said:

I agree completely. I don't think there's anything funny about Jackie  She makes me sick. Do you all think she really believes the shit that spews out of her mouth?

Ugh... I feel sorry for her kids.  I grew up with narcissists like her in my family, and I'm sorry to say that she probably does believe the nonsense she spews.  In my experience, they project their emotions onto others (so chances are good that she actually envies Evelyn's life, but could never see that) , and they don't have the ability to see things from any perspective other than their own.  Again, her poor kids!!  Imagine being raised with that constant gaslighting and selfishness....

• Love 8

What was up with all the shade & tension between Tami & Evelyn tho? I thought they made up & were friends again? Tami runtelldat between Evelyn & Jackie--- damn if she didn't stir the pot. Evelyn calling Tami ratchet--- she been knew the girl smokes (didn't Tami already have a stroke? Yikes!) & that fake-ass hug. Whatevs. But the show is less interesting to me with only fake relationships & crazy Jackie to provide narrative. Who was the girl with the cute kid & her titties all out in her talking head? Somebody's baby mama who plays overseas? Has she even appeared on the show before?!

• Love 1
5 hours ago, DOBABYR said:

So the big tall lady lunged at the Amber lady even though the camera tried to portray it as Hazel...huh???? 

I was hoping it was Jackie finally getting her ass tapped!!???

29 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

why is Tammi rolling so hard for Jackie now? I'm lost here 

Because the check man that comes by every two weeks told her to go to that side.

And for all her (Tammi) big talk she sure didn't try and jump in that fight and save Hazel. She wasn't trying to fight that tree

• Love 6

Does anyone know if this show is recapped online anywhere? I missed the original airing and won't be able to watch it until Thursday, so was hoping to at least read a recap or summary of what happened in the last episode. 

19 minutes ago, MatildaMoody said:

Does anyone know if this show is recapped online anywhere? I missed the original airing and won't be able to watch it until Thursday, so was hoping to at least read a recap or summary of what happened in the last episode. 

After buzz tv does a verbal recap

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Boofish said:

Because the check man that comes by every two weeks told her to go to that side.

And for all her (Tammi) big talk she sure didn't try and jump in that fight and save Hazel. She wasn't trying to fight that tree

Tami and Saniyah are the sane height, they just have a 20 lb weight difference and different bra sizes....

I know nothing about that kind of music, so I have no clue, is Tami's daughter any good?  And if they were listening to a recording, why did she get up and start rapping and stomping on the floor?  Her "dancing" always looks like she's stomping on roaches. 

• Love 2

Tami is only siding with Crazy Jackie now to cement the next season. Trust and believe if someone talked shit about Tami's kids, she'd be all about an ass whoopin'. They gotta keep these checks coming, especially now that they've iced out Brandi/Malaysia (cuz they didn't personally like them). There's no one to beef with but each other. They're gonna have to bring in other bb hoes for the check. I'd love to see Draya or Royce back. They never had any issue beefing with the old head girls. 

Tami is "friends" with Shaunie, that's it. She is working to keep her check coming in because Reggie sure aint bout shit and these kids aint bringing in no money. Kenny Anderson's payments are long done, and this girl gotta stay earning. 

As a viewer, I sure would love to see Tami or Evelyn pop Jackie in her fool ass forehead but I know it won't happen. Sadly, we are going to have to bring back a Brandi/Malaysia or some equally ratchet duo who needs airtime and a check. 

Where are the Govan sisters?

• Love 5
10 hours ago, Maharincess said:

I know nothing about that kind of music, so I have no clue, is Tami's daughter any good?  And if they were listening to a recording, why did she get up and start rapping and stomping on the floor?  Her "dancing" always looks like she's stomping on roaches. 

I think it was to show that she can do it live. Some artist cant sing/rap live but can on records (think ashlee simpson)  and i think to show how excited she was about the material.... on if it was good or not i cant speak on that because rap isnt what i listen to so

• Love 1
(edited)
5 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I think it was to show that she can do it live. Some artist cant sing/rap live but can on records (think ashlee simpson)  and i think to show how excited she was about the material.... on if it was good or not i cant speak on that because rap isnt what i listen to so

I think you did a good job explaining. I'm not familiar w/her music either, but yes to show her talent live and that she can perform at the drop of a hat, some even freestyle to the beat on the spot.

Edited by Yolo

No one can accuse Tammi of not having a work ethic. Lest we forget it was "mouth almighty tongue everlasting aint satisfied unless something's happening" that told Jackie Evelyn said "go take care of your kids" (she actually said grandkids) and then told Evelyn the comment that set Jackie off was her calling security

• Love 2

I found it funny that Tami didn't jump on San'Niyah when she went for her niece. She ain't that bad lol

I dislike both Evelyn and Jackie equally. So, I don't even care who "wins" this feud. 

