Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E07: Chapter Twenty-Nine

OF COURSE Jane had to be a control freak about the babysitter. Look, I get that it's scary to leave your child with a stranger. I really do. But I did not need to see Jane hovering and giving lengthy instructions. I feel like it's a cliche in general but that we also get to see Jane get super type A about lots of other stuff so I just didn't need another example of it.

I know the show is committed to this love triangle but I feel like at this point they're going back and forth between Michael and Rafael every freaking episode. I'd rather see Jane coparent with Rafael and be friends with Michael just to give all the love story stuff a rest. Or have her pick one guy and stick with him for a few episodes in a row before they come up with yet another reason for her to break up with them.

I wasn't a fan of Nadine but dude, that's the way they wrote her off the show? It seems like she deserved better than that.

Ugh, Jane's classmate Wesley suuuuuuuucks.

Normally I don't like product placement but at least Black Friday at Target seems like something that the characters would really do and it was just a setting (as opposed to when shows do product placement for cars and they add these really ridiculous lines like "Wow, I really love this navigation system!").

Rogelio continues to entertain me no matter what he's doing. Loved the way his moving boxes were labeled. The one labeled "shoes - lavender" killed me!

• Love 1