There is literally no one for me to root for on this show anymore. Why am I still watching? LOL 

• Love 3

I forget who originally mentioned this, might of been another board but.  Ashley and Hazel actually got the better of San'Niyah and that is why Tami wasn't as quick to jump in because both ladies were actually handling it.  Also with the editing it might of actually been Ashley that was the receiver of San'Niyah's lunge. 

As much as I love Tami and am the first to roll my eyes at her I do have to give her credit at first I thought it looked like she was playing both sides but I actually found her to be very diplomatic and for once a "calm" presence. I think deep down Tami does both like Evelyn and Jackie, even if she may agree with Evelyn's side more, I appreciated when she said that Evelyn "threw the first kid jab".

I don't think Tami really sees it as "sides" as much as who is right and wrong at any given moment.

Are Tami and Hazel actually blood/married relatives, or is it more of Tami has known Hazel most of her life, hence the "Aunt" title?

• Love 4
1 hour ago, JBC344 said:

I forget who originally mentioned this, might of been another board but.  Ashley and Hazel actually got the better of San'Niyah and that is why Tami wasn't as quick to jump in because both ladies were actually handling it.  Also with the editing it might of actually been Ashley that was the receiver of San'Niyah's lunge. 

As much as I love Tami and am the first to roll my eyes at her I do have to give her credit at first I thought it looked like she was playing both sides but I actually found her to be very diplomatic and for once a "calm" presence. I think deep down Tami does both like Evelyn and Jackie, even if she may agree with Evelyn's side more, I appreciated when she said that Evelyn "threw the first kid jab".

I don't think Tami really sees it as "sides" as much as who is right and wrong at any given moment.

Are Tami and Hazel actually blood/married relatives, or is it more of Tami has known Hazel most of her life, hence the "Aunt" title?

If I remember correctly, in the episode where Hazel is introduced Tami said that she has young women that she's taken under her wing that she refers to as her "nieces."

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Negritude said:

If I remember correctly, in the episode where Hazel is introduced Tami said that she has young women that she's taken under her wing that she refers to as her "nieces."

Got it, thank you!!!

• Love 1

I guess I'm gonna be the lone wolf up in this motha but I enjoy what Jackie brings to this show. She's a crazy ass bitch, possibly pathologically delusional, but I don't think she's malicious. When she gets into beef on this show, it is usually from a defensive position rather an offensive position. I'm sorry but I can't stand Evelyn and never have. I think it's interesting that her go-to insult is about people's fashion. Has this chick progressed from the 9th grade? She pulled the same shit on Royce back in the day and she's still talking about people looking like a bum. Well, instead of spending all your reality show checks on designer labels, why don't you buy your mom a house so she's not living in a small ass apartment in the Bronx?

I can't stand Tami most times but I agree with her position in this little battle. Evelyn threw the first salvo by yelling that Jackie should take of her grandchildren. The blogs have been buzzing for years about how Evelyn's daughter is following in her mama's footsteps to snag a rich athlete. And now we gotta deal with fake ass Jennifer Williams? Who's next, Suzie? Basketball Wives Miami was in the past. Why are they trying to recreate that dynamic now?

• Love 4

So I've never seen BBW LA, except it's last season. I'm rewatching now and I'm just laughing at Jackie. She's changed from ms prim and proper sexually (not even knowing what Draya's bachelorette party gift was, and returned it to her) to throwing an almost sex / BSDM themed party and talking Bantu sex all the time

• Love 1
6 hours ago, JBC344 said:

I forget who originally mentioned this, might of been another board but.  Ashley and Hazel actually got the better of San'Niyah and that is why Tami wasn't as quick to jump in because both ladies were actually handling it.  Also with the editing it might of actually been Ashley that was the receiver of San'Niyah's lung

I saw cellphone footage on instagram taken by someone in the restaurant. It was Ashley she moreso lunged at AND i looked like a bad Lifetime movie scene.

Sinayah even posted on her Instagram saying SHE brought Ashley's storyline to the producers..I was so lost but whatever I just listen to this show while I am driving haha

• Love 2

My black heart turned a pinker shade and grew three sizes seeing Jennifer and Evelyn reuniting and reconciling.  I can only wish that happens one day with me and my [former] bestie.  Yes, bring back all the Miami girls and scrap the L.A. girls.

• Love 6
(edited)

I'm hoping when they get back to Miami we get to Susie.  I don't know why, but I just want to know what she's up to.  She always made me laugh.

And whatever happened to Jennifer's lipgloss line?  And I agree with Tammi; if someone had jumped across a table to try and attack me, we would NEVAH be friends again.  But I'm petty and can hold a fucking grudge.  More power to them for being able to get past it.

Edited by luckyroll3
  • Love 4